They’re Better than you, Sup Forums

They’re changing gun culture and laws. Reaching millions, raising millions, organizing millions. Protecting communities. Making an impact. You’re pounding a keyboard, circle jerking on ethnonationalism, larping Nazis, collecting rare Pepes. They’ve done more in 30 days, than pol has done in a decade+, more than any of you will do in a lifetime. U mad, faggots?

Attached: B8DD0E25-23B8-4A17-8C8B-479015E51099.jpg (300x257, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

louderwithcrowder.com/dear-david-hogg/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs_church_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you here then?

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

They never look not mentally ill, desu.

Dear David Hogg, You're a Lying, Insufferable Little Toe Rag

You think you’re far more important to the national conversation on guns than you really are. Really, you’re just another exploited child, used by the left.

louderwithcrowder.com/dear-david-hogg/

Attached: hogg congress.png (1502x901, 168K)

lol at that bald Mexican faggot

Yes, I'm stone cold jealous that my parents don't work for CNN.

Attached: fruck.png (298x329, 112K)

haha

Ask an average person who David Hogg is. Then ask them who Crowder is. No competition. Hogg has done more, is known more, in 30 days. That’s the fact.

no one listened to the 15 year old girl's screams and tear either while sheriff israel fucked her for 6 months and made her get an abortion back in 2012... no one listened...
they take your guns, and protect the pedophiles. remember that.
it's real.

Attached: 8918B63E-0F9C-4150-8899-F0A931AAB057.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

CAN'T
GET
INTO
A
COLLEGE

I find it funny that she looks manlier than him and would kick his ass easily too.
Imagine the pegging.

yeah, must be rough when neither of your parents have a job. just a heads up that rich yankees like me dont actually have bleeding hearts, we actually take great delight in the squalor that red states live in.

>YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A RIFLE UNTIL YOU ARE 21 BECAUSE BEFORE THAT AGE YOU ARE TOO IMMATURE, IRRATIONAL, AND IRRESPONSIBLE

>WE SHOULD LET 16 YEAR OLDS DECIDE GUN LAWS!!!!

Liberal logic everyone!

This is actually a serious problem. We need to find ways to make it harder for blacks to get guns, the same way repuvs have been making it harder for blacks to vote.

I bet that dyke chihuahua would snap hogg's puny stick arms if they arm wrestled

>I value compassion and empathy for all people unless they disagree with me on political issues
Yep, you're a yankee alright.

They havent done anything, theyre just useful idiots for elites plan of controlling people.

>refuse to listen to our screams and tears

Attached: guide to guns on a home nudget.jpg (3900x5008, 3.79M)

They are doing the same thing the NRA does with the same fervor.
The difference is the NRA will continue once the cameras are gone.

What’s changed?
I still own an AR
I still own thousands of rounds of ammo
I can still buy another AR
I think I’ll call my 1st AR Sandy and my new one Margaret

As a liberal, I reserve compassion and empathy for people who deserve it. Like innocent victims. Red States are wholly responsible for their own misery and poverty: low education, drug addiction, gun violence, it goes on and on. Your life choices, and electoral choices. You blame everyone else but yourselves. I’m not responsible for you. GFY.

That’s because they agree and work for what the Jews want.

Lol it’s because of Niggers you retard.

>Red States are wholly responsible for their own misery and poverty: low education, drug addiction, gun violence, it goes on and on.
So you're a racist then?

Attached: 1463873470283.gif (1446x842, 252K)

except I do more than just post on Sup Forums. nice projection, though.

saged

>Red States are wholly responsible for their own misery and poverty

not really. things like the collapse of the steal / mining industry helped destroy large areas of it. the same thing happened in the UK. its partly lack of forward planning on the part of the government / councils. e.g. as the heavy industries were rolling out, they should have been encouraging high tech industries to roll in. that is one of the basic roles of an elected authority. london is a prime example of how the government has managed to achieve and foster that... within london. everywhere else was kind of cast aside in the meantime however. which is loss not only to those areas but the country as whole; if Pennsylvania hadn't been dust bowled but turned into a cnc super village, it'd way better for them and way better for america.

Attached: pesky_kids1.png (1807x871, 48K)

Make that first period a comma dammit, you're making us look bad.

>Changing the world one puss-out at a time

Attached: BE4080CF-644C-4036-833B-F871FAC3FECA.png (1200x1920, 1.57M)

they're a couple of faggy looking faggots.

Attached: sgt_pepe.jpg (694x958, 236K)

solid observation

>red states aren’t responsible because government hasn’t done enough, but we keep electing red GOP governments that don’t believe government works.

Red state logic.

>What’s changed?

Literally nothing but kids seeking attention.

>WTF gibs up ur gunz for da keedz!1!1!
Not working sorry. I don’t give a shit about other people’s kids, especially if they’re non-white.

For them to achieve their goals, they must pick up arms and storm our houses, but leftist politics makes you weak, so this is something they’ll never be able to do.

Attached: 35AFD6B0-2B92-4722-A7CD-030B1CF3D29F.jpg (252x200, 28K)

Attached: Hoggwash.jpg (570x844, 182K)

Those are tools for liberal insanity.

Attached: MolonLabe_s.jpg (600x360, 117K)

>Two non Americans getting out of bed for American domestic politics.

Why?

Attached: E8F1EA54-E88F-4FE4-807B-ED64C3382685.png (500x795, 218K)

>Making an impact

They haven't done shit expect spew scripted talking points on TV

>They’ve done more in 30 days, than pol has done in a decade+

Literally memed a man into the White House

I kinda feel sorry for The Beatles. Their message has been completely hijacked.

>He became an ACLU shill and started hating voter ID

Not surprised.

>Hey guys I don’t trust the system, but I also think our voting system doesn’t need more integrity. Gender confused children in dresses and illegal aliens vote XDD!!1!1

Attached: DDCC74E6-914C-4930-8684-3C469605AA5F.jpg (611x959, 96K)

Hahah fuck you leaf
kys

Anyone got a gif of the doggo?

Well fucking shit
If I had Michael Bloomberg, Steven Spielberg and Oprah fucking Winfrey giving me millions of dollars I'd get some fucking shit done too

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

Absolutely retarded post. No body gives a fuck about steven crowder. Which is how I can clearly see you are a shill who doesn't know shit.

I can ask your average hippo on the street who the president is right now and most mouth breathing insects wouldn't even know.

People are dumber than you think.

Notice the Tavistock Beatles shirt to appeal to weak minded boomers, this is just sloppy work if you ask me.

They are a pair of interfering establishment do gooders. Using the dead body's Of school children to make a career in activism. If they raise enough funds they will live comfortably for quite a time.

just like the pic I did

Attached: edsexecution.png (1034x853, 679K)

Gun rights has always been a losing battle. Im very happy the left continues to push for gun control since it will go nowhere.

I don’t know user, they were pretty anti-war in Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.

>oh isn't that darling?
>she's just like us back in the day
>so brave
>so strong
t. -a fucking used up old liberal boomer bitch on Facebook

Attached: 1521728783967.png (1932x2002, 3.13M)

(OP)
yet ur on Sup Forums long enough to realize that lol kys leafboi

Fun to shit on lesser people's lives, fuels our liberal souls

Went out and purchased these for the OP.

>gun store won’t even display them
>literally just takes a pallet off a truck and sells it to a line of people at the gun store
>in CA
>People in the gun store talking about picking up magazines and ammo in Arizona
> “We’ve had to expand our hours of operation to meet customer demand”
> Store is full of whites

Nice one David Zogg and la bald goblina.

>L-let’s hate white people AND advocate for gun control xddd!!!1!

Attached: D9B05E4D-5001-465B-99C1-D55F9321972D.jpg (960x752, 100K)

Attached: 1521728783999.png (1569x1626, 2.29M)

Attached wrong pic.

Attached: 1E61E3AC-94FB-4B09-9D88-60F1BE72DC8F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

Well John Lennon did manage to stop some bullets.

>They’re Better than you, Sup Forums

DESU it’s nothing to brag about. The bar is pretty low.

guns aren’t a domestic issue. 90% of Canadian crimes involving firearms, involve smuggled American guns (source:RCMP). Canada has responsible gun laws. America irresponsibility makes it a leaf issue. Like so much of America’s irreresponsibly; burgers are, basically, a cancer in the world. You make the world worse.

Las atrocidades...

Attached: amerimutt7.jpg (898x904, 95K)

because their alrdy ded on the inside?

How are they supposed to win anything?

HELLO!!! YOUR POLITICAL OPPOSITES ARE ARMED, YOURE NOT. This literally nothing that can be done. Give up and go back to make DACA the #1 concern for the left- so how what kind of returns you’ll get when you put non-Americans first. Plz.

>Implying you have souls
You sound like a typical sociopathic commie.

This destroys the skinhead lesbian

Attached: noods.jpg (225x154, 7K)

>You make the world worse.

Yet there’s nothing your weak leftist ass can do about it. Reading your first post, you seem to be no different than the people you despise. You’re fitting into Sup Forums perfectly.

at this point their only winning move would to just admit that Nikolas Cruz didn't kill enough kid to justify people not caring about gun controll

Attached: 000.jpg (203x203, 13K)

Real chit?

Honestly m8 she is a child.

Your "responible" behavior and rhetoric has caused plenty of horseshit in your blue fag states. We don't give a fuck about what you believe will "change". Come and take 'em pussy.

She's 18-19

> lets punish every 18-20 year old because one person shot up a school

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Attached: 4L_NlbWPG5d.jpg (800x800, 96K)

No
"The BEANERS" joke in whole thread.
/pol I am disappoint.

Proof that criminals do not obey laws. Quit trying to punish law abiding citizens.

they also got 500,000 people to join the NRA, a shitload more to join GOA, and a whole bunch or people to go out and vote these midterms against liberal retardation. Suck it Goblin.

Attached: 1399941317202.jpg (4824x3128, 866K)

Im not mad but your argument is flawed. 17 people were killed to enable them to make these “changes”. If 17 people are murdered, I happen to be in the near vicinity, and i have no moral issues with riding their deaths to fame i could make changes too. Unfortunately the media only reports on stories that promote a certain agenda, for instance.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs_church_shooting

>occured November 5th 2017
>5th deadliest mass shooting in US history
>shooter likely would have escaped, and possibly killed more people
>shooter was stopped by a law abiding citizen with an AR-15
That last line is why nobody heard about it. It supports the idea that good people with guns stop bad people with guns.

It's over petralhas, we have the power of anime now. Nothing is gonna stop us now.

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

LOL

They will also stammer that
>Y-you have no proof the guy with an argument ended it!
Which is blatent bullshit. He shot at him, followed him in a truck until he crashed and kept him down.

>Argument
AR

Attached: tim burton rejects.jpg (420x268, 21K)

Another thing i will mention about this is that both the Sutherland Springs shooting and the Florida highschool shooting would have been prevented entirely if government officials were doing their job and following established protocols. This is the same government that people are advocating to remove the second amendment by arguing the people dont need guns to defend themselves when they have the previously mentioned failure of a government to protect them.

And when your guns are legally and democratically banned and confiscated, will you be a law abiding citizen? Obey the law? Your rhetoric of responsibility is empty. In truth, you’re criminals, and violent, at heart.

The Beatles....rofl

It's true. NRA is bigger since their constant whining

Attached: kekk.jpg (683x500, 44K)

don't bother calling ICE..
first hand witnessed illegals getting paid cash every week, buying id's $500, felon records, 1 shot a kid in the head, did his time, spic/gooks..
shows up at work with a concealed carry...
that's cool..

they collect welfare from RI and work in MA...
talk about selling drugs "euros" for $20 a pop...

ok fucker, what the fuck is a "euro?" in drug term.. oh look some shitty mix pills that sell for $1.00 each... lmao

they sell contraband shoes, have fresh of the boats that speak 0 english or can read 0 1-9 numbers...

already in the country working some shit warehouse job, the kids in the town should be doing.

kids in town selling opiates... and "euros" $25 each... LMFAO

not even a joke.. this is real.

whole armies of niggergrants selling drugs, strapped with illegal guns.....

they'll call the cops on you, to get your gun right taken away.. "he said something threatening"
even if you don't own guns...

while they're dangling their niggerdom in your face...

the law is on ((((their)))) side in MASSACHUSETTS

>In truth, you’re criminals, and violent, at heart.

you say that like its a bad thing

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

the right is granted at birth, the amendment simply codifies it. unjust laws need not be followed.

Dumb leaf.

The Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution says the US Constitution supersedes Federal Law. So any federal law that attempts to ban and confiscate violates the 2nd and 4th amendments.

So unless and until those amendments are ratified, I’m not the criminal.

>ratified
Changed

>In truth, you’re criminals, and violent, at heart.

Why would you want to be unarmed then? Government is doing nothing and you’re terrified of armed whitey- wtf are you doing?

See it’s clear you don’t believe in what you’re talking about. This is why leftists aren’t taken seriously. At least take some action that would indicate you believe in what you’re talking about. Quit being such a nigger.

Probably doesn't even know what happiness is...

Because its a right of the people to defend themselves from people trying to take their rights. Its literally what the country was founded on.

I live out in the country. I know you liberal city dwellers don’t understand this concept but it would take the police a good 20 minutes to reach me if they floored it to my house. I have a gun because if someone breaks into my house, it is my desire to protect my wife and kid from being murdered or raped by a criminal. If the guy promised real hard just to take my stuff and not hurt us i would be fine with calling the police afterwards instead of shooting him, but the real world does not work that way. If guns are banned my house, and millions of others like it, become a prime target for criminals. I guarantee that you will see an increase in crime rates if guns are banned.

a warm soy latte

So gun control doesn't work.

Too bad the liberals will ignore anything that their mental captors in the mainstream media dont report. It might aswell not have happened.

I Agree. I've had enough of those kids too.

>liberal souls
oxymoron

I'm shaking