ISRAEL

Help me understand Sup Forumss retarded logic please

So Israel is defending itself against islamic invaders but Sup Forums hates them for being evil? OK???

Did you know that Israeli army is LITERALLY called IDF- Israel defence force
Not Israel attack force-IAF
Did you know that Hamas shoots MISSILES at INNOCENT israeli CIVILIANS?!??!?
IDF NEVER targets civilians
IDF only targets terrorist groups like Hamas

Israel has a right as any nation to protect them self against terrorists, invaders and other criminals

IDF is actually worlds most moral army
Did you know that IDF warns palestine civilians about upcomming attacks with leaflets and warningbombs?
They even abort attacks if they see palestine civilians near their military target

Attached: received_10153574507132172.jpg (843x1265, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israeli_shelling_of_UNRWA_Gaza_shelters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay Shlomo, you can stop LARPing now

Attached: 1502217614490.jpg (358x473, 93K)

Sheep

>IDF NEVER targets civilians

Yeah, Israel never killed palestinian childs.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 30K)

Kike

Oh look, it's the same Norwegian fag who constantly shills for Israel by posting this exact same thread multiple times per day.

Attached: fc056ca464557abb3da1837cda42b087d954119bd33a8b3f7ae0946b91b36733.jpg (500x407, 53K)

Lol pol hates muslims so we have to love Israel ...wow such logic why not hate both ?

Go back home kid

Attached: 1521233044896.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Did you know that Israeli army is LITERALLY called IDF- Israel defence force
>Not Israel attack force-IAF
I hope you're not getting paid for this.

Attached: 1518041213099.png (645x729, 82K)

>warningbombs

Attached: 1503644975176.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

Maybe because our Jew politicians are giving them a fucking TRILLION DOLLARS A YEAR just to settle their entitled asses on the autistic holy land that most people in the world value more than any other land due to following Abraham religion

You’re parasites and you’re all going to die if you don’t cut this shit out

you can't make this shit up

Ethnically homogeneous states are more stable and prosperous, so it's no wonder Israel wants to maintain it's integrity as a nation... We all just want the same thing for the USA

Attached: holocaust excuse.png (1140x1471, 104K)

>samefaging on a shill thread
objectively worse

The United States has a right to protect themselves against terrorists, invaders and other criminals. Of course it's only ok when jews do it.
/thread

Cant really deny this proof

Attached: received_10153574507317172.jpg (600x600, 36K)

>implying anybody gives a shit what they do over there
The IDF could skin Palestinian babies in the streets, it wouldn't fucking matter because tit's over there. The problem is we are supporting this nation that has shown themselves time and again to be our enemy. We should take all the jews and push them over there, that's the point of Israel, a place to dump all these jew rats. The problem is there are still jews here and they aren't all there. What happens once they get over there isn't our fucking problem, we shouldn't be involved.

>main reason the middle east is unstable leading to refugee and constant economic migration toward white lands
>focus point of worldwide tensions potentially leading to WW3
>invaded some land based on a dubious claim from a book which their retarded culture plagiarized from other middle east traditions and claimed as theirs
>couldn't even take Israel on their own, had to rely on us doing half the work
>Still rely on us to survive because unable to compromise and make peace with their neighbors
>Corrupted American democracy getting away with creating an all powerful foreign lobby that utterly dominates American policy
>Bombs children, break every international rules on a daily basis, at war with the only Arab groups that cohabite peacefully with Christians
>Oppress Christians on their own land even though their main support comes from christian nations
>Full of Jews

Attached: 1519917001630.jpg (600x461, 66K)

I don't expect the shill to reply to this post ^

/thread

Nice FAKE statements you got

Attached: received_10153525228937172.jpg (1500x1159, 137K)

Israel is "defending" itself on stolen land from the rightful owners of said land.
Israel is also pushing the muslims into europe by the millions.
It is incredibly racist and Apartheid-tier.
#openbordersforisrael

>Did you know that IDF warns palestine civilians about upcomming attacks with leaflets and warningbombs
that's pretty normal desu

>Believing literal propaganda put out by Jews
I've seen videos of Israelis gleefully shooting Palestinians for fun, including a video of a sniper who shot a kid in the balls and started laughing. Now while I wish everyone in that region a swift death, I certainly don't enjoy the fact that it must be so. That is a special hallmark of Jews. Coupled with the fact that they always lead immigration movements, and every kind of anti-white or anti-liberty group it becomes clear that they are lying, evil, conniving fucks.

Attached: jewpiro.png (1671x1098, 849K)

>Israel is defending itself
Here is the problem, Israel has no right to exist in the first place
Israel is an illegitimate state

>Get your kids and others shot by people who don't even see you as human.
>Have live-fire exercises conducted in annexed areas that the jews havent moved into yet, killing many.
The civilians are standing for what they think is right. but I hope they all die, because sandshits are nearly as toxic as jews albeit in larger numbers.

They conquered the land they are rightful owners. Unless you think us Americans need to get pushed out back to Europe, in which case go fuck yourself with a cactus. The land is yours only if you can defend it.

Attached: 1519952802665.png (1000x1018, 466K)

>IDF NEVER targets civilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israeli_shelling_of_UNRWA_Gaza_shelters

>Be Israel.
>Target hospital with civilians.
>Civilians die.
>Claim Hamas put civilians there on purpose.

>IDF Israeli defense force
Shouldn’t it it be
>IDFC I don’t fucking care
And the background should be body parts of civilians flying everywhere with a smiling jew.

If you conquer an area, at least be smart enough to genocide(or at least relocate) the native population.

>00

Israel has my support, hell even greater Israel has my support.

Wish the Jews would kick it into high gear and just go all out mudslime muzzie removal.

agreed, too bad I wasnt alive at the time.

(((Morality))). Wat the fuck do the kikeistanis know about morality? Look who they all love and support - criminals

Attached: IMG_0152.jpg (597x354, 62K)

And their idea of democracy is way closer to pic related than Madison. They've become a serious global cancer.

Attached: IMG_0154.jpg (844x561, 154K)