Boruto

New episode soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c06ow9Qe5b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T-9hr to be exact

Nice photoshop

Looks like Boruto done fucked up.

So the whole gang will learn about Sumire's dark past in this episode.

So I was right. Sumire subplot here.

>implying it's not just a gag where Boruto did something bad and the girls are about to kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=c06ow9Qe5b8

Somehow it just never hit me that she still has her evil chakra absorbing Nue powers

>thinking its a photoshop
the state of anti sumire fags

People were having a debate about it a few days ago

They are just jealous in this scene in this because they found out Boruto is gay for Mitsuki.

Her team will be the new team 8

Does that mean the Nue will get bigger again over time?
... That raises the possibility of a Vegeta-style sacrifice later on.

It looks like she can use natural chakra. Look from where that dark string comes from.

Its not stated that its evil, and we know that boruto can see through dimensions, so it could be just chakra in another dimension that no one can normally see like Madara's limbo

Honestly an apparently gay Boruto/Mitsuki moment is a likely trigger for the girls flipping out like that.

Chocho of course would have a fujoshi reaction.

yes and the seal will probably move to her back again

It's actually the Nue and the seal. She doesn't have any of that.

Anyone got that screencap where I said I'd make a video apology if hawawa was canon?

The Gozu Teenou is broken and won't be restored but the Nue seal remains which is in her hand.

Just post the video, guy

>Still assblasted

Just about to start on it.

doesn't mean it can't be fixed

I need that screencap for it.

What a great week IT was for Hawawafans:

-Confirmed canon in the manga and amazingly drawn.
-Artwork of Hawawa in the Borutage game.
-HimaSumi first cute interaction
-Nue appears in today's episode and probably some focus on Sumire
-Cute ship moments in that chapter.

Without any knowledge to restore it or preperations she won't be able to do it and I bet she don't even want it since she already has Nue.

Also cute new outfit, apparently mentioned in the new novel a few times and probably some relevance to the story.

>Vegeta-style sacrifice
This. Sumire dies and passes on the seal to Boruto giving him control over it. Let's be honest it's design is to good not to show up in the manga.

If you were Boruto, would you let any guy near your little sister?

Sasuke has the Scroll on it
Absolute madman can help
she's a part of the research team for a unknown reason

Take your pick of how she can get it back

I don't have a little sister but I think most big brothers don't like guys hitting on their sisters.

>Still assblasted
>wishing death on a character

Himawari will marry Mitsuki

Be very very quiet i'm hunting uwhiha's

Sumire episode? Sumire episode! In this episode we have Salad's ass being saved by Sumire! As you can see she's very salty about it! Sumire best girl!

What would the shippers do if neither Sarada nor Sumire win the burritobowl? Maybe each of them go with someone else... Iwabe and Mitsuki or something.
Or what if SaraSumi happens? Would that usher in a new era of love in these threads?

Now I hope we're gonna see her water techniques in the graduation episode.

sumirefags would kill themselves.

Why else do you think he's studying the blade?

sarada murdering sumire in cold blood when?

> tfw the time skip won't be for like another year or so and you won't see teen Himawari.

>people think Sumire is attacking Sarada
> they're both looking at someone
stop trying to derail every thread

Wow another episode where they use Wasabi and Namida in magazine pics but they actually barely show up in the episode. They should have gotten an episode to themselves by now just like Denki, Iwabe, and Sumire.

OW don't cut your self on that edge underage-kun

>posting a pic is derailing the thread
Wow

More like Sumire beating the hell of Sarada soon. The Gozu Tennou is back bitches.

>MC is just a shitty sasuke clone

new series was a mistake

Funny how in the manga that continues the movie, sarada is more a gossip girl than a serious one wanting to be the next hokage

Th-This is REAL?

>getting this defensive over Salad
Wew

Yo doesn't the gozu tennou's purpose is to blow up? I was only wondering because some anons are talking about bringing it back. What if sumire sacrifices her self and causes Sarada to unlock her ms and cause boruto to go full edge shed probably be similar to neji and rin by causing the plot move on.

can you find some my posts too?

Angry Hawawa a CUTE. A CUTE!!!

I think every character should have a episode about them

Nip spoilers say someone acts perverted and the girls get mad

It’ll take a while, but in case you want to get started on looking for them, desuarchive is the best way to find it. You can even search whatever you might remember saying and it’ll likely come up.

Really, wich manga?

I’m sure it’s just a gag, but are they suggesting she can still use Nue/evil chakra?

Is this real or are you guys memeing?

Apparently it’s real

Screen cap this it's going to be metal lee.

So Nue became a pocket sized mascot beast that assists Sumire. Why didn't I see this coming? Guess we can call her a...eh, darkness-jutsu user? Dimensional-jutsu user?

Also I bet this whole episode is just a excuse to nonchalantly introduce Nue's new form and Sumire being able to use her chakra snakes.

not really my point. I'm just saying they're directing their anger at someone else.

I actually like both of them.

Pokémon Trainer

t. Boruto

We're finally past calling Bort a Naruto clone now? Good.

Naruto: Boruto's next generations. Yeah, thats right, the same name of the movie prequel but afther the movie, kinda confusing isnt it?

I'd be the guy who bones his imouto

yes

I cant believe they changed sarada's personality so much in the manga just because of a crush.

It's probably Boruto they're mad at. I can't think of anyone else from that group who'd be a potential pervert.

Nue doesn't wanna blow up so its going to do something else now and no sarada's getting MS when someone kills Cho Cho

I can't believe you're so fucking stupid to think her personality's changed all that much.

Hey guys I'm the previous person who said sumire wasn't stronger than iwabe and shikadai but based on the preview I now believe it's this.
1. Mitsuki
2. Boruto
3. Sarada/Sumire
4. Sumire/sarada
The reason why is because it seems everyone has something. Boruto has his op eye hax and he's a prodigy plus he's naruto son and sasukes student and he's the mc. Sarada also has eye hax and super strength. Sumire has nue and nues dark chakra powers.

yes retard kun its real and she can use her ghost/nue chakra

nue is basically her kurama now

It's prolly that weirdo who confessed to Sumire in the beginning.

I wouldn't have to worry, she probably inherited the Ootsutsuki gay genes

Hopefully we get to see her in her prime before she dies then I'd hate to miss chocho the goddess of thiccness

>nue is basically her kurama now
It's a tiny ass monkey-cat right now. Barely fits on her shoulder.

>How dare Sarada be concerned with things besides Hokage status!

OK C. S. Lewis

Magire? I don't think he stalks anymore.

She only has her eye hax and pinkshit's strength she'd be in top 3 if she does end up using Kirin but right now sumire is stronger then her

Thank God she's not naruto who just yells I'm going to be hokage.

>Ootsutsuki gay genes
?

He is in the ED behind a tree close to Sumire and ChouChou

>retard kun
You have extreme paranoia.

yes and it will get stronger and bigger again

hopefully but she's the only one besides boruto, Naruto and sarada's parents that matters to sarada that way. I wonder if anyone still has access to obito's eye cave (we know obito probably labeled all the pairs of eyes) cause I can see sasuke giving his old pair of eyes or Izumi's eyes to sarada cause Muh itachi

Sumire was such a sweetheart in rejecting that pathetic creep. She could have been honest about how disgusting he was but spared his feelings. Hope he learned a valuable lesson about hunting for girls above your league.

Muh paranoia sure ......

Why cant Eight-o and Kurama do this?, Naruto could make a clone that Kurama takes over and transforms into a mini cute fox sized 9 tails. I mean doesn't it get boring being in a cage all of the time?

>hopefully but she's the only one besides boruto, Naruto and sarada's parents that matters to sarada that way

There's also Shizune and her living grandparents that can be used to keep relevant characters alive.

Nah they are about the same. Sarada is just as good in taijutsu as bort and she is a master at shrunken jutsu and you're forgetting she has the sharingan the most op eye hax combine everything and you get a deadly combination, plus salad was top 3 in speed right behind bort and that was before her sharingan was activated so wether people like to believe sumire was holding back in the tests she would still be able to keep up with her speed so I think they are equal.

I mean yeah. You called like three different guys your boogeyman (me btw) for asking if the picture was real. Damn I loved baiting you but I didn't know it'd have this much of an effect on you.

She preyed on him using her evil chakra snake and then played dumb when he tried to kill her classmates.

Shuriken* damn auto correct.

>Sarada is just as good in taijutsu as bort
A bit better, actually. Boruto has her beat in ninjutsu though.

I hope Wasabi gets to meet Matatabi

I've fapped to Sarada. Yeah sorry.