You have lost again, just like you have lost every time since the early 20th century. Hate never wins...

You have lost again, just like you have lost every time since the early 20th century. Hate never wins. Love is stronger than hate.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-205930.jpg (1029x1727, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
exoticammo.com/collections/37mm-launchers-and-accessories
sonicboomtargets.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice digits you satanic kike

Attached: DY3Hh3TVQAA22FX.jpg (512x307, 35K)

The jews are great people with great achievements and thousands of years of history. I envy them as a people, but I don't hate them like you sad pathetic jealous losers do.

Name a couple "achievements" plz

The Jews have no significant history of their own which is part of the reason why they despise the beauty and archatecture of the western world. Modern art, social sciences and communist architecture drown out the centuries of the white man's achievements and due to i history of lying, stealing, cheating and raping Jews have been expelled from nation to nation only to end up rootless, embedding themselves within our great nations with a centuries old grudge against us ingrained within their DNA. They suck us dry like a parasite, with hatred in their soul.

>The jews are great people
WHATCHA DOIN SCHLOMO

Not election year, we've redpilled so many normies it's unbelievable. Next election will be ducking insane especially if the economy tanks

Anglokike spotted. Get rekt.

Jews kick ass in science. Look up the statistics regarding scientific discoveries, or nobel prizes (in the categories that matter).

Now... there is adownside to the above average intelligence of Jews. Because of their great genetic stock (which they acquired, likely because of selective breeding, also due to centuries of persecution, they had to be smart in order to survive), many of htem have very fast processing brains. What is the downside to a brain that learns quickly in general? It means what you put in, including dangerous stuff, gets processed faster and is then fed back faster as well.

So, a fast, intelligent brain can also pick up fascism, or cultural marxism, or any ism up faster.

Thus, intelligence can work in various ways, productive and reasonable, or very bad for everyone.

And there's a historical aspect, which I alluded to, namely Jewish persecution. Some Jews are obviously obsessed with race mixing and mixing peoples in white nations, perhaps because they believe this would enable them to no longer be noticed (a little point Jared Taylor made a while back, which I find very plausible) as much as before.

These people are deluded however.

At the same time you have Jews that suck Islamic cock, even though Islam hates their gut. These are the Jews that have fully internalized cultural marxist victimhood-ism. That kind of self-hatred that many white people/liberals suffer from as well. Similar to these, they pamper Islam, despite the threat it represents.

And of course you have your zionist jews or your nationalist israelites who just want to be left alone.

But to get back to the "achievements". There are many. Some great. Some not so great.

fuck off satan

the alt-right didn't even exist it was nothing but controlled opposition created by the CIA

Survived for 3000 years despite everyone trying to kill them and ended up becoming an essential part of western liberal democracies. Now go check how many nobel prizes and patents jews have despite being like 0.1% of the world's population.

Lol, Christianity was started by jews and was the force that unified and civilized the west.

>666

Attached: 2334fss3.jpg (197x256, 21K)

Attached: 98374627.png (791x550, 73K)

Just to add a little bit to this:
>These people are deluded however

What I meant by this, is that they will never go unnoticed. Jew-hatred is very internalized in many different cultures (Islamic first and foremost, but others follow suit swiftly), Simultaneously whites are virtually hated almost as much as Jews by many cultures.

Why is this?

Fear. Jealousy/envy of past accomplishments.

Technically most people, of most groups, are very much mentally ill. This is my own conclusion after my own research regarding this human world we inhabit.

As a result, no group (apart from some individuals in every group) seems very willing to learn much from the current predicaments. They are too distracted to see things clearly.

Alt-Right is some bullshit term used to call conserviatives/right wingers Nazi without using the term Nazi, because Nazi lost all power and meaning. No one cares.

>lmao heres some fucking jew who almost got arrested for trying to incite a riot now stfu nazi scum

you’re literally being hateful you faggot

alt-right never existed. Sup Forums grows stronger by the day.

If the right loses you all lose

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
exoticammo.com/collections/37mm-launchers-and-accessories
Legal (no permit) 37mm launchers and loadable shells.

sonicboomtargets.com/
Legal (no permit) medium power hi-explosive in two varieties of sensativity. Can set off anfo in standard formula.

>inb4 cia
Both are completely legal and require no permits to own.

You said it man.

>Love is stronger than hate.
But why do you hate the existence of the White race?

The alt-right never existed. So it can't fall apart. Richard Spencer is either a shill or a useful idiot.

The ethnonationalism=hate meme is a Jewish construct and is only a charge against whites.

If this is the power of the Liberal mind, they are going to hate Fridays.

Alt Right is a Boogeyman. It exist in a nebulous world of white Liberal nightmares. How man of them get triggered by the mere sight of a Dodge Challenger? Hell, how many of them get triggered by the mere sight of a pickup truck? Or a man with a gun. Or a strong man.

Pro White is what is coming on strong. As the white man loses his grip on the good life and feels the sting of hunger, he remembers something. Something he can't put in to words yet. A feeling forbidden since long before he was born. All while the Lying Press celebrates the death of a monster that was never alive at all. The only real question is when do the white males wake up to the anti white world? The alarm bell will ring soon.

There's no such thing as a the "white race".