Haha! Rand Paul is a little pussy bitch. Trump is 100 times the intellectual Rand could ever hope to be. Sad!

Haha! Rand Paul is a little pussy bitch. Trump is 100 times the intellectual Rand could ever hope to be. Sad!

Attached: trumpgenius.jpg (651x450, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't believe this is real

Fake and gay and fake.

>its real
wtf I love drumpf now

Is Trump autistic?

Attached: 1520198709041.png (587x870, 985K)

Attached: 1505386207862.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

Read this and said "wow, first trump tweet to make me cringe... did he really have to include that part about not being a patriot?" lo and behold, it's fake... go figure

Read it and weep.

Attached: hahahaha.gif (480x228, 499K)

>little rand just can't compete
lmao

>it's real

Attached: 1519139315905.jpg (634x682, 219K)

Its not real

not real. slide. sage.

2500 pages in 2 hours means 1250 pages in 1 hour
1250 pages in 60 minutes means 20.83 pages per minute
20.83 pages in 60 seconds means 0.35 pages per second
This means Trump can read 1 page every three seconds. Does Trump have superpowers?

Same shills max out their threads on fake tweets around 3-4 pm est every day. easiest posts in the world to ignore

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

Attached: 1506960591643.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

Fictitious and also Homosexual
Democrats are celebrating that they got everything they wanted. Therefore obviously the Bill sucks gigantic balls.

Yes it's called his interns. He just throws it to them to sum it up for him because he's large and in charge.

Attached: obama6.0.jpg (444x260, 100K)

Like all seriousness here. Paul was my first pick but I voted trump, do you guys think he is just unironicaly IRL trolling at this point? pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 1434309717447.png (184x173, 31K)

Not real people. It doesn't take long to look for yourself.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Its fake you stupid fucks. Now go back to the shithole you came from.

TDS makes a fool out of any man. All that time you spend doing the math could have been avoided with 5 seconds spent googling. But then you wouldn't get to screech about Drumpf

Rand is better than trump, but trump has 4d chess skills and ron paul dont, rand paul would be better president at a normal world, but we arent at an normal world.

Where are you implying I came from?

>say rand is good
>decide to do a quick search about rand
>he is pro marijuana

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump pro nsa and death penalty
Rand is pro drugs

Why cant candidates follow such simple ideas, come on I am not asking for much

As of a few minutes ago, Rand was on page 278 after about 323 minutes. Factor in lunch and bathroom breaks and that says he's reading at about one page per minute. Considering how dry a lot of formal legislation is, Rand actually reads really fast.

>Trump pro nsa

This is considered good by the reddit boomer immigrants.

>Rand is pro drugs

No, he's against government intervention and waste. Next you'll tell us the "war on drugs" was a success.

Attached: Uncle Paul.jpg (977x733, 187K)

>2500 pages
>2 hours
Jesus. I've never been a speed reader, but holy fuck that seems impossible. It's almost like he's just talking trash now.

>it's not real
I'm kinda sad.

>No, he's against government intervention and waste. Next you'll tell us the "war on drugs" was a success.

saying "drugs are bad YOU SHOULD NOT USE IT" but believing it should be legal, count as being pro drugs for me

Absolutely based. Randlets BTFO.

I unironically wish Rand Paul was president

And it's homosexual

Nebraska

Jesus Christ Trump what are you doing!!! True if pig.

>its not real
I still had to check though because you never really know with Trump

i see you actually decided to remove the "fake tweet" watermark this time

it must have been pretty embarrassing when you forgot to do that last time you posted this

Attached: tedcruzseesandwantstohavesexwithyou.jpg (1269x765, 153K)

Yes, it's completely believable, 20,83 pages per minute. You can probably glance through it at that speed, but nope can't read it. Anyone who supports Trump needs to call him when he does things wrong, that's the way for him to perhaps do right thing in the future.

This tweet is fabricated and also enjoys sex with other men

Attached: opisafag.jpg (425x301, 29K)

Yes he does.

That being said, this isn't one of his powers.