What would you do if you were him right now?

What would you do if you were him right now?

kill myself

If I was a 47 year old wanting to fuck a 12 year old I would kill myself

expose oda then kill myself

Probably kill myself. He's about to lose everything.

Watching CP is a victimless """crime"""

Transferring the money to the judge's account.

Sure why not, but he actually purchased a good amount of his stash.

Pay fine since I have more than enough money to do so
Start drawing Loli hentai

If he did, why did he have to keep writing Rurouni Kenshin reboots?

I would go postal on a train station or something.

PAY the small fine then become a legendary loli mangaka

Are there other mangaka who got catched like this?

it's just possession and only 1 year sentence
Toriko mangaka actually had sex with underage girls

This.

sudoku

Enjoy the 10yo when I was like 20 and marry her after.

Wait for the measly one year of sentence to end

Commit seppuku as a sincere gesture of apology.

Sometimes suicide is THE ONLY SOLUTION TO A PERMANENT PROBLEM.

filmed some of it too...

It was really CP or just idol shit

Nude 10 year olds. So straight up CP.

This. I mean, yeah, it's only possession, but you'd think the sentences would be harsher for this kind of thing. Maybe it's just japan? How long are you in for possession in say, USA?

There's a victim when you produce it.

2D is victimless
3D is not

Pay a fine and get free like that faggot who tortured and raped a JK until death who is now living the life with his sociopathic story and fucking JAV idols left and right.

Not when you watch it though.

There's a victim actually. Just think of it, maybe put yourself in a position in which there's a sextape of you sucking off your fat uncle. Let's go even deeper and pretend you were drunk and he used his charisma to convince you that's a really good idea. You don't even remember sucking him off but fuck it, it happened. Let's say you sued him and achieved your victory but the movie he made will be around forever.
This shit is illegal for a reason.

Deny. Deny everything, no matter how little plausible deniability I have.

>the movie he made will be around forever
That's true whether anyone watches it or not.

>he doesn't understand the law of supply and demand

If you create demand for something illegal that necessarily harms someone in its production, you are complicit in the crime.

Record myself fucking a 10 years old and then die, leaving the cops to find the video.

Learn how the internet works.
Anyway if you can make less people watch it then it won't hurt you as much as if every single person alive knew about your intercourse with your uncle. The chance that someone you personally know has seen the record of it is also much lower this way.

First time conviction and the videos he had used to be popular just some years ago.
Also the guys who kidnapped, tortured and raped a girl to death got scot-free after less than a decade, so I wouldn't trust in japan judicial system a lot.

legal not popular, my mistake.

What's wrong with owning CP anyways. It's not like he committed the act also him buying it doesn't make the the perpetrator do less or more CP, they will do it regardless of whoever buys it or even if they don't.

You mean aside from violating the privacy of the victim simply by owning it? Well, you obviously got it from somewhere, and possibly financially supported the people making it, which encourages more abuse. With few exceptions, the people making this stuff aren't doing just for the LULZ but are making money selling the videos to pedophiles.

I don't understand what is the big deal about this, he must probably had those old idol cameltoe shit that was legal while I have docens of dvds with HC stuff. Those whiteknight should go and kill themselves XD

also fucking deleted

actual CP

What if you got it for free and the girl in it was perfectly happy?

A friendly reminder that the yakuza produce most of the CP in Japan, and pimp the majority of prostitutes (underage or otherwise). So this is an organized crime/racketeering issue as well.

Fucking nothing big deal. Shit was legal in japan 5 years ago.

Someone underage cannot consent, so that's legally irrelevant.

If they can consent about sex change, why can't they consent about sex relationships?

they can't and better go ask your sjw witch-hunting friends from Sup Forums

Pay the fine, get oda to pull somes strings like he did with the toriko guy/use the fact that he's a former apprentice as leverage or threaten to expose him (no fucking way Oda isn't hiding shit if at least two people he was close with got in deep shit for that type of stuff). Apparently, according to some of the posts in here, some of the japs that were fans of his don't seem to give a fuck, that coupled with making Oda pull strings continue writing the new Kenshin arc as if nothing happened. His situation with his family is fucked though.

Jap cops already got a confession out of him, regardless if it was coerced or not, with how the jap legal system is he's fucked. Either way he'll only get a year plus a possible million yen fine which is less than 10K USD.

one year is nothing in comparison with how his career is literally over

I don't keep getting hurt you faggot. By that logic we should put in prison whoever mocks trump for hurting his feelings even if he doesn't even know who the fuck is talking what.

If people can't get over things that happen and are completely out of their reach is their own problem and they have to learn to get over it. You can't go punish people every time some guy remembers what happened to him.

Seems doesn't work that way with drugs. Demanders don't get punished for shit, but you keep wanting people to get punished for the specific use of CP.

>If they can consent about sex change
Tell me that this is a lie.

>Jap cops already got a confession out of him, regardless if it was coerced or not

I wonder if that shit is still true. 20 years ago it was rumored that nippon police just beat you till you confess, but today surely people would be smart enough to get a lawyer and post pictures of the aftermath on twitter together with the names of cops responsible.

Could be, then again he also knows Oda who pulled strings for the guy that wrote Toriko and that guy actually fugged underage girls.

>You can't go punish people every time some guy remembers what happened to him
It's not about punishing people because someone remembers what happened to him, it's punishing people who own illegal videos. And those videos are illegal partially because they can potentially bring even more harm to the victim. It isn't even a moral problem you fuckwit, any lawmaker knows that it's better to keep a person with terrible past alive than you having something to beat you meat to tonight

they do in america, its just a lighter sentence

he definitely has that pedo face