BREAKING !!-EU told Theresa May to FUCK OFF

SHE IS FINISHED as PM. Get ready for early elections in UK.

‘No smoking gun’: Smack in the face for May as EU fails to back British escalation over Skripal.
The UK was quick to point the blame for the Salisbury attack – but its own allies are refusing to do the same.
Reports suggest EU leaders gathering in Brussels are backing away from British attempts to condemn Moscow.

Theresa May’s team has been hoping for unequivocal world backing, but has not received it.
She expelled 23 Russian diplomats from London last week, and has threatened further punishment.

The UK said it was not a snub by Brussels that the language is cooler than last week, especially that used by Germany and France,
but said getting 27 countries to agree is difficult. It is especially damaging for Theresa May after President Putin was praised by Trump in a call after his re-election on Sunday,
despite her hopes the special friendship between the UK and the US would see Trump backing her fully.
rt.com/uk/422029-skripal-allies-gun-escalation-salisbury/

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha THERESA MAY FUCKED HERSELF ROYALLY (in the ass) KEK

Attached: GB.png (2000x1200, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com
rt.com/news/422008-johnson-hitler-remarks-kremlin/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=t1bLlotfGdM
youtube.com/watch?v=vgOi9Os7ReM
youtu.be/P3A1fU_cajI
rt.com/business/421983-bmw-plant-russia-cars/
rt.com/uk/422017-far-rise-terror-threat/
youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=54wmIMMkWZI
youtu.be/h-rZu3ndFSc?t=6m32s
youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0
youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek. Trump wins again. Brits still cucked

>rt.com

>her hopes the special friendship between the UK and the US would see Trump backing her fully.
The bitch literally tried to get Trump overthrown with her fake dossier. Special Friendship? There is more evidence of UK meddling in US elections than Russians. All you got with the Russians points to Russian mafia hacking for personal identifiable information (PII), not voting changing.

So this British fake nerve gas scam has failed.

looks like comrade corbyn will attempt a coup.

fuck giving my tax to those lazy mother fuckers smoking cannabis and producing more mouthes to feed. rees-mogg for prime minister/fuhrer

>rt.com

Up next the BBC says the licence fee is fair and Fox say the president is doing a great job.

Vote of no confidence here we come.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JEREMY CORBYN

>despite her hopes the special friendship between the UK and the US would see Trump backing her fully.
such delusion, Putin was one of the first people who called Trump and congratulated him when Trump himself was elected. also all this talk during trumps campaign and about trying to be friends with russia. did she learn about trump yesterday?

LOOK WHAT THIS SWINE SAID.

Comparing Russia to Nazi Germany is ‘disgusting’ – Kremlin on Johnson’s ‘Hitler’ remarks.
Drawing comparisons between Russia and Nazi Germany is disgusting and unacceptable,
the Kremlin has said in response to recent outlandish remarks by Boris Johnson, who likened Russia’s World Cup to Hitler’s 1936 Olympics.
“This statement is totally disgusting, it is not appropriate for any foreign minister,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
“Undoubtedly, [this remark] is offensive and unacceptable.”

Johnson recently raised the bar for the UK government’s barrage of accusations against Moscow to a new level.
The British foreign minister compared Russia's hosting of this year's World Cup to the 1936 Olympics in Nazi Germany.

“I think the comparison with 1936 is certainly right. It is an emetic prospect to think of Putin glorifying in this sporting event,” he told a receptive Foreign Affairs Committee on Wednesday.

rt.com/news/422008-johnson-hitler-remarks-kremlin/

BoJo agrees with Lab MP who compares Putin to Hitler.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=t1bLlotfGdM

'Scary he represents a nuclear power' - Russia on Johnson comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=vgOi9Os7ReM

FUCKING SWINES

Attached: pigs wallowing in their own shit .jpg (800x555, 164K)

Brexit will be cancelled soon

Well, that sort of thing happens if you tell other EU countries to fuck off for 30 years. Britain never was a team player.

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

Hate speech! May will get offended!
Police!

>Special relationship.

Nobody really believes this, it's just a polite way of saying "war debt".

Oh the Russian living in Germany

>The bitch literally tried to get Trump overthrown with her fake dossier. Special Friendship?
YES YES YES
now I remember, you reminded us, yes she was bitching on both sides of her pie hole

Now you understand why Trump fired tillerson with a tweet.

Damn may, you forget some of us are right next to russia!

> British flag
Would you have preferred BBC

VOTE LABOUR

FOR THE MANY, NOT THE JEW

>Brexit will be cancelled soon
Bwahahahahahahahaha

IT’S TIME

youtu.be/P3A1fU_cajI

Attached: 9849817A-28C9-4D86-97FD-71A6247572BB.jpg (590x350, 71K)

0/10

Attached: Message.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

This was a test of western, particularly EU resolve. The UK showed a bit of backbone, and we're leaving. Enjoy Euroshits! You've earned it.

>fake nerve gas
>spy and daughter braindamaged
k. Wonder what the OPEC blood samples will show up?

The conservative party is in a weak position, so even if Theresa May resigns, I doubt they would call an election. Likely they will appoint some other useless sack of shit as PM.

FREAKING WOOOOW
What a great production.
The End is BASED AS FUCK.

No one is nervous Corbyn can become PM?

Should be lovely to see him stick it to Israel and I’d love a few more neetbucks but honestly he would kill all that’s left of freedom in this cunt and flood our little rainy island with millions of different types of nigger.

I think that this blond pig fucker will stub that rabid bitch in the back very soon.
He might turn on her...trying to get power.

Attached: BJ-blonde pig.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

See
We need to make this happen.
He can be our Trump
A far more intelligent Trump

This "special friendship" the UK thinks it has with the USA is pathetic.

Fuck off

Fuck off Lopez

MEANWHILE in RUSSIA, LOL
(FUCK YOUR SANCTIONS0

BMW aims to finalize Russian autoplant deal before end of 2018
Published time: 22 Mar, 2018

German auto giant BMW is keen to finalize negotiations on the construction of a plant in Kaliningrad, Russia, this year.
The company is now in negotiations with Russian partners, regional and federal authorities.

Another car producing giant from Germany, Daimler, started building a plant in the Moscow region last summer.
BMW already assembles some of its models in Kaliningrad, working in the Avtotor plant.
However, the company wants to create a major manufacturing facility in Russia to be more competitive on the local market

rt.com/business/421983-bmw-plant-russia-cars/

Attached: Fire Works-Celebrating_.jpg (1024x640, 214K)

Your own country will arrest you for that racist comment while Muhhamed rapes your sister. Your country is a joke and you will be destroyed with nobody to blame but your own people.

Attached: 1504419476754.jpg (620x620, 67K)

besides corbyn, labour are the worst for blaming russia

you are not white

I fucking despise May even more than I do Corbyn, at least he is what he says he is, a kooky fucking Marxist, she's a globalist whore LARPing as a conservative, a weakling LARPing as a strong leader, a traitor LARPing as a patriot, fuck that cunt

AND WHAT ABOUT THIS?

George Galloway tells RT the ‘murderous’ far right is on the rise in the UK (VIDEO)
Published time: 22 Mar, 2018

George Galloway’s new documentary exploring the “clear and present danger” of the rise of the far right in Britain will screen on RT UK from Wednesday.
The former Labour MP takes a closer look at the rise of UK fascist groups.
“Anyone who thought that fascism died with [Oswald] Moseley and the Blackshirts got a very rude awakening with the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox,
who was murdered in plain sight by a fascist,” Galloway told RT presenter Bill Dod.

The UK’s most senior counter-terror police officer Mark Rowley warned last month that the terrorist threat from far-right extremists is on the rise,
as he revealed that four alleged terrorism plots had been foiled in the past year.
The broadcaster and writer cautioned against underestimating the potential of the far right to incite violence

rt.com/uk/422017-far-rise-terror-threat/

>rt

fake news.

Some 10/10 Russian spinning right there.

I hate May as much as anyone else, but this is patently false bullshit, and you are an idiot for believing it.

Attached: 1453238491862.jpg (476x275, 62K)

You are such a fucking class cuck. Don't worry comrade, we'll make sure Rees Mogg does his fair share in the gulags.

YOU ARE SO LAME IT HURTS

take this

Attached: Preparation-H.jpg (800x567, 145K)

Hahaha. What an asshat. But the important question: Will he threw out the mussies and packis?

THIS

RT is great as long as you realise all the posts are satire

Attached: 1521504183383.jpg (435x467, 90K)

will he fuck. love how the "awakened" bongs think JRM will be their saviour

Good! That's Brexit assured.

Attached: 1495280927563.jpg (664x590, 140K)

OI IS THAT RAYCISUM I HYEAR!? YOIR UNDER ARREST FOIR HATE SPEECH!

Attached: BritishPolice2.jpg (185x360, 18K)

You think this is sign from EU and indication of things to come re; BREXIT

Pretty much this, most of the British public don't like her. She needs to go asap.

Another privileged weak spineless man from a long line of privately schooled sodomites and paedophiles ? You will vote for this type of greedy elite cripple again ?

Attached: Catch.png (1360x768, 132K)

yes mr bond, but why target them in the first place ?
this is what I would like to know

Attached: 63753462.jpg (1200x1811, 481K)

Based Moggy is alright, at least he possesses a little intelligence and is fairly traditional

Will he be our saviour? Of course not but he may be a step toward salvation and any step in the right direction is worth taking

Moggy, Moggy, Moggy!

Based Mozzer is alright too

youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY

Attached: gcmh.jpg (820x550, 44K)

>it was me May
>the author of all your pain

This documentary IN FULL will be aired on RT tomorrow, 23.March

Galloway's new documentary explores the rise of far-right groups in Britain.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=54wmIMMkWZI

Sounds heavy dudy. Real shit might blow up big time.

>Government wants to spend £66 billion and build a chemical weapons plant to make bombs.
Chemical weapons are socially frowned upon, so they need to have a good excuse or cover story that will justify the building of special labs.
>Suddenly two people end up poisoned in a terrible chemical attack ! Public is outraged ! Demands government investigate.
>Government promises to build special lab to investigate chemical weapons. Will probably cost about £66 billion.

Attached: BovMite.jpg (284x213, 19K)

FOR THOSE INTERESTED
link to that video is here:

He predicted this btw.
Leadership change in UK coming soonish.
Buttblasted shills can't do anything to stop it except make garbage posts on this forum that no one pays attention to.

Why doesn't Galloway make a documentary about Muslim rapists and jihadis? Because Galloway is a fucking Muslim so he makes some bullshit about the far right bogeyman

I warn the one who will write in this thread bad things about Russia, will be identified by IP and will receive in his food a secret laxative with increased power.

Attached: 67679.jpg (587x807, 143K)

>He
Who is he?

>Buttblasted shills can't do anything to stop it except make garbage posts on this forum that no one pays attention to.
What do you have on mind by this

Good. I've been bunged up for a bloody week now. Russia is gay!

Jokes on you, I already have uncontrollable diarrhea.

Attached: shit.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

I'm not confirming your version of events, that has yet to clarify.
But if Europe should, humiliate May and the British position. It will solidify the anti European public opinion. Making a hard Brexit more likely.

Theresa May basically built it up into a war like situation and flopped on that and found no support anywhere, amateur. DESU with the fucking state of London I think Putin should hyper sonic blast it

This would be great but I'm not that optimistic.

Jacob Rees-Mogg for Prime Minister

Attached: war of the wombs.png (1120x929, 814K)

Hmmm, you think EU prefers that much for UK to stay.

The EU 's opinion doesn't matter.

Attached: 1521228517156.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Galloway is a Muslim, a pussy and I wouldn't trust that twat as far as I could throw him.

Theresa May is just a retard. She has no clue what's going on hence why she's always reading directly from a script. How about the UK elects someone who can speak from the heart and that can bully the government into submitting to public demand.

Attached: trpm.jpg (620x342, 21K)

Serious question. Would you fuck Theresa May for a hundred of bucks?

That guy is already earning his Benjamin Franklin

Attached: 992.jpg (992x744, 84K)

it doesn't explain why the skripal pair were targeted for x. I saw that too its mysterious, I don't believe they will include that as a reason to upgrade do you?

Attached: eqyqtre.jpg (606x542, 66K)

Fuck yea Rico. Tell it like it is.

Nothing to do with what Europe wants. It's to do with British attitude. Once Britain understands fully that Europe is over, many still don't, it will get its finger out and rebuild.

meant for u

Nooo,I think apparently there is some rule that can be triggered and you guys will stay in EU.
Right?

I kinda want to see what it would be like. All of his policies are really radical and he wants to nationalise everything. The country will probably go to shit but I want it to.

No.

>fuck giving my tax to those lazy mother fuckers smoking cannabis and producing more mouthes to feed

Who are you referring to?

Attached: 1517639902535.jpg (313x235, 21K)

Haha, no.

George Galloway ladies and gentlemen : youtu.be/h-rZu3ndFSc?t=6m32s

Attached: 1520745372518.jpg (575x767, 111K)

There is but one hope remaining to us

youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: jacob-rees-mogg.jpg (1600x910, 617K)

Will you watch it just to get his perspective?
What if he is right tho?

Yes.

youtu.be/hvl112Khwlg

Gee, I wonder who could be hiding behind that UN flag.

Attached: 1385790860504.png (501x590, 184K)

George Galloway ladies and gentlemen : youtu.be/h-rZu3ndFSc?t=6m32s

Skip to 6:32 (I forgot that embed doesn't use timestamp)

Attached: 1521592174071.jpg (2100x2575, 924K)

>Once Britain understands fully that Europe is over, many still don't, it will get its finger out and rebuild.
So why the FUCK that cunt is fighting with Russia.
What UK doesn't need friends ?
EU is pissed, Russian bear is raging. WTF ?
where is the logic?

OK, thx

Open minded. good

Attached: alternative-locations-get-work-done.jpg (1024x576, 424K)

The false flag chemical attack is supposed to make Putin look evil so they can attack the Russians who are helping Assad

It's all about Syria at the moment, Assad was supposed to be gone a year ago and there are long held plans and fat cash riding on it

which one of us is in debt tho? I mean israel most definitely has some bitter feelings when the american goyim denied expansion into the sinai.

>Gee, I wonder who could be hiding behind that UN flag.
I"M

So US is at the wheel.

Ur a fagget

Attached: 1519856174350.jpg (386x374, 119K)

What does Russia have to gain by poisoning a spy who already handed over all his information. And his daughter, who lives in Russia. And doing this right before the presidential election. Sounds more like a false flag to me. Gives them a reason to ban more stuff and put more cameras.