Why are asians so successful in western countries?

Just a little while ago I was driving around a large area I've never been to before. It was 100% Chinese stores and warehouses and asian people. Outside every crappy looking store, a badass Merc or BMW.

What causes them to be so successful? I heard people like jared tayler say it's IQ. I disagree, I believe what makes asians so successful (in work and school) is that they tend to go 'no-life' mode and focus fully on jobs or school

thoughts?

Attached: kina2.jpg (632x595, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

era.lib.ed.ac.uk/handle/1842/2373
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s both.
If I recall correctly, IQ is correlated with self-discipline so there you’d have it.

Cause they work harder. Acedemics and working hard is part of Chinese/Korean/Japanese culture.

99% work... they get lazy after a few generations. Hell, the Mexicans get lazy also.

big brain

Attached: 6f0b4fbb402565cff79602d8e1fb461d.png (709x600, 698K)

That's because the West is degenerate, so when anyone stays here for too long, they get lazy.

They're smart but they also practice group economics. The money you see in those china towns exchanges hands 15 times before it touches a non-chinese person. They hire each other and use their connections.

We take in the top 0.0001% of Asia and they're already wealthy/educated.

Attached: 124564928091231411.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

They work harder than other folks and don't get dragged down in the Whites Vs Blacks racism bullshit "debate"... All though affirmative action is discriminating against them as well now.

That an they are ruthless when it comes to business.
If you don't have the know-how necessary for hard negotiations and forcing a deal on them then don't try to do business with them or you will get scammed.

Attached: 147596137843.jpg (720x960, 61K)

do you think it's the poor chinese coming in?

cus it's not. it's the upper tier of chinese that have the money to come here. they buy / create businesses and their kids enjoy the fruits of their labor.

asians also have much better cognitive faculties when it comes to abstract thought, so you don't see them doing the dumb shit that blacks/arabs do constantly. the east asians support each other in their own ethnic groups and apply themselves to longterm gain.

Borg hive mind
They are like an invading ant colont

Literally gank them take the goods and rape lil chink girls - not like they have real feelings anyway

That's not true. Lots of people who come to the west from East Asia are from middle class families and come here to study in university. My mother came to the US from China in the 80's she had absolutely no money and couldn't even speak English. She's a doctor now.

>IQ is correlated with self-discipline
souse?

Colony*

You mean cheat in university
School is for faggots

Show your flag, you faggot.

You know its funny because in the US after a couple of generations the girls turn into spoiled SJW college girl types and the guys tend to drop out of society and play video games in their room all day

Chinese crime syndicates and the chinese government enjoy laundering money in europe.
People are sent here with all their job visas done without knowing a single word of italian. It's a form of colonization.

CUTE

Merican, bitch

wish i was born asian fuck being white

SOON

Attached: F.png (737x462, 50K)

The false narrative that they are smart and technically savvy.
In reality they are no smarter than the general population (Have you seen a Japanese game show recently?)
The reality is they use their language barrier as a crutch; you no understand me gajin or I not understand because your language so bad, I do what you said.
This goes for all Asian countries, India and Pakistan.
If there is a language gap they put the onus on you as where the problem is.

Why are asians so materialistic in western countries?

I'll actually make an argument though. China's population is huge. The percentage of ultra rich/successful people may be the same or lower compared to other countries, but you still end up with a larger amount. These are the people you see immigrating, or more commonly, they send their children to western countries to study. These are the ones you see driving around in fancy cars and shit. In Canada this is a problem because ultra rich chinese people living in China looking to buy houses in Canada likely outnumber the entire population of Canada. The market can't keep up so the housing prices have been rising hugely. Them owning stores is likely because that's often a sure way to get a visa. Run a business for a few years and get a permanent residence card. Even if they don't turn a profit, that's probably pocket change to most.

This explanation also applies to why we think so lowly of the Chinese. The amount of people living in poverty/just poor in general in China likely outnumbers the entire population of the united states. So yeah, we see a lot of chinks eating dogs and shitting in the streets.

TLDR the ones you see in western countries are simply the most intelligent ones out of the entire population.

I wish they would buy 35% of Murika and kick out the shit tiers. ( sorry, I meant murder )

I'm a second generation part Asian American.
First off, only the best, brightest, and ambitious come to America (other than Central/Latin America of course)
Second, it's cultural - whereas blacks/Latin culture glorifies hood culture/cholo lifestyle- Asians are typically known for video games/being good at math/whatever else.
It really is a chicken or the egg argument though- because is it because Asians are inherently racially smart that they focus on these successful aspects to affect the culture or is it a self-fulfilling prophecy of the stereotypical culture that have these Asian countries focus on these fields?
The best part is, I don't get that stupid white guilt or white privilege bullshit and can freely critique the double-standards and racism expressed by other minority groups and I can see the Double-Take and gears-grind in the faces of liberals I call out.
Oh, and I've riced several white women stay mad

>Oh, and I've riced several white women stay mad

lol, no you haven't.

Good man.

Attached: 8CD4250B-4E03-4E76-A585-FEC9FB3A5229.png (538x600, 296K)

Exactly.

Try renting an apartment from a chinese person if your not asian

They are clanish as fuck. They have their own schools, entertainment, economics, and they share wealth in the family unit often holding property for generations.

A lot of their wealth is generational. They will move into black neighborhoods (which is really really valuable land) drive out the blacks and make shit tons of equity.

Attached: 46346378.png (749x1029, 419K)

You're all ducking morons. Obama and Clinton give tariffs free trade to china and have them all the middle class and manufacturing jobs and industries.

Results is of course they're all siphoning all your money.

That Ferrari he's driving? It's your money. We could've been a burgeoning middle class and be rich if not for 16 years if pro China trade advantages the Jews gave them to knock US down a few notches.

Chinks couldn't make shit if not for whites, they just scam each other.

t. American born Chink.

Attached: IMG_7071.png (678x647, 563K)

>not realizing that Asians will starve/eat Ramen for years in order to virtue signal by driving a new luxury car.

every aspect of the chinese mindset is to do "whatever works", regardless of the law, ethics or morality.

even when it came to communism, once that started to not really work anymore, they ditched it in favor of capitalism.

their way of thinking does not line up with western civilization, and thats why they simply dont give a single fuck what the US says about anything, and just do what they want.

they will have the first AI robots, they will have the first superhumans, and they will be the first to truly progress stem cell research.

lel
dem chinks are fucking subersive

Multigenerational wealth.

They pool their money together and run the family like a syndicate. Unlike westerners that kick their children out at 18 and turn them in to debt slaves.

decent IQ, but also culture of honor and hard work

selection effect, you not getting our Somali tier brethren. A lot of whites have abdicated merchant type businesses and middle classes professions for following your dreams.

Attached: 200[1].gif (435x200, 3.55M)

My dreams are to relive the Rape of Nanking.

this, you only see them like that because only the successful types immigrate to western societies

The Chinese in Portugal own every other shop in Lisbon as well as lots of restaurants and they keep ti in the family.

How are you Portuguese and have only just realised this?

I've also banged two black girls too

>Second, it's cultural - whereas blacks/Latin culture glorifies hood culture/cholo lifestyle- Asians are typically known for video games/being good at math/whatever else.
I always found asian culture funny, I've had a few good asian friends and dated an asian girl and it's like there's a pride in the shit slog that is always making good grades. I can only describe it as similar to what it's like to be a grunt, you fucking brag about how shit everything is and go out of your way to do more shit just so you can tell everyone "hey I did this thing that sucks way more than what you did you fucking faggot."

>Oh, and I've riced several white women stay mad
I only get mad when women get blacked, don't give a fuck about the other races.

They're not.
In France they're considered like subhumans.

You would be successful too if you could somehow emigrate to a 80% nigger country and be safe and unmolested to work and excel over their retarded nigger monkey IQ's.

But you can't, because they would kill you since you aren't a feral nigger like them.

High intelligence and organization plus they are allowed to discriminate in favor of themselves.

Whites have the biggest handicap of all. They may not favor their own group and MUST under penalty of law, favor every group except their own. There is no equivalent handicap on any other racial group. Asians in general, are only discriminated against in college admissions. I suspect that is out of fear that whites might wake up from their gluttony and slothful behavior if they saw Asians taking all the spots in college.

Remember. The average white man is still stupid enough to believe that everyone is playing fair with him or that whites are invulnerable. He is being cheated and is very vulnerable, he just doesn't know it yet.

>Why are asians so successful in western countries?
Brain drain.

Chinese people are not smart, how does a country filled with hyper geniuses have such a fucked up country. The smart ones are the ones who represent their country in schooling and then leave for Canada to not die of cancer. China only uses its results from testing from the best schools in the country ONLY. Same as India and every other shithole. The problem is, is that these immigrants are only driven by self interest and have no care about others. They fuck up the environment, take all of the jobs, then move.

do you realize how niggerish portugal comes of by claiming instect asians who bought a fucking car are somehow unbermensch? go drink atlantic seawater you fucking pedro nigger

Same here, at least we do something right

Rich parents. That's literally it.
They come here on student visas and get special placements and privileges at the universities. It's virtually impossible for them to be kicked out/fail out.
All the while they go about spending daddy's money and retarded luxuries while staying in huge houses that their parents rent out or buy for them.
They fuck over our schools and our housing market.

>t. mad SEA rapebabby with dad thrice the age of your mail order mom

I'm not from lisbon

Government corruption money laundering.

They are successful because they operate like Jews when they live in a non-Asian country.

They stick together, help each other out, and advance their own causes.

Also, a lot of the successful ones you see are in fact pretty corrupt or have corrupt parents.

The unsuccessful ones stayed back in their own country.

>Whites have the biggest handicap of all
>Asians in general, are only discriminated against in college admissions

College admission is only of the most event that young adults experience in their early ages - it is a quite big deal. Also, the most orientals are not allowed to immigrate here as refugees, isn't that a discrimination? They are also disadvantaged for being the least attractive race.

This notion that whites are discriminated, but orientals aren't is just stupid.

I thought they were full?

Asians are still allowed to favor their own kind over others, in most cases. Whites are attacked by Jews and other whites for trying to create white communities. The National Guard will come in with armored vehicles and machine guns to force integration on white parts of almost every white country on earth. No other race of people faces such a brutal assault on their very existence. Whites are not even allowed to talk about what is going on in any mainstream forum.

I'll say it again. There is no equivalent discrimination to any other race. Pray the white people never wake up from their gluttony and slothful ways. It is the only chance you will have to breed them out of existence.

Strict parents that are aware of how shitty their former homes were in comparison to most western countries and push their children to integrate and be successful so they never have to crawl and beg for food like they once did.
Most asians also form social cabals that usually aren't against supporting each other financially, even if the members aren't blood related just being from the same country can be enough.

Doesn't apply to all asians though. Those who never had to work for their money are going to act like apes no matter where they go (rich chinese tourists come to mind).

>mother
Hi hapa

>cherrypicking fallacy thread
flag checks out
This

they prioritize spending money on cars. i work in a large retail store. the asians will rape the discount / reduce section senseless; grabbing five family size packs of ground beef out of hands before they're off the cart. not wasting stuff / buying into consumerism.

got to give cWedits were cWedits due, they are seriously foking hard working.

>They're not smart
Do you think China could be the influental and modernized nation it is today if no one there have high IQs? Take a look at other developing countries. China is objectively better than most of them. They would not where they are now if they were all stupid.

International students get special privileges at unis and have much lower academic requirements to attend.

>Asians are still allowed to favor their own kind over others

They aren't. They are basically called racist and bigot for not wanting to integrate into the society. The parents want their children to be Australian and American and truly be a part of the society. They stay in their 'ethnic' enclaves only because they basically failed to integrate for a various reasons, especially the linguistic barrier.

By the way, forced assimilation,multiculturalism and other phenomenons aren't exclusive to "white" countries so don't fucking play a victim card like African American.

Most Asians I've come across sell drugs.

I've banged half a dozen asian women or more, whats your point?

>t. American born Chink.

Hi Eliott rodger

In order to be a successful Asian fella in western countries, you have to be banging white pussy. If not, you are not in the cool club.

Attached: trilogy-of-swordsmanship-white-water-strand-portrait-bolo-yeung_e9b93b292b9732e63c0f6e0e6bccc7fc.jpg (484x581, 16K)

>We take in the top 0.0001% of Asia

Not really, we take in their weak. Simply put, if the best Asians were coming to the west, their sons would be banging pussy left and right. Instead they are major geeks and nerds who want to be engineers or doctors. When they should be coming here to get white pussy.

because we're competing against dumber people. like how whites are successful in african countries

they can focus all resources on work instead of family since no one want to have baby with an ugly insectoid

Attached: 1521049426783.png (399x385, 191K)

They shouldn't work imo. No point to do that, if the country doesn't offer you white pussy.

yeah, it's pretty sweet :)

Attached: 3cd495dd4ec687c8940b0352206d6857.jpg (600x902, 67K)

joke aside
they are really close to their family
i know a chinese guy who work all his life to make a future for his child

What a lame culture. All they do is provide for their family and don't get any pussy. I don't envy these mongoloids. They work so hard to be a wagecel.

joke aside
it's literally confucian culture
the main avenue for social advancement were government administered exams in most of chinese and korean history (dunno about japan, but probably true to some extent). this tradition of valuing education and hard work is just part of our identity

>muh dick

Attached: 1511448930205.png (534x548, 249K)

sounds like your life has already been programmed
litteraly robots
i don't envy them

>If I recall correctly, IQ is correlated with self-discipline so there you’d have it
Nope. All the research suggests that the correlation between IQ and conscientiousness is era.lib.ed.ac.uk/handle/1842/2373

because their drive to climb the social ladder is chimes well with capitalism.
The parents will actually suffer and sacrifice things in their lives so that their children can have a chance. Also pressure to succeed, personal happiness be damned.

>black people can hardly keep a family together, let alone properly raise their kids
>white people become sheltered as fuck and it reflects in their attitude. not to mention the pussification of punishing your kid and taking responsibility went out the fucking window
>mexicans squeeze out 70 babies a month which leads to horrible focus of parenting, not to mention they're usually too poor to even take care of one baby

>Whites are attacked by Jews and other whites for trying to create white communities. The National Guard will come in with armored vehicles and machine guns to force integration on white parts of almost every white country on earth.

Because white people are violent idiots who try to create their "white utopias" at gunpoint, just like the dumbass Nazis.

Asians get away with their discrimination because they're intelligent enough to do so with subtlety- that is to say they discriminate via apathy and cash. Asians don't feel malice toward blacks or other minorities, they just consider them non-entities. If a black person tries to move into an all asian neighborhood the Asians aren't going to firebomb his house or leave notes on his door saying "go away nigger," they're just going to completely and utterly ignore him while continuing to exchange money and services between themselves. In that way they'll rise up together as a community while the black guy remains isolated and sedentary.

Goes to show how much of white peoples' problems are self-made. African-Americans are just Frankenstein' monster

well, it is a repressive culture to some extent. everything is always obligation this, duty that. go with indians if you want to have a good time. they definitely know how to have a good time

Attached: sangeet-party.jpg (850x567, 522K)

they enslave one another and use fronts like massage parlors to sell sexual services and drugs

thats how most asians make their money if you want to know the truth, most people dont

Attached: Nanking-Massacre-The-Rape-of-Nanking-China-Japan-News[1].jpg (1000x1411, 76K)

>Because white people are violent idiots...just like the dumbass Nazis.

Attached: Kek+that+was+hilarious+_90dbfc0365f54b11537b1097b4265214.jpg (500x500, 40K)

To conclude, I don't envy mongoloids because all they do is wagecel. Not wanting to bang hnng white pussy. They offer their services to the west and what the west does is spit on them. Consider them useful idiots.

>flag
>gets off on violence

checks out

They have tiny benis and need to make up for it. This is why they work so hard.

they are they ones that could afford to leave china.
tldr they were already rich when they got here.

isn't it past time for you to chimp out again?

Attached: GnDWMe0.png (1232x2974, 203K)

Attached: asian.png (960x204, 25K)

another asian masculinity thread, yawn.

Attached: asians3.png (956x816, 117K)

again talking in this thread about muh dumb whites, we be fucking blonde girls. just like niggers

Attached: asians2.png (906x102, 16K)

Ouch there is a lot of truth to that pic. Though North Americans will join the to hell because of le 56 percent demographic.

Attached: 1514063328632.png (902x667, 67K)