UI attack mode soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFqAvcuuCeA
youtube.com/watch?v=8hLBgeSOlw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vegetafags are pure cancer.

This will be the final nail in the coffin for Gohan

You mean job mode.
No wonder Rider's stealing away ratings.

>Prince of all Jobbers doing anything special other than jobbing

Threadly reminder

Are Vegetafags even a thing?

Also, you know Vegita is going to get knocked out. He isn't even 2nd strongest on the team. He isn't getting UI. He might win against Toppo but will be ringed out by Jiren.

Is /ourprince/ gonna do it again lads? Is he truly going to win?

>Still using "cancer"

They’re a thing but don’t post terribly often

>The virgin Son Goku
>The chad Sento Kiryuu

Soon.

If vegeta masters attacking in UI, and Goku masters the dodging part, if they fuse will they have a perfect UI mode or will they cancel each other out?

Not being cancerous like you doesn't mean they aren't a thing.

You Friezafags truly are sad

Jobs to katopesla
lmoa

Reminder that Vegeta has done far less than Gohan has during the ToP

He’s clearly the 18 avatarfag though

Do it again? Do what? What did he ever do? Job? Get a kill stolen by Goku?

Weakest bait I've ever seen. Here's your (You).

Reminder you can't hate Kefla
she is too cute

Rip a fat bitch to shreds

Since super is all about movie callbacks; will they have Jiren fly through Goku's kamehameha?

UI completado soon

I feel like this did happen in super

She is fine, but they didn't deserve to get 6 episodes.

What's Vegeta done in this tournament so far other than help out Cabba?

Ya, and surprisingly they actully consist of more then one shitposter, and like a character that's worth more than just a cheap wank

Reminder, Vegeta is gonna fuck up the Fat Green Strawberry short cake looking bitch.

New form "Elite Super SaiyaJin Awakening".

She only got 2 episodes
3 if you coutn 114
I liked that there was another threath other than jiren

As a casual CauliKale fan, I was satisfied. Mostly because they got 2 of the best animated episodes in the arc.

Most eliminations

I mean even if you count Cauilifla and kale vs goku she only got 4 episodes

What does Sup Forums think of this video?

youtu.be/zFqAvcuuCeA

It's basically saying that the whole focusing energy to your back thing (the "tingly" thing) is based on ancient Chinese martial arts.

I wonder if this is more commonly known in Japan, and that if this whole tingly thing was just something lost in translation...

Goku did that to Kale's.

so youre saying ping pongs can go super saiyan?

Go to sleep Bruce

People don't care they are just gonna scream bad writting to sound smart

Something anyone with half a brain-cell knew already.
Geekdom's job is to literally spoonfeed retards and he gets upset that retarded people still don't understand.

> Cites actual research and legit examples
> People won't give this the light of day because "lol stop defending bad writing shill xD"

I love all Three: Kale, Caulifla, & Kalfa.
I want to hug them and hold their hands. Mainly Kale.

I understand the small frustration. But looking in their eyes made me love them more. Especially when they lost. To cute and lovable to hate.

>tfw Gohan, despite being lightyears behind the big boys, still has a bigger chance to become relevent than the prince of all jobbers.
Vegeta will always be a step behind Goku, always fall just a little bit short, always job to hype up the antagonist.
How does it feel to be a Vegetafag with the knowledge that all that nothing but disappointment and suffering awaits you?

Eliminated far more people than Shithan, despite Shithan being "blue-tier".

Has it really? It's kind of sad if so.

I saw someone post Rider's ratings not too long ago and they lost a lot of the male audience because of the switch while only gaining a little more of a female audience.

The switch would be actively hurting both show's ratings.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hLBgeSOlw8

People don't listen to him because the way he presents his material.
>hurr I am the truth bringer and misinformation will be slain
It would help him massively if he changed his tone in his videos to one that is more receptive, he currently just sounds like he possesses all the information and talks down to his cretin fanbase.
It would also do him favours if he stopped sperging out on social media because he keeps adding fuel to the fire.

> tingly meme is based on real ancient chinese martial arts

Is DBS trying to be kino

>People making fun of vegeta when he has the most eliminations
???

I like her solely because she's Caulifla with the power to back her big mouth. I don't even hate Caulifla tbqh, she just needs more development and a proper introduction/character arc other than fight retard WAKU WAKU muh tingles. Her getting humbled by Goku was a good start. Kale needs to be completely redone though. Her obsession with Caulifla ruins her character. They need to tone that shit down.

>Implying Gohan isn't pure, concentrated disappointment

His chimpout here was pretty funny at least

i feel like Kefla was caulifla but toned down a bit
i liked that

They have room for improvement, hopefully Planet Sadala Arc is a long arc and stats April 2018, to make Spring 2018 even more awesome with the additions of Hero Academia Season 3, SNK Season 3, and probably OPM Season 2.

Geekdom is mad

Fuck off, shill.

Why is he so retarded

>meme arrows

>meme arrows outside of 4chins
What a retard.

Don't blame me because you're a closed minded idiot who doesn't listen

someone tell this dude to hide his powerlevel

i don't give a shit about tingles, but don't shill your e-celeb videos on Sup Forums, faggot.

At least Gohanfags can cling to their delusions and former glory; Vegeta's designated role post-Namek is literally just jobbing to villain and feeling inferior to Goku.

That’s you geekdom isn’t it

They are, but they're almost always unnecessary and partially caused by his way of presenting an argument.
He'd be better liked if he took an approach similar to AnimeAjay(I know you're lurking here you cunt). Ajay clearly is knowledgeable but he doesn't always talk in absolutes like Geekdom.
He should also stop the explained videos for the most mundane topics, a fucking 6 year old can figure some of this shit out.
>typing paragraphs about an e-celeb
Fuck me I'm bored

>People don't like my revisionist headcanon
FFS, Toei autists weren't thinking about Chinese martial arts when they wrote that shit. They just wanted an excuse to sell more toys as fast as possible

Vegeta is just a glorified Gohan, he loses the race to all forms (only exception was the ascended ones and considering Goku and Gohan came out of the same training with a superior one and deemed those ones as useless he even lost that one big time).

How powerful is this man?

Here's the difference: Vegeta consistently jobs to stronger opponents. Gohan consistently jobs to weaker opponents because of his arrogance or straight-up stupidity.

Im curious.

yo geekdom
you copyrighted Anzu361 yet?

Can't wait for 18 to job

If they wanted to sell toys they wouldn't be doing Dragon ball when they have other properties that do so much better.

Weaker than Fry Calvo.

Geekdom, you're acting VERY strange...

Enough to defeat jobhan.

Did you even watch the video?

Everything fits so perfectly, it's undeniable that Toei was thinking of ancient chinese martial arts.

Welcome to the dragon ball comunity.

Still it could be worse, it could be the DC comunity

kill yourself

Post villian ideas for future Arcs. Mine's simple: Zeno somehow fools and sneaks past the guards and slips a Potara on one of the Zenos. Delets the other one.

Kill yourself. That's how strong he is.

Mfw CHADgeta wins the ToP

I hate her for being a chick that can keep up with ssg/ssb for no reason and shes a retarded punk.

Fuck off.

You need actual ears for that

Do you think Bulma banged Goku behind Vegeta's back?

>I hate this fusion character for being strong
Get a load of this retard.

Only important voice actors matter.

That's litterally not how marketing works. They are already selling as many of those franchises toys as they can. Thus to sell more toys, they need other franchises also selling toys.

[Spoiler]Also, very few if any Toei franchises outsell Dragonball toys[/spoiler]

i don't want to start power scale autism
but it makes sense

>shes a retarded punk
give her a break she was 2 minutes old

Is your video not getting enough views geekdom?

>fits so perfectly
Litterally anything can fit anywhere if you try hard enough

> fusion
> POTARA fusion
> with a Broly-type Saiyan and a SS2
> "too strong"

Wew

Timeless peice of advice incoming faggot: NEVER use meme arrows outside of Sup Forums. They are a format unique to the chins and chins alone. You look the embarrassment you are both to people you like and hate the website and will receive mockery from both.
If it doesn't green text in response to the greater than symbol; why the fuck would you post it there?