Merkel: Islam is a part of Germany

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

qz.com/1234662/angela-merkel-says-islam-is-part-of-germany-in-her-first-major-speech-of-her-new-term/

Attached: h_54211773.jpg (768x434, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4097862/service-canada-gender-neutral-language/
zeemaps.com/view?group=2004600
gatestoneinstitute.org/12066/germany-rape-crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Germans keep voting for this?
It's like they want to gas themselves and hand it all over to 3rd world primitives.

Great. More votes for afd

What do (((they))) mean by this?

Attached: thetriangle.jpg (987x612, 264K)

The absolute cuckoldry of Krauts

Attached: 45A974FB-0070-4C5F-8F84-608E987BBFC5.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

She's right, Hitler thought the muslims were okay. But that was because he was under the impression muslims stood against the jews instead of being controlled by the cryptojew royal family of Saud.

They're a cucked non country

Some one become a Lee Harvey Oswald and kill this C U N T

Attached: 1497968084995.jpg (342x342, 17K)

>all the edgy kids ITT knowing nothing about freedom of religion

Attached: 1520813913747.png (645x729, 35K)

She does not know sharia in Islam. Allways showing her vagina sign with hands

Attached: 1453158710534.jpg (893x822, 263K)

>TFW the fourth Reich will be a mixture of Nazism and Islam

>MFW Merkel is fulfilling Hitlers prophecy of eradicating the Jews by merging Islam into Europe to destroy the Jews

They don't - first understand how voting works in germany. You can't vote the chancellor like you can your president.

by now its pretty much only boomers who keep voting for "her" out of habit
it'll take some time for enough to die of old age or get enriched

>non-country calling others non country
fresh

Attached: HK_Fett.Panzerung.jpg (960x1014, 694K)

You voted for her party knowing you were gonna get merkel you retard. Stop making excuses for your pathetic excuse of a country

Cannot wait for a german civil war, good luck, youre going to need it, turks might actually win

Hi Mohammed. Your days are numbered

>About 4.5 million Muslims live in Germany, and the majority rejects radicalism, the chancellor said.

The idiot doesn't know about taqiyyah

Are there any gender voting statistics for the current election? Im guessing Merkel is popular with women

>the moment you let vaginas vote and provide them a vagina to vote for the vast majority of vaginas will vote for said vagina
women vote in a nutshell

Attached: chart_180055.jpg (960x544, 44K)

That would just make her a martyr.

>the absolute city of deutschland

Attached: GettyImages-450911502.jpg (5064x3632, 2.96M)

Germany got thrown in the bin in 1945 they've not been a country since, to be honest i don't even know why they still have a flag?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Krauts

So Germany really want this? They keep voting her.

older women, yes
because
>idk about her politics
>but she is a woman
>an older
>just like me
>so i give her my vote

women are ALL retarded

Her head will look damn fine on a stick. I'm just not sure where to place it, the Reichstag roof, a mosque.... Suggestions, pol. Give me some ideas.

You people were dumb enough to vote a liberal feminist into power

reap what you sow

She's got that backwards. Germany is part of Islam.

there are a lot of childless women (just like Merkel herself) who hate white men because they didn't get to be prom queen so they will do literally anything they can with their voting power to piss off white men.

Merkel was born in Hamburg in west Germany but taken as a baby into the USSR by her communist parents and raised the communist way.
Look at what Merkel is doing and tell me she isn't still up to her eyeballs in USSR think.
100% USSR

Attached: IMG_2863.jpg (636x465, 71K)

Sminem growns up?

Well I never voted for anyone is this Zionist shihole, anything other than a Dictatorship or Monarchy is pretty much irrelevant to me. Which we might just get since this system will implode like a bitch and then all hell breaks lose.

I honestly predict a bad ending for Merkel. white men don't want to be dominated by anyone else deep down in their soy core.

Huge opportunities coming for those who take it. First the existing mass has to kill itself off, then it should be much easier to get something going. Pretty much the same really.
Who needs Democracy when you can be king

boomer scum and old assholes voted that useless cunt into power

>they will do literally anything they can with their voting power to piss off white men.

no, these old stupid assholes with their half-assed ""christian values""are gullible as fuck and believe everything the TV tells them
>Oh, this party has the word "christian" in their label? that's nice! i'm a chrsitian too! i will vote for them, despite not knowing anything about them
>oh! she is a old woman like me! we have so much in common and she is soooo sympathic, i will vote for her, despite not knowing anything about her/ track record
>maybe she will give us old widows/women more pensions because she is an old woman too!
>she has sooo much empathy for these poor young muslims men! she is like me! with love and empathy we will make it!
>the TV only reports positive things about her! so she must be a good person!!

Attached: DWO-IP-BTW17-Demografie-ergebnis-klassisch-mku-Alter-19-30-2-jpg.jpg (1920x918, 161K)

Not if the Muzzies kill her first.

I want to laugh but fuck I just can't... This will probably happen In sweden if the sellouts win again.

I just feel bad for Germany reading this.

>in the first speech of her new term
why do people keep reelecting her. Even the biggest normies don't like what's goin on please make it stopppp

Attached: 1319047894715.jpg (604x558, 64K)

Unironically this

We need the civil unrest slash war first. No change without breaking an (((omlette))). 100 years of insanity will end

Do you think a Muslim would fuck her or will they just throw her off a building.

>wins election again

There are no votes in a cucked system, its all a show. A shitshow that is.

Women were a mistake

Merkel is the last pig of the NWO, when her head rests on top of plate that unholyl chapter will be over.
That and a few thousand kike bankers.

Stop. He didnt want millions of arabs in Germany

>or

Attached: 82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpg (400x400, 83K)

just a small part, but it's undeniable a part of Germany

Attached: DD-Yenidze-1.jpg (3484x2323, 2.29M)

only among smokers

Attached: 1411949500474.gif (500x278, 1021K)

>There is no question that our country is historically Christian and Jewish,” Merkel said.“It is also true that Islam has in the meanwhile become part of Germany.”
>and Jewish
>AND JEWISH
lol, wut
the jews were a parallel society for centuries, until the 20th century when they destroyed the nation so badly they pushed the germans literally imprisoned them ALL just so that they could be relieved of their kikery.
fuckin merkel needs to swallow cianide

Well I guess this means Germany takes the number one spot as the most cucked country.

2 must be Brittain and sweden at a comfy 3 spot tied with France.

You are doing god`s work.

and engineers

Attached: Potsdam_Pumpenhaus.jpg (2245x2897, 1.16M)

I feel like France is worse, so Sweden is at number 4.

>sweden at a comfy 3 spot
>Sweden
>rape capital of Europe
>3th
wishful thinking Sven

Attached: 17076870_817507461733826_700660782618116096_n.jpg (640x640, 104K)

> No tradition of cucked democracy
> Selects cucked democracy anyways

Attached: 1511979336865.gif (277x300, 863K)

We are all in the same boat

Sweden is so much better than Germany. Rape only happens in the Ghetto Infested areas such as Rinkeby and Malmö, and it’s mostly Refugee Women who are raped.

nah the UK is orders of magnitude worse, Berlin still doesn't have a Muslim mayor

I understand it's hard to be objective at a time like this.
Let it sink in and get back to me.

canada says hi. my old hockey coach's house is now a mosque.

Ask trump he does it also.

well, then go to sweden and find it out by yourself
you 56% turd stick

Attached: 1d8.png (600x600, 335K)

nothing goyim its a common gesture of control people imitate cause people in control do it

>but who started it?
>w-what? what do you mean???

You don't need to let them in and obtain that right, Achmed.

This is actually the truth

Because you totally couldn't have voted for another party than CDU and SPD which is absolutely (not CDU)
Merkel is all your fault and you deserve it if you voted for anything but AfD

Hey this competition is for EU only. If not you and Germany are tied for the first spot but for different reasons.

globalnews.ca/news/4097862/service-canada-gender-neutral-language/

Democracy was a mistake.

zeemaps.com/view?group=2004600

how does nigger semen taste like?
it happens everywhere
you brainwashed idiots

why is it only old, and now unused, architecture?
non of this was even build with religion in mind centuries ago

Sweden as a whole is a ghetto by now my 56% friend

literally Stockholm syndrome at this point

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Attached: 744a98_6186304.jpg (1400x693, 207K)

because they love authorianism whether it be good or bad, its bdsm masochism

this shit
coming from neo-somalia

If it was only a small part like 1/64th then it'd be fine.

Lots of old people watching state owned TV channels.

Because our home secretary Horst Seehofer (from the based conservative CSU Party) said that islam is not part of gemany. The CSU is a bavarian only party which is similar to the CDU but way more conservative. Bavaria needs to be freed from germany

Mommy!

Attached: 1501418843710.jpg (700x465, 74K)

Yeah I agree that 79 cases of rape way to much. Here is some statistics from Germany about rapes. Keep in mind that 90% doesn't get reported in Germany.

gatestoneinstitute.org/12066/germany-rape-crisis

Attached: 1516105768731.jpg (700x727, 62K)

Attached: 1504011753768.jpg (300x455, 37K)

Sven is obviously a bit confused where top and bottom is after constantly bending over for his new overlords

>Seehofer
the cuck will point his dick in whatever direction the wind currently blows
can wait for him getting rekt later this year

Attached: 1506953636416.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

>Why do Germans keep voting for this?

I'm convinced they never mentally threw off monarchy. It seems they like authoritarianism no matter the flavor.

While this isn't a bad thing, if new leadership is bad they go left.

Attached: 03728da22bbe8060afed8ef500009e2a8b0500b1_hq.gif (640x360, 1.03M)

It means "excelent"

Attached: images[1].png (183x275, 12K)

This

>90%
in New-Sweden its like 99%
you beat us again it seems

Attached: Blank+_63bca897b61db088ad48b297a4f1461f.jpg (1050x859, 206K)

>>Why do Germans keep voting for this
I'm pretty sure they didnt.
Check Lenins statement about voting...

germany is so fucking dead

LMAO SO FUCKED NOW

She was baited hard too

Attached: 1520845528550.jpg (750x709, 41K)

It's just steepling.

This, the ugly cunt is a fucking commie. She is purposefully ruining the country so they can initiate communist style revolution and formally do away with democracy .

>ill make up an arbitrary figure to show our unreported cases of rape are far superior to swedens
You divide and conquering kike retards need to sit the fuck down, improve yourselves mentally and physically, and start convincing peoiple in your soon to be vibrantly multicultural countries that going from a homogenous nation to that similar to the US is a bad fucking idea.

Attached: 1503530061551.jpg (4298x3165, 3.35M)

Kek'd

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

>lost it
underrated as fuck

Attached: url.jpg (1600x1223, 105K)

Like I said. Let it sink in and get back to me.
Go have a drink and calm down.