"marijuana cures cancer"

"marijuana cures cancer"

Attached: temp.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r7Rwb
neurosciencenews.com/alzheimers-hippocampus-blood-marijuana-5611/
medicaldaily.com/mri-scans-show-smoking-weed-lowers-hippocampus-activity-creating-false-memories-330630
projectcbd.org/cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what it helped with?
My dying mum, she was able to talk for a while after eating a pot laced cookie.
Sure, you'll call me all the names in the book but at least I had the chance to talk to her before her brain tumor finished the kill.

Uhh your moms a degenerate and deserved it? Idk what meme to try

cancer cures marijuana

Attached: 4B362D3F-255F-459D-A107-3715FC579164.jpg (300x300, 35K)

checked
she was a roman catholic

>marijuanas is good for the brain

Attached: 1515984943338.jpg (645x968, 47K)

There is plenty of scientific evidence that cannabis effectively kills cancer cells, while not harming regular cells.

Smoking or vaping won't effectively work.

Cancer treatment requires sustained heavy doses of orally administered cannabis.

Yes this does cure cancer.

Eating large amounts of broccoli sprouts also has scientific evidence that it kills cancer.

People should do both, what do you have to lose? You have fucking cancer retard, try every plant with scientific evidence that it kills cancer.

Medical professionals and pharma companies won't tell you to take them, because they can't make money off plant-based medicine, even if it's legitimate.

Attached: agiri dude weed lmao.jpg (444x426, 74K)

remember lads: everything in moderation

It's definitely useful for pain relief.

Which is why i only pop 3 MD pills every weekend instead of 7 like my friends

"the diabetes plant is good and the taxpayer should subsidise it but the brain fuzzy plant is bad and if you have any you should be put in jail"

Attached: 1486330794801.png (1895x1181, 880K)

>smoking weed like some degenerate shitskin

Attached: 5CE29441-B6E9-48CB-A3BC-E1A9D84FA015.png (215x235, 6K)

or just you know, cut it out.
if there's something to cut, that is.

Cannabis actually kills cancer cells, like chemotherapy, while not harming regular cells.

People have cured terminal cancers with cannabis. Doctors told them they had an almost 100% chance of dying.

It can't be in moderation to cure cancer.

It has to be heavy 24/7 oral doses of cannabis.

>cocaine is good for the brain

Attached: 1516835625379.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>not smoking weed because...
The health benefits, the high, it's all great man. Ever smoked a bowl and fucked a chick? Shit is amazing

Attached: 1520920187500.jpg (645x729, 57K)

B-b-but muh pure body is perfect for the females. You can't be a-a-alpha if you smoke the devils lettuce.

>24/7 doses

Attached: 13181306_564449927068804_350673646_n.jpg (640x640, 32K)

checked
today you get to stop looking like the image you posted for me
>Cannabinoids, like those found in marijuana, occur naturally in human breast milk
archive.is/r7Rwb

when ingested the strength of the dose is increased because the liver will hydrolyze the cannabinoid allowing it to better bind with the cannabinoid receptors on the brain. Smoking reduces the potency by a lot.
In moms case she would snap out of her catatonic state and start talking, the difference was startling and she lived a year longer than expected. still she was so afraid of taking it because it was illegal! this is why i will never forgive a jew

If youre young, smoking weed is a huge plus, most girls between 18-24 are opening themselves up more and becoming more experimental. If you smoke a bitch out for her first time and she has that amazing feeling, she'll become more attached to you and it becomes super easy to bang em.

I'm not sorry about your brain damage, you deserved it

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

fuck you mutts

Attached: netherlands ball.png (621x648, 138K)

>CBD possible medical benefits
>THC known getting high benefits

I've a suspicion a lot of "medical use" is people just getting high and claiming cannabis cured them, but hey whatever.

This image never fails to enrage me.
Also, consume cannabis in moderation, just as you would alcohol.

why did you come here with this subject? everyone knows pol isn't qualified to talk on this.

Attached: 1521651937253.png (842x792, 82K)

>the high
It's shit. Makes it easy to fall asleep but ruins REM. Also it makes you think and spout nonsense.

medical companies are probably highly interested in keeping all this shit hushed up

>Muh dying muim
100% chance you are lying

>Everyone should take this mind altering substance

Attached: dunce.png (658x901, 64K)

There is evidence that gasoline cures cancer in a petri dish. Ergo, you just need to huff gasoline to cure cancer. I mean what do you have to lose? You've got cancer.

Marijuana doesnt cure cancer

CBD cures cancer

CBD doesnt get you high, only THC does

Marijuana can aid a cancer patient's chances according to doctors and medical experts, but hey fuck them anyway better to listen to LARP Nazis on Sup Forums for medical advice.

>smoke weed
>health benefits of inhaling carcinogens
>getting a std from fucking Asian whores

We have a brainlet here folks

You are a fucking retard. You don't SMOKE IT, you extract the cannabis from the marijuana plant and turn it into an oil, then ingest or consume the oil. It reverses the growth of the cancer cells and eventually kills them off, while smoking it you don't get as much of the medical benefits. I've seen people days away from dying laying in bed being tube fed actually walk around and resume their daily life because of the oils, people like you hold it back and keep it illegal.

"marijuana cures boredom"

Attached: 8b3cb27e2b134bafd6798898106b81cc.jpg (920x650, 179K)

>anecdotal personal experience without empirical evidence

WEW LAD

That sums it up, there isn't anything more to it than that. The THC is for getting high, the CBD kills cancer. This is what potfags refuse to admit because it'll make them out to be no better than any other addict on drugs.

Low Hippocampal Blood Flow and Higher Alzheimer’s Vulnerability in Marijuana Users
>According to Daniel Amen, M.D., Founder of Amen Clinics, “Our research demonstrates that marijuana can have significant negative effects on brain function. The media has given the general impression that marijuana is a safe recreational drug, this research directly challenges that notion. In another new study just released, researchers showed that marijuana use tripled the risk of psychosis. Caution is clearly in order.”
neurosciencenews.com/alzheimers-hippocampus-blood-marijuana-5611/

Attached: hippocampus-spect-marijuana-neurosceincnews.jpg (750x450, 24K)

>You don't SMOKE IT
Yeah I do, key lime pie is delicious

Attached: 1471558747529.png (436x425, 55K)

Attached: SGDR (21).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

None of those things matter, brainlet...

Attached: 1517543658700.png (488x463, 28K)

Marijuana ruined my life. Im 25 (todays my birthday, fuck me), and it made me completely complacent with doing nothing with my life. Ive smoked 7 years all day every day, and its ruined me. Graduated 2.5gpa with a degree i dont use. Dont have friends anymore. Never had a relationship. Dont be a piece of shit nigger like myself, anons. If you have a piss poor willpower, weed will ruin you.

>blaming his shit on weed
typical

I smoke really good Sativa marijuana every single day, legally. I Just ripped a bong actually.

There are actually a lot of benefits. I spend about $100 on pot a month, because it's an awesome relaxant to have around, once you break the tolerance, it's just like coffee, except the effects are clear headedness, and honestly a bit of peacefulness if you are having a busy or stressed out work day.

Attached: WHOA MAMA.jpg (682x800, 124K)

No, you did that. Marijuana just gives you an excuse.

Youre right, maybe i worded it wrongly. I am of course at fault for my fuckups, but without weed I can see I would be in a better place.

Maybe. Could've just slid into alcoholism, or something even more degenerative. Don't wallow on your past mistakes, step forward.

If the brain is fully developed there is no notable effects.

Remember that time someone got cancer from smoking marijuana?
Me neither.

Attached: 14837697227663.png (600x379, 106K)

Cocaine is not bad for the brain though, it's bad for the heart and whatnot.

Thats the hard part, the weight of knowing that you wasted 7 years of your life with nothing to show for it is such a comedown and so miserably depressing its all i think about. But slowly im getting there

Weed maaaaan!

Attached: Hippie Infographic.jpg (2592x3000, 1.51M)

But gasoline is highly toxic to your body, kills normal cells, and will kill you.

There's hundreds of cannabanoids that could play a role in fighting cancer.

Extracting 1 or 2 of them isn't helpful to anyone with a disease. Why would this be done for any reason but greed and scientific ignorance?

>you extract the cannabis from the marijuana plant
Troll.

Yet other studies say it prevents Alzheimer's. Which to believe?

I use high quality cannabis everyday for less than $1 a day.

>while not harming other cells

You're exonerating weed while seemingly saying that alcohol would provide an excuse.

Evidence CBD can be used to treat people with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia.

The problem with fags smoking it because it's "muh medicine" is a lot of from late 70s onwards were bred specially to up the high giving THC content. In balance the CBD helps combat the negative effects of THC, but it's easier for people just to smoke it or it a load of brownies and then wonder why suddenly everyone is out to get them.

>no notable effects
MRI Scans Show Smoking Weed Lowers Hippocampus Activity, Creating False Memories
>The findings revealed chronic marijuana users were more likely to say they had seen the semantically related new words more often than the healthy participants. The researchers saw memory deficiencies despite the fact participants stopped smoking marijuana one month before the study. Smoking also led to a less active hippocampus, which is the area of the brain associated with storing and retrieving memories.
>“These deficits show a neural basis and suggest a subtle compromise of brain mechanisms involved in reality monitoring. This lingering diminished ability to tell true from false may have medical and legal implications,” the researchers wrote in the paper.
"This study weeds out the doubt of whether marijuana affects memory function and cognitive control. It adds to recent growing research published in the journal that found adults who smoked marijuana regularly as teens were more likely to have memory problems in life. As teens, these adults used marijuana daily for three years. MRI scans revealed an abnormally shaped hippocampus by the time they were in their early 20s and as a result performed around 18 percent worse in long-term memory tests than those who had never touched the drug."
medicaldaily.com/mri-scans-show-smoking-weed-lowers-hippocampus-activity-creating-false-memories-330630

Attached: 1520699718664.jpg (221x250, 3K)

I can still do hard maths pretty fast but I admit that short term memory gets pretty shit

It destroys dopamine producing neurons, which typically produces Parkinsonian symptoms. It's pretty bad, dude. Meth is awful for your brain, but I would also argue that weed is equally bad. Both drugs take about a year to recover at least 80% from.

me 5 years ago

>adults who smoked marijuana regularly as teens were more likely to have memory problems in life. As teens, these adults used marijuana daily for three years
>teens
>brain doesn't finish developing until ~25
Thanks for proving my point

Wwwaaaayyyyyyyy ahead of you there buddy.

Yet it's legal for anyone 18+ because they're supposed to be "adults". Time to raise adult age to 25?

what pot is good for in relation to cancer is making chemo more tolerable. it gives them an appetite and helps them eat, and just feel better in general.

It's harmful to the brain in other ways, and at any age. These people have been told their whole life by joe rogan types that it is harmless, and they will throw out any evidence to the contrary in order to square it away in their mind that they aren't harming themselves.

>Under 6ft
Explains the degeneracy

I wouldn't go that far, If marijuana was made legal for recreational use I would support a minimum age of 25.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 30K)

I realize that, but you didn't specify which constituent in your comment. You said
>Cannabis actually kills cancer cells
I was just taking the piss anyway.

I still don't think people should receive their "adult rights" until 25 in America but that's just me.

I don't support recreational use at all really unless it's "over the counter" CBD pills, legalizing it for people to get high was a mistake.

I smoked weed everyday in college and graduated w/ a bachelor's in psych so OP can suck my dick.

Every person I’ve met who smoke weed day long is a slob. The best example of this are the stoner girls who just give up on taking care of themselves completely. It’s fun to do in your teens but if you smoke weed past your mid 20s your a man child

BA in Psych, what are you doing with your life now i wonder?

>though this is likely bait

wonder who thought of that.

Attached: 5D5A4349-2886-4093-AD4B-BEFC0EC30FC9.jpg (450x413, 34K)

I never have and never would smoke marijuana just to smoke marijuana. I just don't want the federal government dictating what people can and can't do to their bodies. Aside from the medical uses of it, legally selling it could have the potential to rake in tax and significantly reduce drug related crime. If it wasn't for the fact smoking can significantly stunt mental development if you use it while growing, I would say go for it at 18, though. Can't have the general populous slipping even further into retardation.

You do realize that anecdotal experience is what leads people to consider a given hypothesis and engage in further testing? Anecdotal and empirical evidence are not mutually exclusive. If further testing is unable to find a causative link, fine, but that does not seem to be the case. You also must consider that most medical testing is funded by (((pharmaceutical))) companies, who have a vested interest in discouraging the use of cannabis as medicine, as it is not easily patented.

projectcbd.org/cancer

ME SMOKEM DRUG GET BIG INSIGHT INTO WURLD
ME UNDERSTAND REALITY NOW BECAUSE ME LOST BRAIN CELLS
IT VERY SCIENTIFIC

Attached: 1518227075690.png (237x376, 20K)

go to /r/leaves on reddit. trust me

The only reason it reduces drug-related crime is because it was made legal lol. That logic is retarded, if you decriminalized all drugs there would be a significant drop in drug-related crime as well because it's no longer a crime. This isn't about telling people what they can and cannot do, it's illegal because it does more harm than good, same reason automatic rifles aren't as readily available as semi-autos.

>:LE GO TO LE REDDIT BRO XDDDD

Attached: 1516817607339.png (645x729, 105K)

didnt think we had any abos in burgerland

>they can't make money off plant-based medicine
you know a massive amount of pharmaceutical drugs are made from....plants.....right?
jesus christ

Synthetic derivatives made from plants, that they can own.

Raw opium should be used as medicine rather than synthetic derivatives, but drug companies can't own opium latex, but they CAN own own synthetic opiods derived from opium.

They HATE plant-based medicine when it can be used in it's natural form.

>I'm a retarded brainlet that conflates eating broccoli and smoking pot to huffing gasoline.
Youre a faggot, now stfu dipshit.

why are you anti-pot faggots so goddamn insufferable? don't like pot? don't smoke it, you fuckin toad.

>said no one ever

Standard leftist faggot tactic, call for emotion to make you appear as the good and anyone disagreeing as bad.

literally no one takes marijuana for its potential medicinal effects, they take it to look cool

Pot is a physical representation of the phrase "Too good to be true", not even saying you can't have it. I'm just tired of faggots toting it like a snake oil cure-all from some alleyway peddler, it's not as harmless as advertised. Average Americans are barely coherent enough to write proper English, so I don't hold my breath that they'll be able to comprehend the psychological effects of the plant.

underrated
retard alert

Stoners are obnoxious degenerates, they brag about their habits just like vegans do. Plus they smell bad and are lazy. Have you ever worked with potheads? If they smoked and kept silent about it and weren't lazy we wouldn't care

Not even reading thread, but I'll dump my brainlets. My collection is still small

Attached: 1521722166723.png (457x500, 59K)

Attached: 1521721545330.jpg (215x235, 18K)

Attached: 1521689614103.jpg (645x729, 122K)

Attached: 1521676622350.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

Attached: 1521457645658.png (474x711, 90K)

Please provide ONE study proving that marijuana causes cancer. Pro-tip: you can't.