ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. HOW CAN WE STOP GUN VIOLENCE?!!??!

Attached: 1495765471806.jpg (1524x2048, 456K)

bot

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, GOYIM

The guns. Give it to me.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Im not a bot, I just made this image faggot

No one nose

Jews always push for gun control. They are afraid for a REAL holocaust. They know what massive crime they have done to humanity.

yup

Attached: 1511241680720.png (998x1019, 945K)

Guys.

GUYS!

I got an idea.

What if we.

Now stay with me on this.

What if we... Made murder illegal!

Genuius!

>NRA there is blood on your hands
Planned parenthood is guilt free though...

these jews are despicable. They shot the kids in the school.

bump

Stop the media from hyping it at every opportunity. Name one major anti gun celebrity that hasn't been payed to solve their fake problems on the silver screen with a gun. For every bit that hollyberg claimes to be anti gun it is more addicted to gun violence and gun warship than a dope fiend. The media has known for years that their metod of reporting gun violence propagetes more gun violens, but they won't change their ways because it makes them the most money and severs their political goals. The pepole crying for more gun control have all the power to change the perception on gun violence and ownership, but they don't because they want to have their cske and eat it too.

The war on the AR is a fight for the destruction of american gun culture and control over the only major growing gun ownership demographic. That is why they focus on these relatively anomalous shootings. It's the only time their political enemy of a gun is used for illicit violence and they need to ban it to regain control in the generational war for the culture of the people. Even after they ban all guns they will still use just as much gun violence in the media. They want it all and they want us to have none. Gun control was never about the guns it was always about the control. Their guns aren't going anywhere. The criminals guns aren't going anywhere. (((They))) don't like armed sheep. We fight back insted of going to the slaughter house and we protect ourselves. Which makes it a hell of a lot harded to sell us on the police state they want to lord over us with.

You can short circut your average liberal with one question about guns. When you finally do take away all the guns from the people when do the police stop carrying AR's?

Attached: 1518582801624.png (2304x1446, 620K)

It wasn't a real question lmao. The shooting was a false flag and this is a completely manufactured tragedy.

Attached: 56.png (750x1009, 851K)

KIDS DEMAND ACTION THROUGH THE ORGANIC MOVEMENT. NO MORE GUNS

Attached: fox florida shooting.jpg (1322x735, 175K)

Can I have the leaked nude of that bald chick?

Attached: chrome_2017-11-12_14-24-14.png (600x599, 702K)

No

come on

>we
What do we have in common "fellow American"?? O.P., it is the 21+ trillion in debt? The ongoing White Genocide, on course to completely brown-out and eradicate the white GENOtype here, an act of criminal genocide?

Tell me, O.P., what it is we have in common?

Here ya go god speed.

Attached: B177676D-5EE5-437B-8254-D36722BF6EED.jpg (962x660, 139K)

Yeah, because making drugs illegal worked so well, right?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Ban democrats

Much apreciated. Any more?

Nupe

Attached: DM3UX-tUQAADuoK.jpg (479x478, 34K)

do you even have a single gun up there in norway?

I´m coming Jew.

Attached: basharas-al-assadas-69633316.jpg (900x683, 64K)