Which world leader has the best bantz Sup Forums?

Which world leader has the best bantz Sup Forums?

Attached: how-italians-pm-berlusconi-called-merkel-an-unfuckable-lard-arse-italian-16757034.png (500x479, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976765417908776963
youtube.com/watch?v=xykvrGpCW6E
youtube.com/watch?v=mt28xr9i9IY
youtube.com/watch?v=VMxPvcMIhg0&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=XfV0x1e4zZs
youtube.com/watch?v=wN7KHWdyrbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drumpf

If you have to ask you are actually stupid. It's Trump by a fucking mile.

flol. word-up

Wrong.

Attached: 45h3h.jpg (320x200, 10K)

>drumpf has the best bantz
the rural retard strikes again.

you know the answer

>spaghettiniggers post the same fucking image over and over of the one thing their PM said years ago
>actually believe this makes them better than having a president that literally shitposts on twitter every day and angers everyone immediately
LOL delusional euroniggers

Attached: 1521501145604.png (600x900, 464K)

>years ago
Ok Billy Ray.

Attached: silvio-berlusconi-says-immigrants-not-welcome-but-beautiful-girls-can-30415857.png (500x414, 106K)

Post more politician bantz. Pic related.

Attached: 528f6640092208b1e7d98924669d3e16.png (680x641, 626K)

Sorry, does your PM tweet something like this every single day? LOL this is from just this morning
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976765417908776963

Attached: ewrsf.png (1156x838, 153K)

Well in all fairness that's pretty funny. But seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

I agree with Berlusconi, and that's why Merkel is childless. Nobody would fuck her even with a stolen dick... not even refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=xykvrGpCW6E

Trump has no wit or charm. He's just a retard with a platform.

I guess Pellegrini would wish to be a master of words right now
youtube.com/watch?v=mt28xr9i9IY

Hehe the lefty shills are all envious of Trumps MAN POWER
SO much so they dream about getting Trump to fuck them while spitting in their face

Attached: Trumped.org.jpg (500x333, 25K)

Anyone who says different simply hasnt watched his speeches or debates. Its not even close.

Hes already got them Marco

your mistake is thinking your faggy leftist soy comedy talk show humor (aka reddit humor) is funny.

its not and its the beta males version of bants

challange accepted: youtube.com/watch?v=VMxPvcMIhg0&t=252s

he may not be on twitter every day (he's older than trump, give him a rest), but he can call sculz a kapo and no one can do anything about it.

there should be english subtitles on the video

>man in black suits and ties
OK, he's right, he's telling the truth (I guess). What's the difference between Russia and USA, though? Russia had an even stronger political police back in the day. Why is there no secret underground group who pulls the strings behind curtains in Russia? Why is there no man in black suits who control Putin? Was he able to control them all by himself?

Why are American presidents controlled by the CIA and Putin is not controlled by FSB?

It's not the quantity of bants delivered, but the quality of those that are.
>Maybe Jews Are Behind U.S. Election Meddling

Attached: 180310-putin-jews-election-meddling-cheat_bfgryg.jpg (1480x833, 74K)

About a third of the words in your post are buzzwords. Do you have any original thoughts or do you just spew whatever you see posted here? Think for yourself for once.

berlusconi is a fucking yid puppet pastanigger destroying his own country fuck off.

>Trump
>good banter

Leave it to Americans to not know what good banter is.

Attached: 74564357484.gif (314x236, 3.9M)

>have state run by Italian Mafia
>prime minister leaves and leaves someone named "Pellegrini" in charge

the absolute state of this country

we control Slovakia too?

>wahhh my reddit humor isn't the only way people banter

stop being such a little bitch, this is why you got bullied back in school, the chads made fun of you and everyone laughed and you still just don't get it.

You're right, I'm a #CruzMissle Now!

The PM before him was named Fico as well, a typical Italian surname.

I don't know if they cover this in Italian media, bud some guy from Calabria named Vadala who is part of n'drangheta has ties to our previous prime minister. An investigative reporter named Kuciak looked into it and then he got murdered in his own home.

that's nice

Attached: 1514063901874.jpg (480x467, 45K)

>he wouldn't fuck this

Attached: jsaWYQX.jpg (373x394, 17K)

Whoever the alcoholic president of Czech is

I'm surprised your HR department hasn't fired you for posting that sven.

Dumb spic

Fuckin BASED lmao

serious question, what do they want from you?

:^)

Attached: HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.png (915x763, 1.05M)

The mafia? They don't care if we are a slovaks or moldovans, they want money.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfV0x1e4zZs

>Berlusconi mimics shooting the journalist
>Putin looks at him, smiles, and nods enthusiastically

Meanwhile CNN has a fucking meltdown because Trump called them out.

Attached: 1466094885148.png (606x539, 77K)

I knwo that, but what kind ofmoney? I mean, what do the mafia want from Slovakia? Are you a crossroad for drugs or shit like that?

wow, but hey, at least we hate Islams, niggers and faggots, so that's nice

Attached: finewojak.jpg (244x206, 8K)

>the one thing their pm said
You don't know berlu do you? That niggers fucken hilarious

They're probably trying to establish a link between the south american route and the Russian route of drugs, maybe they want to make it into a hub to bring more drugs into central europe

Ukraine is right next door, so it makes perfect sense

There's a lot of money in the state's purse and an accomplice in the highest seat can throw it their way. The guy who got killed wrote about all suspicious "Deals" our leading party made with Vadala and his friends.

Attached: 160811160708-rodrigo-duterte-quote-5-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 123K)

>In April 2011, Berlusconi quipped to reporters: “Have you heard about the survey? They asked women aged between 20 and 30 whether they’d make love to Berlusconi. 33 percent of them said ‘yes’ and 67 percent said ‘again?’”

Mommy gib milkies

There seriously is nothing that can compare to Berlusca's bantz

Attached: berluschrist.png (630x438, 45K)

>arse

wtf does that mean?

Trudeau.
No other based leader would dress as a poo to insult them and mock there cultural dance!
Ok lads, I'm off to hang myself

Attached: Indian Trudeau.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>umatrix checkerboard
wow, an italian who isn't a swarthy faggot. are there more of you?

I read something about them using their relationship with the president to gain access to a lot of the money Slovakia recieves from the EU

brumfp by miles
youtube.com/watch?v=wN7KHWdyrbI

I read in the CIA Factbook that Slovakia is a big heroin transhipment point.

I thank god to not be born a Canadian

The journalist killed worked for a Soros-financed newspaper. He was probably killed by the CIA as a means to get rid of Fico because he was euroskeptic and not-anti Putin. He might even have been killed by the mafia but the real motivations lie elsewhere is all I'm saying (secret services in Italy have often made use of mafia to get rid of people)

Found the frog

>as a means to get rid of Fico because he was euroskeptic
he was only against immigration though, he wanted Slovakia to be a "core part of EU"

Dont rub it in, feels bad man. We arent all a bunch of faggots like that, but I will be honest that is actually surprising and of course sickening to realize just how many people in this country think along his lines. Its the result of serious brainwashing from kindergarten onwards, and our sickening CBC among other things. They have in a way outlawed our old life. And in my town loggers have been replaced fairies who run around with cappucino.

I dunno French Bro. You guys are already 10% Muslim. We are 3%
The chinks are our biggest at 9%
All of them combined kill like 5 people a year.
I kinda like my chances better than yours.
Chimpouts are common in France, they never happen here unless it's over hockey.
We also don't rape people like fucking savages.

Attached: francer.png (941x633, 77K)