Shokugeki no Soma

The face of someone who just realized they got fucked in the ass instead of him doing the penetrating. I don't know where this is going

How many guys did Erina sleep with to earn her stay?

Why is she so lewd?

Megumi is sad, what do we do to help her?

Why do Rindou and Souma look related? They even seem to get along really well.

>"I will never lose to the dish"

Rindoufags are more obnoxious than Alicefags.

Why is he so dreamy?

The Dish was just too tempting

None. The only guys at the PSD who think about sex are the buttbros, and they only think about gay sex.

>I couldn't beat the cock after all

He is shit.

Because he's best boy.

Why does the animation feel so different this week? New studios?

Extra effort was put in for the funny faces.

The animation is shit tier since the start of the season. If you can call that animation.

How is he shit?

Stitches when?

Fucking JC Staff. Did they give this work to the lower tier animators? What happened to the great quality in seasons 1 and 2?

Erina is complaining!

>Marui and Hisako

kek.

>getting mad at that tiny level of QUALITY
Your standards might be a bit too high for anime.

Did souma just mindbreak the judge?

What do you think is going on in their heads right about now after Soma called them out?

>Saito: can't see shit.

>fucking paperworks
>mehgloomy a shit
>i cant see anything
>...

>muh paperwork
>muh bucchi
>muh bushido
>muh isshiki

Ketchup

Almost
>muh paperwork
>muh bucchi
>muh eyes
>muh isshiki

>Eizan rigged the Shokugeki
>Still loses

If I was one of the higher ranked E10 I would do my damn best to have his ass thrown out for being so damn pathetic.

>elites
>caring about anyone else but themselves.

Was this the ketchup asspull I've seen people mention a few times?

Yea. And people are overrating exaggerating over this because of memes.

I hope she sticks around for every shokugeki to add commentary because she's always fun to watch.

Sorry Alicefag you can't lose the crown of worst poster that easily.

>overrating
The fuck, I meant "over"

Yes, the next one is SAUCE I think. But we don't talk about that match.

>canned parmesan cheese
>not fresh grated
>ketchup

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA this guy and his massive plot armor holy shit.

>tfw I look like nene in real life

Lost of sponsors obviously. With less money being put into the show of course the quality would go down.

I don't know about the cheese, but I'm pretty sure that ketchup was homemade by those tomatoes they picked out. Also using ketchup for cooking is pretty common.

That's bait user. Don't reply.

do those reaction faces look as shit in the manga as they do here? whoever draws that shit needs to step it the fuck up - copy gintama or something

I thought it was going to be that Soma directly adds ketchup to the finished dish, which is an insult to food, but if he used it as an ingredient I don't understand why you guys were supposed to be so upset it makes no sense.
>Yukihira still wins
Now this is something to be mad about. He made better food but they not following the plan is stupid. They were bought and didn't even try to hide it so why do they care about his dormitory being closed down?

god erina is such a fat lazy cow

just sits in her room moping around while they are getting evicted

The Ketchup thing is not just about the ketchup, it's about the match as a whole.

Why does everyone hate Meat? She's still a great cook and defended the Don RS in shokugeki.

The anime skipped this part out

Erinafags being militant on any girl that threatens their ship. As a Megumifag, I like Meat because she got pissed saying he better not get Megumi expelled.

>Of course this fandom cried and whined about the Ketchup as some sort of ground breaking series ruining deal

What a fucking shocker.

Learn to use green text, newfags.

Azami thread

I've been here longer than you fag.

best man

The reason those judges voted Soma was because they're professional food tasters and it was their pride as judges to vote for which dish was best. They obviously couldn't lie to themselves that Soma’s dish is terrible when they know it's delicious and superior against Eizan's dish thus making them vote for Soma resulting his win against Eizan. The pride thing is similar to how Erina was to Soma's cooking. She knew it was delicious but couldn't admit it because of her pride from the ideology ingrained to her.

You don't have to be a Erinafag to hate Meat retard.

Next ep should be Erina finally learning about Souma and Jou.

>ketchup

Meant for

Eizan made Haianese chicken rice.
Souma made Thai angel wings.

What happened to the user who would make the dishes from time to time? Were any of them any good?

Both dishes look great.

It's like the "O M RUBBER NEN" in HxH. It's not an asspull, but people turned it into a meme because of the ridiculousness.

>Erinafags being militant on any girl that threatens their ship.
Here you go again, mehgoomyfag.

What is this face expression trying to convey?

>What happened to the great quality in seasons 1 and 2?
>great quality
>season 2

see it's read cause it's ketchup

He's trying to hold back his foodgasm so hard

It's become a meme at this point. She honestly doesn't deserve any of the hate.

I love Eizan

>Headcanon
But she's a 1st class examiner while the other two are 2nd class. It's natural to assume her higher status means she's better.

>CV:Shizuka Itou

Theres your answer.

>who's the blond guy?
>my screen is as small as me
>where am I sitting?
>that's not Isshiki

The savior of the Elite ten and the destroyer of main characters and underdogs alike Momo-sama will get her first ever anime showcase next episode, make sure to tune in.

He is a fun fellow.

>The savior of the Elite ten

How exactly is she the savior?

Momo a cute

Smug bitch!

>a first-year student that was almost expelled in the beginning got a vote over the third seat

Pity vote.

>muh hospitality
>muh potential
*loses again*

P I T Y V O T E

Don't you ever forget it, Megumifags.

Has Erina achieved inner peace?

Doesn't matter how much you guys try to flip it, Anne preferred what Megumi served at the end of the day. It's that simple.

Oh fuck off.

This fucking bitch screwed Momo from her clean 3-0. Fair judgment my tart.
Megumi was gonna get Momo's nod anyway, she didn't need to steal a point.

This is what delusion looks like folks.

>Anne preferred what Megumi served at the end of the day. It's that simple.
Yea but her voting for Megumi didn't mean she thought it was better than Momo retard. Stay assblasted.

>Saito got a 3-0 win
>Momo got a 2-1 and will lose her next match too.

All is good.

>has her arms around him
>her tits firmly pressed on his back
>her breathing near his ears

Jealous Erinafags?

megloomyfag, are we forgetting it was a pity vote.

>she thought it was better than Momo retard.
When did I even say this though? I said she preferred what Megumi served, and it's true. You can go on making fun of the potential line, but don't go ignoring the ingenuity comment which was obviously about the dish itself.

Pity vote.

WTF SWORDBROS
I thought you sided with us? traitors.
Well here's the thing, you're about to be squashed by the fucking main character, how's that? You're the freaking 4th seat yet you lose to a first year.

>This desperate
And for your answer no. We all know nothing shippy between them is happening so what's there to be jealous about? It's normal for the person behind the rider to hold their abdomen.

They are so perfect together.

Momo will also lose to a first year though (Soma, Takumi or Erina)

>can't refute my statement
>turns to his pity vote meme

>implying Momo will not get BTFO by the MC.

And it will be sweets too and it's worse that the guy doesn't even know what fucking confiture is.