Well Sup Forums, have you checked your privilege today?

Well Sup Forums, have you checked your privilege today?

Attached: privilege.png (501x485, 219K)

can we talk about the real "privilege"?

Attached: 1454524085221.png (750x609, 532K)

Attached: no.jpg (1024x736, 42K)

>pro-tip
A literal professional victim. Lel.

>great great grandpa fights to free slaves and loses leg.
White privilege
>great grandpa was a farmer and missionary in the west and half his family dies
white privilege
>grandpa fights Nazis, nearly dies, and gets tuberculosis in hospital
white priv
>dad is a leftist who was all about civil rights. no degree. working class
white privilege
>Me: poor work 50 hours a week, pay 1/3rd my income in taxes
neo nazi

yes

Attached: 1521016261897.png (510x441, 185K)

S a g e

>institutionalized, systemic racism.

You mean like affirmative action?

2nd/3rd generation city minorities are literally the most powerful group in the United States next to celebrities and politicians. Fuck outta here with that.

Attached: 046A6E0C-216C-4FF3-9882-FC464398C227.jpg (400x348, 55K)

Have these people ever been to a different country

"systematic, institutionalized racism" should be word filtered to "low iq"

Even if you aren't affluent we still want gibs. Gib us sumthin.

I have 'white privilege'.
It consists of nothing more than 'no one to blame for my failings but myself'.

Attached: white nigger.jpg (750x600, 72K)

>Me: poor work 50 hours a week, pay 1/3rd my income in taxes
>neo nazi

I wonder how that works and what's going on in your head, seeing as how the nazis killed the best white people and through their actions gave the anti-white establishment some of the best arguments against allowing white ethnostates and the thinking that goes along with it.

had Hitler not ttacked poland but instead let Stalin attack them and let him invade the east of germany, he could have allied with the French, the Brits and the US gainst him and the Soviets would have been defeated and would ahve taken the place in history the Nazis occupy today. and the damage to germany would have been less.

Attached: Poland.png (892x510, 250K)

Attached: Poland Germany.jpg (818x4910, 1.3M)

Seems correct to me. Why else would people here constantly be spouting off about how great it is to be white?

Interesting thought. I’ll remember my white privilege and the lack of institutional discrimination against me next time I get looked over for a job despite having better qualifications and more experience than the black candidates, next time I am not allowed to buy certain stocks, when my house gets expropriated without compensation, when my kids get excluded from university despite better grades, when bursary schemes are explicitly for black candidates only, when black on white racism gets conveniently ignored by the media, when better white players gets excluded from sports teams owing to diversity quotas etc.
Thanks. White privilege checked.

>It means institutionalized, systemic racism does not cause white people everyday problems

How come I can't apply for the same scholarship a black man can just because I'm white?

Sounds like it to me

Attached: 3AZ2qV6.jpg (307x462, 21K)

Institutionalized racism does not exist. Some shitty people are out there, sure. If you go around thinking that an entire race is keeping you down it leads you toward not taking responsabity for yourself and blaming others for the fact that you’re a worthless fuck.

I'm still trying to figure out how a nigger gives a "pro-tip" on being white to white people.

Fuckin' bonobos and words -they just don't gel with one another.

INSTITUTIONALIZED!!!!!!!!!!
SYSTEMIC!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

White privilege absolutely exists. It's called "raising your children and providing them an advantage in life." There is nothing to be ashamed of in that your parents did the right thing and got married and implanted a sense of right and wrong and a strong work ethic in you.

Like how the Jews get blamed for everything wrong in every thread here?

Think of all the time these retards have spent trying to convince us our shitty lives would be worse if we were niggers, and how they could have spent that time making their own lives less garbage

>MUH INSTUTOOSHUNAL RAYCISM
>MUH SISTEMIK DEESRIMUHNAYSHUN

Literal unfalsifiable buzzword arguments.

Ask SJWs to exactly specify or define what these mean and provide well reasoned verifiable examples of them and ...they can't do it. They either come up with a definition that relies on even more unfalsifiable claims such as "The prison system is biased against minorities!" which is often followed by a fallacy of averages "muh people of color are 60% more likely to face a grievance therefore 100% of whyt people be guilty durr".

The funny thing is the only actual discrimination that can be considered "institutional" is affirmative action, due to it being an actual law that discriminates against Whites and Asian men.

Attached: 1516333497986.jpg (500x320, 30K)

>The funny thing is the only actual discrimination that can be considered "institutional" is affirmative action
this

Attached: the-absolute-state-of-trudeau.png (3837x771, 3.3M)

Same reason there are no soup kitchens for rich people