Pope francis encourages tatooing/ broken cross SATANISM

Im Catholic but let's discuss the shady things going on at the Vatican as of late.
Continued from

Attached: 1521706764475.jpg (356x464, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

attalus.org/docs/cil/add_8.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-priests-tattoos-roman-catholic-church-young-change-a8266401.html
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Apostasy/tattoos.htm
novusordowatch.org/2013/04/francis-brings-back-bent-cross/
traditioninaction.org/religious/i015_RedCope.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, reading now ESSAYS ON SCIENCE AND MYTHOLOGY by jung and kerenyi

I quote
" it is the compulsion of man to produce something formed, formed in spirit as things are formed from the body"...

..." Origin means two things in mythology. As the content of the story or mythologem it is the "giving of gorunds" (Bergrundung); as in the content of an act it is the "foundation" ( Grunding) of a city the world. In either case, it means man´s return to his own origins and consequently the emergence of something original, in the form of primordial ceremonies, images and mythologems. All three manifestations may be manifestations of the same thing, the same mythological idea. Where, then does a definite mythological idea spring from, such as the mandala, which is stil aorund in east and west alike with the same meaning and yet without any communication between them, and which was probably at the bottom of the Roman foundation-ceremonies? Is there any point in looking for a particular historical origin at a particular place in time, now that the origin at the particual place and time, now that the origin has shown itself as the origin in every case? ".....

" ceremonies is the translation of a mythological value into an act"....

Catholicism isn't Christianity.

The current pope isn't a true Catholic. He's a ((((((puppet)))))).
>inb4 muh kike on a stick

Interesting thing is that Theseus was cofounded the city of Athens according to the Athenians themselves. He was one of the founders of Greek civilization before it got too edgey with the philosophy meme. Ceremonies in pagan times were meant to re enact the myth itself. It had various reasons for it from group to group

" mythology gives ground, lays a foundation, it does not answer the question why? but whence?....

"mythology provides a foundation insofar as the teller of myths, by living out his story, finds his way back to primitives times. Suddenly, without any studious investigation or effort, he finds himself in the primordiality that is his concern in the midst of the begginings of which he is speaking. What are the beginnings in whose midst a man can really find himself? To which of them can he "dive down" straightaway?
>sounds like Kek shitposting gone Kek primordial god of chaos bringer of light huh
>defeating the vaginakin and grabbing faustian destiny from the hands of satanic pedophiles...

When the myths you got told as a kid are now blending into reality by the narrative your World is living.

You effectively re-live the myth

>Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

>Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

>Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

>And by learning from the Myth, a Man takes action

Attached: 1520064405153.png (666x987, 940K)

Also
This doesn't make much sense since the apostles died for their wittness, which means it was more than just about money, and the Apostles would't recieve donations themselves, it was given to the poor in a common fund, like a donation pool that organizations have today

Also the early church was known for being very poor

Shit i am transcribing from the book directly, but this guys goo deep into the City foundation thing, and how the word city, come from Mundus, to mean the world, and how the romans divided the Mundus into 4 pieces, divided by 4 by two main roads, making the city have 4 main gates.. and how it al lrelates to the fucking mandalas hahahaha

I posted that cause i wanted to hear your opinion on that cap, those guys back at cripple chan due concoct some wierd shit. Needed a mind more educated than mine to refute it.

Eh Jung is a meme if you really want to understand the pagans and see all of what it was good and evil then you should read a book on Greek and Roman rituals and ceremonies in pagan religion. Not just the myths, the myths are for the normies, if you want to really known how they understood it you have to go back to primary sources on the holidays and festivals they had, because that's how they practiced the religion themselves for centuries

Look at your country and how fast protestantism turned into nothing. Your nation is atheist. Same for Germany, Sweden, England. You might be geographically sheltered from the grasp of satanic globalists for now but gays and migrants will come to your country, too, in due time.

Catholicism prevails, though. The only country that 'lost' its Catholic faith is France. And it did not really lose it - it was ripped from it. Through the systematic mass murder of over 200,000 men, women, and children by Revolutionary atheists after 1789.

Other Catholic countries (eg. Italy, Spain, Poland, Hungary) show more hope than the protestant 'nations' I previously mentioned.

Protestantism > atheism > liberalism > gay, trans, migrants, abortions, jews, muslims, etc.

But thats the thing
> if you really want to understand the pagans and see all of what it was good and evil then you should read a book on Greek and Roman rituals and ceremonies in pagan religion.
that age is past.
Yet their myths still resonate to us.
>jung a meme
I disagree, that Kraut is on to something. Its just to wierd to watch The lord of the Rings, and get goosebumps from the Rohirrim charge, its like not your brain, but your soul that is engaged in that moment, it has understood it perfectly, and it just starts singing awe to their actions.

That something If never had reading the bible. or consuming anything christian related.

Like what the swiss bro said about Troys and Greek Heroes.

Myths go beyond you.

Also all these verses on donations were being given to poor Greeks and Syrians ect (who were white originally) because there was a horrible famine in that part of the Roman empire. It was so bad that grain was stupidly expensive, most families were dying because they could not afford to eat, you could not ship in grain since who ever was shipping it in was also experiencing the famine, leading to a world/roman wide bread shortage. The few that survived were probably fishermen. Anyways all this money Paul is giving to Greeks in Greece and Jews in Israel and Syrians ( who were white) in Syria were starving to death. It can't be about money it was about food. And the Apostles like Paul and Peter and Jesus made money off of crafting things. Peter sold leather when he moved to Jerusalem, Paul was a tentmaker and Jesus (according to Church Fathers) sold farming equipment. This is why they didn't ask for money themsleves, they made their own living.

Classical historians and the Pagans themselves said that pagan ceremonies and rituals were the Pagan INTERPRETATION of pagan myth. You cant interpret myth without the corresponding ritual. That's paganism 101 for you.

So I really encourage you to pick up a book on pagan ritual if you really want to know how pagans understood it.

>that age is past.
Yet their myths still resonate to us.
Trying to say that all that human sacrifice stuff, never passed on.

And even if it did, the only example I get from it is the voluntary sacrifice of maidens and warriors on the Norse traditions.
>voluntary.
Even if that view is adapted to fit our present, it still feels primordialy present.

As in , why the fuck would it be wrong to sacrifice yourself to give good luck to your people in war?

Their mentaly must have been so ailien, yet its just around the corner.

The thing is, christian teachings are going the way this cultures myth are.
discarded and forgotten.

Got any recommendations?

>Catholicism isn't Christianity.
I feel the same way about protestant cultists who pinched the bible from actual Christians that is to say, Catholics..

> (You)
Classical historians and the Pagans themselves said that pagan ceremonies and rituals were the Pagan INTERPRETATION of pagan myth
And what if the pagans were also as squewed doing the rituals as we are?

What if they got them from older people than are long gone by the time they were practicing it? who the fuck nows.
maybe the older people were even more brutal...

but like Jung says, Myths have stuck with us and the Archetypes are at the core.
the folk stories do tell a fundamental truth.
even if they were also sung with some sacrificial homicidal stuff.

Are our countries not founded on cristian values and morals? yet, have some cultists today and people who profess those same teachings in the name of Truth?
>SJW
>Corrupt politifcians
>Commies

Well

Here look at this picture, this is the festival that was celebrated in Athens, it's inscribed onto the Parthenon. It was the most important festival to the Athenians. So start there. I suggest a good place to start would be some sort of textbook that compiles the greek and or roman festivals and rituals. They usually have good primary citations and great pictures. Find one written by a classical scholar. I could suggest a memewebsite but I'm not so familar and they may teach things that are not entirely correct or provide primary citations. There are loads of them written by classicsts so you have a variety to choose from. I remember there was this pdf online of the Roman Calendar and the name of the holidays in each Roman month, so remember to look at Pagan calandars they are good classical sources of what went on ect

Attached: details_of_the_panathenaic_festival_procession_frieze_from_the_parthenon_acropolis_athens_greece_ca. (1600x785, 220K)

Like this is the sort of thing that would be in one of those books
attalus.org/docs/cil/add_8.html

Why are all anti-Catholics liars?

Pope Francis tells aspiring priests to 'not be scared of tattoos' and to use them to encourage dialogue

>What if they got them from older people than are long gone by the time they were practicing it? who the fuck nows.
Well it was handed down orally. Sort of like how Jews handed down Oral Torah/Talmud for a long time before writing down. So if you can believe that the Talmud is what Jews actually did and was nota bunch of lies, then you can believe that oral tradition can be reliable. And it can, but there are circumstances that change things over time sure.

Why are all anti-Catholics liars?

Pope Francis tells aspiring priests to 'not be scared of tattoos' and to use them to encourage dialogue

why are all anti-Catholics liars?

why do anti-Catholics lie?

Are all anti-Catholics liars?

Should all anti-Catholics be considered liars?

Are all protestants liars?

>why is it wrong to sacrifice yourself
Well the words in Latin and in Greek that refer to sacrifice are very specific. To say you died for yoru people heroically you'd say "you gave yourself up" But if you are saying you are a human sacrifice to a god, it means that you are a victim and the blood that is shed removes any bloodguilt that is on you and your people, it is an offering that makes the curses that are put on you by said deity removed.

Are all protestants liars why are protestants such liars?

Sauce or into the trash this post goes

Attached: 1b8.png (404x266, 182K)

Why do protestants lie so much?

So anti-Catholics are liars then?

How hard would it be to sneak into the Vatican and murder this kike piece of trash in his sleep and why has no one tried yet?

Couldn’t be that fucking hard

I figured as much I just copy and pasted because people wanted a new thread

Thank you.
I mean, like, we started sharing info and thoughts be comparing different views on paganism and christianity right?

Yet, its 2018, the present, and the Myths as as alive today as the Christian teachings....
>Samurai Jack
>the lord of the rings
>Star wars, the first 3 at least
>Disney movies, adaptations from folk stories
The archetypes are all here, right now in the present,

No matter what we have been through, the same stoies and mythos are repeated agains and again.

You said to me the pagans were fuckin nuts
And I concur, but the same stories, like jung said, the most pure myrhologems have remained.

So anti-Catholics are liars and murderers then?

>I figured as much I just copy and pasted because people wanted a new thread

So anti-Catholics are liars.

Anti-Catholics are such liars.

Can someone enlighten me on what actually happened with the coup against Benedict? I know the official story but I always thought it was bullshit.

I think he is a kike desu, the church is the church, he can assblast to the moon all that liberal talk, yet he is been swayed by it.
>pic related.

Attached: Clinton Democrat Catholic Subversion.png (2392x1708, 1.94M)

I think you're winning the argument. Well done.
But seriously, the catholic church is not christian

Well the pagans did have issues. There is a famous line in Lucretius Nature of Things that called Pagans crazy too, and he was an ancient Roman. These myths did things at times that were morally wrong, it's the nature of the religion, but it wasn't "pure evil" because if it was the ywould not have made such a great empire. Paganism does not have written law or orthodoxy so anything goes

I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not as foolish as to take anything for granted, specially on the internet.

Found the Irish catholic pedophile Bot.

it is good to remember though that tatoos were slave brands in pagan cults. So tattoos should just be totally treated like poison.

Why do you need to lie anti Catholics?

Why are you lying anti-Catholic?

But you are lying

Good don't be deceived by liars

Why is the Irish poster spamming?

is the only way you can promote 'paganism' is by lying?

Why are people lying?

I think he's broken. We're all bots, right? Lol

>. Paganism does not have written law or orthodoxy so anything goes
Not really, it forces the people who conduct those rights to always remember them.

Orall history, to always maintain the stories present in their Minds.

Here is Peru, the Andean people still conduct their Offering to the Mother earth, even if by christian viewpoint its "pagan".

Pagan is just another word for Kaffir and Goyim.

Your spiritual lesser enemies which life´s you should just avoid and even destroy if possible

No this is from a different converstation, the Peru guy wants to be educated and the mroe educated he is then the less romanticized he will be about paganism. I shared with him a lot of stuff on it's degeneracy from the pervious thread and he said he wanted to learn more

Who's lying?

Maybe I just don't understand all these liars. They do glory to the Catholic church by showing its opponents to be liars.

OP

THis is a lie

Pope francis encourages tatooing/ broken cross SATANISM

Actually

And how is OP lying...?

>Pope francis encourages tatooing/ broken cross SATANISM ActuallyPope Francis tells aspiring priests to 'not be scared of tattoos' and to use them to encourage dialogue

OK then, disregard the thread and sage the fucker down.

Kek. I like you.

Attached: IMG_0038.jpg (480x270, 40K)

Saged for lack of sauce

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 77K)

Mat 23:9
Luke 11:27-28
1 Timothey 2:5
Exodus 20:4-5

Explain how Catholic doctrine is not a blatant contradiction of the Word of God.

Here let me offer some more clarity.

In Christianity and other similar religions. There is orthodoxym which means correct way of thinking and believing. There is a correct idea about the religion. That's where heresy comes from.

In paganism there is no orthodoxy. Because Orthodoxy relies on sacred written code handed from an almiighty monotheistic Creator. In paganism each cult has its own stories and interpretations, and they have Orthopraxy instead, the correct way of doing the ritual becuase that's their personal interpretation of the pagan myth. There is a lot mroe flexibility in paganism. If you do get burned at the stake in paganism it was because yo ucommitted sacrilege, meaning yo udid something incorrect, for example a woman or man leaking various bodily fluids, but especially women, in a temple would get you in trouble (women have disgusting bathrooms according to Janitor anons), or demeaning an altar/statue.

In paganism there are different stories about who this or that god are. There are some authoritative voices in paganism though such as those who tell omens and sibyls.

>Satan trips
>, the Peru guy wants to be educated and the mroe educated he is then the less romanticized he will be about paganism
I dont have the same meaning of Paganism than you do.

It seems irresposnible to just pack the mythos os entire people and judge them as they did not passed their stories and folk tales but after the monks arrived to baptise them.

There is even the story of the monk who went to baptise the germans in Saxony and they almost killed him as the things he was preaching about resulted in a total mayhem by the saxons, you see, the chirstians didnt had anything that addressed the way of life of them, they did not had a mythos of Warriors, of the Warrior Man. And so, some other monk, wrote a a text making jesus ( i could be totally wrong, Im going from memeory here) a warrior, or joined the christian teachings with the Warrior path of the Germans at that time and it gave rise to the Knights archetype.

the omen tellers and sibyls can offer clarity when advices is asked for. In ancient Greek times the bulk of this advice was written on stone and metal tablets, archeologsts mostly found "Should buy this new mastress for my mom's bed?" Stuff like that

you fucking idiot , go to the other thread there it is.
Im going to post it for you here,

Sources

link: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-priests-tattoos-roman-catholic-church-young-change-a8266401.html

tatooing:
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Apostasy/tattoos.htm

broken cross:
novusordowatch.org/2013/04/francis-brings-back-bent-cross/

First why are you a liar if you are a Christian?

>wrote a text on Jesus being a warrior
Well that comes from Revelations and Zephania where Jesus has a sword and everything riding into battle

Don’t know what your point is

I’m an atheist

People subverting Christianity for Jews and shitskins deserve to die

Somone asked for the thread to continue, I'm just doing a request

>*crickets*

He's doing a smart thing. I already knew tattoos were gay, but the fact that he encourages them makes them even more gay so it's like he just discouraged me from ever thinking about it. On the plus side, every moron with tattoos can now be safely called a christcuck despite the fact that everyone with tattoos seems to hate christianity.

8D chess, fellas.

>y. Because Orthodoxy relies on sacred written code handed from an almiighty monotheistic Creator
The jews did have a pantheon of gods, but they chose "the one" that favored them and eventually erased that fact from their memory.

>monotheistic
So your whole argument is just to submit to the 1 god because that give your rites legitimacy at the eyes of other semitic religion followers and if not your are "pagan"?

Whats the problem of having a multitude of gods addressing diferent aspects of life, and having each people agreeing what they mean that they should just be discarded as pagan trash?

in my country there was a tradition
of tattooing christian children so if they get taken by turks, that they know where they came from

traditioninaction.org/religious/i015_RedCope.htm
Fuck off Potatoe nigger, your beloved pope is not even the legitimate ruler of the Papal state

Its all a fucking sham

>Jews had apantheon of Gods
Only the ones that got stoned did. Those Jews worshipped Cananite gods and they originally worshipped the Lord, the paganism came in hundredsof years later

The "one God" thing comes from there can only be One creator, that is obvious and even the pagans admitted that if there were creators (they held that he world was uncreated) that it would be only one creator

>Well that comes from Revelations and Zephania where Jesus has a sword and everything riding into battle
The source didnt said that, but that it was actually the Christians that adapted the Germans mythos, the way of the warrior, values already in the Saxon and other german tribes lives and gave them a Christian robe.

I am going to search for it, you would love to read it, but i am going to take a while.

No my point is that paganism does not have the legal authority to have "correct beliving and thinking" that is in Orthodox religions. Paganism is orthopratic meaning "my father handed down his rituals for our gods and this is the correct way of honoring them" this is a local thing

Well thats wrong. Revelations was written in 98AD and Zephania long before that

we also have lots of soldiers that are saints in the Church over 40 of them at least. That are from early on in the church

here
the tradition died out
my grandma has one tattoo, she said they did it with a thorn from a plant , and used either ash or coal mixed with water as paint

Attached: BH_Croats,_Tattoo.jpg (508x702, 89K)

>The "one God" thing comes from there can only be One creator, that is obvious and even the pagans admitted that if there were creators (they held that he world was uncreated) that it would be only one creator
Of course, thats the All-Father figure.

But if they admitted it, to have similarities with the judean monotheistic religions, why would the be so Zealous of erasing the other stuff from the Pagans? even the good stuff.

Its like, abrahamic religions can't stay relaxed in a neighbourhood with different creeds.

If its the one god, then why do you care what others people think?
Why enthrall their psyque, their spirits to the One way, the correct way, the semitic way to live a piritual life?

I think the religious wars are a totally abrahamic religeous thing... not even the incas imposed that to the peoples they conquered in the andes.

Hasn't Jesus been clrear?
Its' not about the messenger, but the message
the church of god is inside you

Why would you care to bring forth the word of the lord to every corner fo the world... and enforce it on them?

>. Revelations was written in 98AD and Zephania long before that
But the Monks didnt get to the Saxons until Charlemagne times.

>erasing
Well most of it was written down by those said monks.
>Its like, abrahamic religions can't stay relaxed in a neighbourhood with different creeds.

that's because Pagans don't have Orthodoxy they have Orthopraxy. There is no heresy in paganism only sacrilege instead. If you feel that way that's how the pagans felt too but I personally believe that one's beliefs make a man who they are and how they act (just look at the mudslmes for exmple) I think it does mater
See I like you I think you fell for some memes, if you want to make sure yo udon't fall for memes read primary religious sources. Read what the pagans themselves wrote, read about their rituals and religious practices or the way they interpreted omens. There is a book written by Cicero called "on Divination" for example. Get a good classical boko that catelogues primary sources that describes rituals and what they believed. And the samegoes for Christianity, read the Bible and read the Church fathers.

But the monks had copies of Revelations since 98 AD. Monastaries came about in the 300s Ad

>But the monks had copies of Revelations since 98 AD. Monastaries came about in the 300s Ad
I´m not telling you the seraph story is wrong desu, but that the Christians adopted GERMAN mythos of the warrior, and gave the German thoughform, creed a catholic tunic, they didnt by the seraph angel thang,

In Peru it was the same deal, every single tribe here adored the Mountains, The Apus, the Holy mountains from which life is sustained, and when the christian monks came, the changed the name, to every single mountain they could find and renamed them like some Saint and put a biig fucking cross in the top of it. And prohibitted upon the penalty of death to speak the Apus real names.

>There is a book written by Cicero called "on Divination"
Yes I know cicero totally hated them and that their divination controlled the psyque of a very large part of the population.

Much like pol/, its like if some shitposters took charge of guiding the decisions of everyday people.

>that's because Pagans don't have Orthodoxy they have Orthopraxy. There is no heresy in paganism only sacrilege instead
maybe the cancer is that as a organised religion it may go a bad way.

I am really not shilling for muh paganism revival. But the use of Myth as a tool for healthy human, family, community interaction and role model.

The archetypes.

>christians adopted the German mythos of the warrior
Jesus is warrior in several passages of the Old testament and in Revelations, it is also present in the works of Church Fathers when discussing Just war, long before the sack of Rome

You can't have orthodoxy without organized religion

>Jesus is warrior in several passages of the Old testament and in Revelations
The Germans didnt bought it desu.
The monks used the Germans own mythos to paint them as having harmony with christian teaching, the text spread through Germany, and the rest is history.

>Germans didn't bought it desu
Well that maybe because they couldnt read Latin or greek We have bibles from before all this

Revelations was written hundreds of years before conversion of Germans and don't get me started on the old testament with ancient copies fo the Septuagint and the dead sea scrolls. You can repeat "Christianity took germanic mythos of war" but they got it from the bible

Attached: 1501562764042.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

>You can't have orthodoxy without organized religion
Who cares, I want to be the master of my Fate, the captain of my ship, why the hell would I need a governed body of bookworms that know better to tell me what to belief and how should my spiritual develpment go?

thats the genious of the Secular state, of a state that allows the freedom of creed.

Thats what the Nazis wanted to do, controll the spiritual development of the German people, as they saw fit, even if they wanted a aryan revival and it fitted with the well being of the nation, that inmense pwer infringed the right of people to be responsoble for ther own spirits.

By havnig freedom of creed and assosiation, you can search for the truth as you see fit, with no muslim iman threatening to chop your head of or a christian monk accusing you of muh paganism and shiet,

You have to ban some idealogies like Communism and Islam and Satanism

Nice trips
but you arent listening user.

The monks
took German Ideals, Values, behavior and creed.
and gave it a christian twist
they conckocted a meme user, that used the german established set of values and allowed it to run allong established christian ones.

Its memetic warfare, no one cared about the seraphs, they cared that christianity was allligned with their way of life.

>you aren't listening
You aren't reading primary sources.
>creed
Like the Apostles Creed which is from hundreds of years before the germans?
>values
you mean like family values, the ones that Church fathers supported based on Scripture like Romans 1 BTFOing fags?
>behavoir
this is obvious