LiberalAnon Here

I work for a liberal think tank. I have some really important info for you.

We will never stop working until he is out of office and there is nothing you can to stop us. We're much closer than you think. He's a criminal. That's all for now. Cheers!

Attached: iu.jpg (640x451, 59K)

a think tank huh? No wonder he will stay in position.

Can't get rid of him. Too much collateral. Best to ride wave and wait for election year then GOP can shiv him.

Looks like you've got 7 more years of hard work ahead of you user. Good luck.

k

>we will never stop working until he’s out of office
We have to put up with a president from either party that does absolutely nothing but wave it’s dick around for 4 to 8 years, and you think this is the worst thing to happen to america?How does it feel accomplishing absolutely nothing?

Attached: 12ABDB28-D296-491A-A661-9F35D73F3261.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Your IP has been logged. If Trump is forced from office, (You) will have a date with a lamppost. Cheers!

>liberal
>think
choose one

>Still actually believing the shit you're saying

Attached: 1519854419288.jpg (742x647, 75K)

>we so close to beating trump
>that's why we had to post to this Vietnamese fly fishing forum
Wew rattled

Attached: 1521693918731m.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

2016 might see Democrats pick up a few seats in the house, if only because Republicans dominate the house to unreasonable degrees
The Republicans will probably pick up a few Senate seats. So over all the Republicans will still control the house and the Senate
2020 is going to be another disappointing night for liberals.

After Trump is reelected that's when The Purge begins.... what Trump is doing now is simply draining the swamp, but when he starts to purge the left then you will be wishing you were more reasonable

Attached: podesta.jpg (726x460, 32K)

I got good news for you user. You'll have work for 7 more years.

>liberal
>think
Think aga... Nvm.

IMPAAAEEEEEECHHHH BLOOOOOMPHFFFF

Attached: 1493370249013.jpg (1024x943, 43K)

>After Trump is reelected

Attached: keks.png (649x559, 824K)

i cant understand why people hate him so much, other than using the "people are stupid" scapegoat. hes not the man with the power, he represents the men who do have the power.

So are you

Attached: Comrade-Trump-800x430.png (800x430, 311K)

Robert Mercer will be arrested too, 6.8 billion owed in taxes from RenTec and StatArb. You can only run for so long.

You think resisting makes you look brave. It doesn't. To people who actually think it makes you look authoritarian and entitled. Did Republicans act like you when Obama was elected? No, and they hated him just as much as you do Trump. The difference, they didn't act like animals. They didn't throw eggs at women. Didn't shut down speeches. Didn't scream in the streets like lunatics. That's what you're about. And people will remember.

These posters are either a) Retarded, or b) Russian Shills/Bots

Attached: 53ZP6QT.png (825x553, 226K)

>draining the swamp

Hahaha. I actually want him in for 8 years because he is only doing the opposite. Worse for you better for me. Soon you will all be singing Hatikvah.

So in 7 years?

Attached: 65F88BCC-64C1-4116-B9BB-C33AC5D1B29F.jpg (539x960, 116K)

Why the fuck do you have a picture of trump eating ice cream saved to your computer?

It’s not even two scoops.

Please hurry! Trump is going to end term limits and give himself the position of god emperor. I love democracy and can accept 2 terms of Trump but I'm literally shaking when I think that if nobody stops him he'll rule the us FOREVER!

2 TERMS?!

FFFFRRRRRUUUMMMPPFFFFFFFFF

Your work is what is creating us. So the harder you work the more of us there will be. We will never go away.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a robot or shill. They couldn't possiby have a different perception than I do and be rational.
You should look up the definition of delusion and then seek mental health assistance. Not even trolling.

It's posts like this that keep me coming back here. Years after the election there are still lefties that are foaming at the mouth and cannot understand they lost and its over. There is a leftie in my school that tried to commit suicide recently because the TDS is hitting him so bad. I wrote him a dm that he failed again kek.

Why is it always Canadians with these shitty replies?

>hur you actually believe that
>hur you are delusional

You retarded cucks should be more worried about Trudea lol he is so unpopular and stupid that you guys are about to push more right and have a candian version of Trump. Maybe then your country can stop sucking so much foreign and tranny cock

Why would a group of people waste so much time trying to remove someone, rather than bring up a competitor who can beat him? This is the most wimpy lefty thing possible. You don't want to fight, you want to win by pulling strings and getting the person DQ'd. You were that kid.

Attached: 1520567697161.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Your resistance just makes our dicks harder
So please keep it up!

You're a faggot, and you've lost.

Attached: 1*SBQ9z5s5qVM5f-evfOJ0FA.jpeg.png (443x216, 17K)

t. jobless neet

kill yourself shitskin

Oh well, at least you've got work for the next 7 years

>OP says as he yells into a hurricane and expects his words to be heard.

He grabbed you by the pussy too did he?

I work for a conservative think tank. I have some really important for you.

We will never stop fucking your wife until she’s dead. We’re much closer than you think. She’s a slut. That’s all for now. Cheers!

>look guys this thing I made with different colored boxes in MS Paint
>TRUMP IS FINISHED THIS TIME

Attached: 1521358242356.jpg (1600x1053, 338K)

t. doesn't understand money laundering and why duestche bank was subpoenaed.

not again...

Go away Bernie

7 years? Must be nice to have that kind of job security.

Money laundering =/= putting your money in a washing machine. I think you’re confused. Go drink some soy and play some Nintendo. Let us worry about these adult matters.

Do you think EMERDATA has any assets?

Attached: DYwiWExXUAAHaik.jpg-large.jpg (858x119, 22K)

Thats fine faggot nigger bitch. Start a civil war. I DARE YOU!

>muh money laundering that the IRS didn't catch for 3 decades and hundreds of audits

>implying that people here will stop
Based slovenia

We need to seriously kill these fuckers , right wing death squads when ?

Sounds like you've got a good 6 1/2 years of job security ahead of you, user. Congrats on finding a job. Your mother and I are proud.

Hard to pin down without the right investigative agencies, the fact that it became a matter of national security is where they fucked up covering themselves.

Lesson here: Don't be part of the swamp if you're trying to drain it.

you act like anyone love liberals ???
True asian will burn liberals alive
Genghis Khan will genocide liberals
Trần Hưng Đạo will kill you
Meiji will kill you
Han Chinese will kill you
Whole Eastern Asia will kill you
Liberal globalist rats
Who will stand with you?? Gay or soyboy??? We will gas them too

Bro, we do this shit for free.

We have an entire people's army that is fighting simply for the love of Trump. You have nothing but bullshit and lies.

Attached: 1519621343167.jpg (807x1024, 116K)

Up against a force of nature that you are absolutely powerless to stop. I can’t imagine what all this losing feels like.

Attached: 57AA3FDF-A630-4AD8-9A97-3401D4F59338.jpg (750x736, 67K)

a fucking leaf

So where is the proof that the owner (Trump) controlled the “Moscow” customer?

Attached: kfj4h.gif (320x164, 1.94M)

fpbp

My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our multicultural neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful.

>lel ok guize lemme tell u
>drumfph is finished
>why u ask?
>I work for a librul think tank
>haha kthxbai xD
those extra chromosomes must be burdensome OP
oh and
>in all fields