Can some smart monogatari intellectuals explain to me what they meant with this sequence?

Can some smart monogatari intellectuals explain to me what they meant with this sequence?

ASS

You can't really appreciate her character unless you read her dialogue in the original, a lot gets lost in translation.

Fujoshi need a good dicking?

Which chapter(s)?

It was just to show us that Kanbaru has the indisputably best body.

That being naked at home is normal and that Araragi is a disgusting person for wanting to see Kanbaru in her depressed state but is ultimately a good person because he was going to take responsibility and marry her to compensate for accidentally walking in on her.

The real question is why when your grandmother sees you naked, your first move is to stay naked rather than cover up to avoid repeating the same mistake.
Kanbaru knew Araragi was coming over, she should have prepared much better.

she still was wallowing in despair

Cool and all but you're inviting more of that exact same despair if you do nothing to help your situation.

i imagine she does stuff like this all the time to force crab to break up with him and aragi is a huge pervert but also a massive pussy so nobody really minds

Cheap fanservice, emphasis on cheap

she's afraid of her sexual desire for her grandmother but doesn't care about araragi's sexual nature because he only fucks kids

Kill yourself.

>that Araragi is a disgusting person for wanting to see Kanbaru in her depressed state
It's called cheering your friends up, user. Downplayed a bit in the anime but Kanbaru and Hachikuji are pretty much the guy's best friends, though you don't even need that context for this to be normal. IIRC Kanbaru was the one who called him over in that instance too but I might be wrong, it's been a while.

he called because he had the day off iirc

>Kanbaru and Hachikuji are pretty much the guy's best friends
What about Hanekawa?

His goddess. His own words, not mine, complete with a personal shrine in his room in honor of her or some shit.

That was his own opinion of himself. He talks about how he came over to see Kanbaru depressed from being seen by her Grandmother, Kanbaru tells him that he can look on as much as he wants and then he shits on himself and decides that to make it right he will marry her.

The dyke wants to be turned straight and is using her ass to invite you to her new world of dick loving.

Seeing a chick naked = you have to marry them now is a nip comedy cliche user, you must have come across it before.

Truly, Monotagatari is the anime for intellectuals. Not even Evangelion can say this.

post kiss shot's eyes

Check out this ass. It's pretty good. Now to joke about common anime fanservice tropes and segway into a talk about how insecure Senjougahara is about his potential infidelity and what goes into actually being in a relationship. Whoops, that got heavy for a second. Back to dumb jokes and sexy women before we tackle the next heavy topic.