Dragon Ball Super

A reminder that Gohan still hasn't gone Ultimate not even once in the whole course of the Tournament Of power. Who is he going to win against? Toppo? Dyspo? Jiren? There are no relevant characters left in the Tournament.

reported

Who knows.

>Gohan OP
Worse than the kale one

I don't know which one is worse, honestly.

Too early, fag.

>tfw they turned the wrong character into a child in GT.

Everyone would lose it if Gohan was the one turned back to shota Gohan.

He used it against Obuni, he hasn't used it since because he is feeling guilty about U10 getting erased.

He will get serious once Piccolo tells him that he has to do whatever it's necessary

>Ultimate Shota Gohan
>complete with Rage boosts
that's scary

>Gohan so irrelevant even Gohanfags forgot that he used Ultimate against Obuni
KEK

Better than the ones posting the surf kamehameha

>Gohan so irrelevant

Wrong, him coming back is a plotpoint that Toriyama PERSONALLY added into the outline.

CHADhan wins again baby

Gohan sucks now. Don't have any interest in him since he 'grew up'. would have to happen for me to get interest again.

Dyspo will get out Gohan!

Kefla burned Goku's hair and made him actually try, so when you think about it, she's the one who really won this fight, its a psychological victory

1/2

>gohan buying prostitutes

>CHADhan is still in
>Caulifla and Kale are watching from the stands how GODhan and Piccolo defeat the namekians and how they put the final nail on U6's coffin.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

2/2

You know what the truth is?

the real Gohan fans miss SSJ2 Gohan, that's the sole reason why the TV Ratings for the Buu Saga spiked when Gohan was about to transform to Super Saiyan after Videl was trashed during the original run. The real reason Gohan failed was because people thought Toriyama's direction for Gohan was the worst possible direction he made for that character that's why he fell off popularity polls.

Dyspo is nothing but a punk.

how did we go from this

GTS kefla when

This, it's Toriyama being a dumbass that ended up ruining DBZ.

I hated the Buu arc. Fat Buu sucked and Kid Buu was lame. Super Buu was okay, but then they ruined that entire arc by introducing Gotenks. It always pissed me off how Gotenks was a joke character and never took the battle seriously despite Goten having witnessed Buu kill his mother in front of his eyes and Trunks knowing that his father died fighting Buu. They had no reason to be a comedic routine and a bunch of jobbers but they were. And then Toriyama writes Gohan arriving with power = to today's SSB but he still somehow jobs to Buu. What a joke.

Toriyama is also the reason that Caulifla and Kale exist. It's all his fault, honestly. We'd be better off without him and with Toyo in charge.

>inb4 is this bait?
No, I'm being serious.

so are they going to have bulma killed in a future episode so vegita gets some meme form. was her death all a play to put him in the spotlight.

He's being realistic about his strength at least because he almost certainly can't take Freeza but I think he could take Gohan

to this?

No.

Thanks Doc

Kill yourself retard.

Would become a drawfag just to draw this

I want her to chew me up like a senzu bean.

Friendly reminder that hating Gohan means you have low Testosterone levels

well her VA is dead so might as well do some shit with it.

>Final Form Freeza
>still forced to retreat back to Toppo

Sad that she won't exist in two episodes

>tfw being a CHADhan and always winning

>yfw extra strong dose

just lost my no fap streak to a wet dream about that im not even a gtsfag

He became Gohan Místico and struggled to beat some nobody. He was getting rekt by Jimmies and the robot thing.

Face it, Gohan is weaker than #18.

Goku will wish her back.

I hope Caulifa tricks Goku into impregnating her.

Gohan es el mejor y mas poderoso personaje de DBS

U6 Nemekians use Piccolo as a loophole. They fuse with Piccolo and we have the U6 Crew for the rest of the tournament.

Gohan will probably just eliminate Freiza

Caulishitter desperate

>he actually believes this

Only Grandpa Gohan and Android 16 actually stayed dead.

How did we go from this

He's a bit beaten up

Okay Gohanfags, tell me right now:

What's the best way you'd like to see Gohan get eliminated by?

We all know he's going to get rung out somehow, most likely. Okay, okay, I get it, CHADhan will win and won't get knocked out, but for the sake of argument IF he got rung out how would you like to see him go? Taking out Jiren, saving his dad, willingly stepping off the arena, attempting to stop the tournament by attacking Zeno or the Grand Priest, DKO'ing with a strong enemy? What would, in your mind, give "GODhan" the best elimination?

to this?

I hope you die. Goku is above shipping.

>Hey let's all gang up on one of the strongest fighters here!

Slavgohan is underrated. He's cute.

to this?

What if Piccolo jumps in front of Gohan and dies and then Gohan transforms into Ultimate Gohan Blanco Deluxe after Piccolo tella Gohan how he never felt until Gohan made him feel

Gohan is the survivor, so I was expecting him to outlast the ultimate battle between Goku and Jiren, and since Jiren doesn't wants to erase people he will puss out, leaving Gohan to survive

Why the fuck would she do that retarded shipper?

GODhan always wins, baby! Get that smelly thot out of here.

He's retarded don't fuel him.

>yfw you will deal the ultimate dose that will eliminate an entire universe

Bejita will feel the pain in his ass from second hand exposure

How the hell is that shipping?

She'd do it to have a strong saiyan child. It's not like Cabba can do that for her.

OP still forgot that he used Ultimate already. It says a lot.

Kys my friend

Goku and Gohan are the only ones with no ulterior motive to get from the super Dragon Balls, both of them have the capability to wish for the survival of everyone or "making the other characters be of U7"

Because it's a very tiny difference that not a lot of people can see.

A lot of retards still think to this day that Gohan was using his Ultimate form against Jimeze

Why do these morons think every character wants to reproduce anyway?

>How the hell is that shipping?
Read what you just wrote, idiot. I don't plan on responding to you anymore.

>Shithan circlejerk thread
I'm out.

>since Jiren doesn't wants to erase people
Actually, between this and the manga revealing his personality more clearly, this brings up a question.

I understand now why he didn't eliminate Kale and Goku. He willingly allowed them to stay in after defeating them.

So why did he eliminate Hit? Was he aware it was a clone (if that's going to be revealed to be the case), or if it was the real HIt why did he knock him and him alone off?

webm unrelated

Desperate virgins who will never reproduce.

They are self inserting.

where did you get this dbs footage from? I don't remember this

Saiyans are naturally hot-blooded. It stands to reason they'd have a higher libido than humans.

Sex isn't shipping.

He eliminated Hit because he is an assasin, he kills people for cash and that's evil that Jiren won't stand for.

He even says "The pride of an assasin? Don't make me laugh" before eliminating him. Remember that Jiren is the biggest justicefag in the show, an he will be the one to eliminate Freeza

I love Gohan so much.

Bye

So far he's only fought people his team couldn't beat.

He probably saw Hit as someone particularly despicable because he's a hitman. Killing people for money is about as far from justice as you can get.

Maji-Kayo was pretty evil as well, and he wanted to cut Dyspo's ears

based

oh, I forgot but he also eliminated the blue bioandroid that was sort of like Buu too

so he does eliminate some people, but not others?

No, Toppo would have rekt Maji Kayo and Kale too.

when did dbs get so bloody, might pick it up again.

Is Goku's blood paint?

Why are there so many retards in these threads?

I don't know about berserking Kale but even then he didn't eliminate her, Maji kayo looks pretty troublesome to deal with though.

Nice headcanon, virgin.

Reminder to report all avatarfags.

I like how people are amusing anime Jiren and manga Jiren are the same. Anime Jiren is just a dumb plot device with no personality.

I actually have an excuse because I was writing a different post about the ending having to do with the outline and how Gohan got plenty of focus in the pre-tournament arc.

But the Jiren eliminating Hit was more interesting to argue about, since we have a little bit more of info about his personality

That means manga Jiren is also a plot device since the plot is the exact same.

Reminder to kill yourself.

>amusing
assuming*

was expecting dio from the thumbnail