Can we all agree that s2 is way better then s1?

Can we all agree that s2 is way better then s1?

>more cute friendship building, less Umaru brattyness
>more focus on the side girls
>Umaru character development

Yes
It took a meme show and made it a great show

I haven't seen it since I've got a lot of work at the moment. Kinda wish I watched it with Sup Forums for the threads but I feel like this new season wasn't as well received or as popular overall here on the board. There's still a few episodes left hopefully I can catch up.

No.

Most importantly, more desu wa.

So it got rid of everything that made it great and different?

Not enough desu wa in my opinion. Seems like there is more focus on Kirie, which is fine, but I would still like more desu wa

says you gayboy

I would also enjoy more desu wa, desu wa!

You're in the club and suddenly this weeaboo shubas your waifu's feen desu wa. What do?

My waifu's what?

syupaaaan

You're in a dance club with Ebina, and someone walks by and squeezes her butt. She is distressed by the sexual harassment. What is your response?

Himouto! Umaru-chan has a famous voice actress for each of the little sister characters, so they aren't "side girls"

Give her a big hug and try to calm her down.

Uma?

Why is a grown twenty something year old watching anime with teenagers? Sounds pedophilic

Yet the meme threads continue to kill Sup Forums

im glad this season is getting hikari.

i was almost prepared for another maid dragon where they skipped iruru.

I was expecting Shaq and the cat.

I want to see more samurai Kirie

>that whole episode

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

>only good season one subs are yellow
This is fine.

>He think's their killing Sup Forums

This isn't 2015, mr bullyposter. Umaru barely even get a single thread a day and nobody bothers to raise a stink besides bullyfags and general autist that hate her

I glad too. I was reminded of the scene in season 1 when Taihei gave young Umaru the plushie he won at the arcade

SnK killed Sup Forums in 2013. Sup Forums has never been the same since said great Sup Forums invasion.

>Post count increase
>Image count stays the same

Alex-kun is /our guy/. He needs more scenes.

S1 is waaaaay better
nug, jumpu and cola are a rare scene to say the least

i forgot the chipusu

nothing, my wife Sylphyn can do anything she wants to herself.

I wish that were me.

I want to hug ebina
she looks so puffy and cute

Areksu has been another side character that has really benefited from more screen time

No, fuck you

>Umaru barely even get a single thread a day
Except there’s multiple threads daily on average

You say that like it's a bad thing

>I feel like this new season wasn't as well received or as popular overall here on the board
All sane posters prefer S2. There are some faggots who didn't like it - but they generally have extremely small genitalia. You need to get your finger out and catch up so you can finish the series with the rest of us.

It is, it’s spamming generals

No, fuck you

is Umaru a high iq show?

All hail our queen.

yes