So basically all of the racism and sexism on this board stems from you guys not getting laid? SAD!

So basically all of the racism and sexism on this board stems from you guys not getting laid? SAD!

Attached: B90C1988-4BA3-467B-B049-89F985847A14.jpg (683x1024, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
xvideos.com/video24970329/aya_kawasaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had sex with a 23 years old stranger girl yesterday. I'm 40 years old

I love to fuck

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Yes, that must be it.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 33K)

sauce?

it's not that, it's the evil Sup Forums hacker. he changes most of our posts

Attached: 1521743870751.jpg (716x746, 79K)

I have gf ;) I just want dead jews.
An peopel to arm up with gls for their ar-15s that require no permit
americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html

neck yourself, degenerate.

neck yourself virgin

Yes, so?

Fix teeth and drop 30 pounds and it would be a dead ringer.

Attached: CosPlay.png (924x482, 456K)

Fuck off! I fucking helped her and she gave me sex.

That girl liked me
She

ohhhh. edgy. you hear that one on the playground?

Attached: 1521171149387.jpg (204x247, 6K)

>So basically all of the racism and sexism on this board stems from you guys not getting laid?
Nonsense
The pope, the biggest virgin in the world advocates for tolerance and equality.

Bad b8

Attached: 1510727768572.jpg (708x1024, 85K)

>So basically all of the racism and sexism on this board stems from you guys not getting laid?

Indeed. Essentially you can blame women for perpetuating racism and sexism.

>I may be a degenerate, b-but at least I'm not a non degenerate
Kill yourself

I get laid almost every night to the point I'm starting to not want sex

Neck yourself protector of degenerates.

Not being able to get laid is a very sad thing, and the fact that you make fun of the people that it happens to instead of showing a little fucking sympathy is how you end up with school shooters.

Attached: 41A8EB02-7620-4E0A-A9C9-C8E027DEEACE.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

I'm pretty sure it's actually a result of easy meaningless sex, which there is a plethora of in society now.

is that a fucking Hotel Transylvania fantasy? I am very fucking into it

Same, its becoming a chore. My GF likes to fuck me alot, but too much off anything will burn you out.

Right. Goth girls are sexy.

Women are significantly 'meaner' people than men are. Women actually enjoy putting other people down in and of itself

Neck yourself just because.

maybe we're not all racists. maybe a lot of us are just assholes and the quickest way to get our misanthropic fix comes from keking at a board of shitposting nazi-larpers lol

I can get laid as much as I want. My wife's Bull fucks my ass at least twice a week.

Cool, suck my dick

Meaningless sex is everywhere and more easily accessible than any other time in history, but no matter how low girls' standards drop, there's always this underclass of men who are still beneath them.

I'm one of those guys and it's quite literally driven me mad trying to figure out what I have to do to be treated like a normal man. Women despise me because they seem to have an extra sense that lets them detect genetically inferior mates. Whenever I try to make any kind of move, they sense that I'm a reproductive nightmare, and activate their fight or flight response.

Sex is overrated. I've had 4 girlfriends aged 18/25/26/21.
It's nice, but I wouldnt go out of my way to go do it because I could just jack off and not have the need to fuck them. Laying down with them and watching a movie is nicer. I'd rather get a blowjob than vaginal sex as it's more personal to me

Attached: 15b06a75dbb64c930028b6009e690d925ee0d957_hq.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>She- ... ????
Based mods physically removing gay blogposts.

THIS that motherfucker does that shit all the time he cant keep getting away with it

>Drop 30pounds
Why?

I’m married and have my second white child due in April. I still want all non-whites forcibly removed from these United States, from Canada, from australia, New Zealand and obviously from Europe. These are our lands, we fought for and won them, and I hate our politicians who just decided they were our overlords and to hand them over to others without a proper fight it’s maddening

She needs braces.

Pol is 90 % homosexual so lack of females definetely isn’t a problem.

>you only hate things that are bad for you because you don't try them enough

Im not a chicken, you're a turkey! D.A.R.E. Degenerate Antifa Resistance Education

Racism is not about saying "kill all niggas because they are niggas", 'tis more about understanding that race is clearly not a social construct, and that we have racial differences, as isolated populations of people evolved differently. This is what lefties is trying to hide.

christ you turbo beta
just fuck a hooker and stop making your entire life about what women think of you
they are literally secondary to everything else, focus on your own shit and stop letting them mindfuck you

So is not getting laid your identity guys?

incel damage control itt is so obvious.

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because Sup Forums is White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Send me a picture of you. I wanna see what makes you so beta. It could be as simple as dressing the right way

I honestly can't tell the difference between satire and true autistic screeching anymore.

>Sup Forums is white

Attached: 1496480558945.jpg (470x360, 47K)

>t. roastie

Attached: 56C4C63549DC3C3D74F6F32BEF18F4FB_img170917022802-9CCD6440.jpg (1024x852, 132K)

Yep, that's right, we're all just sad, dumb, redneck losers living in basements. We have absolutely no power, money, talent or influence and all our ideas are obviously wrong so there's nothing for you to worry about is there?
Now run along and watch some more TV. You can learn about how we are all both "pathetic, useless, teenage virgins" and "the greatest threat to everything ever" simultaneously.
This is a board of peace where we discuss the restoration of vintage Laserdisc players.
Keep guessing boy.
Oh, and sage.

Attached: IvSu8UAmDw_wuRtbzWVKSlGq1kXT9H4FSCs5YH-pdlE.jpg (885x665, 109K)

My fetish is sticking ones dick into a nipple hole.

I'm in a happy relationship, and I'd still be considered """""racist""""" and """""sexist""""" by your dumb standards, as would my gf.
>inb4 accusations of being a larper
>inb4 mgtow faggotry

Attached: 1427308913129.png (583x700, 416K)

>you turbo beta

Omega, actually.

>just fuck a hooker

Hookers aren't what I want man. I want to be attractive. I want to think that I have a chance when I see a girl that I'm attracted to instead of assuming, correctly, that she just wants to fuck my more attractive friends.

>stop making your entire life about what women think of you. they are literally secondary to everything else,

I can't. I'm almost 30 years old now and have never had a girlfriend. Like I said, every girl I ask out goes into fight or flight mode and either insults me or tries to get as far away from me as possible. There are middle schoolers who figure our how to have these basic inconsequential social interactions with the opposite sex, but I still haven't and am going into the second half of my life.

>focus on your own shit and stop letting them mindfuck you

I tried that for several years. Just kept my head down, worked on improving myself, jerked off when I felt the urge. Tried to convince myself that it wasn't a big deal that I was unsuccessful and that things would pan out for me eventually. They never did. My friends, family, coworkers, everybody makes fun of me. Even you. People like me are the lowest tier of society, and I can't forget about it even if I want to.

is that the vampire from hotel transylvania

Are you gonna sauce or what?

yes, the anger and hate stems from these virgins not getting laid. it's natural. one day they'll get mad enough to fix their shit and be normal human beings.

until then, enjoy your hands.

It isn't about whether youre attractive or not. You just need to be fit and youll in anywhere.

It's swimsuit succubus

stop being a faggot asking girls out. tje only dates i went on were when i was already engaged and apart from my now wife, with her permission, just because i was curious about the dating thing.

make friends and don't be a creep.

>I wanna see what makes you so beta

I can do it without showing a pic. It's really pretty simple:

I'm a mutt. My mom was a stupid coalburner, got knocked up, and raised me by herself. I have a hard time fitting in socially because in addition to my racial identity being out of whack, I grew up without a masculine influence in my life and don't know how to be appropriately aggressive or act like a man. The few times I've ever tried to stand up for myself or manifest any of the latent aggression that I feel, I was punished, browbeaten, or simply got my ass kicked until I learned my place.

I don't really want to show a pic of myself anyway. As jaded and cynical as I sound, I really don't think I could mentally handle all the joke about my goblineqsue appearance in addition to all the stuff about me being a beta. I'm less of one than you'd think though. I work out a lot, dress ok. I even joined a fraternity once because I thought it might help me.

>>Drop 30pounds
>Why?

Because Mavis in Hotel Transylvania is not a chubby.

>he's half nigger and still cant get laid

yeah, you should probably just kill yourself.

I'm about to go fuck my Mrs, just taking a shit first before I shower and go out,... And I still think you're a nigger.

>Fuck off! I fucking helped her

With what

Source?

Neither is this girl. Fuck i bet shes a freak

Most Sup Forums, myself included, is underage. I haven't been laid yet, but that isn't the reason for my racism. I've interacted with other races and the ones I find annoying are usually the niggers. They stink and are much more obnoxious than the spics.

Holy fuck I am at my wits end with this gaslighting. All jews and subhumans need to die, now.

Attached: gaslight.jpg (430x510, 61K)

Dude look at OP's image.. that is a chubby.

This image is birthing hips sexy... that image is chubster.

Attached: RollRoll3.png (408x601, 373K)

it's a big problem actually, getting laid ensures you will reproduce, (assuming you don't use condoms), and if you reproduce you have done your biological purpose
not doing that means you are to be exterminated, faced with certain death males start to get anxious, it's no wonder that incels go postal, they are threatened with extermination and their killers are women who refuse to have sex with them, that's right, women decides who's genes are going to survive, they are the ultimate sexual selectors (except rape cases off course)

No, you're just a retard

Not true. I'm in excellent shape, but no matter how good I am, there's always somebody better that they'd rather trade up to.

>make friends and don't be a creep.

I made friends. Lots of friends. I was actually so popular I got elected president of the frat I was in. Didn't help. Women exclusively desired my friends. Never even so much as flirted with me. They don't want to talk to or be around people like me when there are really attractive men around to interact with.

As far as not being a "creep", if I knew how to do that or had any control over it, don't you think I would? What kind of shitty advice is that? Women are the sole arbiters of what constitutes creepy behavior and in my vast experience being a creep/loser/beta, what it boils down to more often than not is being unattractive. Whether that's because you're actually unattractive or just relatively so in comparison to a bunch of more attractive people in your vicinity, any of your actions are wrong and everyone elses are right.

>Plastic-looking gook

I really don't see how people find this attractive.

No it isn’t. Succ is slender and looks completely different. Do you even know what she looks like or is she the only Mavis cosplayer you know so you assume every Mavis is her? Blind fucker.

Stop making excuses and stop being a faggot.

Go tell a girl you're a Nazi. That's how I met my bernie-loving wife. You mad enough for that?

My negro.
For the past 2 years I've been getting sick of sex with my gf. Foreplay feels like a chore and she's not very creative in the bedroom, only wants to do the same 2 positions because everything else 'hurts' her.
I prefer fapping now days.

Jesus. Who's this semen demon?

You litterally just posted a blatantly shooped skinny asian. Are you retarded?

fag falling for photoshop

I actually intend to. Girls like actual niggers and half breeds that act like them. I'm a milquetoast faggot who acts like a white guy.

>Stop making excuses and stop being a faggot.

These aren't excuses, they're experiences. This shit has actually happened to me. What does "stop being a faggot" even mean anyway? What specifically is it that you think I can fix? It's just as bad as "stop being a creep".

It means you know better, you just think you're superior in some way, or there's some thing that you think you're too good to do or to be. One common thing with virgins is the endless stream of reasons and excuses. Shut the fuck up.

Make friends. Once you have friends, stop jerking off and do social things with them. Once you're there, take a page from Trump and grab em by the pussy. Don't ask, tell and do.

You date people you don't know. People you do know, you fuck them five minutes from now.

She is not photoshopped!!!
google : rollroll

Attached: RollRoll5.png (408x605, 531K)

Really! does THIS look photoshopped??!

Attached: RollRoll.png (479x598, 578K)

>she is not photoshopped!
>posts another shooped to shit photo

There's a reason this girl never shares videos. She needs to quit the toddler face shoop too.

Lmao at nature being supposedly degenerate. Good luck with that denial son

fucken lol

OK

Attached: RollRoll7.png (479x598, 448K)

>Make friends. Once you have friends, stop jerking off and do social things with them.

Like I said, I did. I made lots of friends. Became the most popular guy in my house. I did social thing after social thing with them. Threw tons of parties. Went places. You name it, and I've fucking done it. It's not an excuse to say that women just didn't care about me in spite of all of that. So many of them told me directly to my face that I wasn't good enough for them. The rest of them didn't need to because they were too busy fucking my friends. I did everything I could, I put myself out there Christ only knows how many times, and got rejected every single time.

>It means you know better, you just think you're superior in some way, or there's some thing that you think you're too good to do or to be.

Man, I have a mountain of evidence that tells me I'm inferior. I don't think I'm better or superior to anybody. If I act like I know better about that, it's because I do. I do know better about being treated like a subhuman more than you do. It doesn't make me a faggot to notice the reoccurring patterns in my life.

Yeah. Shut the fuck up about your failures and try again.

> Shut the fuck up about your failures and try again.

What woman wants a man who's never had a girlfriend at 30 years old? Would she even consider him a man considering how much experience he lacks? Would you?

When did you get married by the way? At what age did you have women so figured out that you led off with being a Nazi to your future wife? How many women were you successful with by then..

Maybe you should get yourself sent to prison. Or get a rifle and go live out in the woods in Minnesota. Upend your shit, find something new, you're clearly quite content in your misery.

I got married at 29, after 28 years of being an incel. Almost 30 now. Idolizing and emulating Trump turned my shit around enough to see everything I'd been doing wrong. It's painful to see people in my former situation.

I also moved here from Australia.

>What woman wants a man who's never had a girlfriend at 30 years old?

Just lie about it. Come clean after. She'll figure it out pretty fast in bed anyway.

I mean Aymui or what ever is the real name but you can see more mavis on a hotter girl whos not fat at swim suit

No trust me man send one over to me, on skype or something if you want

This is Aya Kawasaki. She has videos on her twitter because she's real. If this rollroll attention whore were real too obviously she'd post videos.
xvideos.com/video24970329/aya_kawasaki

Attached: 20633290_1944708152473713_6350305328357179392_n.jpg (1080x1349, 61K)

He's a half nigger mutt, you already know what he looks like. Light brown, well rounded jaw, short brown hair, healthy weight. This nigga just learned helplessnessing his shit up.

well image is deleted what is this thread about?