Steins Gate

How would you save SG0? Could you make the adaptation better than the VN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
files.catbox.moe/18dn20.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's irredeemable. At least we get more Kurisu, and that's fine I guess.

What if it goes anime original?

Aliens show up halfway through the story

Post lewd Maho

No.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>adaptation better than the source material
>a VN of all things
As if that will ever happen.

Currently reading it in RAW. I asked /vn/ but all they do is meme around so anyway, this thread is perfect.
Wasn't that supposed to happen only in the Amane ending of the first novel? How could the Okabe that went as far as returning to the beta world line know about this? This is inconsistent as fuck, especially considering Amane's ending throws Okabe through a living hell of an endless timeloop before going back to the past, therefore unable to connect with the current events.

I want to kill Maho by childbirth

They just re-use that CG just because.

He expressedly mentions that Amane was beautifully riding around during their mountain hiking, which never happens in the canon route as far as I remember.

If I remember correctly, that CG is only being used to illustrate Okabe describing what Alpha Suzuha was like. I don’t believe he’s specifically referring to the events of her ending in the original especially since, as you mentioned, the Okabe who made it back to the beta line wouldn’t have actually experienced that moment.

How was that translated?

S;G already had a problem with superfluous female characters (nyan), S;G0 just made it worse.

What was so bad about it?

How could I know? I've never read the translation. This is my first time going through the novel.
Basically, the line says
>The Amane of alpha world line was always smiling to others. She was a lively girl that rode around with elegance while mountain hiking.

meant for

I see, I assumed you read it in English already. Based on that line, it seems to be just a general statement. Suzuha did bike often in the alpha line.

Did she? I didn't remember. My bad.

Remember those two friends of Mayuri not named Yuki?
Me neither.

MORE MAHO LESS KAGARI, DONE

Is this Artificial Academy?

>literally Kurisu with huge tits
I only got the bad ending and haven't picked up my Vita since, and knowing this character is waiting for me is not motivating me to start playing again.

It’s all good, I wish I could enjoy the VN in Japanese, especially when the English translation for 0 wasn’t quite as good as the original VN

I'm not good with words, but I think each chapter is less cohesive? Zero felt like a combination of side-stories and didn't tell you anything you didn't know from the original already. Except Kagari but you'd better of not knowing anyway.

Adaptation has a 0/10 chance of being good and like all VNs, S;G included it will be worse than the VN. 0 isn't THAT bad, it just has some bad or not well resolved plotlines like Kagari being generally pretty bad.

Remove Kagari.

They were mentioned by name in S;G, they just got sprites this time around.

>felt like a combination of side-stories
Well, it is being adapted from a side-story anyway.

We know 0 didn't add anything as we already see the results of 0 at the end of Stens;Gate. 0 is just the journey on how Okabe got to the point where he send the D-mail to the past with some new characters sprinkled in.

I honestly thought Maho was worst all of it. She's very well written and likable.

Maho in my opinion is the best character in the franchise other than Okabe himself, it just sucks she is trapped in 0.

>worst all of it
Worth.

Sorry I'm drunk. Have a cute Maho.

keep going, IMO the okabexmaho interactions and the vega and altair ending make it all worth it

Honestly just not make it. Not really something that needed to be told, the implications S;G showed was well enough

Remove Kagari. Expand Amadeus.

Antimatter when

Plot reused as part of R;ND.

That's because it is a combination of side stories. The events that occur in Zero are a combination of content that's appeared in drama CDs and spinoff novels, plus some extra stuff, re-arranged into a game.

What's that?
More Kagari?

Maho is overrated

The anime will be a failure.

>route is gehemmas stigma
>leskinen becomes MC during last episode
i fixed it

DELETE THIS

Gehenna's Stigma would make everyone who isn't a 0fag really mad and would put Maho into anime onlyfags shitlist.

Good. Maho remains unsullied by dirty secondaries.

If she becomes tainted and is unpopular, her chance of getting a figure would become 0 and I don't want that.

Maho is really cute. Okabe is perfect.

Some of the drama CD content was already included in the spinoff novels though.
Kinda bummed out that Zero didn't show the rest of Arc Light.

This makes my heart tighten up so much. It's great.

Too bad they didn't end up together and Maho was strung along the entire time, but she was happy and that is all that matters.

Yeah.

I want to _____ Maho

brainwash

Meet

Yes

brush

Wonder what she would look like with brushed hair.

Did they ever make a manga or novel on Lyria Of The New Dawn or Amadeus Of The Silent Requiem?

>How would you save SG0?

By rewriting 80% of it.

>Could you make the adaptation better than the VN?
That's impossible and you know it.

No. Those two drama CDs are really short, so they won't adapt it to anything.

>Could you make the adaptation better than the VN?
Well, O;9 did it.

People don't actually have taste so bad that they don't like 0 right? You guys are all memeing?

It was a massive letdown, that's all.

lmao

Stop baiting. I tried to like S;G0, but it sucked complete ass.

The only good thing was Maho. That's it.

Is this user here?

deflower

Dump Kagari, Kill off Suzu, more LINTAHLO moments, have Maho kill you after you have to kill AI Kurisu to prevent the government abusing it.

Wow, what horrible ideas.

Kagari is irredeemable, she adds nothing to the plot except a very, very contrived source of conflict. She was clearly meant for more but the ideas weren't fleshed out I suppose.

With Kagari gone, Suzu has no real impetus and she becomes secondary. Her plot line is already resolved regarding her origin. Retreading that would be pointless.

Maho never really asserts herself well in the plot at all despite being fairly interesting and I was let down.

I'm fine with nuking Kagari, but killing off Suzu and shoving more le shaman girls garbage can fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
Would you let her drag you back to the future?

Introduce a paizuri scene with Kagari.

Yes.

>her mind repeatedly swaps between her own memories and Kurisu's memories as she does it.

If only S;G0 was an eroge VN, instead.

I sure am.

Remove Kagari from Vega & Altair path. Kagari looking like Kurisu being a coincidence was very annoying as well.
Maybe add an epilogue showing Maho meeting Okabe and or visiting Kurisu after he reaches Steins Gate.

Ohaaa~!

Suzu is so lovable.

Or save the Okabe/Maho meeting for the OVA instead.

I wonder if the real reason Suzuha didn't like Kurisu was because she was jealous about her getting close to Okabe. It was clear Suzuha took a liking to Okabe from the moment she met him.

if only a lot of modern VNs were eroge instead

Which right now makes no sense, given that she should have known what a loser Okabe was. He didn't invent the time machine. He didn't start the resistance. He didn't even come up with the Steins;Gate plan, it was all Daru. Okabe is literally just a crybaby comaboy.

Perfect timing, I just finished.
Hope this is okay.
files.catbox.moe/18dn20.png

Looks great!

Okabe created PhoneWave-chan, though. Daru apparently struggles to recreate it in beta worldline.

It was a fluke, Okabe has no idea how it happened. He's the epitome of being a brainlet.

>user blatantly lies for (You)s

Well that's ludicrously adorable and kind of hot. Good job user!

>>user blatantly lies for (You)s
I fucking wish.

>man wants to control his microwave long distance to heat up some food before he gets home
>hooks it up to a computer and a phone to do it
>shit goes sideways
>investigate it
>discover that the molecular structure of the nuked food has been changed much more than a standard microwave should be capable of
>continues to investigate it
He's clearly a brainlet. Only an intelligent person would stop being curious about why he can't cook food from the comfort of his lecture hall.

What did his investigation show until Kurisu did everything?

>man wants to control his microwave long distance to heat up some food before he gets home

That's what started all this? God damn, Okabe is lazy as fuck

Thanks user.
Awe. Glad you like. Yeah I was worried it might be a tad too sexy.

As in the past I'll take another request and deliver here or next thread.

>it might be a tad too sexy
You don't need to worry about that at all. My boner was a pleasant surprise.

How about a nice picture of Mayushii? She deserves to be drawn by you too.

>In the Steins Gate timeline, Maho never meets Okabe and loses the one man she ever loved to her rival, Kurisu.
>Just like Kurisu, has all these memories of a man she never met
>Alpha Okabe won't remember Maho

That's probably the worst part of her addition to the series. She gets screwed more than any of the other characters in the alpha line.

>She gets screwed more than any of the other characters in the alpha line
Well actually Maho doesn't get screwed at all.