Ethnicity Thread - El Creatura Edition

To those of you who sold your DNA to the kike companies, post results. I'll start. R8.

Bonus points to those who guess country of origin correctly.

Attached: 20180322_135008.png (1200x1386, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/4097678/#4101423
vimeo.com/261375982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gave his DNA and money to some jewish company to prove that he is white
fucking pathetic

>to prove I'm "white"
No, I I was just curious what my ethnic make up is. It proved I'm a mutt.

Fucking Amerimutt.
Guess me.

Attached: guess.png (371x325, 10K)

I don't want to give my DNA to them.

I only did it because my mother wanted to. But I'm glad I did.

100 bucks. Took it last year. I don't recommend ancestry though, it's too general. National geographic has a nice one. Google it.

Irish. Also, I'm a first generation American. Both my parents come from the same country. Guess again.

Future father of wife's boyfriend's dune coon baby.

Turkey?
And I'm no filthy Mick.

Close but no cigar. Also, my next guess is England at this point.

Not England.
Bosnia?

Is that as specific as ancestry will go? What a rip off

No, it also pinpoints particular regions within those groups. It also links you to your cousins by looking at your DNA.

I got hit with that 1% African (Berber) meme.

Attached: results.png (324x446, 19K)

Yeah, Ancestry's not the best.
desuarchive.org/his/thread/4097678/#4101423
This user did some studying. Read his posts.

Oh ok cool . Got mine coming in a few weeks

Russia/Armenia/

Getting warmer. Though I am a Muslim, technically speaking. I don't practice religion, I eat pork and drink n' stuff. No one in my family is religious really.

Well with that amount of Great Britain I assume you're in the USA. You can't be an Aussie because where would the east Europe come from? Dunno about New Zealand.

It's super general for me. Doesn't show me the groups in my region.

People guess I'm from as far west as Germany, and as far east as the stans. Though usually people get that I'm some sort of South slav.

Better results than me then.

Nyet.

>Nyet
Hmmm, i mean Russia in the historical plan. Even no ex-Russian Empire or at least ex-USSR? Because it certainly looks like this.
Romania?

Ex ussr puppet. Very close to romania.

Albanian?
And, yep, I am a true Yankee.

le 99.7% face

Attached: IMG_9422.jpg (640x1008, 78K)

so much for the reconquista

Attached: moor.png (1212x756, 177K)

>t. swarthy anglp

You are not white, Owen

Oi! Bin that DNA test
>tfw old blood southerner

Attached: IMG_7683.jpg (750x926, 97K)

I get it - Bulgaria.

Here's my AncestryDNA. I don't know how reliable these things are because I took a 23andMe test and it doesn't show I have any Iberian, Finnish, South Asian, or Central Asian.

Attached: ethnicity.png (415x531, 16K)

you are a roach

Attached: IMG_7684.jpg (750x1334, 190K)

I was actually pretty surprised with mine. My whole life I thought my paternal grandfather was German. Turns out he must've been almost entirely Scandi.

What's the other 2 percent, Jamal?

Attached: 52B74AA8-9B45-4E0F-82F2-35182A834682.jpg (802x1031, 203K)

step aside plebs, let the pureblood through

Attached: nojewbloodwoot.png (1863x798, 160K)

well at least u r not an arab or a subsaharan nigger

>guess country of origin on a board where you post with a flag

Forgot to include the cap. Also glad I'm not part nigger.

Attached: Untitled.png (408x385, 13K)

kek Im more british than the natives

Attached: 23andme.png (985x590, 52K)

You fall into a trap with that sort of logic. The jews say we are all mixed. How can we prove that's not true? With a dna test. But then you say the dna tests are a jewish scam.

Shalom naggers.

Attached: 23me.png (1798x1401, 210K)

Attached: master.png (608x519, 13K)

Do you know of any jews in your familyy?

Here my ancestry.com results.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-154520.jpg (613x939, 151K)

moored

Yep. Depending on who you ask, I may be technically jewish

Oh shit! Sorry.
Pretty sure this is error, or my Swedish great great great grandfather was addicted to the pole

Attached: IMG_8247.jpg (750x1003, 104K)

Bingo Have a thumbs up.
I mean, kind of.
Lucky guy for not having your region at war for a thousand fucking years.

Attached: 20180322_154442.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

Do you look white? Are you assimetrical?

Great. Your parents are siblings. What a surprise, blyad.

That just seems like such a bizarre mix. Northern euro and Jew? I would expect if youre mixed with Jew to be Southern or Eastern euro. Though I guess irish may be common too.

Malopolska has had its fair share of conflict, . Its just that Polish peasants and farmers tend to intermarry one another.

Attached: letmerepeatnojewblood.png (1853x853, 223K)

>ashkenazi jews are classified as european
That rustles me. I've seen some places that have turks and gypsies as european too

why is finland separated?

will spam my dna test as usual

Attached: 56%andme.png (1714x1443, 181K)

I'm symmetrical. There's no such thing as "white" I'll stick out like a thumb in Norway but I'll look like everyone else and blend in the balkans.

"Turk" is not an ethnicity. Turks are like the amerimutts of that continent. People can range from Anzu tier to Arab tier.

I post on the forums too much to put my result on here but 100% European, no Southern Euro.

I think it has to do with Finnish people actually being significantly genetically separated from other euro populations.

Attached: BOOM.png (776x860, 373K)

Ashkenazi Jews cluster with Southern Italians and Greeks, so why wouldn't they be classified as European?

Attached: Fixation Index.png (1600x1280, 600K)

Lets see yours Mehmet.

23 & me redid my report, and the only changes were adding the .1% sub-Saharan African and .1% East Asia / Native American.

Guess I'm not going to the white etho-state. :-(

Attached: Capturew.png (689x1131, 62K)

i get the mongol stuff and all but not this.

Berbers are probably the best ethnic Africans, aside from Copts.

I used 23andme.

Attached: 23 and me results.png (1432x621, 29K)

For the reformist Judaism and others that do not consider the matrilineal line, right?

Never sold anything to anyone but i googled and my family name and earliest ancestor showed up on google in records from the early 14th century.

My family is no noblemen or bluebloods just mountain men and women who kept their family name from ancient times.

Attached: 1122.jpg (504x368, 73K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: muh genetics.png (691x470, 32K)

>Keaton
What an amerimutt name

>guess
fucking Azeri churka

Attached: EBCFD40F-E0D7-4C14-A9D2-31D805D497B7.jpg (1072x1025, 242K)

Why wouldn't we be? Scandinavian/Baltic/Finns/Eastern europe/western europe/Britain etc are all separated.

Pls rate. It also has nice music. Can you guess where I'm from.
vimeo.com/261375982

Attached: kreisi_forg.png (655x527, 26K)

I see you have some turkic blood
Simo Hayha/10

sheeeit
what is that .1% tho

>vimeo.com/261375982
what the fuck lol, is that a video you made or does it come with the dna testing fee? I want to say you are of Mongolian stock with a little finish

C-can I join the ethnostate, fellow white brethren?

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-124313.png (720x1280, 111K)

it means you're a whitey

Supposedly anything that is "< 0.1%" is non existent and they add that in to make you think you arnt white.

i'm the purest mutt

Attached: mydna.png (1185x579, 162K)

That's how the DNA test presents it to you first.

>0,1% african
Fuck off nigger

Who's who in regards to your parents?

i bet you're the tallest among your friends

scandi I1 father, eastern european R1a mother, finn idk

Guess where I was born cunts.

TOP KEK. Pure Slavscum, congratulations.

Attached: Ancestry.png (1071x539, 64K)

I actually am, I am 194cm (~ 6'4)

I think any of the less than 10% ones are bullshit that they put in to make you think you're not white

I would like to take one of these tests but I am so absolutely certain that I am 100% irish that I feel like I would be throwing money away.

Shiet, what kind of eastern euro mother? Something about a proper western diet and polish parents made me into a 192cm towering fuck

>inb4 'Irish people aren't white'

Attached: ANCDNA.png (378x433, 15K)

where do we draw the line, 90% or 95%?

Seems about right. I am only 52% euro, 5% middle east/north African. If i assume i got 0.45% SSA from my Iberian side and that all of my European DNA is Spanish. Then my Spanish side is 52/57.45 or European. Le 90.51%

People with irish ancestry and british flags arnt even human.

same experience about the diet, I am a bit taller than both parents. my mother is Ukrainian

One of my relatives dedicated years to trace our ancestry till the dawn of man. There are rumors that there is tatar, jewish or etc ancestry.

Yeah £120 for that and it wasn't exactly a surprise to me either. You might find out you had a lot of British ancestry, not sure how you'd feel about that. I watched GATTACA when I was 12 years old or something and since then I'm fascinated with DNA so I don't really see it as a waste of money, but an affirmation.

Also did the Muhdo test that Eddie Hall has been shilling (pic related), that might be more interesting if you're interested in your DNA but really are convinced that you're 100% Irish.

Attached: Profile.png (819x695, 32K)

>till the dawn of man.
If you look far back, you will find Africans too.
What do you mean dawn?
When was the writing invented?

The hell is this? They're claiming I have some jew blood in me? Fuck you goyims I'm about to get my free jew shekels

Attached: download_20180322_163257.jpg (1039x1083, 84K)

100%.
But, really, it depends. For an Amerimutt, I'd say a drop of Injun is acceptable, and also, maybe, North African or Caucasian. And Jew, I guess.
But, seriously, 100%.

That does look more interesting but for roughly €1000 you can have your code gone through with a fine tooth comb and have every known risk factor spelled out for you.

I.e. relatively very far.