Fags need to be locked up, not "tolerated"

Just found out that homosexuals are into "bug chasing", which means, they have a fetish for infecting each other with HIV. How is this NOT proof that fags are mentally ill psychopaths?

youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4

Attached: bugchaser.jpg (2184x1704, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/325EEEmRUuA
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They also chase underage boys and try to take virginity and give aids at same time. They are literal walking fecal infections.

Tolerance is an euphemism for apathy.
Apathy is not a virtue.

>they have a fetish for infecting each other with HIV.
>fetish
>HIV

Attached: 1521687897587.png (1135x1019, 195K)

Why do you want to restrict others freedoms? Are you a commie?

Far righters need to be locked up, not "tolerated" because "free speech".
I mean, what kind of a crackjob would seriously think that it's all right to have a huge fetish for death squads?

>I need to be free to infect little boys with AIDS
Are commies dedicated to stopping little boys from being deliberately infected with AIDS, is that what it was all about?

Attached: pence does not approve of this faggotry.jpg (825x1310, 172K)

I just read all that. god damn gays got problems. sexual depravity with no bottom limit

>all homos do what this small part of the community does

Attached: 1491391629172.jpg (759x811, 86K)

Wow, wise words

are you +positive that's what these anusgapers intend? surely pozzed up semen will never breach yer sphincter valve?

Most of these are either fake or from RP sites, type the words in the OP in google and see if you can even find them.

>small part of the community
bug chaser damage control

>Most of these are either fake or from RP sites
Fags use that damage control every time, and every time we post the "poz party hookup sites":

youtu.be/325EEEmRUuA

Attached: bugchaser_forums.png (1603x783, 706K)

>Fags need to be locked up
>Putting flags in a building full of men that regularly buttfuck each other
Prison is like faggot paradise.

in britbongland gay blacks bugchase the most
no shit

If they're consensually killing each other, why do you care?

Straight peole are into feeding, a fetish where one person gets sexually excited from feeding another person until they ultimately die from obesity. We should lock up all straight people.

Attached: gainer.jpg (532x355, 46K)

>If they're consensually killing each other
They aren't. California just lifted its laws punishing deliberately infecting someone with HIV. They don't just do this to consenting adults, fags make up 85% of all pedophiles. These are predators. Homosex is a mentally illness specifically tied to pedophilia:

pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

Attached: pedos_more_gay_16x.png (768x1293, 887K)

If an otherwise straight man molests a boy they'll lump him into that 85% number, it's bunk.

Conflating pedophilia with homesexuality isn't helpful. It's like the feminists stating that men are rapists. Kill/lock up the pedos, but due process before damning a person.

As for that HIV law in California, yea it's totally fucking insane and was probably pushed by pharmaceutical companies who used braindead fags as useful idiots.

All of these have been proven fake

Let them have AIDS lol
Of course they're ill, but as long as they only infect other fags, it's a win-win situation

>bug chaser damage control
It is literally a tiny portion of the community. Are all heterosexuals furries because they happen to have an internet presence?

>straight man molest a boy
>straight line has some turns

>they have a fetish for infecting each other with HIV

that's a good thing, more power to them

Attached: kek high priest.jpg (694x440, 52K)

Most pedophiles to have molested little boys have been bisexual.

old copypasta is bait. You didn't 'just find out' a meme image that goes back over a decade.

So? Everyone wins.

Okay smartass, what percentage of them are into it? Most of them don’t even bugchase, it’s a niche thing.

the statistics in your meme are conflated. That is, they stuck three things up there and allow you to erroneously assume they're connected, but the percentage of the populace which is homosexual isn't the percentage which is pedophile. It doesn't say how many pedophiles there are out there, and it doesn't tie that number to being equal to, and importantly, identical to, the gay population.

I'm no fan of bug chasing, I think it's homicide and suicide. One's a crime, the other's a sign of debilitating mental illness.

I'm also no fan of shitty faking an argument with bad statistics. Fix the meme, or stop using it.

If you want to fuck man and is not a woman - you are gay. Bisexuals are gay.

And Putin's not a criminal.

Go back to being a dominated serf, Russbot.

How the fuck they are not related? It is stated right there - 3% of people are gay, 1/3 of pedo are gay, so explain it to me, how do you not find out that any given gay is 16 times more likely to be pedo? We are not talking how many of gays are pedo - only a proportion to the not-gay pedo.

>your putin!
Such an argument, wow, very related. Much logic.

>It is stated right there
>3% of people are gay, STATED
>1/3 of pedo are gay, NOT STATED.

You're full of shit. You're making the inferences the mem's writer wants you to. You're falling for fake news, asshole.

I say we kill em all

Attached: 1520956978850.jpg (800x652, 141K)

Honestly those stories sound so degenerate that it is hard to believe they are real. If they are then we need to employ the death squads now.