Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - KC refugees not welcome Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article174791542/Neue-Gewerkschaft-AidA-Wie-die-AfD-im-Arbeitskampf-mitmischt.html
focus.de/panorama/welt/live-ticker-aus-dem-landgericht-freiburg-urteil-in-freiburg-frauenmoerder-hussein-k-koennte-fuer-jahrzehnte-in-haft-landen_id_8651670.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=15BDENi280k

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=yPMYlxso2UU
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=wQsEf3TVtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=oeHA7MtlPL0

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: 1519504024390.png (545x800, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_qk8MzTT2Y
sat1nrw.de/aktuell/umfrage-gehoert-der-islam-zu-deutschland-180665/
youtube.com/watch?v=eBCtdId15tk
discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
archive.is/3cqvR.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
youtube.com/watch?v=txXQaOpChXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumps

Attached: 1329291.jpg (518x800, 128K)

It's called the social contract you absolute dunce. Only a complete psychopath has an impulse to murder without the ability to control it. If you think you would start murdering people without having islam superimpose its values upon you, you are a disfunctional lifeform that needs to be culled from our society, a literal retard.

Every goddamn lifeform on earth has a genetic function that discourages them from preying on their own kind.

And this doesn't even touch on the difference between murder and killing and all the legal differences.

You want to know how your absolute values play out in reality? You say islam discourages lust, yet your own prophet told his warriors that they can rape whoever they capture even if their wives complain about it. At least the christians managed to be consistent on most of their values in their teachings, not that they didn't ignore them whenever they wanted.

You want to rape? You want to reward your warriors with rape? Just claim that the rules don't apply to infidels! The jews do it, the christians did it, the muslims are globally known for it. You can deny it all you want, but your values are only as absolute as the person choosing to obey them.

Let the guy who sounds like Pontius Pilatus from the life of Brian talk about Chyria and the turkich troopsch.

Attached: Unbenannt673.png (754x374, 382K)

Attached: denizkartoffel.jpg (648x172, 17K)

> tfw KC refugees are not welcome here

Attached: von-der-leyen-small.png (351x387, 79K)

>our future generation

Attached: klasse.jpg (1411x800, 150K)

Julia Schramm Kahanes oompa loompa

youtube.com/watch?v=g_qk8MzTT2Y

Attached: 35989898l.jpg (600x728, 51K)

Attached: christiane.jpg (543x495, 68K)

Eeew, AfD

God may guide your hand, OP.

>I'm scared by brown people, the post

Attached: 524727424232.gif (354x209, 497K)

Attached: 5bf25265030bf67699eec41acaebc7e292c16a7372593676493888c88b06b265.png (575x767, 504K)

Eew, dead people

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage12.jpg.c01d8e387152fd6035611586fed6e16c.jpg (1365x2048, 339K)

checked
>I don't like brown people, the reason.

Attached: 1502557016555.jpg (955x647, 212K)

Your grandchildren will be white and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hä hä hä

Uh I don't mind I guess

Would say this general mechanism is only strong in humans when it comes to kin-selection but meh ... see the biggest issue with religion (and especially with CERTAIN religions) that it provides a thinly veiled justification for atrocities. At the same time, it does NOT acknowledge the inherent 'monstrosity' of humanity as a species. There is the issue. Instead of logically or philosophically analyzing and understanding the cruelty ingrained into us by nature - and then controlling it, wielding it as a weapon if required - it simply denies it, putting people on a high horse or moral righteousness while at the same time clearly allowing outlets for our afforementioned monstrosity, therefore putting it under constraint while at the same time losing concious control over it. I am appalled by that approach.

>die beiden neger nach vorne
Ekelhaft.

Attached: 1514837963288.gif (240x180, 1.88M)

>I have a lifetime subscription to CuckHub.com: The post
Never change, memeflaggers

Attached: Diversity quotas.jpg (676x1024, 118K)

Sehen aus wie "minderjährige Flüchtlinge"

>she's literally even more unlikeable when you hear her speak

LITERALLY WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO CURB STOMP THIS CUNT AND GET AWAY WITH IT

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Current sat1 survey on Islam belonging to Germany or not...
The comments are quite disturbing
sat1nrw.de/aktuell/umfrage-gehoert-der-islam-zu-deutschland-180665/

Attached: IMG_20180322_193319.jpg (1080x2121, 359K)

she looks and sounds like shes on meth

Attached: 366++.gif (290x200, 1.82M)

>only strong in humans when it comes to kin-selection
That's the funny thing: Due to us being genetically similar to our neighbour that same mechanism works in a diminished form. This is partially why social trust and coherence plummets the moment you introduce strangers that display clearly different phenotypes. Effectively the genetical system as it developed never had to adjust for intermixing with populations that come from vastly different regions, in fact just neighbouring regions often don't produce survivable offspring, hence why all species genetically diverge from another the longer they stay in a region.

Religions are inherently political structures that use metaphysics to justify their claim for power. Claiming to be inherently superior to non-members is a requirement for the formation of such, otherwise there would be no motivation to join. This of course opens avenues of moral justification that distinguishes between members and non-member, a 2 class justice system. I wouldn't say that religion doesn't claim that humans aren't potentially monstrous, christians claim all to be sinners and buddhists straight up seek to annihilate their human weakness, it is just that they tend to offer an "easy" way out, as long as you commit your atrocities for the benefit of the political entity.

Ich lerne Deutsch, darf ich in Deutschland wohnen?
Ich kann putzen und kochen

they are just retarded and naive.
youtube.com/watch?v=eBCtdId15tk

I would still bang her

Attached: DSaYwcUW0AExcVO.jpg (1200x899, 160K)

>Let's hug and everything will be good :DDD
>Luv nos no bordurrs
>tak dis atheyest ha ha

Who is paying these Human Carricatures to open their Mouth?

>kochen

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x842, 89K)

fuck off we´re full

Attached: 412569.jpg (474x528, 27K)

Bist du weiß oder ein Neger?

As long as you understand the difference between a guest and a citizen and we have a use for you, this shouldn't be a problem. Regrettably our own goverment thinks citizenship is like a coat that you can just change willy-knilly, so now we have german citizens and people with german passports.

In case you don't know: Guests leave when they have overstayed their welcome, which can happen very quickly.

who cares were full

Are you insane? There's literally a 100% chance that she's sucked and fucked a batallion of niggers before, and a corresponding chance of her having HIV and probably ever other STD known to science

Sure no thing ronaldo, but you should know that there's probably more niggers here than in Brazil by now, so be careful. And get ready for 7-1 jokes

>mfw i'm a decently peaceful person when left alone but posts like this make me want to commit megagenocide

Attached: Gas.jpg (682x515, 22K)

We need more young white people. Our demographics are fucked

I could use a condom

Attached: imagegroup.jpg (820x461, 37K)

there is a solution for this problem.

Attached: germany-fertility.jpg (500x312, 13K)

there are enough unemployed young white people in europe that desperatly are in search of a future.

WE ARE FULL SOUTH AMERICA MUTT

>implying nigger semen isn't basically acid that burns through the condom and through your skin
You underestimate how disgusting these subhumans are, good Sir.

Solution:
1. Defeat cultural marxism, and bring about the nationalist enlightenment
2. Take 1 million white south african farmers, thus saving them from incoming mega-chimpout-genocide.
3. For every arrival from SA, deport 2 of the nogs/mudslimes currently in Germany
4. ?????
5. Profit

Step 1 will probably be the hardest, admittedly

Attached: America.png (1885x2208, 1.05M)

Hey, I wanted to talk to you. I started to read myself into genetics and human evolution (still at the start really). I come from plain chemistry (master of science) and I wanted to ask you are there other Sup Forums or Sup Forums tier summaries (the newer the better) to the topic besides the library of hate?
I read in the last few days
>discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
and
>archive.is/3cqvR.
Right now I try to track the sources to get a direct picture of the work cited in this two examples but this is not easy.
Further I wanted to ask is there a tool or a site to search into this specific field like there is for chemistry (scifinder)?

Clones?

There are a bunch of brazilians with german heritage

>sin

You have touched an interesting point there. The concept of sin is what confers the self-policing quality to religion. Maybe this even was the initial selective pressure for 'organized' religion (as shamanistic religion seems to me to have been a combination of group cohesion through ritual, oral knowledge base and primitive medicine as well as the desire of people to explain the phenomena around them). People tend to behave better when being watched by others ... that is a simple fact. You are watched doing bullshit, you will most likely face sanction if your actions were to the detriment of the group. Now this system of keeping an eye on group members worked good in small tribal societies ... but with growing populations (plus even more requirement for control against 'parasites' in the rather fragile first agricultural systems) control against individuals misbehaving became harder and harder. Stratification with kings/priests plus guards/soldiers who watched over the population worked for a while ... but the king's men can't have their eyes everywhere. So ... let's assume a certain early culture had a population with a tendency to believe in the rather paranoid notion that their ancestors/some godlike entities were constantly watching their actions. They felt watched and they felt guilt over transgressions against society ... and then this self policing population became more effective than maybe neighboring, more anarchistic societies, giving them a collective survival advantage over others.

>You underestimate how disgusting these subhumans are, good Sir.
Everything sex related irritates me.

>Solution
Sounds too good to be true

they are small in numbers, it's not that much.
Some germans hail from an age-old Colony called Neu-Venedig which searched for El Dorado, but settled down indefinetly and forbade their daughters to intermarry with the locals. Their german has devolved into nonesense though.

Ditib in Aktion

Lemme have a look at that stuff, answering when I am through ... btw best site for molecular biology and genetics is ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

Search function for articles is nice, you can also choose to search for genes, gives a good overview of relevant literature and general classification. I am quite sure you know about sci-hub.tw, else I recommend it for free access to all papers.

Attached: alter pyramide migranten.png (775x610, 52K)

was isn an VOLL so schwer zu verstehen?
germany has a population densitiy like bangladesh in the cities.
WE ARE F.U.L.L.

Thanks. Yeah, sci-hub is always good if the library has no legal access and you need that paper.

Meh, our average age is ~ 45 we will lose millions of citizens in the next 3 decades

I always thought an image depicting the apocalypse would include explosions and lava lakes and meteors crashing from the sky.
Turns out it's just a diagram. Well "just"... it's worse than what I had in mind

Attached: Truth about race.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

oh no!!!! natural depopulation abloobloo.

instead we need an ever increasing number until we reach 100 trillion humans on earth.......

If you want to sustain global relevance you need a high population. Also it's important for our economy

Attached: mireille.jpg (521x826, 103K)

refers to
ofc

Yeah we're fucked. Chemically castrated too.

Attached: spermdensity.jpg (250x208, 21K)

Ok think both are very good articles. Nice overview of the important concepts. Unfortunately I do not know about any 'proper' synopsis regarding that topic ... I am an information addict and got most of my stuff from the jumbled mess inside my head from years worth of articles read. About recent human evolution I really do suspect that the split between semi-nomadic pastoralist and primitive irrigation agriculturalist had a huge impact that is still felt today. The first allowed for old hunter-gatherer genes to be better retained while the latter allowed/forced an adaption that may still be ongoing. Reproductive fitness under certain cultural scenarios as well as the the reproductive strategy ITSELF might be the most important parameters. Everything in nature has a cost attached, unnecessary genetic traits will be dropped (faster or slower depending on the energy requirements of the attached phenotype). Oh and our current evolution has been heavily driven by ancestral retroviral sequences which have inserted into our genome ... these genetic 'parasites' have sometimes managed to hijack genetic control elements inside their own sequence and as they are inherently mobile genetic elements nature has 'used' them as a tool to kick our 'evolution' into hyperdrive while the 'parasite' suddenly came under positive selective pressure, preserving it. I would not call them symbiots as they are messy bastards and (this is my personal theory) I would blame many of the 'horrors' of human biology like cancer or Alzheimer's on the loss of control over these necessary evils of our genome.

Btw if you have a specific question or two I'll do my best to answer them. Can take your time, I regularely lurk on Sup Forums and usually do check for (you)s once in a while ... ;)

>das wo

Attached: 1520376774969.jpg (283x438, 30K)

Yup, religions were so successful because they allowed self correcting collectives to form that were larger than the tribal/village standard of their time. Forming kingdoms (one leader entity for multiple villages) was logistically expensive and the means of communication limited. This is why most high cultures with large empires combined their royalty and their religion into one (egyptians, babylonians, romans etc.).

This is why europe once communication became reliable and large scale organisation became possible started to become secularized, as the administrative crutches of religion became increasingly obsolete. The result was the 30 years war and the subsequent religious peace, which is the simple conclusion that nobody should fight on the side of religion anymore. This cultural change was never performed in islam, hence why their societies tend to violently disintigrate and their populations are completely unable to assimilate into the west.

>our economy needs CONSTANT population growth
thats an untrue maymay.
global relevance is ensured through our geographic position, no matter how many people.

maybe you overestimate germanies role in 2020's geopolitics, but that is normal for some right wing delusionists

nice statistics dude. from 1965 to 1995, so recent huh.

t. brainlet

Attached: haters.gif (475x285, 327K)

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage38.jpg.ec972d1ffd6ffdff7cdf3108150359a5.jpg (1365x2048, 710K)

Thanks, I will also look into the topic of retroviral sequences. I will surely come to you to discuss certain topics in the future.

>aus dem Islam sind viele religionen enstanden
nennt mal jemand eine

Good analysis there, never thought it through that far into 'recent' times. Like that!

Attached: gonsider.jpg (232x217, 6K)

>giving up after 1 reply
fuck are you weak

Attached: moly-argument.jpg (713x1024, 183K)

>implying you wouldn't accept a further increase in total population if it meant 2 more white people for every shitskin gone

I definitely would. Better the other way around ofc, since Straßenbahn is already too full, but yeah. Nogs are worse

Glad to be of service! You'll find me fermenting in the Kraut/bottich/. Btw if you wanna read some H.R.Giger horror-tier stuff check out Syncytins in the context of human (and animal) pregnancy and placentation ... and generally how a human placenta works.

>tfw a foreign tissue parasite protected by a fused plaque of its own dying cells ripping open a constantly bleeding wound in the uterine wall by inserting invasive, highly polyploid cells which look and act like fucking metastasizing cancer ... all driven by old retroviral hull proteins

Attached: fgene-04-00190-g001.jpg (892x1064, 703K)

nenn mal deinen plan zum loswerden der "naygör"?
wer hier geboren wird ist nach grundgesetz legal deutscher staatsbürger

Well there is the form of islam that wants to kill all other forms of islam.
Then there is the form of islam that wants to kill all other forms of islam because they were attacked by the other forms of islam.
Then there is the form of islam that worships satan and is hated by all muslims.
Then there is the form of islam that thinks all muslims belong to them because their ancestors were the original muslims.
And then there is the islam that nobody knows what it actually says but it gives them the justification to attack, rob and enslave others for being infidels.
Also there is the form of islam that needs to recruit foreign fanatics into their state police so they can ensure that everyone doesn't sin or something.
Then there is the islam that pretends to be two different islams so one side can attack infidels and the other can ally with the government against the other side for just a few political concessions.

Already did that. See: Außerdem die Juden waren auch deutsche Staatsbürger *hust*
Und wem das volle 1488 Programm ne Spur zu hart ist, der muss halt eine Politik unterstützen die es volksdeutschen Paaren auch mal erlaubt sich Kinder zu erlauben, anstatt ihnen das Geld aus der Tasche ziehen und es den negern schenken damit die auch ja 10 Kinder machen können ohne dass ddie eltern arbeiten müssen

Attached: Race and intelligence.png (962x2179, 976K)

*sich Kinder zu leisten

I'll leave it up to you to google Spermienqualität in Deutschland

Attached: france-sperm-count-morph.jpg (589x350, 29K)

Attached: aca.jpg (680x574, 66K)

>not supporting your otherwise good point with damning statistics from the internetz
noob
Ive gotcha covered tho

Attached: Terrorist attacks by ideology.jpg (852x805, 221K)

There is hope, though.
This is a young liberarian lad associated with the Reconquista Discord giving a Hoppe'esque speech at a youth-speech-competition ... fucking throwing red pills left and right.

youtube.com/watch?v=txXQaOpChXA

Attached: ReconquistaLogoAnimation.gif (493x493, 3.81M)

Thanks, I have only recently started to build my redpill collection, so I don't always have something meaningful to attach.

>Reconquista fags are underage betas with Pisstopf haircut

well color me surprised

Did you listen to the boy speek?

also nichts als pure 100% fantasie maymays. alles klar.

Nah I didn't listen to his speech. No need for that if you ask me.

That's what you get for voting Merkel again.

A Speech held on my Birthday by an youth about right-wing...

I am so proud.

Stirb!

alle anderen sind am epic maymay posten im interwebz. keiner stoppt dir muskulären harkantigen-unterkiefer schwingenden alpha males mit blondem haar vom Bewegung anführen

Doesn't matter if (you) need that. Point is that he did it at a normie-tier shitlib speech-contest calling Trotzky a "jüdischer Kommunist" who invented "racist" as a slur to difame dissidents.
He basically named the Jew right in front of everybody in so many words.

Gotta give the lad some credit, taytay!

Patrick du musst nicht beleidigt sein

kein plan wieso diese 0815 plastik USA alte hier immer wieder gepostet wird.

sende mal bauchmuskel/schwanzbild bitte

I'm 190cm tall and have a great haircut and I agree with all of his points
Come at me fag

Attached: Arminius.jpg (756x683, 154K)

>complain about tayposting on Sup Forums

Attached: shrug.gif (245x245, 701K)

>190cm
Fucking manlet. Come back when you are at least 193cm

Kannst mich auf Grinder finen, heiße dort Arierstahl88

>lanklets
more area to be shot at.

170cm is the new 190cm

>not realizing that's is bc she is blonde, white, goodlooking and the whole thing has simply become a powerful meme
t. person who has never posted taytay pics nor anime, so pls not hate

190cm is what the perso says, in reality it's more like 1,91 so yeah
also I'd rather be missing 3cm in height than it penis size, and I'll have you know that my dick is measurably above average

>what are bulletproof vests

Attached: LSC.jpg (675x768, 101K)

>he cares about his dick size
Your self esteem must be really low

Attached: 423425.gif (500x284, 493K)