Dragon Ball Super

The love for Kalfa has given her a Zenkai Boost.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1QpK2eQiiMaJ4Bu8JFw1-oMKyfp9e0cwl
youtu.be/zFqAvcuuCeA
youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a negative multiplier

Describe Mojito with one word.

who

Wakey Wakey

DUDE

Post loli angel

Wouldn't people being distracted by Kefla vs Goku be the perfect time to shoot a beam at them and ring them out?

Leave Jiren to me, my dear minion Goku-san!

wakey wakey monkeyfags

This just went up on VIZ's site after being on their mobile app for a couple of hours?

Dragon Ball Super Chapter 30

drive.google.com/open?id=1QpK2eQiiMaJ4Bu8JFw1-oMKyfp9e0cwl

Yes

Leave Grand Zeno to us

youtu.be/zFqAvcuuCeA

This video triggers Sup Forums

Jiren is Blanco AND Calvo

So where does this series go after UI? It's literally turning on god mode and making every and any fight into a non-factor

Frieza is stronger than Vegeta

Caulifla is:

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> a Saiyan who tried her hardest but lost regardless
> someone who required teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a high base stat!
Then what is it based on? Simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily not only because they are Saiyan-hybrids (so is Gohan), but because they are part of the "tail-less generation". Guess who also doesn't have tails? The U6 Saiyans.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

In martial arts, there are three Dan Tian/Tanden (energy centers) that ki goes through. The middle one, where the tingly feeling is on a Saiyan, is specifically the EMOTIONAL CENTER of ki flow. Super Saiyan is a transformation related to very intense emotions (such as rage).

>You will never combine with your waifu into an objectively perfect version of yourselves.

>Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
Why does it seem like Toei handles Trunks a lot better than the manga at every turn

> Using actual research and real life examples

H-HEADCANON! APOLOGIST SHILL!!!

Jiren is better here but this clown is edgy and unbearable, how can anyone even like Toppo? He is the most fedora character in dbs

Today i will remind them that we couldn't protect Cus and gowasu's smile

Father, apparently I had SS the whole time!

Post more

I agree with all of this. That said her achieving SSJ2 was a bit much. Would've been nice if it was at least a more stressful moment that brought her to that form. I can live with a Super Saiyan Bargain sale but at least keep SSJ2 on the top shelf.

We managed to claim Mojito's smile though. So suck it lolifags. Stonerbros all the way!

Ep 117: GRAND BATTLE OF LOVE! ANDROIDS VS UNIVERSE 2!!
> Ribrianne and others of universe 2 rush in to attack Goku, who activated Ultra Instinct and run out of energy as a result. It looked like Goku would be taken out of the attacks of Ribrianne and her teammates, but then Android 17 and 18 come into help!

Ep 118: TRAGEDY CLOSES IN ON THE VANISHING UNIVERSE…!

Ep 119: A NEW SACRIFICE FROM UNIVERSE 7! UNIVERSE 4 GETS SERIOUS!

>when you realize that Fighterz shills are actually posting in these threads and it's the most pathetically obvious shilling I've ever seen

Kefla burned Goku's hair and made him actually try, so when you think about it, she's the one who really won this fight, its a psychological victory

It's either 2 or 6. After that then 4 then 3.

>s-she got his hair a little
>i-it was a psychological victory!

no

> implying Fighterz even needs shilling

Jokes on you, less hair on Goku means being closer to Calvo.

IT LOOKS LIKE UI GOKU TOOK DAMAGE

FOLLICLE DAMAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw

IT'S FINALLY HERE

>tfw nips on 2ch are shipping Freeza x Helles
Did I miss something?

>I can't believe these people wanna play a game that I think is gonna be bad. Why can't anyone understand how good my taste is. They must be shills.

shit you really did just get a big folder of pics from your boss didn't you?

This will be a worthwhile 6 minutes of my life.

I hope Gohan Blanco defeats El Grande Padre (Angelos).

The suspense is killing me!

holy fuck you're still here

Too bad she still can't hit anything.

My children with Kale & Caulifla are my fusions.

Mother Kale has a cute ring too it.

>cuckdom

>he doesn't recognize how utterly obvious his post in that last thread was, and how utterly obvious it became when his shill buddy responded within 2 minutes agreeing with him

Euphoric

I love her.

Half-Breed Saiyans can always achieve Super Saiyan much easier so Gohan,Trunks and Goten cant be compared to full breed saiyans

how do you do, fellow kais?

Everyone does.

Remember that Android 18 is beautiful

If anything all this just makes me wanna talk about Fighterz more just because it bugs the shit out of you. (It's not like I can exactly say it's off topic) but I feel like I've already brought down the quality of the previous thread enough.

So whos stronger

Zeno or the Super Dragon?

Could Frieza wish to be Zeno or to be stronger than Zeno?

you weren't concerned about the quality of the thread when you initially started shilling, now you just want me to stopping calling you out. I wont, I'll be there when you do it again

No Transformations.

Could Gohan Blanco defeat Beerus?

Super made the anime special for Trunks, canon.

what the fuck
frieza is not for shipping just lewd

Why can't you just let go already.
She's gone for the for the next 4 months at least and possibly forever if Zenoh doesn't reconsider.

Decent/10, would've been better if it used actual animation

Did I just read this right? With in Universe 7 there is only 28 planets in the universe that have mortals on them? Really? Toyo or Toriyama have a small imagination on how big a universe is.

It pisses me off to no end that Goku went SSJB X10 in that stupid fucking fight. Not only does it make no sense that he has that much power and stamina still after Jiren, but SSJ2 Kefla probably could have easily had a really equal fight with Goku SSG or something. If Potara really is a multiplier of Power level X Power level then Kefla was still an incredibly powerful character, they just had to take that concept too far and fuck it up.

We could have had a really interesting fight with Goku going all out with an older, more classic form like SSJ3 or Super Saiyan God, but instead we got the same old "HERE'S MY FULL POWER" SSJ1 to SSJBX10 routine that we've seen literally six times in this arc alone.

If you're going to focus this show entirely on forms, power levels and over the top, stale fights like this (unlike Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z which kept suspense and story drama priority) at least get the fucking maths right.

That's...Pretty sad user. Even if I was a shill I'd be making money doing it. You'd just be getting butthurt for free.

>Comparing half breeds to a dumbass full monkey

Caulifafags are still on this damage control shit.

One thing that I hate is that they stated the ring was made out of the strongest material in the multi-verse and even GoD's had trouble damaging it. Now there's fucking canyons and crators corner pieces blown completely off

Why even bother mentioning it?

Why? Because we know transformations are stupid and unbalanced in a fighting game when not every character has transformations? Having then fight in their most iconic form makes sense. Plus they do transform for ultimate attacks like Goku going SS3.

>making money doing it
yeah about 2 cents an hour, which would explain your personality.

Of course.

At what point did Goku use kaioken x10 against Kefla??? He only used normal kaioken and debatebly kkx3.

You guys keep telling yourselves that. Put on a better showing then Vegeta or Gohan so you got that going at least.

Yamcha deserves this.

>Because we know the immersion into the dragon ball universe that transformations and beam struggles bring are the one thing that actually makes these games worth playing over the masses of superior fighting games out there and now that they don't have those unique features there's literally no reason to play this shit game

ftfy

Meh, Powerlevel faggotry is lame to me in the first place. Before "SSJ" when a character suddenly came back from the brink of death stronger than ever nobody called bullshit. But now since it's got powerups everyone is suddenly really mad about how inconsistent it is. All you have to know is if "X" is stronger than "Y".

>dat team destructo disk
Yeahhhhh

Yes, you did. It was the same for the anime so it's confirmed on the script

UNIVERSE 4 SHALL PREVAIL!

The fact Kefla was that strong means we wont see her in a long time.

do U7 saiyan parents care about their children?

the frieza design in super looks absolutely retarded. They made him a lanklet for what purpose?

It's funny you say that because most of my friends who want that game are people who AREN'T traditional dragonball fans but huge fans of arc systems. I think most people just think it looks like a fun fightin' game. I wish there was beam struggles in it too. I also want more dragonball shit.(Gimmie Kid Goku) But if it doesn't have either of those things. But I don't really need to be able to transform mid-match or the game is a bomb. Goku didn't transform from a super saiyan in the cell saga either so having an entire fight as super saiyan is fine.

still mad that Goku needed ultra asspull to win?

It's not just power levels though.
How is someone who hasn't trained to use god ki be stronger than someone who has on any level?
On that note, why bring SSG back in the first place if it's only possible through a ritual?

There is a game for you. It's called Xenoverse. Go fucking play that.

I always liked 18 learning Kienzan. It's just something she can do after the timeskip but it shows how much time she's spent with Krillin. It'd be cute to see her do something like the kamehameha too.

Kefla looked so good. I'm going to miss that perfectly muscled form.

shit i didn't remember they said that in the anime

could gohan blanco beat him?

>On that note, why bring SSG back in the first place if it's only possible through a ritual?
In the very same movie where the ritual was first introduced Goku managed to briefly use it again by himself at the end. The Super anime staff removed that scene for some dumb reason though.

how strong is krillin atm?

Why did Gohan actually have to try to get SS while Trunks, Future Trunks(manga), and Goten didn't do shit?

Because plot.

Also read the whole thing. This isn't the only point that it's making.

They don't love them like we do but they don't wanna see them die violently. They're very "Now get out of the house and make me proud, runt" kinda parents.

>make him inconsistently worse than his present counterpart is better than the original DB manga Trunks
>make him a mary sue is better than the DBS manga Trunks

Dude, bro, I fucking knew Whis had good taste.

What's Kefla's opinion on Goku?

I feel like they kinda missed the point. Freeza was always kinda smooth and surreal looking. He wasn't incredibly buff but he was imposing. It made him look eerie. But now they keep trying to give him these prominent muscles and it just doesn't look right.

We already knew it, tho

why do you retards still watch this?

what do you do in your spare time? do you have a career? other interests?

genuine question - trying to figure out the kind of person who watches the same show for 20 years with reskinned characters that yell for an episode and are stronger than everything that's happened so far

i'm a lumberjack, what about you user