Jonathan Pie hilariously explains the "nazi pug" fiasco. UK is waking up!

youtube.com/watch?v=ti2bVS40cz0

Jonathan Pie hilariously explains the "nazi pug" fiasco. UK is waking up!

Attached: Ry_ZOQK6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fTnuqbxxW4
youtube.com/watch?v=n3qMgP6iTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=F67JhKT5bxU
youtube.com/watch?v=YlQfW9oK1G4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao BASED

Millions of people are saying the words "gas the Jews". THE SLEEPING GIANT AWAKENS

You know he went to court because the Jews lobbied for it right?

Bump

just kidding, kill yourself, and I hope your faggy little island gets nuked off the map. wipe out the caliphate and filthy anglos at the same time - two birds with one stone

Attached: 1520294967011.jpg (632x732, 351K)

So angry

Hmmm yes, you're right. An ugly fucking unfunny spastic anglo faggot countersignalling nazis and I don't find it funny. That must mean i'm jewish! Kill yourself you retarded mutt

Attached: 1507832910819.jpg (645x729, 109K)

Mate you got problems haha

Attached: bitchplease.jpg (683x759, 30K)

YEAH MAN ANY ONE WHO DOESN'T RUN TO THIS FAGGOT'S DEFENSE IS A JIDF SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M PROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD TO BE AN AMERICAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npVeI1sx29xo_540.jpg (526x393, 32K)

How does it feel knowing that sentencing that dude woke up millions of people to how degenerate kikes are?

noice, luv. top contribution. i'm being 6/10 satirical but that was a pretty shite reply in all honesty. Unsurprising though if OP video is the type of thing you find funny. "hehe he said hitler, hehe"

I think you're a fucking retard.

LOSER

>joe "weed man" rogan
>ricky the "PC-edgy" anglo

Oi, just stop lol. Are you parodying yourself?

Attached: 1511585188779.jpg (645x729, 100K)

Your idiocy is overwhelming. You're such a small brained little bitch that I am starting to think that the only reason you have so many JIDF pics on your computer is to project since i'm sure they're just saved from people accusing you of being JIDF and now you're crying and trying to turn it around on others. You're a fucking fag, kid. Kill yourself, and then stop watching Joe Rogan.

Why is the scottish justice system different?

oh my ahahaha so he's going to jail now?

Attached: 1519936094177.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Madman!

This faggot flip/flops left to right whatever will get him a few more shekels.

Comes out late on a dead issue the public has already decided on, he's not redpilling anyone.

Someone needs to make a Virgin John Oliver vs The Chad Jonathan Pie

Attached: triggered.jpg (320x371, 16K)

The balls of that guy at the end of the video. He actually stands up for his principles, solid guy.

well it's good the public has decided what it has then?

There's a petition on behalf of the guy if any of you are interested change.org/p/the-police-free-count-dankula

there was jews willing to stick up for him,also some jew comedians here like david badell who is a funny guy esp back in the frank skinner days.

this is more about the uk being a nanny state desu as you know we have always had a nasty authoritarian streak where law and order is only another rule away.

Well in the English legal system the judge goes to his chambers between sessions and takes a swig of Gin. In the Scottish system when the judge goes to his chamber he fucks a sheep. Totally different systems.

Signed

nasty leaf

>t. ahmed

Well it was fun while it lasted England.

youtube.com/watch?v=F67JhKT5bxU

Attached: England - Orwellian.jpg (1883x2609, 1.52M)

>t.ching chong

I think it would be a lot funnier to have a petition demanding that he be hanged.

Lets make it happen, bet we could get some goyims on board

lmao be quiet leaf your land is ours also

bump

bump

fucking cringe.

the scottish government did nothing wrong. dankula should have known that the phrase "gas the jews" is insanely offensive and yet he used it anyways. what the fuck did he expect? some neo nazi is going to watch that video and laugh at the little pug while his hateful ideology gets even more normalized.

>hurr it's just a joke
YEAH LMAO GAS THE KIKES THAT'S FUNNY AND AWESOME...um just a joke can't touch me!!!!

based scotland for remembering what the world fought against in ww2 and holding fast to important values to protect peoples' rights. we will never forget the crimes of those disgusting germans from the past.

maybe dankula should think about that while he sits in prison.

>Jonathan Pie
Fuck that faggot

bumpp

>american "humor"

>defending literal nazis

oof

kike

Attached: a happy merchant.jpg (500x583, 70K)

This case can be used to get rid of hate speech all together if bongs play their cards right.

Attached: hate.png (696x338, 48K)

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

How does this make you feel, kike?

Attached: lataus (5).jpg (1300x957, 100K)

*closes window displaying giant bank account courtesy of the ADL*

huh? oh um oh nooo please stop

soon

Attached: MEW7530A_openempty.jpg (1000x913, 148K)

Is anything cringier than Brits that aspire to nothing other than producing le epic ironic grumpy rants in the style of Charlie Broker, David Mitchell, et al?

You tell me, José.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 37K)

At least Jonathan Pie has charisma

Attached: Its+2015+its+2015+so+you+have+to+do+what_417970_5754984.jpg (763x652, 47K)

hohoho

Topkek

Can i get a rake over here?

Anyone want to bet if Andrew Anglin put the pug on the DS banner, he'd change his mind and say "ok, I was wrong, it is used for recruiting nazis"?

this has been the style long before Mitchell, Brooker et al. If you don't like it, don't watch it. The 'goofy but successful' main characters of the American sitcoms seem just as strange to us, I assure you.

No one ever said it was a joke....just funny.

so what's the crime, "being offensive"?

Attached: 1504080676058.png (854x480, 733K)

>haha what are you for getting upset about a guy getting upset about a man being convicted of a hate crime for making a YouTube video a bunch of Americans haha

Only a bong can be this retarded. Be careful how you respond, if you make me upset I’ll call the police.

This latest breed of rants seems like shallow simulacrum of the old British wit that used to come from a mix of pride, world class humanities education, and street smarts. They get off scoffing at the US while insisting they're still British because they have some vague appreciation of Churchill and beer, until that too gets them targeted for offending a Sikh and a Muslim.

curious, what are you referring to as the 'old British wit'? What examples of media (i.e. specific shows etc.) are you referring to?

This is true.
Its now out there.
The words have been spoken.

>People like Tommy Robinson are the ones who are defending free speech! Madness! How did we get to this point?

By allowing "progressiveness" to happen you fucking wanker. It's people like you who allowed it too. Where the hell did you think progressive policies would lead to? A utopia? Fucking shit for brains. And now you're up in arms because a man is going to go to jail for a joke? Did you ignore the fact that thousands of girls were raped and it was covered up? You think someone going to jail as a joke is just the start? You're in for a world of hurt when you realize just what the progressive party will eventually demand of you and society.

Sad thing is your dumb ass will still be supporting the progressive agenda overall as it stomps it's boot into your face.

Yeah, it's hilarious how people like this actively supported this entire system and now they're going "weeell, maybe it's a bit far". No, this is exactly what you asked for bitch hope the court system falls on you like a ton of bricks.

who is this guy?

His rant was funny the first time I saw it but his 'ok imaginary person listen to me rant' style gets very old very quick.

>ranting comedian
>muh freeze peach
he gets the gas first

Attached: 5297c4f0d4ea43a98aa571c2fd109dcd.jpg (2744x2710, 961K)

>gets very old very quick

Consistent at least

It's deep-rooted. I would point to 19th century newspaper parody and the combative nature of parliamentary debate just as much as I would point to Spike Milligan or even something like Only Fools.

kek

Not even a fan of Pie, but good to know that word is getting around

So Funny, man

i saw ricky gervais doing the rant thing on twitter about this. no self awareness whatsoever. no idea that he is part of the culture that brought this about

Honestly wasn't expecting him to do what he does at the end of the video. Got a laugh out of me

Attached: 1508674335080.gif (500x332, 997K)

Soon, leaf.

Attached: 1520623450164.jpg (552x690, 82K)

BEst 1 yet, Jonny

i'm offended.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlQfW9oK1G4