I quit Judaism. Ask me anything

I quit Judaism. Ask me anything.

Attached: dutch barmaid.jpg (231x450, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefillin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How remove genes?

Never had them. I converted.

did you have a child, and was he snipped?

Why did you quit? Also any stories?

Was it because of Sup Forums memes?

No child. If I had, I was on the fence about him getting a brit milah. There is enormous pressure to do it out of tradition. It is almost mandatory even in Reform Judaism. But, I would very likely have wanted him to make his own informed choice. It's moot now because I am going to keep my future children away from rabbis and their lies.

Spill some insider details.

Did your foreskin grow back?

Thank you for finally asking!
I realized that Judaism is not actually much a religion. It's a bunch of people shouting about their politics, and congratulating themselves. For Reform Jews, for example, they used a prayerbook that did not even mention God for a very long time. For some people who live a very rigid lifestyle, this kind of community is a good thing.
Sure thing, I'll type some out now that the ball is rolling. By the way, I visited the synagogue in Stockholm. Their security tried to play games with me because I had a disagreement with another rabbi.
Never had one.

whoever you are i send my eternal blessings for even having considered not going through with it, for it causes brain damage if done within days of birth.
I wish you good fortune for life

To start with: any theories about an "international Jewish conspiracy" are just plain ridiculous. Anybody who has ever been part of a Jewish community knows that two Jews could not agree on pizza toppings.
Thank you.

Are those real?

>Be jew
>betray my own kind
Story check out

I don't know sauce on that pic. But there are plenty of blonde-haired, blue-eyed born Jews.
They never really accepted me in the first place. Converts are treated like shit, even though we are supposed to be treated equally, and our status not mentioned.

Have you ever seen The Believer (2001)? You might find it interesting.

Rabbis are not at all like priests. They're more like regular people with a varying amount of training. Really their goal is to keep Jews together as a people. Which honestly is laudable and a very difficult job. They can get very angry when they don't get their way. I have been sexually harassed by a rabbi. He tried to gaslight me about "not doing anything wrong".

A lot of Sup Forums memes are unironically hilarious but quality has been declining.
Never saw it. Thanks for the recommendation.

>never had one
Tits or gtfo

Tits or fuck off bitch.

Antisemitism is degenerate and would never be able to break apart the Jewish people. There is so much infighting among Jews as a religion these days. That is biggest danger. I am talking about Reform (movement is finished) vs. Conservative (evaporated) vs. Orthodox vs. Ultra-Orthodox.
No and no.

How do you like being poor now?

Be honest. Did the holocaust really happen?

who is she?
can I get her phone number pls?

No such thing as half-Semites.

It's either in your blood or it isn't

To elaborate on this, even mainstream Orthodoxy is in severe decline. The lefty madness of Reform Judaism is completely unrelated to most people with interest in their Jewish heritage and tradition. The Jewish people will become Americans/whatever of Jewish background, Israelis (Jewish by default but not really following Halacha any more), and the Ultra-Orthodox in either country.
I would rather be poor and have my dignity.
Honestly: I visited Auschwitz and some other concentration camps. I do not have any doubt that it happened. It is looks like any other massive government project.

When they circumcised you did the Mohel suck it after

Which religion are you now and why?

>I would rather be poor and have my dignity.

Yeah.. come back in a year or so, I'll ask you the same question

Lol, so you're hot for ex-Jews? That is a new one for me.
Sort of. Jewish law never really cared about blood. Just if your mother was Jewish and so one. Nothing else mattered. I know some Jew-ish people with just a Jewish father who were part of the community but utterly treated like shit, even by close family, because they would not go through a conversion process.
I have seen a brit milah where the mohel does the hatafat dam brit (the sucking). It stupid but not really that bad. They do it in front of everybody and takes less than a second.

>I do not have any doubt that it happened.
Oy vey. How much are they paying you?

>Antisemitism is degenerate
A true fucking jew.

Metzitzah b'peh should be outlawed, along with all other forms of infant mutilation

You can't quit Judaism, it's ingrained in your genes and you will always be officially thought of as Jewish by Jewish organizations.

Norman Finkelstein is still considered Jewish despite the fact that he hates his own people, is an avowed atheist and has been referred to as anti-semitic every day of the last 25 years

I believe in God and I will not be part of any organized religion after this experience.
Challenge accepted.
Nothing. I just spent half a day walking around the enormous grounds. I would recommend doing it.
I don't have to be Jewish to think that antisemitism is ridiculous.
You are right, it's metzizah b'peh. I got confused.

>I would recommend doing it.
My grandfather actually died at Auschwitz.
He fell from the guard tower.

were you married to Jew, is that why you converted?

It was never in my genes. I converted, through the Reform movement. I no longer consider them to be performing valid conversions. And I can see why more conservative sects in Judaism also see it that way. Because they are openly only about their liberal politics. I have been outright told that by their rabbis. It is true that many Jews and Jewish organizations will consider me to be Jewish. That is a tough one. Well, I don't consider myself to be Jewish any more, and that is most important. I deny it if anybody asks. It is true there is some paperwork here and there. So I am doing this AMA so that if some historian is looking through the archives in hundreds of years, they will see that the archives are not necessarily accurate.
That is what Jews would call a klutz.

That doesn't change your DNA, oven dodger.

>That is what Jews would call a klutz.
*badum dum tsshhhhhh*

I don't know why people deny the holocaust, it was a great achievement.

you didn't want to suck the rabbi's dick? greentext the story pls

tits or gtfo

Are you an atheist now, or did you swap one looney middle eastern religion for another?

why did you even convert in the first place ?

Good question Shlomo

I never married a Jew. I had a steady Jewish boyfriend and dated some other Jewish guys. I do not have a problem with them or any other Jews except for rabbis. I can confirm that they will say anything including lies in order to achieve their goals. But in the end most people recognize it for what it is.
My DNA never changed in the first place.

how much money did they squeeze out of you?

POST CIRCUMCISED PUSSY

IM A JEW TOO LETS FUCK

ARE YOU FROM THE NEW YORK AREA?

Judaism is a good religion. Christianity is better though, it can withstand and adapt to internal dissent as well as external, where Judaism tends to fall apart if it can't present a unified face.

Agnosticism is best, but not everyone has the mental and social skills to handle it, falling into the traps of atheism, sociopathy, or nihilism, depending on whether they're deficient mentally, socially, or both.

>rabbi keeps showing up at my apartment
>wants to talk about my private parts
>tell him to back off
>sends me sexually-charged emails
>tell him to back off
>he gets angry
>sends me more emails
>i threaten to report him
>he takes it down a notch

Did your professional life got more easy after you converted?

HAHA WHAT A PUSSY

How soon after converting did you get your bag of gold? Asking for a friend.

>rabbi keeps showing up at my apartment
At least you didn't get Weinstein'd

Since your milkers are no longer Khazar, do not want!

did he call you an anti-semite

Most of the worst jews are non practicing jews.

I believe in one God. I do not believe that God can be human. I like the Torah and Tanakh but I can't accept the New Testament. I think that community is good.
I sure don't fucking believe in Mohammed.
Rough guess $6000 for all the things I was involved in.
No, not a Jew, no, no.
Yes. Judaism as a community is good for those who are born into it. Many other people could stand to improve their lives with the kind of social skills you need to navigate the Jewish community. That kind of thing used to be more widespread.

>quit an ethnic background
no you quit the faith which 90% of jews quit also
sage

Attached: 316.png (197x214, 76K)

did your tiddies grow when you converted?

did you hear similar stories from other female converts?

Estimating, because it's obviously hard to know for sure. The number of people who reacted positively to figuring that I am Jewish roughly equalled the number of people who reacted negatively. Most people don't care.
I am still waiting for my bag of Jew gold.

Jews are regular people that probably have a wife and kids too. Why does there seem to be such a high rate of sexual dysfunction with them though, even when compared to other jews. You don't see these things with (traditional, non-American) protestant pastors.

Rabbis are regular people that probably have a wife and kids too. *
whoops, fucked up

Yes. It could have been worse. But it still was very disturbing and creepy. Sometimes it still bothers me. It gives me empathy for those converts who were sexually abused by Rabbi Barry Freundel.

>Rabbi Barry Freundel
That guy is a massive pile of bile.

>Reform Jews
That's your problem, dumb ass. If you had joined the real Jews, you would've been doing nothing but reading the bible all day.

Attached: fgfd.jpg (840x561, 74K)

My milkers are now non-denominational.
He threatened to do that.
Secular Israelis and Americans who grew up in Jewish homes are some of the coolest people I know, if very slightly neurotic.

>muh genes
>doesn't know everyone is related if you go back far enough

This board consists of brainletts.

Attached: 1479291487922.jpg (662x800, 60K)

What's that fuckin rubic's cube thing I see on those kike's heads?

WHY DONCHA WANNA FUCK ARE YOU FAT OR SOMETHING?

a home for Satan

I do not claim to be ethnically Jewish. You could say that I quit the community.
No.
I have heard comparable stories from other female converts on the Internet. These sort of things are still not discussed IRL in the Jewish community. Except for organizations like Footsteps which assist ex-ultra orthodox Jews.

POST TITS

that's were they store a tiny toilet paper roll for emergencies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefillin

What is the biggest weakness of a casual jew?

dude I'm Jewish too but you're wrong about the zog conspiracy

>I believe in God
Which god?

PERUNAS

> That kind of thing used to be more widespread.

That's what happens when survival no longer depends on everyone working together. The good is you don't have to hunt down and kill witches, kulaks, dissenters, or anyone else that appears to threaten the community's stability. The bad is that children grow up believing there is no such thing as a person or group that can actually cause harm, leaving them defenseless against terrorists, con artists, and Marxists that actually do intend to destroy their communities, for beliefs, profits, and pride, respectively.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefillin
WTF... Haven't they heard of book bags or back packs to store shit?

There was a Jewess posting her boobs here, are you her I accidentally deleted her photos.If you are her please post again.

How?

Yeah, most people are just trying to get by.
They had now choice but to disown him once it his abuse became so extreme and publicized. There is still a lot of abuse that is swept under the rug.
Ultra-orthodox have taken things too far. They know that the Talmud was always supposed to be oral, but they fetishize it.
Tefillin. It contains a little lambskin scroll with a passage from the Bible written on it.
I don't fuck commies, this is Sup Forums, duh.

are there basic questions one is asked to prove they're a Jew?
If I wanted to Larp as a Jew, and another jew asked me validating questions, what would they ask?

>Tefillin. It contains a little lambskin scroll with a passage from the Bible written on it.
I thought it might have been a bumper like a car has to keep them from smashing there nose into things.

IM ONLY PRETENDING TO BE A COMMIE

NOW CAN WE FUCK?

>Yeah, most people are just trying to get by.
My question was if you knew what in particular makes so many Rabbi sexually perverted seeing how you have experience dealing with perverted jews.

>ORAL
>FETISHIZING

BITCH QUIT COCKTEASING US AND DELIVER SOME WIN

Heil jesus. Im honestly getting tired of southern baptists and how they love israel and jews more than jesus is catholicism better? Or even orthodox? Im just a /dixie/ born user even before i redpilled when i was like 5 i always thought it was dumb how they basically worshiped the jews, honestly it lead me to atheism in my teens but i came back to faith. For the longest time i had wondered how gods (((chosen people))) would reject his only begotten son and still remain as such. I still cant get an answer from these fags. Im starting to think its lost on this bunch. Its pure heresy, i cant stand another bible study where they just put the jews on a pedestal. When we were reading the gospel of mattew when jesus was being accused and pontius was saying he did nothing wrong they still condemned the romans. I cant stand the heresy no longer.

>quit
You can't quit your genes Schlomo.

Attached: Jews, In Their Own Words.png (2404x3796, 1.01M)

Just say you don't practice. A ton of jews are liberal atheists/communists. Then talk about the Shoa or your immigrant family from Russia (the commies)

post tits, this is Sup Forums . also u are free and liberal, its what you do to show how free they

Oh, nevermind then. You were just a shabbos.

You must feel like a real fuckwit.

Attached: 1454667663272-0.jpg (580x322, 97K)

If the Jewish illuminati/Rothschilds/reptilians were really in charge you think they would have let Warren Buffet and Bill Gates grow their wealth organically?
The one God.
Yes. You just described borderless liberalism, where everything is made up, and the points don't matter.
Have you seen how big a set of Talmud is? It is like an encyclopedia.
Not me. Sarah Silverman has a nice nude scene in I Smile Back.
By openly denying that I am Jewish and repudiating my conversion.
Recommend against trying to larp. People will know. You could go through the conversion process and live in the community for years. That is one way to know all the questions.
Nice try but we also use lower case here in capitalist America.

Oh, wait, nevermind again - you're just a dumb whore.

You probably learned nothing from this whole thing.

>The one God.
Yep, nothing learned.

did they give you your penis back?