I've had it with this bullshit

I need help finding a good place to settle in eastern Europe. A place free of cultural marxism, trannies, misgendering, niggers, welfare, and all this other stupid western bullshit. The west is dying and either I got to make a sovereign island nation of my own (And accept poor ukranians, albanians, serbian, latvian, refugees as a social experiment to see if 3rd worlders are uncivilised or if africans are just retards... Except the gypsies, fuck them and hitler had every right to exterminate them) or find a good beautiful place to settle.

Attached: jhm,mn.png (496x500, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibitions/besa/index.asp
youtu.be/lICYU6Oxzp4
youtu.be/ux-_UdJyzJo
youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741956/The-expensive-hole-world-Russian-diamond-valued-13-BILLION-vast-helicopters-banned-flying-case-SUCKED-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland or Romania are your only real options.

>Romania
why would he want to live in gypsy central?

remember to sage faggotry and stop replies after this one.

I'm assuming he's not a retarded Dane.

Move to Albania my friend. Literally the best country in Balkan. Great people with honor and family values. You are not discriminated if you have a particular belief or lack of a belief.

Read this: yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibitions/besa/index.asp

It says muslim albanians, but it wasn't religion that motivated these people to help those in ned but the code of honor called Besa.

Enjoy your stay my friend :)

Judging by your post and your opinion of your country, an oven is your best option to move to.

>not moving to China
C'mon, OP... You know western europe will be just as cucked as the west in a few decades - like Poland becoming closer and closer to (((((((((((America))))))))))))

>mutt pretending he's European
stop larping

Don't ever come to Poland, you're not welcome here.

Go to switzerland

Go to Croatia. Live on the Islands. The people there are Sup Forums incarnate. You'll get fresh food and fish every morning for cheap. If you want pussy, just say you're American. They love Burgers but hate Russians/British/Germans.

I’ve heard good things about Lithuania. Cost of living is apparently pretty cheap, too. I met a professor once who spent a few months out of the year driving cabs in Chicago to bolster his income back home.

Poland seems like an obvious good choice, but I don’t think I’d have the patience to learn the language. Looks like Turk-roach letters.

>hate Russians
Not true at all.

Sorry, I meant to say they hate the tourists.

Welcome, but don't you fucking dare speaking english. Come to the north-west, not turked like S*uth'cucks

I'm not upset, I just shared my experience and made a note.

albo diaspora found, henlo

Attached: albo.jpg (944x670, 65K)

South-east* Blerim.
The west coast you find booksellers in the streets and 1/3 books is Mein Kamf or Corneliu Codreanu's.

Estonia or Slovenia

This is a human thread, get out.

You can come here, I'll sell you my house before I move to Israel

Of all these countries, Czechia is the only half-decent one here.

You live in the fucking US you ungrateful cunt, stop being a pathetic little bitch. And most of all, Eastern Euros don't want you there. In case you haven't noticed, anyone with a brain hates American culture, because you are the prime promoters of all the shit we see nowadays. The last thing an Eastern Euro would want is someone like you. If you already want to give up, even though you're in a better position than the vast majority of people, you certainly will not be a good addition to their society. Respect other countries you piece of shit, you can't just go wherever the fuck you want. I know you were taught that since you were a kid because murica, but that's not how the real world works.

>inb4 macaco
Latinas only want to fuck you for a green card. Only goes to show how ridiculous the "faithful christian latina" meme is. All they care about is leaving, they don't give a shit about you. At least Eastern Euros want to stay in their countries, respect that you piece of shit mutt.

Estonia is the only right choice

I'm not a fan of this country but unlike most other eastern states it is actually classified as white.
There are some shit people here but at least they aren't the ideological freaks you see in the west.
And hey we have intact forests, humble people, farmers. It's rather boring more than anything.

Attached: 20636.jpg (480x318, 137K)

Come to us!

holy fucking shit

Attached: losing my shit.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Ukraine

Kyiv

Definitely not southern Romania

Fuck off we're full.

If you're black go to Croatia, you'll get more pussy then a crazy old lady

Attached: 1489232395903.png (1027x865, 526K)

If the Majority of Polocks are like the girl in this video, I’ll take my chances.

Video Link: youtu.be/lICYU6Oxzp4

Fuck off we are full-of retarded people and degenerates also our people are reducing in numbers and they are fleeing the sinking ship

What would make you think that shlomo.

Attached: 0D637396-D8BD-4B9B-BAEA-3A72ED1F5630.jpg (210x240, 22K)

Whatcha doing?

Attached: Rabbi2.png (587x409, 132K)

fuck off we're full

also sage this trash

I'd recommend ukraine, the housing here is incredibly cheap and you could basically life like a king for the rest of your life for like 100k usd. but the thing I prefer the most is the solitude.

Attached: 20161115_0947101.jpg (1032x581, 389K)

Why don't you stay in your own country and fight? You are only buying yourself time as sanity, whiteness, and civilization lose ground.

I can't speak about others, but Serbia being free of cultural Marxism, Trannies, misgendering, etc. is the dumbest meme in the West ever.

Our laws are even worse than those in the West. Misgendering carries a penalty of up to 3 years in prison. Our PM has openly stated that Serbian population needs to be replaced and offers 2000 EUR "startup capital" to rapefugees. We have a lesbian PM and the majority of the people have accepted it.

Serbs shouldn't be accepted and Serbia shouldn't be used for your country, unless you remove its entire population first, and this is coming from a Serb.

Go to poland lol

Attached: 1521736523139.png (1600x826, 22K)

>like a king for the rest of your life for like 100k usd.
Live like a King? lol you want him to DIE here?

Attached: 1520543229544.png (390x470, 82K)

Isn’t George Soros planning on trying to start a war between “Russia and the U.S.” if Trump doesn’t step down from public office.

youtu.be/ux-_UdJyzJo

when millions of people will rise up and protest for stupid bullshit like the women's march how exactly are you going to fight for your country's survival when the disease is coming from your own people

Yeah their BASED Lesbian PM and gay president will accept you.
you mean serbia right?
youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A

hey I am planning on dying here also, for me life is great.

Pretty sure that if a war starts between Russia and the US, nowhere in eastern Europe will be safe anyway.

Our lesbian PM is also a Croatian you know. We get good boy points from EU now.

imagine if we had a gay serbian PM, you are the most cucked ex communist country.

The Balkans and E Europe in general are getting pozzed, at least the big cities. The *stans are the new Balkans.

Attached: 1495661188015.png (375x417, 371K)

>life like a king for the rest of your life
And "rest" would be around few months, before a slut that he found there sold him to the gang.

Czech, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia

Attached: 1447508709463.jpg (1171x661, 203K)

>imagine
Don't have to, you're Serbs anyway. Just of the Vatican persuasion.

Russia is the only option. I'm thinking about moving there myself.

They give land to people who are willing to settle down in the eastern parts of Russia.

Getting a job can be difficult if you don't speak Russian but if you are prepared to raise livestock or similar things you will make it and have a good life.

Raising some cows ain't that difficult.

At least your kids won't be brainwashed and turned into faggots or trannies.

Also. Your daughter won't get raped by niggers or Muslims like in the western world.

i forgot that you are the dumbest too.

Vrati se doma, srpski covece.

Attached: fo_werefull_est.jpg (2048x1338, 222K)

Yep. If we are ever at war with a non-Muslim country, I will volunteer for our enemy's army, hoping they would accept me. I hate these people with a passion.

You'll live like a king over there man, cheap booze, smokes, women.

Magjar mah boy.

I think I'll go to Balaton too. Kick some rich kid's ass (most of the kikes from Germoney already fled there)

Seriously though, if you leave you are nothing but a faggot - the race wars await. You go nowhere bitch.

You will back in 3 days with tears and never back to this country. Do you even been there once?

lies. pack of ciggies in dublin is like 10 euros

crimea is part of russia you faggot

I wonder what Konigsberg is like. The benefits of the Russian political and cultural system, while also having a geography ans Germanic legacy tat might make it less alienating for a westerner.

Major cities in Eastern europe really arent bad at all.

So how difficult do you think it would be to get a job in Mirny, in the Sakha Republic of Russia?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741956/The-expensive-hole-world-Russian-diamond-valued-13-BILLION-vast-helicopters-banned-flying-case-SUCKED-it.html

Landing a job as a Machine operator for a diamond mine could be nice.

Attached: 94693ED4-7420-4942-A9BA-973C1B3C2875.jpg (260x200, 35K)

shut up monkey

Ukrainians aren't uncivilized, mutt.

hes right.

Wat?

You didn't get my point. but nevermind.
Fuck him, let him come here. whatever happens, happens.

>need help finding a good place to settle in eastern Europe
We're full, move to Germany

ok, enjoy your poor shithole.

Baltics dint have niggers and crazy feminists either.

>it literally took an Islamic invasion for people to care my country even exists

Good job, you're a honorary EE. You can join the Brazilian Polonia if you're not too tanned

That picture...

>being this assblasted by the OP

We're full

Yiure really not. The younger generation is growing up more affluent, more urbanized, more entrenched in the EU, and more succeptable to the progressive trends that are still dominant in almost the entire developed world. Poland needs every right-wing vote they can get.

>honorary EE
>honorary poor and less attractive than western Europeans

Most of Croatia look 10x better than usa, but whatever mutt.

We existed before you and by the looks of things we'll exist after you. We're moderatly important for countries like Germany who we trade with. Not being a world player is kinda nice because nobody bothers us.

You on the other hand exist despite everyone wishing you didn't

this

Attached: postanak.png (469x634, 362K)

>At least Eastern Euros want to stay in their countries
about that... :DDD

>poor
>less attractive
>Poland

We should stop arguing with the 1/64 Prussian

Attached: 1446828830624.jpg (400x460, 36K)

are your turkish grandparents mentioned too?

no, but yours certainly are :^)

Syktiwkar, Komi Republic obviously

Attached: re00.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Attached: alavanos1.jpg (660x400, 66K)

>mutt of closely related northern europeans from the high IQ, prosperous civilizations that conquered he entire world in a geographic area half the size of Texas
>turkish rape babies from a 2nd world former province of a literal middle eastern Islamic empire

Tough choice

I'd hate to say it, but this shit is probably going to hit Eastern Europe eventually. We can't keep running away forever.

kek, im white
Ottomans never conquered Croatia mutt.

Fuck off, we full.

>kek, im white
are you from north?

You are Slavs, who cares.

you care if you replied to my post.
yeah im from the northwest.

Fair enough, I care a bit. How's your day?

nice bait nigger

>falling for the eastern europe meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fuck you on?
We love Germans, Poles and Irish ppl.