Fuck me, that movie was exceptional...

Fuck me, that movie was exceptional. What a breathtaking constant swirl of eye candy after eye candy with a diabetically sweet climax to tie it all up. Lu Over the Wall may as well not exist after what a tremendous ass kicking this was because it would only serve as a downer like a shitty Ponyo knockoff in the face of actual artistic animation. Why haven't you dropped tabs and watched Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome yet? I'm going to freeze to death from hypothermia but I'm convinced that movie is the anti-NHIK and enough to spur any remaining embers of youthful passion left in you faggots.

> Lu Over the Wall may as well not exist after what a tremendous ass kicking this was because it would only serve as a downer like a shitty Ponyo knockoff in the face of actual artistic animation
Lu was better than Ponyo, though. Also, I think I liked the first half of Lu better than this, though everything after the vilagers turned on them was kind of disjointed and dragged it down below this overall.

I preferred Otome as a film, but I like the animation in Lu more.

>Lu was better than Ponyo

Like that's a difficult feat to accomplish.

I watched this and Lu on consecutive days and I feel like I've been spoiled on good films for a long time now. I loved them both.

Also I have a slight mermaid fetish so Lu was made for me.

So, did they fuck?

Is this similar to Tatami Galaxy in anything other than the character design?

Probably not but the exchange between him and the friend (the one who is into Uho, I forget his name) was a bit suspicious.

Director's general style and themes, the movie makes a lot of references to things that happened in Tatami Galaxy but it's also clear that it's still an alternate universe.

It is in speed and setting, and some characters from Tatami show up too. If you liked Tatami you're 100% guaranteed to like this too.

What a shit review, it was good though. Lu was still good, even if it did feel too much like a bootleg Ponyo.

I'm not 100% but it looks like a lot of the mer creatures are ageless/frozen in time, on account of their whole weird vampirism deal.

Kai is going to look like a lolicon when he reunites with her.

Any sort of review is going to be lackluster compared to the tour de force that was the movie. Words don't do it justice.

Besides a few scenes, that one included, Lu looked quite bad, I felt. Not enough to make it a bad film though.

Is this CG?

Flash

>Adult Swim stoner-tier degenerate looking shit
>Good

>there are going to soon be people that have watched this before TTG

Weird

Highly cerebral post user

Only a true idiot would write something like this.

I am lol

Watch TTG later and tell us about how weird it is