Newbie here

Sup fags, I've got a question for ya. Recently I got curious about pol, so I'm making this thread to ask what I'd be in for, if I became a regular here.

Attached: Skelly.jpg (301x436, 16K)

You'd be in for zero debate and very little intellectual conversation, with a lot of personal insults and people spamming YouTube links to nazi videos.

A lot of stupidity, some funny happening bantz and few beautiful moments of shared apocalyptic romanticism.

Stay away, it sucks.

Attached: Bravery.jpg (440x661, 97K)

Seconded. Any form of debate ceased to exist after the 2016 primary elections.

Attached: 1493251658265.gif (231x300, 192K)

Skyking

>Skyking

You better watch your ass bitch, 'cause I always, ALWAYS carry a minimum of three chili bags. Motherfuckers up around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy and when you even think you can be a smart ass bitch, next thing you know you're lying the hospital with third-degree chili burns, waiting for the doctors to build you a new face from your ass. And I won't get caught either, 'cause them two reserve chili bags and I can wait it out in the mountains until long after your assface is forgotten, boy. So keep it up, bitch.

Attached: bagochili.jpg (501x408, 109K)

You have to donate a Pepe to join.

The truth.

It's a place where nazis and nazis pretending to be jews try to brainwash you into hating the jews.

This is what it is faggots, you can't argue with this.
However what is not clear is if they are actually right. They might be.

Attached: 1521595959610.png (1050x1027, 1.08M)

>I'm making this thread to ask what I'd be in for, if I became a regular here.

Go away. We don't want you here. Newfags are like children, they should remain silent for at least a year before posting. It takes at least that long to get on the same page and understand pol. You just got here and you're already clogging the forum up with stupid questions.

How are your shits in the morning?

Just hang on and enjoy the ride
I've been here since Sup Forums threads where made on Sup Forums, there have been ups and downs, fun times and terribly boring times but all in all I don't regret my shit posting career
As for debate.... Well, why did you need to debate when Sup Forums is always right

Don't become a regular. Sup Forums is pretty much one of the most viles places on the net, and most of the people in it aren't much better. The ONLY good things I can say about it are that once in a while, you will find a link to an informative news article, and it is a sometimes an interesting petri dish to study the lowest of the low.

You have one chance to get out. One.
You will read things and see things that will be branded into your mind. You will not unsee them.
You will see people and your daily environment differently.
You will at first be ironic and satire, then, one day, you will wake as a pol/lack.
And then, the rides truly begins.
Remember, the train has no breaks.

Attached: 1470965526333.jpg (1750x1400, 1.06M)

Sup nig. This place is a weird weird place. Half the people here are stormfags and actually are nazis, half the people here are 14 year olds pretending that being a nazi is edgy. You best watch out for Three Bag Jimmy though. That bitch will make you bleed out your ears after stuffing you with so much chile you'll want to die before it even happens.

Except about Ron Paul

This! Took me over a year before I posted anything.

Attached: 1509405377979.jpg (854x480, 50K)

90% of the threads here are slide threads (like this one that I'm shitposting in anyway) 9% are dumbass "Fagboy General" threads, and maybe 1% are actually relevant topics and threads worth reading and posting in. But who am I to say? I keep bumping this dumbass thread because I have nothing better to do

>alleged newfag wants someone to gently hold his hand
Here's your answer, faggot: Shut the fuck up and stop making threads to shit up the board.

Attached: 1353696605269.jpg (500x362, 156K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to r/The_Donald, you daily show watching son of a bitch.

I hope you don't th ;) I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Attached: 1517010761999.jpg (200x200, 9K)

honestly, i started to surf Sup Forums because it was funny, now i believe niggers are inferior and race DOES matters. And i'am not even white.

Some of the best and worst people in the world come here and we all pretend to hate each other over trivial bullshit. Most of it is trolling. There are some legit racists and natsoc posters on Sup Forums but most of the people who claim to be are LARPing for the sake of being edgy. Why? Because its the one place left on the Internet to do it and its exciting to play the bad guy. Expect about 95% of what you see on a daily basis is BAIT.

unironically this

This is what Sup Forums is like. You are the terd.

Attached: shit.jpg (474x316, 14K)

lurk moar

You know the meme...
/pol, where whites larp as niggers, and everyone as a nazi/ancap

Attached: 1481902834884.jpg (953x772, 261K)

brush it to the right pls, I have to take a shet

Never actually been on Reddit, but I look forward to learn from your retarded ways.

Well fuck me then.

Don't lie to me bitch

e3AbGXVh is just projecting. The ones with the elitist attitude are still in middle school and think people actually give a shit how long someones been on this gay-ass site.

>...if I became a regular here.
To late user. You're here forever now.

Sup Forums is like this....just let one of these mother fuckers grow and watch the fuck out....

Attached: 1.0.jpg (474x316, 44K)

Autism, pointless discussions, amerilards sucking Trump's cock, news, some redpills and an occasional meme which will make you kek.

Attached: Blank+_2e668c5be92cd4921916d80007f6e175.jpg (785x590, 110K)

you just responded to copypasta, you fucking dunce

Attached: 1493464256824.jpg (250x250, 20K)

wait does that black guy has an argentinian flag?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 100K)

Attached: 0polresponse.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Fuck off. We're full.

You are here forever

lurk more newfag

have*, my retarded english strikes again.

You habe actually died in a very quick and tragic accident. This place is Hell. Welcome! Might I suggest one of the Skykang or Republicans with assault rifles can't stop the government threads?

God, never noticed. Multiple layers of madness.

But shitposting is so much fun!

This.

Attached: durr.jpg (604x365, 31K)

Just ignore skyking threads, womenposti g, anything related to sweden, uk and germany, the shill threads and you might find an interesting post

this