Why haven't you converted to Hinduism, the last major Aryan religion?

Why haven't you converted to Hinduism, the last major Aryan religion?

Attached: gif.jpg (632x900, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mad_Pooper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they have any call centres for would-be converters?

ring pretty much any call centre if you want to speak to a hindu

shit religion, shit race, shit country, shit people, shit food, shit culture, shit everything

POO IN LOO

its great speaking a language that isn't whored out for the entire world to mutilate

Because you can't convert to Hinduism. You have to born in it.
Anyways you can follow the books and practice Hinduism.

that's a cool outfit apart from the stupid ass nosering

Cuz white people embracing Hinduism has already been ruined by 60s&70s hippies. Kali’s pretty cool, but I gravitate towards Tibetan Buddhism thought more.

Indian food is the best

Also I want to fuck Kali

Attached: 4c6238ff3edff8aaee147284f650aa61--kali-goddess-goddess-names.jpg (600x915, 89K)

says the guy who hides behind the meme flag..

Heidi Klum May be a coal-burner but she makes one sexy Destroyer Of Worlds

Attached: 8185D095-6422-4F14-B62F-474843733C70.jpg (177x284, 26K)

Hinduism is the result of the fall of Atlantis. They were degenerate and lost everything as a result.
Buddhism is the rediscovery of what was lost.

Are white men welcome?

What about Zoroastrianism?

you're so wrong boi

Religion is a meme.

It's about as Aryan as European Christianity.

I am unironically obsessed with Vishnu

I want an Aryan Indian hottie harem to breed and make food

Attached: Untitled.png (846x510, 1.15M)

If that wasn't a union jack it would be kek and FPBP -- fuck you faggots

no

Attached: 1521491028217.jpg (199x253, 10K)

Because once you convert, they'll kill you if you try to leave

How were the first Hindus made then?

That's not Hinduism, Mutt.

Depends on the sect, some you can marry into, most you have to be born into it.

2 reasons

1. No evidence

2. Hate the aesthetics

u r rarted

Everybody is welcome. Even atheists.

Hinduism is newer term but the real term is "sanatan Dharma" literal to the eternal tradition.
Hinduism is not religion but largely a way of life.
There's schools of thoughts in Hinduism and you can choose as you want to follow.

>Follow a religion you don't believe in because it's an Aryan religion.
Thanks but no thanks.

Microsoft tech support.

Attached: Pajheet_rothschild.jpg (220x293, 27K)

I have.

Prabhupada accepted us all into the Math.

Same reason I'm not moving to the ghetto. It's overrun by shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Attached: 1516373244570.jpg (736x498, 170K)

bump

Indians are the laziest, most greedy, most selfish, most disgusting and unclean, heartless, cruel, evil, arrogant, and DUMBEST race of people on the planet. Indians are not even human. They are subhumans. Lower than cockroaches.

Indians need to be literally exterminated. They contribute absolutely nothing to the human race and simply parasite off of other races, especially white people. The only thing Indians are good at is stealing white people's jobs and money.

Indians need to be exterminated off the face of this planet.

>Dude spirituality is the way, LMFAO!

Attached: 8xZ4g0.png (320x346, 171K)

Attached: spuerpower2020.jpg (800x491, 108K)

Attached: 1443162768347.jpg (624x351, 44K)

Attached: 1443907368235.jpg (750x868, 182K)

Indians are the laziest, most greedy, most selfish, most disgusting and unclean, heartless, cruel, evil, arrogant, and DUMBEST race of people on the planet. Indians are not even human. They are subhumans. Lower than cockroaches.

Indians need to be literally exterminated. They contribute absolutely nothing to the human race and simply parasite off of other races, especially white people. The only thing Indians are good at is stealing white people's jobs and money.

Indians need to be exterminated off the face of this planet. Lol

Soyboys are extremely atheistic.

HindPOOism is shit. India is smelly shit hole. Nasty pajeets. Cheap, dirty, stinky and selfish. I do like buttered chicken but I can make it myself without some nasty poo hands all over my food.

All if this is true.

Anyone who takes Indians seriously should be considered meme. Indians are worse than africans

Agreed

POOism

if there's one thing Sup Forums is the most ignorant about, it's any belief system besides western philosophy and christianity

>indians
>aryan
good one raj

Attached: 1521552595467.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

I feel like ancestor worship is probably redpilled as fuck. Think about it, it's not organized in any way so it can't be corrupt, it's racially centered so you can take pride in your family, it's totally personal so you just have to think about what your ancestors would want, and you feel an actual connection to what you're worshiping, rather than an abstract concept which you feel disconnect towards because you don't even know what it is or if it's real.

Attached: 1518784403911.jpg (582x528, 53K)

>thinking Hinduism was actually created by poos

Attached: self.png (813x689, 269K)

who was it created by then

because I prefer to poo on a porcelain throne and not a shitty street

says the guy who hides behind the meme flag..

you have to ask? lol this is new level bait. pajeets aren't even capable of changing a light bulb

Of course they are and they're into spirituality which just another word for lazy fuckers who want the benefits of a religion while not practicing it.

Whites invented Christcuckery, Pablo.

People from the Russian steppes, and maybe the Caucasus.

fpbp

yeah just the middle east and swedes

who dis?

there are no benefits to practice religion in 2018.

Especially the three shitiest ones. The 3 abrahamic religions started by jews and the like.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam all suck ass.

Hinduism is retarded than any other religion

Attached: 1512729848033 (1).jpg (800x800, 86K)

guess the retard

Must have took an effort to lift your limp wrists to type all that bullshit and reddit space at the same time.

>flag
You would know all about that.

Attached: a09.png (504x432, 15K)

tbf hindus don't kill apostates like muslims

still a shite religion tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mad_Pooper

Look up the National Geographic stories about red-haired “druids” in China (complete with gold ivy-adorned wizard hats). It is plausible.

We are all africans on this very day anyways so who cares. we all are niggers

India and Hinduism is shit, go fuck your daughter pajeet. You are not going to convince anyone anything here

He's convinced me

Attached: 743pv7l.jpg (900x584, 65K)

did an Indianian steal your girl friend?

You can convert to Hinduism.

No, righteous men are welcome. If you pride the color of your skin over your worth as an individual, fuck off.

They were taught by the disciples of Shiva himself.

Attached: adiyogi.jpg (698x393, 26K)

Disgusting paki posters; the righteous Shri Ram compels (you) to show your real flag.

Attached: realflag.jpg (642x318, 40K)

that should be my wife! i demand her :( GIVE ME Arranged marriage to cute desi woman who is smart :((((

of course without the nose piercing.,

>tfw mexican. but iranian women comment that you look like you could be one of them. so you joke about convertingn to islam if it means you get 5 hot wives. but your not joking...

:(

Attached: xpersia6.jpg (564x910, 79K)

how can anyone steal anything that doesn't exist? Maybe he stole my toilet paper that i can't wipe my ass properly anymore hence using the indian flag now

Attached: superpooper.png (1599x1066, 602K)

>jokingly convert to islam
Some things we do not joke about.

>i'm a mexican
Then you cannot into dharma, anyway.

Attached: chibishiva2.jpg (752x1063, 271K)

That’s an opening ceremony
t. UNESCO volunteer

that's a pretty ridiculous ass, how do their bodies even contain the shit that is pushed into their fat asses, it must look fucking terrible when they are older.

>wiping your ass with paper
No wonder nobody wants to shake your hand.

Attached: sad_devdas.jpg (736x352, 25K)

anyone that doesn't like my shitty culture is a Paki(which is part of the same shit)

>Pakis are Hindu
???

Muslims like ass, Hindus like bob. I would think even the memes make that clear.

Attached: Winston-Duke-Mbaku-Black-Panther.jpg (1900x950, 148K)

White men should convert to Hinduism. Only traditional Hindu clothing can stimulate the white male dick now.

Attached: whitegirlsari.jpg (565x847, 238K)

Hinduism is interesting but I would never leave Christianity.

Also
>poo

>I would never leave Christianity
>Hinduism is interesting
We can be friends. Do you like Muslims?

Attached: fwends.png (1066x558, 63K)

the only thing that will simulate our white dick is when I see you shitskin pajeets are getting kicked out from our countries and then seeing you getting fucked by Arabs and Niggers. Die in desperation, shitskin scum. Consider yourself lucky enough that we let beggars like you live. We are you Gods.

As in it isn’t religious,

WE WUZ KANGAZ!!!!!

You're a Jew aren't you.

Dude seriously did a gang of Papeete rape your wife, you seem to passionatelu hate them

White supremacists are the scum of the earth

>those typos
Fuck autocorrect
What I meant was did a gang of pajeets rape your wife

>we are your gods
God lives in the hearts of the righteous, faggot. Your kikery has no place here.

Attached: adiyogi1.jpg (1200x632, 78K)

Show thine flag lad

I haven't interacted with Muslims in person but I do like Islamic architecture and I like studying Islamic empires, (Rashidun Caliphate, Ottoman Empire, etc.) so sure we can be friends.

as i stated in my earlier post, I'm not married. manlet poos won't ever even dare to rach my wife.