Ask me shit

hello pol i am of assyrian/armenian origin, i have been in syria and now usa, came here before the war and all the immigration crisis after fukton of paperwork and long ass time. Ask me anything no matter how autistic, in my 20s rn and english not perfect yet but ill try my best.

Attached: AssyrianBull-56aa9ebb5f9b58b7d008c75d.jpg (768x666, 143K)

What is your religion?

Thoughts on current immigration status in the U.S. and sanctuary cities?

If he is a Syriac (as it appears he is describing) they are largely christian/orthodox denominations.

christian orthodox

I thought I was the only Assyrian on Sup Forums.

Can you do this "ç" with the letter c? Of course you cant portuguese is the masterlanguage

very dissapointed, 1. Dont let muslims in period, they are animals who need dictators like assad to tame them 2. how can so many ppl be so willing to get cucked? we always thought of americans as prideful and patriotic but now it seems otherwise. 3. Sanctuary cities and illegals can fuk off, why should they be able to do that shit when we had to go through a grueling process with shiton of paperwork and money.

This might not mean much to you but does this chart look accurate for the Armenian and/or Syriac Bibles?

Also thank you for this thread. Middle eastern Christian communities are sadly dispersing so it's good to spread knowledge of them.

Attached: old testament canons.png (904x1026, 70K)

Thank the Lord, I will pray for His mighty blessings to come to you, remember lots of cruel people out there, you have to hear no a lot but you will eventually make it if you persevere.

What do you think of American Protestants so far? They made a lot of changes to the religion eh?

What languages do you speak?

Are your family cucked enough to let their daughters marry Muslim men when it would be illegal for their sons to marry Muslim women?

Do Christian arab migrants/refugees join in rape gangs as much as Muslim arab migrants?

im sure there are many of us, since we have been fucked over for years by jews and muslims. Ourancient civilization was the first to be destroyed by jews, then muslims proceeded to continue the job

Has anyone from you community fucked a nigger?

That’s often a problem for arab immigrants moving to shitty neighbourhoods in California or Dearborn Michigan . They start acting like niggers and the women join rapnigger subculture.

Jews? You were conquered by the Babylonians, then Persians, then Greeks, then Persians again, then Arabs.

Eka y'khayet, khon? michigan?

We are the most anti-islam people that you find on earth friend, we had to deal with their bullshit since for hundreds of years till now, if i had the power muslims wouldnt exist by now. My family would cut off my head and hang it on their door if i would disgrace my heritage by marrying a muslim. And no Arab christian dont get involved with westerners as far as rape or even racemixing. Our families always advise us against racemixing and we only stick to each other.

You fucking moron. He speaks Arabic and is a Muslim, you illiterate cunt.

arab, syriac (different form of assyrian), assyrian, and obvi english

Assyrians speak Aramaic.

there isnt a single assyrian muslim in the world retard

nope, i dont know a single person like me who got even involved with another person outside our race, we like to keep to ourselves

Would it be feasible to unite with Shia Muslims in some way against normal Sunni Muslims? Shia Muslims don’t spread Islam like normal Sunni Muslims and they often want to get revenge against Sunni Muslims. Almost all terrorist Muslims are Sunni Muslims. There are Shia Muslims like imam tawhidi who reveal sunni Muslim Hadith and sharia law to non-Muslims.

If more of them could be on our side it could be very effective for deflecting and shielding against calls of bigotry and racism and Islamophobia. Like how self-hating jews like Norman finkelstein are the most effective critics of Israel.

were pretty much the same ppl as babylonias, jews were the ones who affected us religion wise and cause many problems later on

Illinois

obvi shiia are not as inbred as sunni, assad is pretty much a a form of shiia muslims and hes a good ally

seems accurate to me, i belive we have the older religion

Wasn’t Babylon more in Iraq?

Do your people accept being called Arabs? Since you held onto your original language like Kurds did, you weren’t arabised like typical Levant people who only speak Arabic and no longer have their original language. Is that right or wrong?

For example Copts aren’t Arabs either since they still have the Coptic language , no?

appreciate it brother, we do not really bitch much like other races so we will be fine for now. We have a few protestant and they definitely seemed unique at first, they seem a bit more loose than us, Id say were more traditional maybe

Iraq, palestine, syria, jordan, and lebanon were one in the past and we were scattered throughout. We get pretty fuking butthurt when called arabs, most of us never even speak it, they have been and always remain to be our enemies

no, that is the father language that hasnt been spoken in centuries, we speak a way more modern form of it. Aramaic is what became now as armenian, syriac, assyrian, all 3 are very similar