I guarantee you he is a virgin. In fact I'd bet my life savings and my car that he is a virgin...

I guarantee you he is a virgin. In fact I'd bet my life savings and my car that he is a virgin. These young intelligent white guys are not getting laid, they're very angry and frustrated at society. They start watching youtube videos that are right wing and develop a hatred for minorities and women. Their way of fighting back at an unjust world (in their eyes) is killing. Men over the age of 20 that are still virgins need to be monitored, especially intelligent ones. They're a danger to society. I'm not even trolling, we need to keep tabs on weird white dudes who have never been seen with a gf before. They're dangerous because most of them are smart and they can inflict more damage on society.

Attached: 1521668850778.png (869x869, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
exoticammo.com/collections/37mm-launchers-and-accessories
sonicboomtargets.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Government provided gf's would fix all the problems in your country.

Who?

are we going to get a transcript of his confession

I blame women for not fucking spoiled white privileged psychos.

by the way. he was anti abortion so if he knocks one up she should be stuck with the psycho's genes for 20 years

>t. roastie

she should be forced to raise the kid alone even if she found out the father is a serial killer

fuck her!! fucking whore!!

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
exoticammo.com/collections/37mm-launchers-and-accessories
Legal (no permit) 37mm launchers and loadable shells.

sonicboomtargets.com/
Legal (no permit) medium power hi-explosive in two varieties of sensativity. Can set off anfo in standard formula.

>inb4 cia
Both are completely legal and require no permits to own.

It's true. The two group that habitually engage in spree killing are muslims and autists.

the guy was homeschooled. enough said.

There's nothing wrong with homeschooling

they owe me

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-22 17-36-52.png (368x483, 202K)

no social adjustment, parents unfit to educate. it's a cancer to society, creates weirdos like this one.

>lets monitor them
>instead of getting them laid
good logic burgertard

Attached: burgers.png (901x749, 42K)

Instead of monitoring them just give them some pussy, much better, much cheaper.

>The solution to ostracized angry kids is to ostracize them even more
What are you doing nigger

a bit of a dilemma for the righteous.
on the one hand they can't get laid, on the other they think women should be punished for sex outside of marriage.

GOVERNMENT ISSUE GF'S NOW OR I FIREBOMB EVERY SYNAGOGUE WITHIN 1000KM

>Can set off anfo in standard formula.
It's a primary? Neat. Looks a lot safer than organic peroxide based stuff.

nothing new about religious fanatica blowing themselves up.
didn't he try to take a cop with him?

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-22 17-49-40.png (598x764, 356K)

they don't want a bias liberal jury

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-22 17-53-41.png (672x863, 242K)

public education is literally degeneracy indoctrination

>the virgin "mass" killers so far have been smart
user, I... if your death toll doesn't hit double digits with a gun and triple digits with bombs, you're a fucking brainlet.

Tell your whore hordes to throw pity pussy at them if you're that concerned.

Someday those autists will be the only thing standing between you and jihad followed by a 20 billion year ummah.

How likely do you think it is that this whole bombing spree was a middle finger to the left? "Take away my guns and I'll just blow you up!"

Virgin here. I just want to say that if, and it's a big if, I were going go nuts in this way that I'd definitely get that virginity out of the way first.

You're on the list now.

preemptively blowing people up that could be the left.

yeah I believe it

This.

McVeigh is pretty much the only mastermind that whites have fielded. Even he made some fuck ups that got him caught.

>intelligent
Yeah, no.

Do you get taken off the list after having sex? Will there be be some system where a balding government bureaucrat must witness the act, and get a notary to sign his document in order to get take off 'the list'?

The government doesn't own the countries supply of females. I understand if they could HELP you get one by allowing people to apply and meet compatible matches, but it is a fantasy to believe that the government can find you some girl from across the country. That would be a nightmare.

Was meant for This was your fault leaf.

>i guarantee you he is a supreme gentleman
stopped reading there

Attached: 1514235632085.jpg (1013x1501, 239K)

>These young intelligent white guys are not getting laid, they're very angry and frustrated at society.
Projecting

Yeah fuck you buddy. We should keep tabs on idiots like you so we know who to gas.

Are you one guy from your country shitposting in every thread?

like working for the CIA

I doubt it. Apparently the video is him describing in detail how he made the bombs.

>young intelligent white guys
>flag
checks out

Attached: 1518733626823.jpg (247x204, 10K)

>Not uploading to pirate bay for everyone to see
>Only the cops will see it now
This guy wasn't very bright.

I'd disagree. Not yo toot my own horn, but my parents divorced whwn I was starting 9th grade, abd as a result I increasingly became antisocial and dropped out of school. I got my GED at 18 though, have a steady job now(22), and plan on joining the military soon. I think of myself as having high emotional intelligence, and def not antisocial anymore. I think it depends on the individual.

>home-schooled conservative christian

Nobody saw that coming.

Don't you have to stop a pack of abos from siphoning your petrol?

Attached: 1513481514291.jpg (502x640, 79K)

Dude he wasn't fucking white.

dat contrast setting

Attached: images (1).jpg (318x159, 5K)

Just saying he isn't white. If you've seen a picture of him without a high contrast, you'll know he's darker than an Arab.

>1 post by this ID

>pic
SO THIS IS THE DAY OF THE DIET. FUCK OFF LEAF.

Attached: 1520420451942.jpg (127x122, 2K)

I don't understand. What's wrong with hating minorities?
Women should never have been given political freedom. That should have been reserved for male only. Specifically. Males who are ethnic to that place. No women and minorities should have ever been allowed to vote.

Attached: 1520416362201.webm (840x676, 561K)

what did he do that was weird?

Fuck the weird white kid in class roasties
Give up that cooter and prevent a shooter

>full retard
If you're in a shitty homeschool, you'll get shitty results.

If you're in a good homeschool, you'll get good results.

Attending a mandatory concentration camp for 50% of growing up is so that you'll accept concentration camps, not so you'll be "social."

only a retard would think a person needs the government to to force them into a complex against their will to learn how to be socially adjusted.

>public school socialization, an idea so good it has to be mandatory.

None of the school shooters were though.

Attached: 1521668202753.jpg (321x400, 26K)

It would probably make it worse T.B.H.F.

Government makes a program for women to apply to be the gf of a virgin, government will pay that woman every month as long as the virgin confirms she is complying with her gf duties

lol women should give up their lives because some spoiled antisocial halfwit might lose it

by the fuck you I got mine crowd no less

Exactly. Why don't they go earn it like the rest of us. Some of these fuckers turn into communists when it come to pussy.

There are wildly successful people who were homeschooled by parents with PhDs. There ought to be a minimum testing requirement for parents interested in homeschooling. Education is increasingly digital, and the lines are being blurred.

Ill never get it, why dont people like this target actual bad guys?
Take all of democratic congress, put their names in a hat, and draw one.

>there is no way to make friends or do things outside of public school
>only a person with a 4 year degree can teach my child basic arithmetic
Don't be such a sheep.

Attached: roastie.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Attached: 1E7AA2AB-D828-4DA8-B02A-6266CC171B9C.jpg (1536x1012, 267K)

Attached: realbomber.jpg (798x800, 114K)

not sure if to trust

Attached: 1520447662556.png (1071x626, 71K)

It'll go full circle svenbro.
I would rather that no individual gets a singular vote, but the family unit gets a vote

I am new to this knowledge, but didn't most women vote for Hitler?

I don't know if giving women the right to vote inherently causes degeneration, albeit everything that's shown in the U.S. makes it seem true.

Kek

Attached: 3191845C-51D8-4ACA-A261-DD331D547669.jpg (528x543, 61K)

This for sure. Imagine being a beta incel, having the govt literally assign you a gf, and then having her openly cuck you with chad and telling you to to go cry to the govt about it, knowing the nature of such a bureaucracy (and who is going to be staffing it).

is this zuckerburg?