Why do liberals love harry potter, The Hunger Games and emojis so much?

Why do liberals love harry potter, The Hunger Games and emojis so much?
They are obsessed, they often bring harry potter signs to protests. Why?

Attached: smuggies.png (878x699, 46K)

Free harry potter pepe

Attached: harry potter.png (862x660, 37K)

It’s easy to digest and everybody’s doing it. It requires almost no thought and no individual interpretation of characters or events is necessary. It is plainly written and designed to appeal to all audiences thus it functions as a group activity rather than an individual pursuit which always opens the floodgates to mouthbreathers to occupy its fanbase.

Only books they've read maybe.
I didn't start reading anything of value until I was 22

Brainwashed and programmed.
Repetitive image mind programming works just like fashion advertising (but is more powerful since everything the media produces is uniformly dedicated to control). In other words it makes them strive to be like the media.

Attached: IMG_2973.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Also potter and is stupid bitch autheress are deeply satanic and depraved, and aimed at polluting children's minds through harnessing fairy tales and turning them to NWO evil.
Shit on potter.

Attached: IMG_3043.jpg (320x200, 39K)

Because it’s the only thing they’ve ever read.

Because the average Leftist has a reading age of 12.

If you ever argue with a Leftist on the internet, they will often call you stupid and brag about their own intellect, believing nobody will notice that they cannot write for treacle, so long as they sprinkle in 'big' 'academic' words pulled from their trusty Thesaurus.com tab open next door.

They are literal brainlets.

Attached: dlnOeEs.png (651x486, 102K)

Its material at their reading level and capacity for thought.

Attached: nazidogsalutememe.jpg (648x504, 182K)

>objectively superior goals
>villain

It's a shame about the execution and results, but Voldy is /ourguy/ nonetheless.

Because they are children. They dont read history or any works of literature with value. HP is a black/white world and that is how they view the world. It is also easy to read.

Attached: IMG_1099.jpg (417x422, 44K)

>Replace "Muslim" with "Muggle"
>Only significant muggles in the series treat their step son like shit, lock him under the stairs etc.
>are violently opposed to anything outside of their own narrow world view
>all muggles have to be kept oblivious to wizards because they would probably kill them or some shit
fuck me these idiots get arguments from a children's book and they cant even get that right

They have a childish mind and never grew up. Then again, you can hardly blame them when the media they consumed as children is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: potter3.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

Based "No!"poster, you beat me there

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (648x504, 254K)

I asked my dad the other day, who has read a lot all of his life, what the most intellectually challenging book/series he’s read and he said the (oringinal) Dune series.

A guy who went to graduate school and reads trigonometry books for fun. And has read hundreds of sic-fi books, I was a bit surprised. He said trying to keep all the themes and characters and their development in a cohesive form that you can follow and understand is a challenge for most people.

where do arthur c clarke and stephan baxter fall on this tier list?

Great book

Atlas shrugged shit tier
Slaughterhouse 5 good tier

You are bang on the money there, user. JK Rowling founded:
wearelumos.org
for people with $$$ who want to "adopt" a kid from Haiti or one of those East European orphanages, with no questions asked.
CHECK THE LOGO

Attached: Rowling.jpg (1164x698, 212K)

Tolkien
>Made up a language
>Defined the classic good looking supporting races, mongrel antagonists
>Writes about the value of war against lesser controlled beings
>Is the most down to earth guy of all the cocksuckers there and made something with his life and writting ability
>Hero pretty much wages war at the race that supports and worships an evil god instead of sucking his cock
>Fight for freedom and the betterment of this world even when it seems hopeless
Yes, put him in the same tier with fuckin' George R. Martin and those cunts, Harper and Rowling.

Attached: 1519237132657.jpg (750x448, 136K)

not to mention its west vs east

The guy went to war and then pretty much made a book about what it really is about for the people fighting

Protecting and cleansing

The whole fantasy theme is his being creative and sneaking those ideas past jewish tards-now that you meantion it Mordor is on the east shieeeet

the further west you go the more comfy and safe it is with the shire and the further east you go the more dangerous it gets with mordor, rhun (asia) and the haradrim (muslims)

"""Nerd""" culture.

Except emojis, that's just a normie thing.

I am currently on Chapterhouse: Dune for the second time. Amazing series. My favorite of all time. Miles Teg is a total boss. And Dune is the best sci fi book ever writtten. Bless the maker and His water. haha

bait image

>Hunger Games
>badass marysue woman protagonist who can shoot and fight and whatnot
Hmm, I wonder why they love it.

Aydin Palidin did a 50 minute video on this that covers it real well.

Da fuk is that

why do trumpcucks love anime?