Is Ping Pong: The Animation the ultimate pleb filter?

is Ping Pong: The Animation the ultimate pleb filter?

I've heard it's god tier, still haven't watched it becauseI have too many chromosomes

dunno - I have seen plebs like this but it gud yes

its scary how good this anime is.

Robot-kun didn't deserve to lose ;_;

Every sports anime is the same. Sports are an extremely mainstream occupation anyone can relate to. So I don't see how it filters anything

he became happier as a result though, so it's all good
you haven't actually watched the show, right?
it's not just another sports shounen

Answer my question man. Nice tumblr gifs btw. Really shows us a lot.

>answer my question
>no question to be found

>Answer my question man

It's okay. No need to embarrass yourself further.

mad as h*ll

I'm guessing "I don't see how it filters anything" is supposed to be the question
then the answer is:
>unorthodox artstyle
>realistic characters that don't conform to the usual anime archetypes
>no single protagonist
>is about fucking ping pong
>has never seen fanservice or power fantasy in his life

>"I don't see how it's a filter"
>refuses to give it a glance since he would rather generalize it instead of trying something new
Sounds to me like you are one of the plebs that got filtered.

So you've seen about 10 anime I conclude from this post.

Learn how to greentext

What was your question

Kazama's story and dedicated episode turned this 8/10 anime into a 10/10.

From the contents on this post, I can see that you are not a TRUE anime connoisseur
Come back when you have seen more than 10 Animes.

Yuasa is God.

Through conducting a careful analysis of this post I have come to believe that you are, in fact, not of above-average knowledge when it comes to the world of Japanese animated media.
I urge you to return here only after you have personally witnessed no less than 10 animated Japanese TV shows, from beginning to end.

A lot of people dismiss Pong Pong because of its abstract artstyle. Wish WhyNot would do the BDs since Funisubs doesn't do the show justice and the improvements in animation.

truly a smile worthy of protection

He actually used it correctly, and if you had even bothered to watch a single episode you would know ping pong is a character story with table tennis as more of a backdrop that serves to unite the characters and not the primary focus.

Its the best anime ever made. The artstyle is fine, it shows motion and emotion amazingly well.
Is there actually people who dont like it because of how it looks? I mean I stopped watching nichijou because of the annoying visuals but I dont see how PP would do the same.

>tfw loved the visuals in nichijou but dropped it because I didn't find it funny
love Ping-Pong's visuals too, so raw and dynamic

>he actually used it correctly
No

>Who're you quoteing?