Can some people share their thought processes to why they think blacks, women, non-white males are degenerates...

Can some people share their thought processes to why they think blacks, women, non-white males are degenerates? because honestly i just see a bunch of virgin retards spewing about their 200iq and perfect agendas while not respecting the notion that race in general is just a difference in melanin and culture is what defines a persons mental characteristics as they develop. Im not saying that all niggers are equal, but i will stand by the fact that the niggers of the black population are just as bad as the white trash trump cucks of the white population.

Attached: 86429_1600.jpg (1105x1400, 317K)

Statistics my "friend"

>statistics
statistics of what you can easily cherry pick data to support a notion.
For instance if blacks are truly the degenerates of america, why are conservative whites the majority of people we see committing acts of terrorism within america? statistic's is rather easily to manipulate a single side argument but at the same time if no bias is applied i will recognize its relevance.

Attached: 1486079874356.jpg (409x409, 48K)

Attached: 1521742106543 (2).jpg (409x409, 76K)

I mean at least blacks just kill themselves or other poor retards instead of shooting up schools, or being intelligent enough to make bombs.

Attached: 1510413156606.jpg (700x700, 32K)

>why are conservative whites the majority of people we see committing acts of terrorism within america?
Do you wanna bet how many people were killed today by niggers compared to whites?

Most all of this nazi shit is shills whose job is to discredit everything that now occurs on Sup Forums. Sup Forums had an actual effect on the election and now they are working to never let that happen again by flooding the board with massive amounts of racism and other bullshit. How easy is it to dismiss everything that goes on here when "muh literally nazis" is every other post? Sure, racism is real (so are statistics). It (racism) is real everywhere and most honest people with different levels of melanin will tell you that people of color are just as racist. I agree that black trash and white trash are just as bad. There are a few posts from real people that are nazis, no denying it, but 90% of racism here is to muddy the waters and make Sup Forums ineffective during the next election and beyond. While the left is mostly full of retarded sheep this plan is actually genius. It is working. Media Matters and Soros finally came up with an idea to make Sup Forums impotent. I give respect where respect is due. I hate these evil globalists but I respect the hustle.

op is a nigger

it's always funny watching niggers using their tiny nigger ape minds to try to sound smart

give me something to write on my hand and ill show my white master race

>Majority of conservative whites committing terrorism

Please cite examples then sources.

There have been zero NRA members commit terrorist acts. Most white men who commit atrocities actually belong to the left.

>race is just difference in melanin
lol no. what is it with niggers and melanin?

>why are conservative whites the majority of people we see committing acts of terrorism within america?

this is more than enough to dismiss your opinion

There is also no denying that "Black Supremacy" is celebrated while "White Supremacy" makes you a backwoods retard.

this is actually something that holds some relevant weight, and i always was curious what the recent spike of retarded undirected racism was but with the notion of devaluing pols legitimacy (lol at that idea in general) it makes some sense.

i believe that the idea of a superior race in itself is retarded

It's not even terrisom just like with the word Nazi they just slap that label on whatever's they want despite the context or definition because they just can't cope with reality

they think it's magic or some shit

Stupid subhuman nigger apes

once again you trash of society give me something to write on my hand or time stamp etc etc and ill prove my white master race (your retarded words not mine)

>recent bombing in austin
>church shooting
>Sutherland Springs, Texas
>almost every school shooting thats hit headlines this year
>austin bombing

why don't you take off your meme flag first you dumb nigger ape

>magic
>complete disregard of humans adaptation to surviving in varying environments of uv radiation
jesus how uneducated are you

>dumb nigger ape
calm down edgy keyboard warrior its satire

Nigger ape says what

>easily recognized fact
>DISMISSED
what a cuck

this guy is still the only example of intelligent discourse in this thread

>most white men who commit atrocities actually belong to the left
what is this the fucking donald? the majority of school shooters have been found with maga hats, hate speech spreading online, or members of the alt right? i was keeping politics out of it, well trying to but dont fucking paint lies to shame some spectrum of politics, liberals are too pussy to even hold a gun let alone use it