*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*
>hey user, hand over your guns. Now.
What do you do?

Attached: 2E591257-940A-433A-A1DF-DEF08BD2DA2D.jpg (750x1009, 192K)

Pull out my gun.

Attached: 1520727525069.gif (600x304, 263K)

Mag dump

Why is the girl in the middle almost bald? Cancer treatment? :(

Attached: 31242343242.png (500x650, 490K)

Attached: IMG_6433.jpg (791x1024, 80K)

Why is she barefoot????

Those Children of the Soy aren't going to be able to block my path.

Its florida so luckily there is a great chance some random nigger is just gonna shoot these kids and solve the problem.

i've never heard of three of those kids and why is the one girl barefoot?

>What do you do?
Shoot them.

Actually, I take it back. From the look of them, I could easily beat them to death & save the ammo.

I can see these being used as target practice.

If this is really time magazine they should fire someone for it.

im about to knock a soi boi out

Attached: 1460980241091.png (401x372, 56K)

what if they had guns?

la creatura is a lesbian and xe wants everyone to know it. not even joking.

>Hogg's face

Same tight lipped expression every photo. Why does it look like someone pushed the narrow face option to 100 on create a character in Dark Souls?

Heh... David Hogg, eh? Hmm. Back again, I see. Well...Hogg...nothin personnel, kid.

FPBP

this one always makes me kek

her feet are trash too

>ENOUGH
Of what? I'm still not clear what they're trying to do. How do they expect that taking the right to own guns away from law abiding citizens will in any way help prevent crazies from going on rampages? What the fuck are they protesting?

Enough is right. If you told me that was the cast of a show about a musical highschool, or a figureskating team, I'd believe it.

I'd barter. We trade my gun for their waist-height blonde chick. Good deal.

There’s something sick about these select kids becoming famous off the blood of their classmates.

She's got really thick thighs. I would take off her pants and examine her meaty vag. Probably a lot of roast beef spilling out everywhere. I would play with it and kiss it. When shes quivering her vagina ozzing juices. I would turn her around and fuck her cute little asshole. It would be incredible

What would they do with them? Take selfies and accidentally all shoot themselves because they probably have no idea how gun safety and trigger discipline works?

modern day liberal hippies

Enough lack of "common sense gun control". They don't give a single shit about overall gun crime, just homicide done with AR-15's. Which is an incredibly small amount compared to all gun related homicides in this country.

Just look at this cuck’s soy arms

Attached: 42973A42-275A-4F51-A88E-78D063E937FC.png (500x594, 187K)

Remind them that with a six shot revolver I will still have one bullet left?

how come kids don't lift anymore

Attached: 1502948808942.png (1199x892, 1.23M)

This. When I was in high school I was squatting 2pl8s already. These soyboys cannot even lift the bar now a days. Not even joking btw, it's true.

BUT IF YOU KILL THEM THEY WIN.

Attached: mummy.jpg (540x230, 18K)

Then whoever shoots them probably won't even end up in the police station since it would be a clear case of self defense.

>Enough lack of "common sense gun control"
But what is that even going to be? Longer background checks? No guns for people on that fucking arbitrary "no fly" list?
Maybe they want to institute a system like Canada where you have to day a day class to get a license and then you can buy guns?
Either way I'm not getting anything concrete from them. Their movement seems to just be "We're protesting guns" which is nonsensical as fuck.

>The fucking state of

Give it to them one bullet at a time

Jokes on you I can lift the bar and two plates! (5lbs each)

Attached: ivan.jpg (276x280, 24K)

Hogg boy actually released what he wants. You have to pick up the bullet casing after you fire a shot and check it in in order to get more ammo lmao

The solution to school shootings isn't taking away people's guns, giving guns to teachers, putting people on medicine, or involuntarily committing anyone who's "weird". The solution is simple. Bring God back to school. End this culture that encourages bullying and suicide.

Attached: Elliot Rodger.jpg (992x744, 93K)

Lol I hope these fags manage to start a war

I have no lawful duty to retreat in my state. I may stand my ground.
When they approach within 3 feet I open fire and claim that I felt threatened because it was a crowd.

Wait until AFTER im cleared to gloat.

The evil guns stole her shoes.

>someone get me a wig ASAP

Attached: 6e9e.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Are normies even buying this crap? Aren't they sick of these weirdo kids? We're reaching levels of chutzpah that shouldn't even be possible.

At any rate he should be a marked man. If anyone of us is in a position to make his life hell/punch him we should.

G-launcher activated...

This Saturday, friend. They're going to have a massive march against the 2nd.

>High School
>Only Squatting two plates
Boy, I was squatting four my junior year, and I've gotten so much better, get good bong.

My hands are even soyier, and even I hate him

>You have to pick up the bullet casing after you fire a shot and check it in in order to get more ammo lmao

So he wants to kill sport shooting? But why? What has sport shooting done to him? What does it have to do with the school shooting?

>implying all of these pissheads combined could block my path
(i`m a german btw, i don`t need a gun, i AM the gun)

I dont even do any of that I practice european bo staff routines with the bar.

A month ago, those punks were eating Tide Pods on Youtube. Now they’re on mainstream media, calling for millions of innocent Americans to be locked up. Fuck ‘em.

Attached: millennials eating tide pods.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

Hide in locker like coward.
No more involved in shooting than I was, in bed in England with my Paddington teddy bear.
>Oi gib me your freedom. I'm bready scared.
>bin that shooter. Be a locker tooter.
>talk to my agent. Perfect noodle arms don't come cheap. I'll be cowering in my locker like a soy hero.
Get paid £60,000 by BBC for 25 minute interview.

Attached: IMG_3056.jpg (482x480, 73K)

obviously I shoot them, nothing is better than an ar-15 from stopping someone taking your ar-15

>nothing is better than an ar-15
Litterally almost any other platform.

Attached: 1509685615267.png (618x618, 90K)

why is one of them not wearing shoes?

also, i get a subscription to Time, that i did NOT sign up for and can't seem to unsub to. i don't know how that happened, but Time has become such a laughable rag.

I think we need to use .308 so these fucks loose limbs

Not him, but can you dodge this:
Jews are the most evil race on the planet and should be exterminated.

Attached: cb5c2fb03e0059751c7ed2816b5f95b9709312347b509ab0e860b2dd44804777.jpg (388x223, 11K)

Attached: The Furious 5.jpg (750x1009, 580K)

But .308 is an instant kill on unarmored targets, like a 12 gauge blast.

Fuck off you Oblivion character rejects.

REEE!!!!!!!!

GUNS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM GOY

Attached: IT BE THE KKK NIGGUH!!!.jpg (1073x1084, 163K)

>raises the voting age continuously so their generation can’t vote.

Problem solved.

According to the cover even Time has had enough of these kids

"Now kids, remember don't smile like you have done in all the other interviews. We really want to make you look sad and hurt. You know, like you would have been if you had been in a legit shooting. Remember don't laugh and try and look extra pissed off. Picture yourself without anal lube for a day.

>take picture

Yes and that's why it's a great round. Who cares if they die. If someone tries to take your arms you have the right to cap heads

Attached: 1504088061905.png (400x400, 190K)

>my father´s friends died for this.
Lost his left arm in the LAST weeks of the war... fucking cunts.

Attached: Loss.jpg (1024x665, 196K)

Why can't he afford a pair of new jeans?

As pointed out, tide pods are dangerous when misused.
Ban all freedom immediately I'm shitting myself in here. And I'm nearly out of tide pods.
t locker Hogg

Attached: IMG_3068.jpg (654x436, 88K)

Why that bitch got no shoes on

>Fought for my rights
How exactly did they fight for my rights in the jungle half way across the world against rice farmers?

apparently the two in the front are poor asf

foot fetishist fan service

i wish the bald girl was barefoot instead

Classic propaganda

>Using a smile ascii

Attached: KYS.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I wonder how much she paid for those shitty fucking ripped jeans.

wow, so powerful. If only i had some kind of mechanical tool to stop you from violently disenfranchising me.

They cost $10-$20 more than normal jeans

100-120 bucks for that brand

Because they wanted people in their mid 20s to look more like high schoolers. So they tried to make them look smaller and more child like. The good thing is that nobody is buying this shooting. And when the deep state shoot up the next school, no one will believe that one either except for liberals.

Want a good laugh? Type in Sandy Hook False Flag or Parkland False Flag into youtube. You get basically zero results. Instead you get CNN videos and the danger of conspiracies. If you would have gone back 6 months, and typed in Sandy Hook false flag, literally thousands of videos would show up. They are desperate and now that they have banned gun videos, this will finally push the development and rise of other streaming services.

>brrrrt
>path clear, proceed

Attached: community_image_1402322965.gif (325x244, 500K)

Are you new? Do you know what bait is?

>I was squatting four my junior year
Hahahaha I would have loved to see those quarter rep squats, mate

Gave a good lel, we have to compile all these catchy names

> Time owner plans sale and 1,000 layoffs
> The US media company that bought Time Inc just weeks ago is looking to sell some of the firm's most well-known magazines and plans to cut 1,000 jobs.
> Meredith said the moves, which include exploring sale of Time's namesake publication, are part of a plan to save $400m-$500m over two years.

Attached: _100516263_gettyimages-880238464-1.jpg (320x180, 16K)

That blonde girl couldn’t even afford shoes. Sad

Imagine using the death of your classmates as a stepping stone to become an e-celeb.

I thought Kim Kardashian’s using a sex tape was bad but this is even worse.

I'd gladly lose then

>this
the police cant unkill you.

IT WAS MEANT TO BE, LARAINE

Can someone shop the bald girl to have hair?

This is exactly how they gonna get shot.

Attached: 1466872542902.jpg (611x665, 101K)

>mfw

Attached: #cnnisevil.jpg (417x405, 36K)

TRRRRRRR *shoot'em in the face

Attached: 1521216626618.jpg (427x427, 40K)