I've come up with a way how to get out of depression. It also works to stop thirsting over women like a beta

I've come up with a way how to get out of depression. It also works to stop thirsting over women like a beta.
So you know that inner voice in your head? Usually it's just your own voice. But imagine, it could be any voice you want, really. So why not make it sound like a hot girl?
I've been doing this for months now, and I haven't needed female validation at all.
Whenever I do something, my inner voice tells me, great job! It really does make me cheerful.

Whenever a woman approaches me I no longer even feel anxious because the voice in my head (a girl) has been talking to me for so long I'm used to it.

pic related, looks similar to the girl voice in my head but with green eyes

Attached: The Perfect grill.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

I dont have problems in this area, but ill try it for a couple days as a fun experiment

nice digits.

I don't know what to think of this. In one wy, I think "hey, that's a nice little trick", but in another, I just wonder how long it will be before that voice starts telling you to kill the mailman.

Based Belgium

Yea dude that chicks one of my favorite cam whores

this is retarded

Keep it on a tight leash user...

You need to also consider that the voice in your head is who you are. Make sure this female voice NEVER becomes a 1st person voice. Always treat it as an imaginary friend, and don't come to rely on it.

Intersting concept. I do wonder however if this is just a step to becoming schizo though. I mean before the voice was just you and the voice can ramble at times, but you giving it a different identity might give it some free will to just ramble on and on... I remember seeing some docu ons schizos and they said the worst is when the voices cry in their head.. and this freaks me out... having a voice that I can't control rambling on

It's an interesting concept user

She's a camwhore? Sauce?
Try it for yourself if you don't believe it

This sounds awesome, but I don't have a voice in my head, unfortunately.

How is that possible?

But Anonymous what if all the voice in your head does is berate you and tell you you're a worthless piece of garbage who will never achieve anything in life?

The voice in my head is not my voice, its no ones voice. It sounds non human, I only hear a recognizable voice in my head when I think

That's your own current voice in your head. You want to make the new voice a nice girl that constantly encourages you & sounds happy.

So I don't just make the voice sound different, I have to make it say different things as well?

The voice in your head is NOT you.
If you want to see for yourself do a simple test...

Try to stop thinking, no words no pictures in your mind... NOTHING

Good luck having enough willpower to make it more than a few seconds, lol

If you can get to the point where you don't really take the voice seriously and just let it babble until it is needed to do math etc. you are in a good spot.

>this freaks me out... having a voice that I can't control rambling on
This is already happening, you just identify with it.

That's part of the point of the process. Your depression and self deprecation is tied to your ego/inner voice, by forcing yourself to think using a different voice and personality you can start to step away from your destructive thought patterns more easily.

You have to make the voice be a nice person, yes. Or otherwise it won't help.
this
also this
Why is everyone so woke all of a sudden?

Isn't this borderline Tulpa shit?

No, I'm not saying it's a non-human voice, it's that my thoughts don't have a "sound" when I think them. I don't know why this is, it never occurred to me that anybody was different, but one time when I was in college I realized that most people have a different experience.

I also don't have any sort of "voice" in my head. Most of the time I think nonverbally, and I'm reluctant to believe that others actually do have an internal thought narration. There are way too many ideas that can't be expressed in speech, so they're either confused about themselves or just bullshitting.

Yeah exactly

You'll always be led to like-minded people. I think this is one of the worst parts of depression. Most people stuck in it spend their time alone, but when they do try to socialize it's usually only with similarly depressed people (especially when choosing romantic partners).

Successful yogis, spiritual guides, priests, etc. etc. will often claim there isn't one single thing that they can say or do to change someone's life, it's simply being around them that leads you to change yourself.

you don't force it out through willpower, but by the same token you don't retain it through its willpower. you let it flow past you like the wind.

i'd also say for those capable of thinking visually, that is in holographic constructs that contain far more information than simple words, do not EVER suppress that. cultivate it. verbal languages are all highly deficient. terms hold connotations, homonyms fuck you up, many experiences and concepts cannot be decently described with words.

an example of the homonym fuckery would be `no fear.` do you process that as `no fear` or `know fear`?

I dont have those problems with women OP but your idea sounds like a recipe for schizophrenia

>mfw mofo use trance induction to help Sup Forums
Good job m8

Attached: 1521577637475.jpg (700x525, 82K)

it could be a recipe for schizophrenia, but it could also be a recipe to cure schizophrenia.

he's hacking and taking over his own mind. as long as he doesn't start identifying as that chick, and eventually allows his own true voice to replace the replacement, he'll be in great shape.

>caring about 3DPD
That was your first mistake OP

>So you know that inner voice in your head
Seek help.

The voice in my head is me. I control it; it's my voice. When I read silently, I hear it narrating the printed words as if they were spoken. When I read something written by a person that I know, the voice sounds like theirs.

Sometimes when I'm reading back something that I've written I even detect slight muscle movements on the back of my tongue as if I'm preparing to vocalize the words I'm reading.

I get what you're saying, the voice isn't your personality, but it can reflect your identity unless you're making sure it's coming from a third person perspective. That's fine, it's no different than fantasizing, which is also a very healthy mental exercise...

>I do wonder however if this is just a step to becoming schizo though
Schizo is uncontrolled personnlity dissociation but if you're able to control it...

Attached: _20180322_191658.jpg (720x707, 97K)

each his own but i think its a stupid idea. only one way to get over his problem. get in reasonable (or great) shape to build confidence and stop putting woman on a pedestal. im not saying you should threat woman like shit or think of them as shit but people seem to overhype themselves when it comes to aproaching a woman. anyway im not a douche, i understand its not easy for everyone but the simple solution is stop making a big deal about it.

What if encouragement of any kind always seems disingenuous to me no matter who says it?

It actually seems like a good idea. I actually get tons of pussy, but I feel like this will help me get even more.

Besides, OP must be right about this, because not only did he's get trip 9s, he got 6999.

But by doing this I have gotten into great shape and no longer put women on a pedestal.
Then you must fix that. Learn to trust and take good advice, encouragement and compliments. Go outside and talk, make a friend. Be friendly.

Exactly.

My issue is... what if the feminine voice tells you to suck a dick.

Your feminine voice wouldn't tell you that because she is a nice, conservative girl. (ideally)

She's whatever you want her to be, really. Your ideal.

And now youre a tranny schizophrenic.

Attached: 1521407099354.png (932x934, 1.57M)

like i said, to each his own. happy for you.

I'll take good advice, but encouragement deflates me and I don't believe compliments are real - especially if coming from a woman, because I know if a woman compliments me she probably wants something.

Lmao. That's what I was thinking at first. But im assuming he means a girl voice that talks to you, not you're own inner voice.

Interesting. May actually try this OP.

Attached: 1476381824839.png (741x568, 29K)

Jesus Christ, that's not a fun way to live life. Just don't give her anything unless she gives you pussy.

OP, thirsting over women isn't beta. Being sexually attracted to women is neither alpha, nor beta; it's just male behavior in general...

How you respond to that stimulus more closely reflects your personality type. You can fantasize all you want and still be an alpha, but if you're an alpha you don't focus on just getting sex, you go have a conversation and try to showcase your intelligence and confidence first. Alphas are pack leaders, betas are scavengers...

6999, nuff said. OP is on point...

I always see people talk about alpha and beta. (I'm not the OP). I don't know if I'm an alpha or beta, all I know is I bang about 3 new hot girls per week, that's all I like doing. Maybe I'm beta, maybe in alpha, either way, I'm just happy doing what I'm doing.

Thirsting over women is implying beta behaviour. Look at Indian men for instance where the term is generally applied.

Join the inner voice anonymous discord that I just made. I'd like to hear how people's experiences are: P2zhSQe

>I'm not the OP
We have flags and ID's on this board

>I'm not the OP
we have id's you nigger!

Wow, that's an interesting perspective...

But what if she just wants you?

That's really retarded.

Care to explain why? Just saying it's retarded isn't productive when it clearly works for some people.

Being sexually attracted to a female isn't a beta (submissive) behavior... It just flat out isn't.

>164956999
Why not go all out and create a perfect waifu tulpa?
>Once you create one she's with you forever
>You will never be alone again
>Never have to deal with 3D women again
>You can have hot imaginary sex with her
Only bad thing about them is they don't pay rent

Attached: 1487800688729.png (246x249, 155K)

this sounds suspiciously like tranny conditioning...

A U T I S M

Thirsting over someone isn't so much about the fact that you're attracted to them as much as it is the beta behaviour surrounding it.
Thirsting implies sending messages like "hello bbe send bobs". Which is beta behaviour.
No one will ever call a true alpha "thirsty".
Also the term thirsty implies they're getting nothing.
>a girl talking to you makes you a tranny
???

No shit Sherlock, I answered a reply that wasn't to me, and my reply sounded exactly like I was replying back. So too many times I do that and the person doesn't pay attention to the ID. So this time, I made sure. If you didn't have a sub-70 IQ, you wouldn't have realized that, you black bastard.

This is the most autistic thing I've read in months.

Well done.

You would have to explain why, and I sincerely doubt this is the most autistic thing you've read in months because real autists would have no desire to do this.

>> I always see people talk about alpha and beta. (I'm not the OP). I don't know if I'm an alpha or beta, all I know is I bang about 3 new hot girls per week, that's all I like doing. Maybe I'm beta, maybe in alpha, either way, I'm just happy doing what I'm doing.

Alpha (tends to be dominant, confident)
Beta (tends to be submissive, insecure)

Having sex isn't an alpha or a beta behavior. If all you want to do is have sex though, that's a problem that always catches up with you...

Name?

>Good things always come trough Belgium.

This is probably how a tranny’s mind thinks

>Became midly disturbed when unintentionally doing something similar to this and became unable to stop talking in my head with different people having other conversations.

Nope. A tranny identifies as a woman. In this case, a woman is talking to you. It's heterosexual and constructive.

An autistic person doesn't know he's autistic. Just like with insane people because they don't think they're actually insane.

Let that sink in.

Oh well in that sense, sure... I was associating "thirst" with a sexual desire.

Yeah, shit like that would be beta for sure, sounds like something a guy would do at 14 years old...

Enjoy cutting your dick off in a year or two faggot

my inner voice is terry davis
and it's working like a charm

How do you bang 3 new girls a week?

I am relatively good looking and confident but I can only have sex with a gf after much time investment. I'd love to be able to just bang randomers. Tell me your secrets user.

Like you've never been laying in bed and had a fantasy about a beautiful woman; perfect in your mind, seductively crawling up towards you, between your partially opened legs, putting her hands on your thighs and saying, "I want you."

When you get a fantasy like this, does the voice sound male or female to you? If it sounds male, your post could be true...

>This is the most autistic thing I've read in months.

You should check out the 'images that trigger commies' thread with the guy in the first replying offended by the dimensions of the posted note on OP's cash. Then this OP's post will only be the second most autistic thing you've read in months.

Have fun becoming a schizo

kek

I meant like, changing the voice in your head. That's all. My friend apparently did that shit when he was a kid (also was fed soymilk) and grew up completely into the tranny meme... Sad shit.

Link?

>

Sir Laurence Olivier.

My entire internal dialog is now, appropriately, like an episode of The World at War.

Attached: WaW.jpg (809x473, 100K)

>being your own gf
Impressive.

Sounds like a good way to give yourself gender dysphoria

Guess I'll never know then.

Dont do it any of you
Thats a impressive bait
Your inner voice is you
If you make yourself sound like a girl you literally change yourself from within
Impressive shilling

This will change everything for me. Will use Brittany Venti as voice. Can't fail.

Okay, you were right.

Now, the OP's post is the second most autistic thing I've read in months.

Checked and bump because you're a freak

checked, but even for you, it's revulsing and shitwitted, belgium

Attached: typicalbelgian.png (1273x793, 1.15M)

You need a lot of time, or a lot of money. It's hard to find new girls during the work week. Friday and Saturday are easier.

Step 1: Take a shower, wash your hair, brush your teeth, put on a crisp ironed button up shirt and a pair of pants with the fold lines visible. Tuck in your shirt and wear a belt.

Step 2: Sit at the bar and order yourself a drink. Ignore every person in the entire place. Don't even look at anyone other than the bartender.

Step 3: When a girl or group of girls comes to the bar next to you and orders a drink, wait for her signal that she wants to talk, she'll give you an opportunity to enter into a conversation.

Step 4: Act intelligent, be funny whenever there's an opportunity, and only offer to buy her a drink after a little bit of conversation.

Step 5: Don't try to get her drunk. After she has a drink or two, and some actual conversation, ask if she has any plans for later. If she says no, invite her back to your place for more drinks and conversation.

>be me
>sit at bar all day
>no girls my age ever come in
>bar closes

what do

Define "voice in your head". I could never relate to this.

I doubt it's that you're different, more like people being bad at describing what it is they mean. They probably mean involuntary thought patterns or something.

For example if you're trying to sleep, and your brain wants to think about something, it can be difficult not to pick that up. But dropping it immediately is possible, it's like the opposite of trying to remember something I guess - you give up on remembering what you "wanted" to think about.

What is this voice you're talking about, care to explain it further?

If you're turning yourself into a schizo anyway, why don't you get two or more voices to debate each other? Then they can talk with each other and solve problems.

>Like you've never been laying in bed and had a fantasy about a beautiful woman; perfect in your mind
No, I haven't.

>woman
>perfect
No, I can't even imagine that. I'm not gay, I just don't have a notion of what a "perfect" woman would be like. Individuals are what they are, why should I imagine something that isn't, in this area of life?

>not raping your tulpa

>I doubt it's that you're different, more like people being bad at describing what it is they mean. They probably mean involuntary thought patterns or something.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Take for an example the visualization of a bowl of eggs. Do you, or others, literally think "I'm seeing a bowl of eggs in my mind", along with the image? Going further, imagine the action of taking a few eggs from that bowl and eating them. Do you literally think "I'm going to take a few eggs from there and put them in my mouth"? Or imagine there being 4 eggs, and you add another 2. Do you "think out loud" the addition process, and the result?

None of that involves words when I do it. Words only come into use when I'm consciously thinking about words themselves; but even putting thoughts into speech is a mostly wordless process that only has a verbal component at the very end, when I'm actually saying or writing them. Is your conceptual thinking not wordless?

I see what you did there.jpg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Change bars dumbass.

Autism and trips checked, m'lady.

Attached: 1494779397556.jpg (650x514, 41K)

Or just go find a gf

You should got to /jp/ and ask about Tulpas, who will send you to /x/ for methods on how to generate one.
Wherever you go, make sure it isn't here.

Do you know how old people are in Flanders?

That's cool i have several voices in my head and not one of them is me and it doesn't help my depression at all. They are useful though you can throw for example a math problem at them and they collectively start bouncing it around and solving it.