Asaad the Oculist

Hey, freemason here
Just pointing out that Bashar Al Asaad is an Ophthalmologist, aka an Eye doctor.
Being an Oculist (note: im not spelling occultist) very often means you are tied to freemasonry, and by default the Illuminati.
Im not saying Asaad is 100% a high ranking Illuminati, but He probably is

All I can tell you about my self is that I am in the top 0.01% richest in Norway and educated in a different medical field

Attached: 888B8CCF-D33A-4ECF-85BB-4AAC935C2C44.jpg (1024x615, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-OP8NFPGM
youtu.be/5Gch0Q1jrgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you bent mate?

isn't rand paul an eye doctor?

OP is a Jew and israel is scared cuz it seems like something big is coming.

you're the guy who turns the penises inside out aren't you

Send me 1000 bitcoins to prove your worth otherwise this is a JIDF Live Action Role Play

Yeah, you're .01%, and you're posting here.
>Only if you inherited everything.
Fake and gay.
Kys

Opthamology was initially created in the muslim world and imported ti Europe. This includes eye glasses, so it had an aire of mystery about it.

Opthamology was first brought to europe by jews and templar knights who were forerunners of Freemasons

Isaac newton was obsessed with optics.

This it's the truth.

Attached: 1520285352915.jpg (2835x1890, 1.52M)

Spin me a tale about glaucoma and Nazi scientists

>Being an Oculist (note: im not spelling occultist) very often means you are tied to freemasonry, and by default the Illuminati.
Dude they're just doctors
They help you see what's in front of you (literally).

I agree, OP should send everyone in this thread 1,000,000 USD

he's not.

Kike mystifications by memefags

>freemason here
Fuck off satanist this is a Christian board.

CHECKED!

OP, PAY UP!

The concept of ‘jewish disease’ includes myopia, glaucoma, diabetes, tubercolosis, gall bladder and kidneystones

Theres a movie that touches on this youtu.be/5Gch0Q1jrgs

lol, what you don't know about Assad is that he is first an Alawite. A secret society founded 35,000 years ago.

Meanwhile in yurup

Attached: tumblr_mn6tbs8ZJR1rqxd5ko1_1280.crop_659x495_0,18.preview.jpg (659x495, 95K)

go on

Your post made me think of this video, might be interesting if you're indeed a mason.

Bots are posting the same link
ABANDON BREAD

I've been a Freemason since 2002, where's my illuminatiBux? And guess what I do for a living? That's right! Insurance!!!!

OP is a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about. Lots of things have been influenced by the masons but that doesn't mean you're a mason if you're involved in those things. For example. the term "degree" (as in college degree) comes from the masons but that doesn't mean that every college graduate is a member of the illuminati.

Get a job from one of your illuminati buddies, or buy property and develop real estate and commercial areas in long term investments or inherit your shit senpai
There are little handouts outside family

Is that you Anders P?

You still owe me 200$R you cheap bastard

it cost you that much to learn never to lend again

had to pick up his degenerate ass from a whore house at 3am and he did not have enough money to pay the whore.