God is real and Jesus Christ is his son. Believe the gospel today and live forever

God is real and Jesus Christ is his son. Believe the gospel today and live forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=w-1PHBDV644

Attached: god[1].jpg (963x797, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU3RdK1-VfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amen

allahu ackbar

shalom

No, you have an expiration date. Stop being so arrogant and self important. You aren't significant. You only get to exist briefly.

praise Jesus, glory to God.

Sup Forums IS and will STAY a christian board for as long as Sup Forums remains Sup Forums

Eghhhh I have been sinning so bad this week, like i have an empty hole in me, cant even do my routine properly

Every knee shall bow.

So which one is the right one? Catholic? Protestant? Mormon? Jehovah's Witnesses? Whatever sub group you belong to?

Do you have a single fact to back that up

Independent Fundamental Baptist.

You cannot please God without faith. Romans 1 claims that deep in their hearts people know that God exists, but they suppress the truth.

If Jesus was a Jew who followed the Torah, why shouldn’t we follow the Torah? Forget about what Paul wrote for a second. Why would Jesus abrogate not only covenant with Israel, but the commandments of the Torah too. Why would Jesus repeal the very laws that he would’ve followed? It makes no sense. Shouldn’t we as followers of Christ, follow the Torah like he did? The first followers of Christ were Jews. Christianity makes no sense as it is today.

God's mercy gives us the strength to continue on despite sinning.

You're simply misunderstanding it. We should follow the Old Testament laws like Jesus did (with a few exceptions that were temporary until the time of Christ), but Jesus never changed or abrogated the law.

Simply a misunderstanding.

Amen

What are the exceptions that we shouldn’t follow?

Almost none of the sub-groups are right. They each over-emphasis a specific and different part of scripture to the point where their overall doctrine becomes skewed. Some are worse than others, few have it just right.

Which one is the right one? That's a trick question, because the true church is not an earthly organization; It's an unseen web that connects all true believers of Jesus. A real christian is somebody that realizes they are sinners and are separated from God, desires to be pleasing to God, repents and accepts the sacrifice of Jesus as payment for their sins and receives the gift of the Holy Spirit and gets baptized. This rebirth is being born into God's kingdom, to become one of God's people; to be adopted by God as your Father. All your sisters and brothers in Christ, all of you: That is the church. That is the bride that Christ will come for in the end.

Read the bible. Read the old testament to understand the meaning, significance and gravity of Jesus. Who was he really? Why was his death necessary? What does it mean that he is The Word? These are all questions answered in the context of the old testament.
Then read the gospels. Jesus' own words. His message. You'll find it's different from what many "churches" emphazise. Understand the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. Then read acts to learn about the advent of the holy spirit and how it enables us as christians to live a life worthy of our calling. Read the epistles for guidance as a young christian and deeper wisdom that, as you mature as a christian, will be more ready to digest and understand.

It's all about regaining a relationship with our creator. Jesus said it best: The 1 law from which all the laws hang is to love God.

GODS INTERFACE. ??
youtube.com/watch?v=kU3RdK1-VfQ

Christ changed the priesthood, therefore there was a change of the ceremonial law.

The carnal ordinances, the animal sacrifices, the laws about meats and drinks and holy days, the new moon, etc. These things were always intended to be temporary until the coming of Jesus Christ, and they were nailed to the cross with him. But all of the other things in the Old Testament are binding to Christians.

Lies lies lies

Jesus didn't change the law of the old testament: He fullfilled it. He taught us to live in accordance with the spirit of the law, not just the letter of the law, which is a higher standard to uphold. This means to not simply follow what the law says based on how it's written, like we interpret our laws of government, but to rather understand the spirit in which it was written and abide by that same spirit.
To disambiguate that, Jesus said that the 1 law from which all the others hang is to love God and love each other. That covers all 10 comandments, and is the overarching idea that the other laws are based on.

Right. But I firmly believe that he still thinks that faggots should be given the death penalty. And I firmly believe that he's going to implement that when he returns to rule.

But until He returns, homosexuals are freely offered salvation if they accept it. I think the reason Jesus told us to submit to the laws of the land and our secular leaders is, in part, to make space for sinners to potentially repent rather than just purging them from society like in the theocratic OT.

I think Jesus coming marked the end of the OT jewish theocracy and the beginning of jew+gentile christians living in all sorts of nations with different laws. The idea that Peter expressed is that we are strangers in foreign lands, i.e. we are citizens of the kingdom of heaven temporarily living in secular nations. Therefore, we are held to the standards of the kingdom of heaven in our personal lives and behavior, yet we must also abide by the laws of the land. The only time we must resist the laws of the land is if they force us to break God's law.

If they were an abomination before, why would it be suddenly fine? The entire Bible. from the beginning to the end, only talks about homos in a negative light. Romans 1 specifically leads me to believe that they are reprobates and cannot be saved.

I think you have to be carefule and distinguish between a human being is an abomination, or the act of homesexuality is an abomination. I think it is the latter.
Are homosexuals born gay? If so, perhaps THEY are abominations. But I think homosexuality, albeit an abominable act, an act that is an abomination, is just giving in to homosexual temptation and living in sin.
Jesus said that the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the holy spirit. Do you really believe a homosexual cannot be born again?

He did fulfill the law by following it to perfection for his entire life, but some people believe that the Old Testament laws don't apply to Christians whatsoever, which is absurd. Christians are still bound by God's law, even though following those laws won't grant us salvation. The only way anyone was ever saved (except Jesus) was to believe in God, or Jesus as it is today.

God bless

I believe that the only reason they are homos in the first place is because God's given up on them and has rejected them. Please, before you answer, read Romans 1 first. I am open to changing my mind if you provide any scripture to contradict this.

I agree. Mosaic laws were specifically theocratic civil laws that don't apply today, some where a shadow of what was to come (Jesus fulfilling the law, many metaphorical laws like not mixing matrieral of garments=>not mixing old wine with new etc.), but all of God's commandments absolutely apply and are forever, including sabbath keeping.

Attached: dancing_Jesus.gif (320x180, 1.8M)

I agree except about the Sabbath keeping. That is considered a carnal ordinance which was done away with in Christ, and keep in mind that Jesus and his disciples worked on the Sabbath, which means it couldn't possibly still apply. Jesus is our Sabbath rest, if you understand the symbolism that Luke gives perfectly.

I believe that Jesus Christ himself is transformed into the sabbath, so when you believe in him you're placed "at rest".

I forgot to add that I do not judge you if you keep a real sabbath day. I believe it's fine to do so, but it's fine not to also.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (615x462, 58K)

You left out the holy mother nature ghost.

The effects of sin on the human body are noted. There's no reason to believe humans can't be born with sin they didn't cause.

God is not real. I prayed for a gf and never got one
>Ask and ye shall receive

Bullshit. God is a lie.

>God is real and Jesus Christ is his son.
Jesus wasn't even a real person.

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

You only receive if God wants that thing for you too. Apparently you're not ready for a gf at this point in time.

I reread the passage you're referring to, and it sounds to me like it's saying that God reached out to them and showed them the truth, but they chose to reject Him. So he stopped sheilding them from homosexual temptation and they fell into it.
That makes it more a question about if God calls someone, and they reject or dont answer the call, or they do answer and then fall away, do they get a second chance?

Hebrews 6:4
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. 7For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: 8But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

I guess not. I wonder if all homosexuals were once confronted with the choice to accept God before turning away.

Amen brother, Praise the Lord of Lords; God. And praise his son Jesus.
May they be with anyone that accepts them in their heart.

Or any time in the last 5 years apparently. Fuck god. I refuse to worship a deity that can't even deliver. A real god would be able to get shit done. God is like a shitty temp at a company that fucks up everything they do then demands a raise

>God is real
No, he isn't.
>Jesus Christ is his son.
He was a jew rat whoreson.
>link to a video of a spic
Yeah, fuck off

Are FEELS facts? They have plenty of emotion that proves their imaginary bullshit must be real.

Skin worshiper, why do you rage so?

>heh, i'll ask God for a gf, hehehe, surely he can't refuse my sorry ass

10-4 jesus

Attached: jesuspepe.png (300x250, 75K)

Lol, your pathetic god can't even answer a prayer yet he should be worshiped. Yeah right

All powerful my ass. You idiots are believing a bunch of lies dreamed up by bronze age kikes. There is no invisible wizard in the sky.

How can we live forever if we are all already dead?

i know, see digits

The only people who are already dead are reprobates.

Great message. In today's world it is often hard to tell where the shadows lie. Things that we consider harmless are often laced with darkness to turn us away from the Light. It may seem dark but daylight is near. Peace will reign.

>Which one is the right one? That's a trick question, because the true church is not an earthly organization;

Attached: 6767676754.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Glory to He.

>There is no invisible wizard in the sky.
You shouldn't mock what you don't understand.

Attached: derivative.png (220x154, 5K)

>This one book says so, and I ignore the 99.99% of actual scholars who say it's bullshit.

>Skin worshiper
Oh, you're one of those nigger lovers. Yeah, sure, hating your people and your heritage is a high virtue, if only we were all nigger lovers like you.

>>This one book says so, and I ignore the 99.99% of actual scholars who say it's bullshit.
Wow, I've never thought of that. You must be some kind of brainiac.

>The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God"

>superstitious retards claim people who aren't as retarded as them are foolish
Yeah, sure

That is the modern liberal philosophy and those people are just as much skin-worshipers as yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (646x797, 80K)

Why don't muslims believe in Jesus Christ, but accept him as a prophet? The prophecy told us, that Jesus Christ is the man that rose from the dead and died for our sins

Agreed. God Bless

Attached: Christian Board.jpg (564x718, 185K)

the absolute majority of historians, history-scientists, and virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed historically.

You don't even believe in God. You think he would answer the prayer of atheists with closed hearts? Please.

THIS IS NOT POLITICS YOU RELIGIOUS FUCKWITS! DELETE THIS SHIT!!

When Mohammad was around around 9-12 years old, he met Bahira, a Nazarene monk. Nazarenes were Jews who accepted Jesus as the Messiah but rejected His divinity and still followed the Old Law. Bahira proclaimed Mohammad to be the next great prophet after Jesus, and it was from his teachings that Mohammad eventually developed Islam.

>the absolute majority of historians, history-scientists, and virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed historically.
Wow, nice answer.

If only there was a tiny problem with this little argument that I've already pointed out over 9000 times in these threads.