Find more cucked countries. protip: you fucking can't

find more cucked countries. protip: you fucking can't.

Attached: 1354867486746.jpg (251x201, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-43477373/would-you-give-a-stranger-your-bed
theamericanconservative.com/articles/generation-zs-rightward-drift/
youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0
youtube.com/watch?v=30IXvVBZLgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will fall in our lifetime.

checked. I just hope they will be remembered as warnings.

I mean this makes normies go more anti immigration right wing so it kinda benefits us

Kick the UK out of NATO and feed Sweden to the Russians.

Terreonistan

Canada is more cucked for sure.

nah even your people have begun to hate Trudeau with passion. swedes and bongs genuinely like being cucked in the ass.

I don't know Sup Forums Belgium is also pretty bad right now
bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-43477373/would-you-give-a-stranger-your-bed

Nah, even moderate leftist Canadians will wake up. Got plenty of Canadians here in Boston and they are pretty vocal about not liking him.

Can confirm this, sadly
Our government is officially a right-wing coalition, but (((freemasonry))) is so widespread in our politics the very roots of our non-country are definitely rotten

But there is still hope, the right is rising.
theamericanconservative.com/articles/generation-zs-rightward-drift/

Don't respond to d & c threads

youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0

Canada is probably a bit more cucked than the UK due to their society prostrating themselves to their government of cucks. UK government is cucked too but the white populus is generally less blue pilled and more boomer even if they still vote (((Tory)))

Attached: lindyrMm7gXvm8ke75KsuA.png (585x663, 580K)

We'll save Sweden god damnit!
after this beer fucking asshole.
SCANDINAVIAAA!

Attached: I'll fuck you off the planet.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

FUCK YEA!!!!

bronze

Attached: 2018-03-22 20_29_02-.png (666x737, 69K)

That's why you need to avoid that shithole and come to the US instead.

No.

Attached: 1059044852.jpg (1000x541, 111K)

Can sadly confirm.
People are oblivious to what is happening, in fact even many non-whites and immigrants are more concerned than the locals.
We will be effectively a South Africa 2.0 within 30 years at this rate.

Or even better we all move to South Africa and repopulate it with whites wherever we can.

aye

Attached: foot_soldier.jpg (300x288, 23K)

muttland

Germany, maybe? You Italians would have followed suit if not for your election results. Now hurry up and remake the Roman Empire you lazy spaghettis.

I feel bad for you. Visited your country once, it would have been really beautiful and a sight to behold if not for all the shitskins roaming about.

We need a right wing united front though. We can't afford for someone to go hardcore nationalistic again and wreck all their neighbours. We gotta work together.

this!
OOOOOODIIIN KOMTU

I feel so bad for you Brits, your only options are the libtarded "Tories" and the downright communist Labour party. I don't know which is worse.

BETTER HURRY UP DANE, TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

ITT: cucked countries call other cucked countries cuckolds

We're all some degree of fucked, user.

I would if not for your legal immigration system. So hard to get a permanent visa.

>italy

Both countries are cucked - like italy

Sad but true

So is Denmark. Instead of calling each other names we should work together to reclaim our countries.

Dont use all your internet tonight gypsyboii

Attached: 100bitcoin.jpg (674x674, 31K)

meine volkgenossen, meine volkgenosserin, meine kameraten
youtube.com/watch?v=30IXvVBZLgY

>Now hurry up and remake the Roman Empire you lazy spaghettis.

i have a theory that italy and greece are actually examples of 'intellectual stripping'. they used to be amazing, a thousand or two years ago, and have since collapsed into tourist resorts on life support. the EU is pumping money into the pair of them to try and get factories etc set up. despite them both being historically amazing, and having some absolutely amazing architecture, they'd be failed countries if it wasn't for the EU cash IV. greece is also being shitskinned at a rapid rate. i was talking to a girl at uni and asked if she was thinking of going back to greece after graduating. she actually laughed and said "no!"... it's because there's next to no genuine careers there beyond waitress. i asked another greek girls at work about it, who was disappointed about the brexit result and about russians not wanting greeks around. i asked what was going in greece (re migrant land routes) and her response was "shit."

These threads play right into Shlomo's hands along with the muttshart threads, woman hate threads, Southern Europeans are not white threads, Eternal Anglo hate threads, Nordcuck threads, racemixing general threads, White male/Asian female threads, etc. Sup Forums does a better job of divide and conquer than the JIDF ever could.

Attached: 1473452653250.jpg (378x214, 62K)

Yes, especially today.
Fuck ACER, and fuck the EU

Attached: 532.png (2000x1455, 4K)

The one thats worse to you is the one that gives fewer gibs.

Then again coming from a non-country cesspool like romania we're probably funding your internet service right now since your a fourth world non-country

>ACER
they are trying to steal our fish

Attached: 0cc2f4c232cc80edf101e71075b4fc323ba70b14439e7f6dca50fe586d28a742.gif (447x415, 253K)

>what is Renaissance
>what is Fascism
>what is the telephone
did your little sister get raped by a grooming gang made of poor muslim refugee this afternoon? I'd like to answer you, point by point, but I'll just say this: look for what happened in the 60's, and see for yourself.

>Then again coming from a non-country cesspool like romania we're probably funding your internet service right now since your a fourth world non-country

m3h m3h m3h!

why aren't you making sandwiches?

Attached: h_52890802-e1474887115134.jpg (3002x1689, 832K)

Thank God I'm not even ethnically British so I can leave this shithole without remorse.
My grandparents came to Britain as refugees, now I will go back to their country as a refugee from the country they sought refuge in.

Attached: pole.png (1280x904, 1.32M)

so you're a jew then?

>all WW2 refugees were Jews
No, they were anti-communists who were exiled.

South Korea

>Men a forced into national service
>even though both genders have equal access to voting

high probability of jew in family tree detected / not aware of / willing to admit....

we hope you enjoyed your stay in england, sponging resources from english families.

now fok off.

please also feel free to take the rest with you.

>sponging resources
Never claimed any benefits in my life, nor have any of my family members. We all earned it. Back when you accepted refugees who were actually hard-working and honest.

Canada

Yea right. We still have free speech for now, and only 3% Muslim.
The Chinks will not be rioting any day soon, and both OPs countries have more Muslims than we do chinks.
We will be sub 50% white much faster, but still more stable since we didn't bring in only one group of people.
Lets not even compare laws, Sweden and England have suffered enough
If we had Trudeau for another 10 years, then we might become more like them

fuck off with JRM you cunt

I 100% agree. We need to stop fighting with each other. Random people talking shit on Sup Forums are not the enemy