Hatsukoi Zombie 103 raws

Gonna dump the chapter then I'll go to bed

The fear of the ntr

Looks like it's getting even messier.
I just hopes it ends better than himegoto.

yeah, shit's getting messier with each new chapter

whops, meant to

I wonder how long it can last like this.
Will someone pick it up before it gets completely forgotten.

Ebino is losing so hard it isn't funny. Glad to know she realizes it.

and that's all
gonna try to find faster the raws next week
also, is Eve angry at Kurume, Ibusuki or Ebino?
I can't quite guess about it

Kurume got jealous of Ibusuki for some weird reason and Eve transformed into a yandere.

inb4 the twist is that it has the face of ibusuki but she's based on his love for ebin, hence the jealous eve

She realized about it in the last two chapters, she's getting kinda cold against Tarou. Also, maybe are we reaching into an end?
These last 8 chapters makes me think if they'll be translated. The guy who's also in love with Ami feels very rushed

If I recall, the heart-broken zombie will actually attack the main love interest, but it can also attack the competition. It's hard to find out without a proper japanese translator.
He got jealous because Ibusuki was showing admiration for Ebino

Ebino a cute

Hopefully she won't suffer too much tho

Man, what a shame, what's up with the author and fucking up.

Yuri ending just to make everyone angry.

I'd be angry.

Well, it's the manga premise that first loves are the best and ideal match (even if it's actually wrong), so since the beginning she was destined to lose

At least Eve would win

>she's getting kinda cold against Tarou
Why be cold to him? The only thing he's done is not love her the way she loves him.

Not really. Considering how many people have the same first love zombie, it's an impossible scenario from the start. That's why most are dead, and they can be freed if the "burden" of never confessing is undone.

Why is she hiding her gender again? All of this could be easily resolved if she was honest.

Yes but the author shows that only only with first love people are happy (even if they should have overcome it and move along, like with some of their classmates)
Well, at least until the last arc, with this new guy. Probably they'll try to make him fall for somebody else.
she kinda acts cold and tries to get away because she realized that she doesn't want to suffer maybe, it's my guess

My hope: have Eve somehow achieve tangibility or overtake Ibusuki so she can win. Ebina stands no chance, and Eve is just too perfect to let disappear forever

Tarou cares enough for her to blow away his anger and troubled mind to make her feel fine again
Maybe he'll end up with only Eve for the rest of his life

I kinda want him to confront this and actually get angry at them. That'd be a nice character growth moment.

yeah, to finally man the fuck up

Ririsu also a cute.

yes
that's why no matter what ending we will have, it will be a shitty ending

Like what right do they have to be mad at him?

I'm surprised Eve can be affected like a normal flz that way.

Legs holy shit

>because she realized that she doesn't want to suffer
Naw. She doesn't like Tarou that much, Ibusuki is her friend, and she hasn't shown bad emotions over any of it.

Best girl.

first time a manga has made me think of all the girls being best girl at least once.

It would something if it didn't, Himegoto was shit from the first page.

I wonder what this series would be like if the author didn't fight Ebino's popularity.

That's honestly what I'm hoping for. Eve and Tarou's interactions are the main reason I read this. Ebino is nice but boring, I feel pretty neutral toward Ibusuki. Eve is the one true best girl who deserves to live happily with Tarou, not disappear into "love realized" vapor

Hold the fuck up. Ebino admitted to being in love with him, but is already backpedaling like that? Then what was the point of admitting to being in love without actually putting up a real fight?

What a fucking waste.

Eve deserves all the hugs and kisses.

Popular.

>when you're such a faggot that even your tulpa hates you

Himegoto was a mess from beginning to end, and intentionally so.

Maybe even good, or at least good enough not to burn through so many translators.

Amano Megumi is doing fine so a Ebino centric story would have likely been much more popular. I can understand why no one wants to translate this thing, it's not really interesting, it's running in circles and the only times I feel like it takes a break to deliver no nonsense are the Eve chapters.

The author don't want to keep developing the characters except for Tarou, who now doesn't even smile and looks like he's always sad or serious

>angry Eve

I just realized why this series is kinda becoming boring-ish. Ebino stopped beign a tomboy oneesan; Tarou stopped beign an energy saving guy (or stopped beign a bit sarcastic and doing stuff like he was beign obligued) now he's always serious and looks depressed; and Ibusuki stopped beign the reverse trap looking for revenge (and what means to be a reverse trap, with the trouble)
Eve is the only character that kinda stayed like the original idea and evolved in a good way

>becoming

What I want to happen:
>EbinoxRirirsu and TarouxEve end
What will happen
>shitstorm end

Considering the jealousy tarou is exhibiting, ibusuki is kinda becoming clear.

Translations never

who cares, worst girl will win anyway

Fuck you I care.
I want to read this cheesy shit and see reverse trap winning so I can harvest all the ebinofag tears.

This.

Why is she so mad.

I would agree with you but I don’t care enough about the series. No idea why I keep reading it. Ebinofags’ tears may give me a chuckle though, they’re so naive

>No idea why I keep reading it
I keep reading for the revelation that Ibusuki is a girl. It still baffles me how the author keeps Tarou being a maximum retard with all the "Ibusuki has to wear women clothes, Tarou starts actually thinking she is a girl but something happens and it gets forgotten"
I know I'm complaining about tropes

>make ebinos tits smaller
>suddenly no one cares for her anymore

I just realized that Ibusuki Ririsu has Eve and Lilith in it. Would that make Ririsu = Eve and Ebino = Lilith?

No, it makes Ririsu Lilith and Eve Eve.

This is a terrible stretch of the manga, and I've been working on this since ch 67. I feel like the author doesn't know what to do with it anymore.

>This is a terrible stretch of the manga
and every arc is more or less the same:
>love hijinx to prevent a loveZ going full rage
>some Ebino moments
>Ibusuki has to dress like a girl and Tarou is confused
>back to status quo

Too many fake-outs.

I wonder what would happen if the Jitsu-wa-mangaka was given the task of salvaging the story a few chapters ago? Probably more silly faces bigger roles for secondary characters. an actual reveal for MC. MC courting her secretly and succeeding. (YFW love zombies will get reincarnated as the first child, IF they have a child).

>YFW love zombies will get reincarnated as the first child, IF they have a child
>the floating imagination that was lusting for your cock becomes your child
am I the only one who see this as a problem?

She still has the genki oneesan housewife personality. Having big tits is a huge plus

That's her broken heart version
Influenced by the protag being jealous of Ebino

Was Himegoto the one with all the traps?

Wasn't that a good ending though with R-18?

I know, right? I've been on the verge of dropping this several times already.

Jealous of Ebino or jealous of Ibusuki?

Damn. I even forgot about why did I picked up the manga

Is this new guy actually a guy? He has a pretty girly haircut.

Maybe he knows Ibusuki is cross dressing because he's crossdressing himself.

Maybe she's a raging dyke that Taro's going to heal with his cock.

I can't drop this because I want to see the fucking end. I need to know what happens to Eve.

Because in the beginning it was interesting how Ibusuki would fuck over Tarou to get her revenge and you wanted to see how Tarou would have to do shit to counter this.
That was dropped pretty much for what I wrote.

>Botan managed to win
>Benkyou Dekinai has been fun despite being effectively Nisekoi 2.0
I-is there any hope for Ebino as well?

But "he" has a first love zombie that, so far, only males have one.
Hopefully there will be an arc about woman and their first love zombie

Nope.
This arc is clearly showing that she will lose.

I would have expected to see more Ebino-Zs in the school

Man, someone needs to get this guy an editor who's actually competent. Himegoto was a mess, and now this one is just a mess too. Someone should have realized that the idea only works as a one shot, it's way too restrained, kinda like the mirror manga where the author wrote himself into a corner.

One trap, one girl with daddy and mommy issues, one tomboy with mental issues about being a tomboy, one childhood friend who attempts rape and is then raped by the flat girl, etc. Everyone is just way beyond edgy.

best T H I C K girl

it's amazing how a good editor can turn an OK idea into something good
yes