The good old days of cinema

Remember when western movies used to have all white casts?

and nobody thought twice about it because the country was vast majority white. Ahhhhh good times.

Post old movies with all or nearly all white casts. And post modern movies with diverse, queer, politically correct casts.

Attached: IMG_0689.jpg (750x894, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0072725/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Lando-Calrissian-Jedi-Billy-Dee-Williams-1200x520.jpg (1200x520, 393K)

Attached: IMG_0690.jpg (750x1050, 248K)

Yea didn't that token black guy stab the white folks in the back?
>accurate

Attached: IMG_0691.jpg (638x983, 168K)

Attached: IMG_0692.jpg (717x1058, 209K)

>cast the ugliest little mutt you can possibly find in the lead role
>wonder why your sales are so bad

Attached: Wrinkle-in-Time-character-posters-2-1-600x875.jpg (600x875, 90K)

Attached: IMG_0693.jpg (670x1054, 172K)

Oh yes. The children's movies have this trend more than anything. Gotta program the children early.

Attached: IMG_0694.jpg (708x1057, 215K)

Attached: IMG_0695.jpg (469x597, 128K)

>pure story about true love
>two white leads
>both blond

Kids don't get these movies anymore.

Attached: Princess-Bride.jpg (1200x892, 198K)

>her real name sounds like a fictional name while her fictional name sounds real

La creatura...

i shill this film at every opportunity.

Attached: the war lord.jpg (600x474, 69K)

So he found work after stranger things? Good for him!

Attached: 1509538868417.png (183x183, 54K)

(((Rebel))) scum

Star wars has always been shit tier. All the Gen X consumerist faggots are obsessed with it

Note the dark haired male with the blonde female in the poster. (See Goyim, your women lust after our dark hair. Oops, I mean women prefer tall, dark and handsome men who just happen to look like us Khazars. You see a similar trend in Anime where the white woman is the romantic interest of the dark haired leading man.)

Now consider the fact that no mainstream critic has ever pointed out these common and very obvious patterns in popular entertainment.

I'm white and I have dark hair you stupid faggot

Diverse movies used to be fucking fantastic too.

Attached: predator_still.jpg (768x433, 75K)

Does the ape sweat through the whole film or something? Even shiny on the poster art.

Ahh yes. War films were some of the best all white masculine works of art.

Attached: IMG_0697.jpg (750x312, 62K)

Actually a good character though.

Lots of whites and close to whites do too. I'm merely drawing attention to a supposedly accidental trend in almost every bit of media. The trend can be summed up as The Woman Is Lighter Colored Than The Man. I ask again, why do you think such a trend is everywhere yet nobody talks about it in mainstream platforms? Are you prepared for your children to ask you why they don't get to have blonde hair and blue eyes like mommy? Are you prepared to see the look of disappointment on their faces when you tell them that they are just as beautiful, if not more so? They will know you are lying.

That one in particular... predator... didn't feel so forced and politically correct. Plus the negros get murdered and Arnold prevails like a badass.

Is there a reason its black? Was it black in the books?

Even with its Femishit premise, this movie was very white and very good

Attached: 629EA29D-E033-4E03-A621-14099E0CF315.jpg (420x630, 95K)

I just watched the original Star Wars Trilogy
>gen y/z
as well as the Dollars trilogy from Eastwood, the differences is staggering from the modern day. I mean, they were virtue signaling even back then, but if we literally take the same thing today it would be extremist nazi.

Attached: gotz.jpg (220x298, 32K)

What is this movie anyways? I've always seen movies like this as one of those generic boomer mary poppins shtick or something.

Fucking this. THIS.

Never cared at all about diversity in movies until it became clear that it was weaponized against Whites. Never cared about diversity in sports either until it was all about politics.

I recently watched the Star Wars trilogy as well. Beautiful powerful works of art that leave you thinking about them for hours and hours after.

You can't overcome the cringe feminist ideals... Charlize Theron is the poster child for the modern powerful woman hero that can keep up with the guys.

>Is there a reason its black?

Who nose?

Attached: disney.jpg (1600x2400, 678K)

Yeah, I honestly can't believe I didn't watch them earlier, they're really good. I also actually tried watching the prequels, but they really are as bad as they say. Before the original trilogy the only star wars film I watched was Attack of the Clones.

>boomer

Is this term just being used to describe anybody out of high school?

Also I'm fucking enraged that you have never seen that movie.

Yea they would absolutely bitch and moan about lack of diversity... I mean we bitch and moan about diversity too, but it is white countries that are being browned and declining across society. Not the other way around... you can say white colonized other countries. But one could argue those countries benefited from whites investment.

Caddyshack. It's a great movie. But might look old as shit and gay in today's world. But it is still a great piece of old school American culture.

Star Warts was always garbage...don't pretend it was worthy, even back in the days.

Good point... I used to not mind it either. once the minorities participating started to reveal their racist and identitarian political beliefs, it made me not want to watch them.

Back then the movies were about being exceptional and outstanding.

The agenda (((they))) want to push is one of mediocrity and one of decadence. No boy who will watch any new Star Wars movies will feel a desire to truly stand out and become a man, it's just some generic show with flashy lights in-order to get their attention but never inspire them.

If you're wondering why so many movies/any form of entertainment is so mediocre now, don't think for a second that it's unintentional. It's designed to be bad so your children don't strive for better. Don't raise your children under the electronic Jew, and only showcase the older movies/games/any other form of entertainment that truly stands out.

Boomer refers to the Baby Boomers who imported all the 3rd world cancer in America and pushed all the diversity propaganda through Hollywood. So basically I refer to senior citizens.

What is caddyshack about? It's one of those films you see offered for free as a dvd at a retail store alongside chitty chitty bang bang and other random titles that no one's heard about but are everywhere.

>But might look old as shit and gay in today's world.

It actually holds up pretty well. Rodney Dangerfield and Bill Murray at their absolute finest. Some all around classic and timeless bits of comedy. I defy anybody to watch the candy bar scene without laughing.

Honestly though, this

Sorry you can't relate to American classic Brazil fag

Just like the architecture, modern art, and music. All uninspiring trash that makes you consider suicide

Not to mention pic related

Attached: IMG_0698.jpg (750x853, 81K)

>So basically I refer to senior citizens.

I think people in their 70s (in their late 30s/40s in 1980 when it came out) weren't the target audience of those movies.

Caddyshack is pretty much in the same category as Animal House, Porky's, and that style of comedy from the early 80s. I doubt it's packaged with kid-friendly "family" movies.

Not because I have a Brazilian flag that I am not American, moron. I am on business in Brazil and prefer to post my location than use a meme flag.

Star Warts was pure fucking garbage. Always was and people realize this now because the cinematic universe revealed itself to be dog shit when they started making prequels and sequels...there has never been any substance when it came to that dog shit series. Nothing.

Plots that are so fucking impossible in an infinite universe that it makes no fucking sense.

That bitch was so fucking ugly and her face in that awful poster was plastered everywhere.

Like even if she’s not ugly, that movie poster was absolute garbage! And centered on fucking Oprah with that ginger women and that fat Indian women at her sides!

fuck off

> Used to be a huge star wars fan back in the day
> KOTOR, battlefront 2 (the original) and jedi academy among my favorite games of all time
> haven't watched the new movie yet
> Haven't set a foot in a movie theathre for more than 2 years
> I feel nothing

Attached: 1327522254331.jpg (228x228, 88K)

Ok buddy that's your opinion. It was only one of the most popular movies of all time so obviously a lot of people would disagree with you.

Hmm. I just had a thought. Were there any white people in Fight Club? Is there any way in HELL that movie would be made today? And it ain't that old of a film. Not that old at all. I can just hear the critics talking about that film today:
>toxic masculinity
>Neo-Nazi imagery
>encourages domestic terrorism
>lack of diversity
>the official movie for the "alt right"

Sure, it was popular and still is. But it does not mean because it is popular that it is anything more than commercial dog shit.

Those fucking plot twists became apparent and retarded when they remade that SJW shitshow with the cunt and the nigger...death star one hit kill, or finding a fucking drone with the major plot by pure fucking magic and then saying it is all because of

Some serious jew dog shit movie screenplay. People loved it because it was science fiction and it was a new genre at the time, nothing else.

You do realize that the director Franklin Schaffner was not jewish right?

Those original movies were great in their time but IMO not really great stories or movies. I'm rather partial to them mostly out of nostalgia, but by any objective measure the only thing stand-out is the musical score.

Attached: planet-of-apes-628x356.jpg (628x356, 63K)

That kid's not mixed though, he just has a birth defect.

Attached: tyson.jpg (242x208, 9K)

Precisely...good only because they introduced a new genre, nothing else. The plots were total dog shit lazy jew garbage.

He chose not to fuck a city full of folks and still managed to be true to his friends despite the rather weak attempt to blackmail (heh) him

what type of fucking reply is that?
Did you eat lead paint as a kid whilst watching star wars?

their failure is complete now

Attached: 1509857154749.jpg (480x360, 16K)

used to drive me nuts when I was growing up. I hate Star Wars and never wanted to play with the toys

5 female main characters who are all scientists.

Attached: Annihilation-UK-poster-600x889.jpg (600x889, 110K)

>powerful works of art

Attached: angry cat stares.jpg (526x567, 87K)

movies have always been and always will be an ENTERTAINMENT industry. it stopped being entertainment for me long long ago. ive moved on, and so should you all. nobody puts a gun to your head and makes you spend your money on their shitty movies. YOU choose to spend your money. move on. its really not that hard.

JJL is legit waifu-tier though.

Bingo. First isn’t always best. And the slew of amazing scifi that came out afterwards Ian all the proof needed. The music was nice, not every sci-fi epic gets scored by Williams so there’s that. Honestly it’s not much.

I was looking for a different picture but gave you the science nigger one because I couldn't find the one I wanted. Dunno why it triggered you so much? I mostly agree with you about the Star Wars franchise.

Attached: down your throat.png (475x601, 189K)

Garbage fucking movie. The only thing missing was a fish creature for Natalie Portman to fuck after she fucked her nigger.

Did they pick the ugliest monkeyish looking black guy they could find as a joke? I mean wtf how did that guy get into movies?

I have no problem with female characters. The Descent had an all-female cast and as far as Horror movies go it's considered a classic.

also, natalie jenner is a tranny lookalike

Attached: nataliejenner.jpg (650x345, 39K)

First is rarely best and nostalgia and marketing with this shit show of a series is what made it popular, hence, total fucking dog shit.

There is nothing more trite than seeing a movie and asking yourself: "how the fuck does that make any fucking sense?"

Star Wars is just that..very superficial writing and a stupid fucking screenplay that leaves a discerning movie audience with a terrible taste in the mouth after having watched a jew stick his dirty tricks into your mouth, after having fucked you out of your money.

AT LEAST the SJW shitshow carbon copy of the movie made an attempt to explain in some half assed way how the deathstar could be destroyed in one hit. It was fucking shit that the got a fatal flaw in its engineering, but the original does not even make an attempt to fix the massive prolapsed asshole in its script that makes it so untenable you want to kick lucas in his crotch

LOL not triggered at all, just love to use as much vulgarity as possible on Sup Forums so I don't have to stab my brazilian business partners for being such fucking inept retards.
Thanks for the vent material, I fucking hate Neil Disgrace Tyson more than I hate star wart.
No harm, no foul

Probably the pinnacle of movie making

Attached: MV5BN2EyZjM3NzUtNWUzMi00MTgxLWI0NTctMzY4M2VlOTdjZWRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 17K)

The good old days of conditioning people to seeing jews all over with american names, the long con has reached critical mass.

Attached: 1521148183139.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

This

The feminism is just as bad as the diversity. I'm so sick of seeing a 110 pound girl hero beat up 50 men who weigh between 175-225 pounds. Show me one fucking real life example of this. I just want to see one woman in real life that can beat up all these men. Even the beefed up bitches on UFC would lose to an average man who is in decent shape.

Braveheart #1
Patriot #2
All die Hards
Police Academy
Lethal Weapons

the main cast is all white but theres definitely a lot of spooks towards the end

mmmm that tag line. imagine the shit storm if they used that today

(((white))) but it was a good movie

>mixing isn't a defect

This is the picture I was trying to find.

Attached: star wars.jpg (1200x1777, 1.63M)

The only good movies

Attached: nsalk.jpg (465x342, 66K)

Attached: Winston-Zeddemore.jpg (630x280, 32K)

Doesn't make her a believable scientist

LOL Star HPV

One of the women goes crazy and overreacts and ties up all the others because she thought Portman was "lying" and fucks up the situation for everyone.

Very accurate

Attached: B7975187-EFF6-4E76-9AD8-6EACFCDE620D.jpg (674x453, 196K)

Attached: 1518112987989.webm (1000x426, 2.95M)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

imdb.com/title/tt0072725/

Yeah, but Moana was quite watchable.

It's not just the color casting, it's the fact the the set design and clothing makes it look, I dunno, garish, gay, made-for-TV, camp? It'd look awful whatever race.

Nice...from IMDB quotes

Quotes
Miss Pruitt: Good afternoon, gentlemen. And welcome to our town. My name is Miss Pruitt. I'm the schoolteacher here. But I recall living in Boston and my family had black people working for us. You were good people. They used to sing and dance a lot. I used to love to watch them.

Boss Nigger: Thank you for the welcome, Mam. When you get back to Boston, you can tell my people that you just met two niggers who don't know how to sing or dance.
See more »

The theme song is amazing. “They call him boss, boss nigger!”

Darth Vader was voiced by black man.

just watched the trailer HAHAHAHA WTFFFFFFFF

I love old school hollywood now.

Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher were jews, dumbass.

Yes, because the director wanted someone that sounded evil.