“Bleached” Myth or Truth?

Debate time. Is it true that a lot of non-white women desire to have their genetic fodder lightened or is it just a delusional fantasy invented by overweight depressed white boys so they don’t have to deal with the reality which is their miserable user-istence. Stats and stories are welcomed. Shitskins of the board, troll and bait away my friends.

Attached: F424D758-2B3A-4CEB-AE5C-311C7001AECF.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000
archive.fo/XbcOx
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know... you tell me.

wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000

Attached: bleached.png (732x216, 18K)

my teacher is a mulatto and her kids are white skinned with red hair

It's true. Black girls just won't admit it aloud because it's embarrassing - since we don't want them. They all want colored eyes.

it's true for white chads only. the virgins on this board like to live vivariously through these men's conquests, even though 10 years ago these same chads would be the ones dunking these Sup Forumssmokers heads into toilets in high school

True in rural Angola. I can't tell you how many women have asked me to give them a kid.

Kick the UK out of NATO.

Attached: White Women Dating Preferences.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

ive been asked
i said no

If you’re a good looking white guy with muscle mass, black women will be all over you.

Attached: 640B682B-5D1C-4CFD-903A-9A8CFE06DC6B.jpg (1200x1600, 153K)

Why do you think muslims invented such strict control of their females? Leave cute muds out of sight from their brothers and families and they will turn into turbosluts for white dick in zero seconds.

non-white women desire to be bleached
white women desire to be blacked

forbidden fruit fetish, natural instinct to make their own genes more diverse and competitive, you name it. there's many reasons

Attached: Beautiful Couples.jpg (984x461, 144K)

It`s true but they don`t want a soyboy.
I mean they like em for a few months and then they will betray them for some chad.

B-but Blacked.com IS super popular GOY, no goy, watch more BLACKED!!!

Attached: mindgeek.png (320x319, 96K)

Either that or kike propaganda.

Attached: 1518460815804.png (561x507, 325K)

>memeflag
>autism post
The stats are against you, niggerfaggot.

In the way this is coming Brazil might turn out whiter than US or most of EU in a few generations.
They might be more mutted genes but they seem to have the right memes going around. (about what genes are best to aquire)

Can confirm. However, most black girls are gibbon tier.

Kinda crazy that despite all the anti-white male propaganda, white males are found to be the most aesthetic by every race of females (besides black) by a very wide margin. And white females prefer their own race more than any other group. Reality is the complete inversion of what the media sells.

Remember these facts next time one of these shills posts some 'blacked' or 'arabed' propaganda. It is not based in reality and comes from a place of pure resentment.

some of the ugliest men to ever live jfc

look at the "swirl" stuff on tumblr
There are many black women, Latinas that want the white dick for children.
East and south east asian countries are white worshipping.

Since personal stories are welcome: I met enough Turkish, arab, Iraki, and northern african women that came from an non-religious, liberal or christian household and these women are free to date everyone they want and they actually go to white guys with blue eyes and/or blond hair.

The other story is from an friend from Argentina who told me to visit him and he can get me laid every night because of my blond hair/blue eyes combination

Attached: 2.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

Those coons often get red hair. I suspect it's not from white genes though.

Yes, the majority non-white women desire to be with white men. But white women who prefer anything other than white are a tiny minority. Stats are stats.

You don't need scientific proofs when you have an excellent example

Attached: Finland.gif (791x1000, 244K)

Including the nigger on the left.

well yeah her husband is a ginger

Won't this have bad consequences in the future? More mutts who can't be full anything, whose existence is literally from the abandonment of their own roots.

"Bleaching" is just an excuse used by race-mixers to justify being a "white nationalist" who fucks gook, spic, and other shitskin women.
If you want to know whether it actually works, go look at Brazil, which literally had a bleaching policy.

Nope brown people are even more racist toward blacks then whites. Seen it first hand.

Attached: fixed.png (633x579, 511K)

Asian girls are definitely like that. They're pretty shy about admitting it but you can tell by the fact that they only ever date white guys.

Attached: IMG_3651.jpg (640x800, 118K)

understand the difference between "White" and "Caucasian of European descent". yes, there is a very clear, genetic difference
>to make a point: forever, the US Census referred to my people as "Caucasian", then they conveniently changed it to "White"

Attached: WE.jpg (703x703, 78K)

What are you doing out there, user?

have you never been outside of your first world bubble?

there is a thread right now about how in Brazil, white sperm is in high demand and they are begging white americans to donate more sperm to them.

I have plenty of female friends that only date white men (what we consider white, which is just a skin and hair color to us)

I read that it happens in India somewhere. Not with Whites though, they're happy to get a poo who's even just a shade lighter

>Black girl gets really drunk one night and tells me that she wishes she was white
>Two different gay guys tell me they wished they were straight when they were drunk as well.

I think most people want to be normal - and a lot of the weirdness that abnormal people exhibit is because they are envious of others, or ashamed of themselves

Attached: 1516985110236.jpg (560x682, 83K)

>seal never wipes the grease off his face
always greased up

Attached: 1520384023.gif (450x338, 496K)

Attached: 1521049198704.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Reded is truth
*slap*

Attached: 1521741184530slapped.jpg (1024x1024, 314K)

It's true of all the non-white women I've dated. Particularly east-Asians.

>julia gillard taking pics of hot to trot thots

>media shows white fathers as effeminate, emasculated fat idiots but the other ones as perfect
>almost always use attractive non-white men but use ugly white men in films
>promote interracial relationships
>dehumanizing, emasculation, excluding and openly hating of white men as something good
>many white men date outside their race
>even when they invite men from afghanistan to the sub-saharan africa into the western world in giant numbers
>even replacing husbands with the state
>even after telling them that non-white men are better in everything possible

Yet white women want white men, and non-white women want on to have children with, too.

All Filipino women want half white babies for some reason, seriously a 6/10 white man here is Chad there.

Yes. It is true.
I am latina and only date white men

She looks like a hooker skank

In a sense, that's kinda tragic. If the people can't love themselves, they are already gone as a people.

Look at my country and ask yourself if it worked. There were official bleaching campaigns in the early 20th century, all it managed to do was water down the thousands of immigrants from Germany, Italy, Poland and other countries. MIXING IS NEVER AN OPTION, STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICK YOU CUNTS

Attached: Racemixing Brazilian Style.jpg (1247x737, 159K)

MAD MAN
A
D

M
A
N

well what is normal. there are way more non whites on the planet than whites. so by that logic white isnt "normal". i think its because white = higher standards no?

if Bleached was true when /r9k/ wouldn't exist. If women were so desperate to get laid why do we have a board about how women dont want to have sex with me?

Attached: 1510410254894.png (621x587, 480K)

There is an article about this in the WSJ today

Attached: 1521740151006.jpg (600x626, 93K)

>Asian girls are definitely like that. They're pretty shy about admitting it but you can tell by the fact that they only ever date white guys.

Japanese sometimes date blacks

Also, who's she

Attached: japanblacked.jpg (600x449, 30K)

Very true a dude! If you're a blue eyed semi attractive White just go on Tinder for a week!

I BLEACHED like 5 girls me dude

Brazilian women show an overwhelming preference for white sperm donors

Attached: 1521740357187.png (772x897, 105K)

They're also obsessed with having light skin, like you constantly see advertisements for skin lightening products

Attached: 160b88af80e3dc8e1871958aef9830ef65956ab0.png (600x1224, 29K)

Notice the blonde hair, they want to be white so bad

Well to be honest if we were to ship all of r9k to Africa, they would find some black chick to fuck them and marry them in a heartbeat.

Because they know the only way to fix their country is more white people...

I don't know, just go to Thailand or something. But then, you will be contributing to the problem. Hoping that wizard power is real may be more dignified.

> semen imports

Now do sweden!

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Hey, woah. Why the fuck are you in Angola?

>Japanese sometimes date blacks
and they get shunned for it
Just like every other retard that dates some shitskin

Asian sperm could too, but they aren't choosing it.

Attached: 1521740476935.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

The women who receive it are also white.

In my experience, the more feminine and intelligent ones prefer white men over their own low IQ, domineering kind. The opposite is true for the trashy ones. I met a big booty black girl who only went for black men because she liked their aggression and wasn't satisfied by the civility of other races.

Strangely, I've seen a good deal of mixed girls and latinas who are into leftism and complain about white people have white boyfriends.

Attached: 1488758991106.png (400x400, 92K)

Anecdotal, but when I was in Africa black girls were all over me. And more than just for some white meat, some actually wanted white babies. Still superstition abound about whites being magic, smart, advanced, cultured people.

>refers to the fetish the way I refer to it as well
my guy

Attached: 1475857834522.jpg (720x480, 58K)

I'm sure it's a huge trend

Attached: IMG_3674.jpg (750x433, 84K)

it's true, women here crave white features on white guys

The article states the opposite.

The majority of women receiving it are brown, black and mixed-race:

archive.fo/XbcOx

You should do it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 22.54.16.png (697x367, 164K)

They all fuck white men for a reason. White women say BBC is better, black & brown women say BWC is better. Never met a black woman that didn't want babies, most even laugh at say they will get some nig to raise my baby. If you're white and haven't colonized at min 5 black women then you're a race traitor

Yep just got back from the Philippines and can confirm

>my mfw I'm actually white with blue eyes and brown hair

I'm curious, does this have something to do with the high HIV/AIDS in Brazil? I mean, is a way to have children safely.

It's true, they understand that systemic racism and white privilege exist so they seek partners who will increase the likelihood of their children succeeding.

If what libs say all the time about white priveledge is true...If black people are treated so poorly....If non whites have it so bad....What white woman would want to put their child in that situation? How on earth would making them diverse be a strength? Or make them more competitive?

>you're white and haven't colonized at min 5 black women then you're a race traitor
>actually making more niggers

They’re so loyal. God bless them. They deserve more credit.

Attached: 974DB05A-8D63-4CC2-B28C-E765D50B16F2.jpg (1000x800, 90K)

"Blanqueamiento, branqueamento, or whitening, is a social, political, and economic practice used in many post-colonial countries to "improve the race" towards a supposed ideal of whiteness"

Attached: 1517727926836.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

Crazy with all the propaganda white women are still loyal. While Asian women are traitors with no external force influencing them...

Brazil is great tho

Attached: 1521482545168.jpg (500x501, 42K)

Their women are willing to be breed out, failure to facilitate that is the definition of a race traitor. Breed them to defeat them.

Their kids are niggers. Congrats, per your advice, everyone would make 5 more niggers. You're a fucking idiot.

B E G O N E T H O T

>gibbon tier.

my fucking sides.

that woman is not pure black. She clearly has ero DNA. But the weave is awful.

Its the latter. Otherwise thered be no virgins here hell thered be no Sup Forums.
Asians are the favorite since they are the only cute ones that date dorky guys.
Otherwise theyd habe to date within own league.

Plus its usually white washed ones that want to act like the white woman expérience.
Like no hymen cooking skills and can mouth off an not get slapped. Plus getting advantage of marrying later.

White guys are willing to put up with less since they dont with own women.

>Nope brown people are even more racist toward blacks than whites.
It's true, to a certain degree, very small population of blacks are this way. Typically conservative blacks but not always. I would argue its more prejudice and personal inflections than actual racism.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Attached: theblackconservative.jpg (270x187, 6K)

Half nigger to be exact, so long as they are rasied properly they will breed with a white and be bred out in a generation. Do you even eugenics bruh?

>
N-NO
THIS CAN'T BE REAL
WHITE WOMEN ARE THE FAULT OF EVERYTHING BAD IN SOCIETY
THEY ALL RACE MIX, WHITE MEN NEVER RACE MIX IT'S ALWAYS WHITE WOMEN WHO WANT TO GET BLACKED OR RICED OR SANDED.

Attached: angry frog.png (600x503, 152K)

Well imports im sure local is still favoured

with the hair, I can imagine that if the offer for blond hair was higher the import would be higher, too

THE POWER OF THE AMERICAN MUTT

Attached: 1513526411369.png (630x630, 908K)

>actually making slightly improved niggers who will identify as black and work against whites

Slaveowners not keeping it in their pants is how we got the Civil Rights movement.

I am Indian, and most of the Indian women in this country whore around with white boys so there's that. And they do it real sneaky too, when asked they will blatantly lie about their virginity.

YOU CAN'T BREAD OUT NIGGERS YOU DUMB CUNT

Need more. What matters more is intermarriage rates....ones that actually happen.
Online dating is meant to catch. White person after gettin older