Mixed people have btoh white and black genes, how aren't they superior?

Mixed people have btoh white and black genes, how aren't they superior?

Attached: 1486812948494.png (776x781, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alt-right-news.blogspot.com/2017/05/white-guy-wins-worlds-strongest-man.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have black genes

The weaknesses of both, the strengths of neither.

Hnghhhh those lips

Like the esteemed warrior-wizard.

They look like that

The IQ of whites
The physical capacities of blacks

Is she on meth? Looks like it.

that's not how genetics work you retards
t. biomed student
the only person who was close

White Genes > Black Genes
finite quantity of genes per person
Person w/ no black genes > person w/ black genes

Mixed race individuals are perceived as the most attractive by pure-blooded people.

There are studies about that.

Attached: Mixed Blacks.jpg (2221x1288, 879K)

fpbp

>how aren't they superior
Did you close your eyes when you chose that picture?

>physical capacity of blacks
Oh dear, looks like you're retarded

Shut up masri filth and take care of your obesity problem first

Wrong. White genes are weak in terms of testosterone and physical capacity

i never seen a mixed girl looking like this, they all look like goblins

It’s like all races were distilled into one human.

She looks like Noahs arc personified

>The physical capacities of blacks
Like what, not being able to swim?

genetics doesn't work that way

... and it's beautiful

OR
>the IQ of blacks
>the "physical capacities of whites"

because of the black genes

Another mulatto hyped up on prozac

Such as???

That's not how it works mamadou

t. muslim immigrant responding with ad homs because he can't respond
test is almost the same in all races.

>implying muslim arabs mix with anybody else than other arabs
aren't you a مسلم? I hope you're a copt

IQ > Strength
average IQ of whites > average IQ of blacks
average IQ of 100% white > average IQ of 50% white

I'm not sure what you're struggling with. If you're going to make a case that you'd rather live in a physically superior society than a more intelligent society then make it.

Pot red wine into glass of white wine. How is this not superior

Attached: hur dur sandpeepo.jpg (291x364, 20K)

all mixing with black people does is spruce up the black gene pool. not the white one.

sieg heil

That's not even their final form.

Attached: Brazillian sexy Chad.jpg (1675x1260, 297K)

i am agnostic

With black genes you can never be pic related.

Attached: U190-0017 (1).jpg (2545x2322, 851K)

Get off my board you globalist lizard

>You have weak genes goy

Sure rabbi that's why we win the strongest man competition year after year. alt-right-news.blogspot.com/2017/05/white-guy-wins-worlds-strongest-man.html

Whites are one of the most intelligent yet it doesn't change the fact that they lost their basic insticts of survival such as breeding or protecting their own

Reverse Blade basically.

t. sharif gaber
Just a little more and when the islamic barrier is destroyed you'll be infested with jewry

Black people are worse in swimming, bicycling, surviving in cold weather

These better runner traits are based on their IQ and Creativity, since there are African tribes that run as long as the animal can't anymore and no tactics.
Asians have supposedly less testosterone from everyone else and still are the most people even before western help and technology

> lost basic instincts of breeding / protecting
Negative. This is due to (((social conditioning))), not genetics.

That’s because people tend to prefer those that look like them, and mutts look like a greater percentage of the population.

Attached: 9B351393-4F31-415B-B923-02350403EDBC.png (8000x3859, 3.01M)

im not a modern worlding liberal cuck like sherif gaber.
egypt is already infested with jewry. most muslim countries are. they just don't realize it :(

>Black people are worse in swimming, bicycling, surviving in cold weather
And white people are worse in running, half race and sprint. This is why mixing both makes the DNA superior.

Evolution will prove our superiority.

Attached: tsatopisafag.jpg (1200x1200, 698K)

>white people are worse at something
White people enslaved blacks, not the other way around. Your point is moot.

Arab countries*
Even though I prefer Christian copts I gotta admit that the دين is the only last stronghold to the bullshit waiting to infest you

False
This is part of it. At least the social conditioning that makes whites less willing to “protect their own.”
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition
Having kids doesn’t happen much in developed asia either because whites created a wealthy, developed society for themselves where childbearing is less common.

>egypt is already infested with jewry. most muslim countries are. they just don't realize it
How so?

When your apex technology is a mud hut and a spear, I believe Evolution has already proven your inferiority.

Attached: so1516197118752.jpg (550x588, 16K)

White people are an evolutionary dead end.

Attached: 1500236527862.jpg (750x1334, 169K)

Also is he a liberal globalist cuck? I know he shills for Israel and just for that his channel should be shut down. I like how people like him think that an atheist arab world will be progressive and bright while it'll just be degenerate.

Attached: so1494041479061.jpg (469x610, 43K)

I'm a mutt...
>nowhere at home
>ugly
>dishonest
We're honorary Jews, make sure to gas us first when the final happening occurs, i don't care anymore.

kek

>posts picture of an ugly white person
>lmao showed u
You’re probably just one of /ourguys/ false flagging as a BLM

You're a LARPer*

I remember when mods here actually did their jobs and deleted slide threads like this

Ok, I'll give you that.
The bottom left dude is really good looking.

Attached: becky1521695056589.png (639x353, 330K)

My parents are superior to anyone else's parents.

Why?

Because I love them more.

Do you get it yet?

fpbp

Attached: girl59.jpg (1080x1259, 96K)

FPBP

/thread

Attached: hallal.jpg (640x539, 43K)

I wish...

Attached: so1518124588946.jpg (627x667, 180K)

You get what is called "outbreeding depression" where the offspring are a mix of both parents having the superior attributes of neither. So the child will be smarter than black, dumber than white and a little more athletic than white.
In addition their immune systems become mal adapted to either Europe or Africa. Africans are tuned to be better at dealing with parasties and Europeans are better with bacteria. You get a child that is good against neither.

Then for the final thing there is temperment. Blacks tend to more risk taking and this may be the superior temperment in rural africa but it makes them have a hard time in school or a city where rules are strictly enforced.

Outbreeding depression

Here ya go, Becky. Burn this.

Attached: soesteemed gentlemen.png (972x896, 1.61M)

underrated

A barrel of poo and a barrel of wine don't make an amazing barrel of wine.

That's not how you look on Meth desu

t. used Meth for fun while studying computer science
t. graduated anyway so no regrets

Shit cocktails have both alcohol and shit in them, how aren't they superior?

Oh I forgot that not fitting in with the majority promotes mental health problems.

If you mixed a lot of whites and blacks and mixed them again over multiple generations all while there were forces creating natural selection, you would likely end up with a population that has mostly positive attributes from both races but that natural selection now runs in reverse. The capable have smaller families to give them a good life and the incapable cant figure out how birth control works. Lower income families are larger.

Attached: so1519441742676.jpg (680x510, 95K)

/thread
Kys Ahmed op

SA has a significant population of mixed race people. There are more mixed race people here than whites. I can tell you from first hand experience that you are full of shit and have probably never met a mutt in real life. They are the absolute scum of humanity.

I can see how South Africa and India get along well.

Attached: ahitler1517103345848.jpg (284x177, 14K)

I have heard that your mutts get shit on from everyone and form the lowest rung of your social ladder. Your blacks hate them.

As it so turns out, our genes adapted and came about because of our environments.

If you take a nigger out of the jungle and shove him in a northern climate city, he's going to have a bad time because it's not his natural environment. Same in reverse, take a white and drop him in the desert.

Then, when you get interracial people, their genes don't know what the fuck to do. Especially when certain genes which adapted in either parent's race, come into conflict with genes of the other. The mixed race person, their genes are trying to help them survive, but what the fuck are they supposed to do when their DNA is a hodgepodge of radically different genes suited to radically different locations, climates and cultures, which have evolved over millennia. You can't take someone with jungle genes and someone with snow genes, and expect them to do well when those radically different genes are assorted randomly and can interfere with one another.

>I'm gene A and I say, we don't need sunlight and will suffer with too much! Drink milk to cope!
>I'm gene B and I say, we need sunlight but won't suffer from it! Milk? Can't even digest that!
>404

If strength meant you ruled the world then humans wouldn't be. Niggers are obsolete, face it Ahmed.

Well its not quite like that but you reminded me that supposedly African americans are more prone to heart disease because of the high chance of them inheriting genes from a white and black ancestor that do not function well together.

Regression to the mean. The only advantage someone can have being mulatto is tallness. Other then that, strength (black strength) and IQ (white strength) both diminish instead of being equal or more. So it is better to stick to one race because then the brain doesn't have to equal up both mixed parents DNA making it harder to add in IQ and strength so it gives you both big giving less of it than having both equal race parents and making it easier to pass on that specific trait and making it to where it can have that strength to its max.

Beneficial traits are not mutually inclusive.

Not how it works

Attached: 15217269625250s.jpg (200x195, 6K)

Blacks hate them, we hate them and they hate themselves. It's almost tragic if they didn't also see themselves as honorary kaffers who wants to fight the oppressive boer.

>Sub 90 IQ
>Exteremly prone to mental and physical health issues

So this is the power of mutts
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Different attributes are what cause different ability. You dont always get both by mixing. Relatively long torso for swimming. Relatively long limbs for running.

Mixing does not give you relatively long limbs and relatively long torse since that is physically impossible.

Niggers are so strong, that's why every single inch of their continent was conquered by whites and why they have never won international strongman competitions.

>How so?

Attached: gettyimages-865783122.jpg (1536x1024, 400K)

Same with blood and bone marrow issues, highly prevalent in mixed race people.

>The physical capacities of blacks
So just running kind of fast?

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOIS

I wouldnt call that a defect. Its just that because mutts are a mix of more types and there are less of them, and mutts and blacks dont give blood or marrow, its very hard to find blood or marrow for them.

>Wrong. White genes are weak in terms of testosterone and physical capacity
Cheese eating surrender monkey

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-13-10-08.jpg (1080x1840, 1.14M)

You answered your own question. BLACK GENES

Mixed race people and mixed societies are the most dysfunctional, arabs are mixed, mestizos are mixed, african americans are mixed, jews are mixed... what do all these have in common? They are all overrepresented in psychopathy, fanaticism, violence, hypersexuality and degeneracy. Pure blood black africans behaves better than wife beating, religiously fanatic, arab muslims.

Attached: rus-lenin-325.jpg (325x400, 19K)

Black iq in action anons.
Its...pathetic.

What about your family? Are they all mudslimes still? Do you put on a show of praying for them? Do they know?