>EdSec Devos House Budget Hearing 3/20/18
c-span.org/video/?442744-1/
>EnergySec Perry Budget hearing 3/20/18
c-span.org/video/?442852-1/
>Pentagon Budget Hearing 3/20/18
c-span.org/video/?442840-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: uk btfo forever.png (903x300, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3zRKwonav8
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/white-house-president-trump-will-sign-1-3-trillion-omnibus-bill/#disqus_thread
clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll127.xml
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And he's a UK man...

>(((polls)))
So we're back to this again?

Schumer says lawmakers
>"burned the midnight oil & ended up with bill that’s very good for American people." Says
>"people in NY are happy with money secured for the Gateway project"

Schumer enjoying the win.

>Trump didn't get the wall now so he's never going to get the wall

We totally should have voted Hillary guise

youtube.com/watch?v=D3zRKwonav8

MAGA

THE POWER OF TRUMP

Attached: 1518857853185.jpg (1600x899, 321K)

I have an AGO G5 with a liquid chamber for it. I just got it recently.

OREGON YES

>The proposal defines an assault weapon as any semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine, and any feature like folding or telescoping stock, or that can accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

>The proposal would require any person in legal possession of an assault weapon to sell, surrender or remove the weapon from the state, or render it inoperable, within 120 days of passage, according to the language.

>Any violation would be a Class B felony.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-105346.jpg (1075x1365, 559K)

Almost, they'll resort to REEing collectively by spamming and throwing a digital temper tantrum like they always do.

Attached: 1504176629170.png (905x758, 448K)

They're literally going with that. I don't even know what to say. I'm a little insulted to be honest familam.

This place sure has a plebbit mob mentality now. What the hell happened to /tg/? I want my fucking wall. You people are this spineless that you will give the dems record breaking funds for their programs and pennies for the wall and are fine with it?!

Attached: awoo crunch2.gif (500x450, 895K)

>OP using my shitty crop as OP pic

feels good man

AWOO

Attached: 1515138198283.gif (477x411, 525K)

You seriously think that the Republicans can overcome a 10 point deficit in a midterm year where they are the dominant ruling party? Do you even understand political science?

Well I'm blackpilled now.

CHINA AMBASSADOR SAYS WILL HIT BACK AT U.S. TARIFFS:CHINA DAILY

Pelosi says the GOP ldrshp
>"rushed"
the omnibus bill
>"to get out of town before the march Saturday on guns

Schumer on high school students & gun policy.
>"America has changed on guns..a rag-tag group toppled LBJ on Vietnam. I think you’re seeing same energy on guns. Trump better recognize it. "

I said plebbit once and you're spamming it. I mean honestly how much are they paying you? If you're doing it for free you're evw dumber because Brock and his Chinks WILL pay you.

Saltwater corrodes brains. Prove me wrong.

Attached: ChicagoStyleBreadedSteakSandwich.png (975x650, 869K)

>plebbit mob mentality

>WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME INSTEAD

Stop. Good lord. How the living fuck do you think you can get away with that line of shilling after Hillary? HOW?!

>everyone who is not happy with giving the democrats a victory is surely a hillary clinton supporter.
Why do you do this?

Attached: 1485656162226.png (1100x900, 583K)

>literally asking for a war
Why do they want this?

Attached: knife hands internally.jpg (717x881, 181K)

I want a wall too. I don't get your point, wall is off te table now, is this the last budget bill of his presidency?

Kek, I notice that too.

user. If this is the pace of funding and legalized miles for building, he cannot in 8 years finish the wall as described by him during his campaign.

Worry is real.

I laughed. Am I a terrible person?

>you will give the dems record breaking funds for their programs and pennies for the wall and are fine with it?!
Maybe drop the silly hyperbolic rethoric and maybe some people won't call you a shill.

Not sure, but I'm loathe to interrupt an enemy making a mistake.

>but wont surrender their illegals

541 will revolt if this thing somehow passed as a ballot initiative. As is I think it will fail bigly.

Why are these fucking states allowed to violate the constitution every day?

>YOU ARE A FOREIGN AGENT FOR DISAGREEING. LEAVE YOU WITCH! NO TRUE TRUMP SUPPORTER DOES .....
True trump supporters want a wall in my opinion and if i'm wrong then whats the point?

I understand why Trump will sign it if it makes it to his desk, but fuck this bill and fuck every Republican who voted for it.

Attached: 1520099139133.png (198x328, 132K)

That would go to the SC pretty much immediately.

I want to see Salem on fire anyway.

Im not a shill - I'm just realistic. What have we even done over the past few months? Assault rifles are getting banned and their owners are getting blacklisted and these mass shootings are radicalizing young Americans against us. If you knew history, you'd see the parallels between America and Mao's People's Republic of China.

May be the first time Pelosi is right

Yes, actually I studied poli-sci at university and that's why I know how to spot consistently worthless and intentionally skewed polling.

>fine with it

i have literally not seen a single poster all day who is cool with this spending bill.

Attached: 43243232143214.jpg (500x375, 54K)

>Record funding for Democrat gibs programs
>Record funding for bloated Military
>Pennies for "the wall"

What did Trump mean by this?

You're literally a shill. No one here is falling for it. Your verbal IQ is too low to play this game here.

This is how they take away your 2A lads.
No they won't enforce these now.
But like this, they criminalize population.
Then one by one when you are with your family they come and take your gun, and you won't do anything.
This is very low time-preference plan looking into 30 years forward.
Very smart.

It's a nice plan. i would do it like this too.

So when is it going to happen, are just gonna kick the can down the road to 2024? We need the wall NOW

the worst part is if he doesn't sign the bill and veto it congress would try to override it with votes. yes they have the power to do that.

I disagree with that assessment. If he build as much as a single mile of the actual wall (one of the prototypes) it means he finishes the whole wall because the initial resistance was broken. Remains to be seen if he pulls it off.

>
Are you positive? look closer. There has been some rejoicing for the fact we are getting just 10%. If only that were the case we aren't even getting that little bit of scraps. The wall is needed for the midterms.

Just take it up with SCOTUS.
Federal law protects your right to those guns.

Because they can, and the populace supports it because they are young liberals who hate guns, and the old people who support gun rights are dying off.

You obviously have never seen California or Maryland's gun laws. They're basically this and the SCOTUS just refuses to hear challenges against them.

Make sure you vote for them in the midterms.

Attached: trumps up.jpg (620x465, 21K)

and they are doing it on the state level.

> against us
> us
Telltale of an outsider

What are you, personally, doing about your complaints?

Sadly morons don't understand this, Trump is getting screwed by the uniparty again not that he's lying.

The military can only afford three active combat brigades. It has not had enough funding for a decade. Obama niggered it.

Seeing literal talking points be spammed here by different posters in a row in an organized fashion is some shit tier narrative building. You're having the opposite effect.

This is why we need federal preemption of state gun grabs, which of course turns into another reason we need 60 in the Senate.

>polls are skewed
we have said this every single time since Trump's election, and every time we're proven wrong.

Stop

Attached: ptg.webm (462x260, 2.42M)

maga

Attached: 1517812514182.jpg (236x354, 18K)

So pretty much the same reason he signed the sanctions on Russia last year then? Seems like one of those things you just have to grit your teeth on and get over with so you can go back to winning.

These laws have come up before. The DC gun ban went to the USSC and was shot down

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/white-house-president-trump-will-sign-1-3-trillion-omnibus-bill/#disqus_thread

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS TRUMP??!!!

Voting for Republican candidates in my local elections that don't fucking matter because I live in California. Hoping that when the left takes over they don't come after the "evil alt right nazis" and throw us into fucking gulags like they're doing in the UK.

On the Gateway project, Schumer says
>the "money is firm. In Amtrak..now I’d bet that president won’t stand in the way."

Pelosi on Trump & omnibus: "
>WHAT WE DID IN BILL FLIES IN FACE OF HIS BUDGET"

*U.S. PUNITIVE MEASURES ALL BASED ON OUTDATED TRADE LAWS: XINHUA
U.S. BULLYING POSES THREAT TO GLOBAL TRADE, CHINA'S XINHUA SAYS: BBG

We at least need to do well in midterms.

Right now that's all we can do

i wish people would realize that congress has more power than the president.

Yeah like "Based Gorsuch" is going to overturn it, right? Nope, the "conservatives" on the bench all said the AR-15 is a weapon of war and allowed states to outright ban it. It's a fucking joke.

#
> This is how they take away your 2A lads.
> No they won't enforce these now.
> But like this, they criminalize population.
A flurry of similar legislations was what culminated in DC v. Heller and other landmark Supreme Court rulings.

Results: clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll127.xml
Guys I think if Randlet doesn't kill it this will be veto-proof!

>Saccone will lose by 8+ - 12+
>Trump rallying for him will sink him instead lol
>Only loses by 500 votes against a very very popular candidate
>Libshits sweating that night that he under performed in many areas
Yeah (((polls))) sure got that right.

>grit your teeth and go back to winning
when were we winning? at what moment was our peak so far? The tax bill in my opinion was a bit of a wash and was incomplete. We didn't get niggercare thrown out either.

>my rep voted against it
Thank you, Reed.

Attached: 1481280850082.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>Trump says off-camera to the press pool, 'Id like to face Mueller. I really would.'
Terrible idea

What hold up!!! What if even after signaling he vetoes the bill??? That would be quite funny.

Attached: 25557EE5-F3F4-453C-8BD8-027254ECDCBB.jpg (444x533, 161K)

I found out today that all the email from the Pennsylvania Republican election groups are getting sent to my spam folder and deleted after three days.

Attached: 1517943449984.gif (1024x768, 1.83M)

Then get out there and start convincing the moderate boomers to vote.

The court has ignored Heller for a decade now.

>Brazil also stands out globally for being one of the fastest-growing markets for imported semen over recent years, Ms. Ottey said. More than 500 tubes of foreign semen frozen in liquid nitrogen arrived at Brazilian airports last year, up from 16 in 2011. While Anvisa data isn’t yet available for 2017, officials and sperm-bank directors said semen imports continued to grow last year, putting the total increase since 2011 at more than 3,000%.
Wow, of 230 million people maybe 500 will be pardos with blue eyes, cheers for all the lesbians that bought it.

Finlandfag is retarded, he only knows how to copy paste news.

It’s just so annoying that the “Muslim” ban gets shot down in seconds by small fry courts yet this actually unconstitutional shit just goes on without any issue, like California.

which john oliver episode is this?

They're incapable of learning, Reaf.

Attached: 23168746546874.jpg (392x484, 69K)

not every state is fucking California (i live there too)

This.

Nice spin. If Dick Sac could spin like you he'd be in office.

Attached: dick sackie.png (420x465, 388K)

Fucking leave.

Scalia already set the precedent with the Heller case. It'll be a long time before they can win this war, and they are losing the culture war now.

>California
You mean you're one of the parasites gathering his strenght to move somewhere else and shit other State?

He means in a WWE ring.

He should fire him, consequences be damned.

>No argument

(You)
>1PBTID
>Breitbart

low energy

>when were we winning?
>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6 (embed)
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf (embed)
Read the OP faggot and try harder

Attached: Waldorf_and_Statler_2.jpg (250x180, 10K)

Can I get some (you)s for good luck?
>friend's family offers me a great job once I graduate in 2 years
>1 year later, friend who works there calls me and tells me to come in a few hours from now for "work and dinner with the boss"
Am scare, had no training, no idea wat do

Attached: IMG_1236.jpg (1000x800, 62K)

it's clear trump has handed over his presidency to his "advisers"

very disappointing...sometimes a political loss is the a win,but they just don't seem to get that

>implying that's a bad thing

He lost anyway, so what does it matter? The Democrats are simply getting smarter with their candidates by running moderates and vets in those traditionally conservative areas. They are effectively the GOP but with that military moniker they'll win easy.

Pennsylvania's house districts just underwent a massive Democrat gerrymander that the GOP in that state couldn't challenge in the courts. That state is going to be overwhelmingly blue in the midterms because they basically chopped up Philadelphia and Pittsburgh into the rural districts. They call it cracking.

It just needs to be challenged. The lower courts in these leftist ratholes are friendly to it so until it goes to the highest court it stands.

We just witnessed this too

Attached: mccabe_BTFO.png (1059x962, 682K)

> There has been some rejoicing
Very few. Mostly disappointment, anger and frustration, followed by acceptance by some, acknowledgment by others that "it suck but it is what it is" and outright revolt by others.
But I didn't see any "rejoicing"

Except you're retarded if you think its getting built the first term. Even IF Trump wins reelection in 2020, if he has the same slim majorities he does now, that wall will never be a reality. Not that i actually believed it would be built anyways.

>defending amnesty don
shill.