Holy shit Joe Biden is creepy, i never realized just how much till now

I'm not usually a big fan of paul joseph watsons videos in particular. But this one should be viewed just for the montage of creepy biden in action, in so many instances.
I'll give a hooktube link so you can watch it without giving him views if that's your concern. hooktube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q
I had no idea biden was actually like this. What a disturbing vibe you get from those clips see if you can last more than 5 minutes into the video without getting visibly disturbed to your stomach. Obviously there's something going on with him and little girls, or women in general and it doesn't look very platonic. It's rich having talks about sexual harassment by the US democrats and then have a creeper like this that wants to be presidential nominee for the democratic party.

Attached: creepy_joe_biden.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE
vimeo.com/182783834
youtube.com/watch?v=9YNWvnX5z0Q
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976765417908776963
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52495492/#52495492
youtube.com/watch?v=P61T6f9SgDg
youtube.com/watch?v=HeIad8_mhEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the most damning video was the Bombard's Body Language where she ripped him apart so many times her explanation took ten times longer than the event. Even showed Jeff Sessions slapping Pizza Paw Joe's hand away from a granddaughter:
youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE

bump

Attached: 1502577534028.webm (1022x514, 2.84M)

Attached: 1498744492117.webm (1024x576, 2.98M)

Attached: 1499085271269.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

Attached: 1498580104558.webm (413x343, 2.86M)

Attached: 1520828079281.webm (640x360, 949K)

I think he's legitimately a pedophile. Like we joke about calling guys pedos a lot, but Joe seems like he really is one.

Can someone do a fake #metoo regarding Biden. Just publish that shit anonymously and everyone will just point at the existing evidence.

maximum kek

You guys are gonna love/hate this shit:

vimeo.com/182783834

Newfaggot

Honestly though, he's the vice president
If I was going to meet him irl

I'd probably let him touch my daughter too, he's just copping a feel. It's not like he's going all the way with her. If it was my wife, I wouldn't even care if he fucked her 2bh

Thanks for the webm's i appreciate it.
>I think he's legitimately a pedophile. Like we joke about calling guys pedos a lot, but Joe seems like he really is one.
It's very hard to watch all the clips and not have a serious suspicion. He is so blatant about what he does he barely even conceals it, and it's super super creepy and inappropriate.
youtube.com/watch?v=9YNWvnX5z0Q Maybe this is one of joe bidens favourite songs. It's from the movie blade. Chin chin is slang for penis in japanese, and is from that super uncomfortable scene where blade walks in and there's some japanese guys watching these little girls perform and singing about penis.
>I'd probably let him touch my daughter too, he's just copping a feel. It's not like he's going all the way with her. If it was my wife, I wouldn't even care if he fucked her 2bh
Deliscious bait.

Attached: creepy_biden.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Retards, this is standard kindness and normal human closeness that you show towards kids, there is nothing sexual or abnormal about his behavior.

He's a pedophile

biden is a well known pedo

>Retards, this is standard kindness and normal human closeness that you show towards kids
No it damn sure isn't towards stranger kids!
>there is nothing sexual or abnormal about his behavior.
WEW LAD.

Why am I the only one posting these pics onto twitter? Trump called onto us to post these pics because it would be too much for him to post them himself. Our president gave an order. It is our duty as citizens to reply to comments on Twitter with these pictures. Get to it. mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976765417908776963

Ha.. yeah "bait"
Being 100% truthful/honest even while under the guise of anonymity is still a rare occurrence apparently.

What do you think is happening in all these clips being posted? Am I really the outlier here Mr. Self-Righteous?

>He acts too close towards his co-workers kids whom he probably knows personally, he must be a pedo!

Right.
I bet you were the only child in your family.

>Am I really the outlier here Mr. Self-Righteous?
That you wouldn't mind if biden groped or fucked your wife because he has been vice president once? Yeah i'm pretty sure you are.

>I bet you were the only child in your family.
No i wasn't, and also i have several nephews aswell and come from a big family who are close to eachother, and never have i seen this kind of disgusting shit. I get immediate pedo vibes. And that you don't means there's something seriously fucking wrong with your head. What i'm more concerned with is that the parents put up with it, it's almost like they're afraid of him, and just kind of hurry and get out of there instead.

Attached: 1519405544560.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

For historical reasons. Here was the original thread digging into the cspan video on pol

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52495492/#52495492

The general spread of uncle joe began at that point.

Attached: 1518306830633.gif (500x500, 55K)

Leave my Uncle Joe alone

Great, don't call it bait then
Anyone and everyone pretends to be superman here, they'll do this-and-that and still get back in time to pull a cat out of a tree. Internet heroes.

Appreciate that there's someone who isn't blowing smoke up your ass

>Appreciate that there's someone who isn't blowing smoke up your ass
Well if you are such a degenerate tool that you don't mind biden fucking your wife or daughter if you have any of those. Then that's your issue. I don't care to speculate what your general malfunction is, but you sure as fuck have one. And no people are not like you whatsoever unless they are fucking fruitloops. What are we to call you guys anyways PIDF? Pedophile internet defense force? Come to the rescue to say that groping random little kids that think they're meeting a nice politician is fine, and if he wanted to take it all the way it should be allowed because he's vice president. This is your argument in defense. Hilarious.

Attached: 1519842082516.png (800x600, 1.2M)

Pedo confirmed.

Atleast Sessions aint no bitch and swatted Joe Pedos hand away like the fucking BOSS he is.
You wait Sup Forums you wait.
Sessions is gonna drop the hammer HARD on these bastards

Attached: canadian lol.jpg (570x500, 90K)

creepy uncle joe... if this freaks you out, wait until you learn about sheriff israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=P61T6f9SgDg

WHEN THOUGH?!?!?! They have become most insufferable!

hey man i dont make the rules

Gross. La Goblina

Of course the degenerate Jewish communist will find this completely OK. I suppose when you grow up watching your religious leaders eating baby foreskin, a little groping isn't a big deal. Cannot wait for the day of the rope lads.

Attached: Bolsheviks-cut3.jpg (500x315, 51K)

>Putting your lips on children outside of your immediate family
That's a step beyond creepy.

I think that you`re the sick one for sexualizing children in the first place.

His son died of a car accident show some respect

Politicians kiss and cuddle animals and babies constantly to appear more humane, so why are you turning it immediately into sexual thing when its a little girl?

Sure.. Biden first wife also died in a car wreck... hmmm

Attached: trump-kisses-young-girl1.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

Thanks for not denying the truth kike. Oy vey shut it down they can't know Jews run the pedo industry.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-151136.jpg (1070x1110, 126K)

This is common knowledge to most of us now. There were huge streams of info about it during the election. Some of the pedos hide it but Joe just puts it all out there for the world to watch. And of course all the gun-owning tough guy burgers here on pol do fuck all about it except complain.

see that's creepy but not as bad as what Biden was doing in that webm.

>playing with her hair
>grabby
> kissing her head

>Well if you are such a degenerate tool

I just know the difference between pretending on the internet and a real life situation. Unlike you I know that blabbing on social media isn't real, online activism is a farce. There's a big difference between that and the 3D world where things actually matter, where your career and life can be affected at any moment depending on your actions.
Here on Sup Forums you guys say you'll do everything imaginable when you're actually powerless. You won't do shit except come back here and vent. The internet is an outlet for you to feel empowered, like a bitch on twitter hashtagging about how strong she is

AHH she still smells like punani

Attached: 1520648828681.jpg (500x705, 122K)

What's creepy is that a lot of women find him attractive. Basically he can get away with this shit bc he's handsome, and old boomer ladies like my mom will still pay for a ticket to see him give a talk. disgusting

Attached: biden.jpg (533x751, 61K)

>And no people are not like you whatsoever

*ahem*
You don't say?
It seems like you've got your cables crossed

>you should let your child be groped by a very suspicious pedo vibing politician, and if he wants to grope and fuck your wife that's fine too, because you have to live in reality where people put up with this, cause this is what america is all about in my view.
I think i paraphrased your comments fairly accurately.
I guess we know what side of the fence you're on huh. You're not exactly sitting on it.
What you are is a weak and disgusting person who have capitulated to corruption, and have no problem with establishment people like biden fucking your wife or daughter if you had any, if it would harm your career or something to not let them do it. If this is how corrupt the US really is which you then pretend the entire rest of the world is like. Then the only real solution is to put a bullet through the brains of these people who are running that kind of thing. It's like a festering disease you represent. I almost hope that the alien emperial race described in the bible is real and so they can come throw you into an crematory oven (hellfire). Kind of like how you put down diseased cattle, because you certainly are diseased. And so if we don't manage as human beings to get the job done, i sure as shit hope somebody else comes and does it for us! Because we damn sure have a lot of sick animals that need to be put down. And by animals i mean the people you are protecting,and people like you who are enabling it if you are infact not larping. And you'll have to forgive me if i don't think you're larping at this point since you keep doubling down eventhough i called you out for joking at first.

Attached: empire.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>I'd probably let him touch my daughter too, he's just copping a feel. It's not like he's going all the way with her. If it was my wife, I wouldn't even care if he fucked her 2bh
Oh i forgot your original response here that you apparently were serious about, eventhough i thought you were joking. You are a sick animal, don't try to normalize it.

You lost man

Show the pics where he's groping little kids. This fucker is a pedophile.

I want to write a children's book called "Your Parents Work For Pedophiles And Daddy Needs A Raise."

>don't try to normalize it.

You still don't get it don't you?
You think I'm "trying" normalize the normal?
Is not picking up the imaginary pitchfork and going along with your rhetoric upsetting you, maybe that's only thing I'm trying to normalize... Honesty

Its an interesting take on one of the more probable challengers to Trump in 2020. However OP, its a double edged sword. Bring up Biden being a creeper and shills will bury you with Trump creeper stuff.

You're insane.

>You think I'm "trying" normalize the normal?
Is not picking up the imaginary pitchfork and going along with your rhetoric upsetting you, maybe that's only thing I'm trying to normalize... Honesty
Just because you have forgotten what good and evil is and try to relativize everything doesn't matter a thing. It's also clear where all this shit emanates from since there are so many pedophiles among both muslims and jews. There is nothing good that ever come from these cursed places in the middle east but bastard empires and savagery. It's you who don't get it, we're nothing but bugs on a windshield in a much larger thing. And if we lose our way, it's good that humanity is purified by fire. It's a nice trick that jews describe this alien empire as having selected them as chosen. When if you have ever encountered a genuinely good person you know that many of these jews are going straight into the fucking incinerator with no plea bargain. Every decent human being knows right from wrong. But people like you want to turn evil into good and good into evil. You are nothing but manipulative frauds of a human beings, with no sincerity always an agenda, and disgusting thoughts and dreams. And you think you're the normal ones. You think you are the decent ones, you think you have figured something out. Well you'll get figured out soon enough.
>if you say biden is creepy people will just say trump is creepy.
I'm not trying to run trumps reelection campaign, US is your country. I'm just making the post to show clearly how disgusting and disturbing joe biden is. As far as i'm concerned, every human being that isn't good belongs in the fucking incinerator. These disgusting people matter less to me than toilet paper.

Attached: 1521561122839.gif (1200x759, 731K)

>I want to write a children's book called "Your Parents Work For Pedophiles And Daddy Needs A Raise."
You're guaranteed to sell 1 book to that guy here. >I'd probably let him touch my daughter too, he's just copping a feel. It's not like he's going all the way with her. If it was my wife, I wouldn't even care if he fucked her 2bh
It's what he wants to hear you understand. He doesn't want to hear that he should be thrown directly into the sun.

Maybe I'm so sane your millennial snowflaked disney-rotted ADHD addled mind can't cope with it

>sniff master
>original uncle joe comments
This thread had me laughin the entire way through

I want you to look up a word we use here, it's an american colloquial term:

Wind-bag

Those aren't even the creepy ones, dumbdumb.

Oh so you think i say nothing of value.
You have a very hot date in the future, just not with what you think. Keep selling out to corrupted human beings. I don't think that will help you when you and your entire lineage is exterminated. That you sold out truth and justice in order to get a front seat at your own extermination.

You are so corrupt and disgusting you don't even have the audacity to an hero yourself.

Why do you spend time replying here, shouldn't you be prostituting your family kids, wife and grandparents to the highest bidder in order to further your career? Maybe you could make an add on your craigslist.
>Total sellout here, will do anything for money and power.

>Oh so you think i say nothing of value.

Exactamundo
You can say it's the crux of this whole argument. Hit the rewind button and you'll see how I pretty much tell you this at around the beginning of this exchange

Does anyone have the clip with enhanced volume where he clearly whispers "do you have any idea how horny i am, standing next to a 13 year old girl?" ? If that isn't concrete proof idk what is.

The crux of the whole argument is that you're defending kiddie diddling as normal and acceptable to further someones career, even letting someone fucking your wife. And then you want us to pretend it's normal. Wew you couldn't be wiped out soon enough!

No way, he always goes from the hip/rib area on these little girls and he could place his hand on their arms. Dude is a creep

Sessions knows Uncle Joe is a perv...
youtube.com/watch?v=HeIad8_mhEI

Attached: 65462373234.jpg (458x413, 51K)

Has it ever occurred to you that we're a science experiment by mixing something else with monkeys here in the boondocks of the milkyway galaxy and then abandoned us, and perhaps there was some cataclysm so we lost our history and retrograded. Clearly something went wrong with your particular lineage since even monkeys have more integrity than you. And quite frankly most mammals on the planet are more moral than the particular individual you are. And that an empire plan to wipe most of us out and introduce a new singular human race that is more fitting to their standards, and setup overt dominion over earth (kingdom of heaven on earth). You think if you become the absolute sellout and follow no standards of right and wrong but only things that benefit yourself, that you somehow will inherit the earth or power down the pike. You won't inherit a god damn thing. I guess we could call your bastardized particular lineage Homo TURDus SimiANUS. What makes you think you deserve anything, when you can't even be bothered to take an interest in promoting good things for humanity? It's not like there's a lack of shitters like you, what humanity desperately needs are someone who aren't. So you who sit here and peddle pedophelia and prostituting your family or relatives, to try to blur the clear distinctions between right and wrong, don't really fit the fucking bill, so please don't sit and lecture everyone else about how it's natural and fine to do the things you propose, and getting upset with me not thinking so and calling me mr. righteous. Why don't you realize that you're the problem here not me. And since you can't do that you are called a plague that ought to be removed from the face of the earth and thrown into the sun. Things are not just fine because you pretend they are. Relativism is one of the most disgusting mindviruses infecting human body politics. Maybe evil is ok if we just accept and condone it. Sky is then the limit to what u can accept and condone.

Attached: space.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Oh my fucking God dude. The little movement towards her breast at the end. That is fucking disturbing.

goddamit user.

>that picture.
Yes, everyone who think biden is creepy and who don't like pedophiles clearly wears a dress and is fucking an exhaust pipe. What a terrific argument. That person in the picture and his deranged ways is a result of humanity losing its spine with regards to standing for decent things and just pretending everything is great no matter what it is, and people should just be more accepting. So then depraved minds set the limit to how crazy and weird things can possibly get, and keep pushing the envelope and harm themselves and their mind. It's sad and there's no beautiful thing about it.

Attached: thunder.jpg (1440x2560, 897K)