Why did it take so long for the world to recognize the beauty of Sakura's character?

Why did it take so long for the world to recognize the beauty of Sakura's character?

Other urls found in this thread:

auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search;_ylt=A7dPDjeLMRVaB24AOm1APDh8;_ylu=X3oDMTBiZGdzYWtnBHZ0aWQDanBjMDAz?p= 劇場版 Fate stay night Heaven's Feel / 6&aq=-1&oq=&x=0&y=0&fixed=0&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce&auccat=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memes kept her down for a decade. Also like only 1% of the western fandom has read Heaven's Feel/the VNs in general which she's irrelevant outside of.

The entire world had to get cucked to understand the value of he worm-damaged goods.

Purityfags

It took more than 10 years, but she is finally getting the best adaptation.

Current gen is more slut-friendly

The best is saved for last. That's why.

Sakura pleases ancient worms for mana!!

Blame that fish

because her h-scenes were the worst

I started out as a Sakurafag.

Time has made me like Rin better personally, but I still think Sakura is the better love interest for Shirou.

always topical

Jokes on you, she's the one getting animated sex scenes

I love ALL Sakuras! Kuudere JC Sakura, happy and shy JK Sakura, Dark Sakura, and rapunzel hair ending Sakura!

Where did you get that image ?
Do you have more?

Because she's used goods beyond repair, her pussy probably needs to be wrapped around a rubber band to keep the gap under control.

>with the skill of a prostitute

Will Shirou realize her beauty and notice her?

>Inb4 since movie 3 is just day 15 and 16 the Shirou vs Kotomine fight gets extended for 30 minutes

Shirou won't just notice her beauty. He'll go as far as betraying Kiritsugu's ideals for her

Movie 3 being day 15 and 16 is confirmed or speculation? I want to see Nine Bullet Revolver in movie 2.

you also can find a lot here
auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search;_ylt=A7dPDjeLMRVaB24AOm1APDh8;_ylu=X3oDMTBiZGdzYWtnBHZ0aWQDanBjMDAz?p= 劇場版 Fate stay night Heaven's Feel / 6&aq=-1&oq=&x=0&y=0&fixed=0&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce&auccat=

but its very low quality

I haven't finished reading the route yet, but I'm surprised Shirou went that far

How did Sakura feel about this?

The thing about Sakura is that while nice, she's really selfish. She's happy Shirou betrays Kiritsugu for her sake.

Is that what leads to the h scene in the route?

they put almost half of the movie on these film frames.

Yes. Rin and Archer want to kill Sakura, Shirou protects Sakura, then Shirou and Sakura fuck like animals while Rin gets butthurt

I'm guessing this happens on Day 7 or so?

She really hates that Shirou drops his ideal.
No she isn't

Its in the movies m8
It took only one month for Heaven's Feel to go from Japan to Australian theatres, the weeb market here is growing fast.
The movie is really good, the action scenes in particular are just mindblowing, I don't think I've ever seen more lavishly drawn fighting scenes in anime before, and that includes the EVA movies.

>and that includes the EVA movies
>this hand-animated feature film for one of the biggest franchises in japan has better drawn action than a movie where the action is composed mostly of cel-shaded 3D characters
Anyway, for every creative touch something got equally fucked up.

Technology improves, the newest video game always looks better than the best looking game 20 years ago.
Anime has to improve with technology for it to grow, and HF:Presage flower clearly shows the way.
>action is composed mostly of cel-shaded 3D characters
Have you watched the movie?
The characters were definitely in 2d, but they probably made 3d model renderings of the scene, and then drawed over it. The results are just incredible, constant fluid perspective shifts from 3d modelling combined with the expressfulness of 2d drawings.
The action scenes in this movie would just be impossible for human animators without technology, no matter how talented or numerous.

Of course, EVA4.0 is probably gonna best these movies, because 3d technology has improved radically these years, but that doesn't disqualify HF for having the best looking action scenes ever.