So, who wore it better?

So, who wore it better?
Nichijou or Nichibros?

Nichibros. As some parts are actually funny.

wore what

Nichijou had its moments but the jokes were hit or miss.
Nichibros was much more consistent
Zaix10 is superior to both

Nichibros was way better. Even the side characters had depth and were great.

Consistently funny and the literature girl bit was classic.

What are the best subs for Nichibros?

Nichibros

I thought he meant the tie.

For a series focused on high school boys Nichibros girls are so damn sexy.

Jack is win
I still liked Nichijou though.

I didn't find nichijou to be very funny but I loved nichibros

Nichijou has more artistic value despite not being as funny overall, it has more to offer, Nichibros are the same 3 jokes repeated over and over again.

>it has more to offer
Care to explain? I fail to see how a comedy series that's not very funny offers anything aside from disappointment.

Both are great.
Taste is a meaningless construct anyway, and dick-measuring contests like this one are pointless.

>Nichibros are the same 3 jokes repeated over and over again.
you're a woman aren't you?

Habara is just to cute for a merciless monster

Nichbros didn't have forced animation and that's a win by default.

Nichijou wins in the animation and clever puns/inside cultural jokes departement
Nichibros is just honest to god dumb relatable bro humor

>not buying the Premium Edition like a true patrician

I think you're missing the subjectivity of comedy.

As expected of Anonymous.

>See image
>"Who is that cute girl?"
>Realize it's MC
>Fuck.jpg

Cromartie High School

Nichijou for animation and bizarre shit.
Nichibros for character design and making me laugh out loud.

So, who wore it better?

>artistic value

Nigga what? Forced animation isn't art.

Is he really the MC? At least the anime seemed to give preference to the glasses guy.

>forced animation

can we not

>a show consisting almost entirely of people doing wacky overreactions to bizarre situations as the "joke"
vs
>actual comedy
Shit.I don't know. It's a very tough choice really.

Well he is the MC for the first half of the show. After which the blonde guy becomes the MC because the protagonist is too boring.

>forced animation
Low quality bait

I can't tell what show is which

Also English dub never ever (both of them)

>Nichijou
>actual comedy
Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums? Don't you have some youtube reaction channels in your subscription feed to catch up on?

Nichibros is better at everything.

So?

>youtube reaction channels
Is this the new "reddit" thing for newfags to say so feel like they belong? I like it already.

It's difficult to tell. On one hand, Nichibros was actually funny, on the other hand, Nichijou's animation didn't suck hard.

Nichijou manga didn't go on permanent hiatus.

As good as that is, that shit is too surreal

bros easily
Nichijou only had 2 or 3 actually funny parts whereas Nichibros was one of the only comedies (anime or non-anime) that made me pause the show to catch my breath, and it did that every single episode

I loved Nichijou but Nichibros is definitely funnier.

nichibros by far

In terms of quality and art, I'd say Nichijou is definitely superior, I'd also say it doesn't necessarily shine on the comedy department, it is very cute and some moments are pretty hilarious but as far as actual jokes and gags go, Nichibros comes out stronger.
Both still make pretty good use of the high school setting and have their own fair share of random silliness.

Nichijou is a good show and Nichibros is not, there's no contest to be had here.

Posting best scene

B-A or Jarzka?

Can we all just talk about how amazing ringo is

ORE NO NA WA JYAKKU

>Characterization
Nichijou > Nichibros
>Character development
Nichijou > Nichibros
>Art & animation
Nichijou > Nichibros
>Voice acting
Nichijou > Nichibros
>OST
Nichijou > Nichibros
>Comfy SoL moments
Nichijou > Nichibros
>Comedy
Nichibros > Nichijou

Good one

Wow you couldn't even find 8 examples so you had to pad it out

>Comfy SoL moments is a category
Opinion discarded

sage

>I don't want to be a lawyer
always makes me crack up

There's literally nothing wrong with comfy sol moments.

Habara

Nichijou is the unsung hero of the anime history, We'll never appreciate the beauty of this show because it sold like ass and Japan hates 95% of comedy shows.

Nichibros was the daily life of low brow slap stick humor

Nichijou was the daily life of low brow absurd surrealism

They are both great in their own right

>low brow
How?

Because nobody even reads a comment if you say decent or well done. It's either great or it's pathetically low brow

The wind...

Now I want to watch Nichibros again

Unless it has fanservice like Aho Girl

>nichibros

Great image

The opening for Nichibros is pretty meh

>Ask my friend how many jokes she got on Nichijou
>All of them except a couple
Is she lying to me or am I just retarded

She probably thinks she understood, there's several jokes that reference japanese culture

Nichibros could never hope to reach the level of intrigue in Nichijou.

Women don't understand anything. They do things for validation of others instead of trying to actually understand it is what they're doing.

>friend
>she
Fucking stop

Are you okay user
Who hurt you

Yeah. Ad hominem is also a tell-tale sign.

Tell-tale sign of what

Same I thought it was Ringo

Ugh we are talking about the boys here, read the atmosphere ahoringo!

They're completely different. Nichijou predicates entirely on absurdity humor, while Nichbros bases itself on relatability humor. The jokes in Nichijou are the weird things that happen, the jokes in Nichibros is the fact that all of us lived through similarly weird things.

Just because it has more production values it doesn't make Nichijou better, show is boring af

Nichibros has some great early sketches (especially the playing pretend/Dragon Quest ones), but it quickly turns extremely boring and repetitive.

Nichijou is a lot less laugh-out-loud funny but it's much more consistently entertaining and the art direction is infinitely superior

t. person who identified with a shitload of Nichibros sketches

Problem with Nichijou is that it wants to be both a SoL and a comedy, meaning that the comedy isn't near as good as an actual comedy show and the SoL isn't near as engaging as other SoL shows.

They're not that hard to get

>In philosophy, "the Absurd" refers to the conflict between the human tendency to seek inherent value and meaning in life and the human inability to find any. In this context absurd does not mean "logically impossible", but rather "humanly impossible".[1] The universe and the human mind do not each separately cause the Absurd, but rather, the Absurd arises by the contradictory nature of the two existing simultaneously.

>Accordingly, absurdism is a philosophical school of thought stating that the efforts of humanity to find inherent meaning will ultimately fail (and hence are absurd) because the sheer amount of information as well as the vast realm of the unknown make total certainty impossible. As a philosophy, absurdism furthermore explores the fundamental nature of the Absurd and how individuals, once becoming conscious of the Absurd, should respond to it. The absurdist philosopher Albert Camus stated that individuals should embrace the absurd condition of human existence while also defiantly continuing to explore and search for meaning.

Explain to me how Nichijou is absurdist.

Nice try, but "absurdity humor" is an established term in comedy.

>"humanly impossible"
Are you saying a schoolgirl producing a bazooka out of nowhere and shooting her classmate with it for the other to survive is humanly possible? Or shooting lasers out of your eyes because a dog bit you? Or a sentient robot girl built by a pre-schooler?

>I will take random words out of context and construct an argument against them
Are you a pre-schooler?

absurtist humour is an incorrect term popularised by people too uneducated to know the difference between surrealism and absurdism.

If you already did, why can't I?

Oh hello, best girl

>ghost
>just die
every fucking single time

NIchijou wasn't just a comedy.
It had a lot of mono no aware moments, moe service, and SoL.

Nichijou was cuter and had better animation
Nichibros was more relateable and actually funny

I think both are good but I would not rewatch Nichijou

Nichibros is a better comedy, but Nichijou looks much better and is cuter.

Girls don't understand the humour of Nichibros.

Nichibros ftw
Dropped nichimeh after 1st episode.

Which is the problem imo, doesns't excel at comedy nor SoL aspects

>ftw

This is the nichibros fanbase

And Nichijou's is fat autistic weebs, not exactly better.